Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The terrible reality is that Jennifer is still missing," Carrie Luft, spokesperson for Jennifer Farber Dulos' family and friends stated, according to the local Patch. "Jennifer's family and friends want the people of New Canaan to know how much we appreciate the ongoing efforts and actions of the New Canaan Police and the greater New Canaan community: candles, bracelets, flyers and more. We thank each and every one of you who is helping to keep the focus on bringing justice for Jennifer. Your support helps sustain us."
More Than 3 Months After Jennifer Dulos' Disappearance, Battles Over Financial Records And Evidence Play Out In Court

In the midst of all they are facing, how kind and thoughtful it is of JD’s family and friends to think about others. The contrast between their caring about others they will never know and who may not be as materially well off as they are (speaking for myself here—not implying anything about anyone else here) and the way that FD apparently tried to blame other unknown people who might not even have had homes is stark and so very telling. MOO.

View attachment 200814 View attachment 200815

I searched for a 2017 Suburban cargo mat on Chevrolet and Amazon to find photos and dimensions to give us an idea of what it may look like if indeed it was the one behind the 3rd row. 9x48

It said Chevy mat photo too large to download but the photo from the amazon mat is similar.
MOO

Big enough. Thank you for searching amazon for the info. No tarp necessary. Just had to be careful blood didn’t splatter. Hope LE checked all garage floors with luminal.

Oh, right! Are those one part like for the floor in the back seat or two? And now your insightful comment made me think about whether it was a car mat for a larger area in the Suburban, like part of the very back, where you can lay the seats down, and where it may be flat just as part of the Suburban function. I had a Suburban years ago and it was like that but, again, that was long ago. MOO.
I think it makes a lot of difference to the story, what size this mat/carpet is.
If it’s like a smaller front or back seat floor mat and he leaned it up against the building, it was really an invitation for someone to take it, since something that size would have fit in the dumpster just to the left of the restaurant, or even stuffed in the trash bin itself, if he really was determined to get rid of it. In this case he was kind of advertising for someone to take it and get set up to be a suspect in the crime. That would make us think it has something incriminating on it, JDs blood, that he would want someone else to be caught with (otherwise why dispose of it, when there’s so much other stuff like mops etc to get rid of).

On the other hand, if the mat/carpet is much larger, and he leaned it up against the building because it would not have fit in the dumpster or bin, then it could have been one of those truck bed mats, like the larger carpet from the back of the suburban, or perhaps a small home rug from JDs. Possibly something he could have rolled a body up in, etc. In this case, also much more obvious and risky, to be hauling a larger mat out of the back of the truck. (Term used in article was “grabbed” the mat from the truck, making me think it’s not all that huge, but hard to know). In this case, we also know that it would have had her blood on it, because getting rid of a bulky item like that would impose high risk, so he’d only do it if he had to. In this case, he’d also be thinking that by “decorating” Albany Avenue with all this incriminating evidence, he was throwing LE off his trail, and onto “just another crime” committed by someone in this neighborhood.
And I still do think the original plan was to suggest that JD had a drug habit, etc that might have brought her in contact with people from this neighborhood, we saw NP pull this out quite early in the story, but then it disappeared when it was actually FD who was closely tied to Albany Ave.
It looks like FD tried to build in multiple misleads (the Suburban at Waveny, the Albany Ave connection) and that was a mistake, as they don’t cohere and now point back to him.
MOO.

Thanks for this! I was looking at the City of Hartford plans for Albany yesterday. I remember you told us how far they have made it on the project but when I looked for your post I couldn't find it. I was trying to figure out where the project is doing work now. Project looks to be very much behind schedule vs original presentation to city board I think. The city also presented the crime stats for Albany and they looked awful, so I can see how your accidents were par for the course in that stretch of Hartford. Traffic also looks bad as the presentation said 19,000 cars a day pass there.

Pattis also implied using "Pattis speak" in one of his recent 'exclusive' interviews that the 30 stops on Albany were more traffic related stops vs actual getting out of the vehicle and dumping things into trash bins type stops (he seemed to say only 2 stops for trash dumps).

With the Hartford plans I was able to count traffic lights but counting stop signs was a bit harder as the presentation didn't show the old stop signs, just the new ones. Is it safe to assume that you don't have to stop at every corner as you are driving on Albany as the stop lights are designed to control traffic? Or, do you still have to stop at each corner even with the lights? I am trying to prove out what Pattis seems to be saying (kinda fruitless IMO as its rarely the truth but I wanted to make an attempt)!

Thanks!

So, is NP now saying that FO and HO were The Ones on CCTV?

Is NP Actually Placing FO and HO on a more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, on the Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night on Friday, May 24, 2019 after 7:00 pm?

So, what exactly does NP think FO and HO were doing in a crime infused area of Hartford on a Friday Evening of a holiday weekend?

Exactly what were these two white people in a fancy truck doing in this part of town making 30+ stops at the various red lights, stop signs, and two trash receptacles?

If FO and HO only needed two trash bins, could they not have just gone to Farmington, Avon, or anywhere between?

Albany Avenue was Chosen for a Reason.

MOO

It occurs to me that the pieces of info that are being leaked out are mostly about “evidence that has not been found” like the mat, the pillow, and the knife, and might be strategically leaked so as to get this information in circulation so that maybe somebody who knows something about them will come forward. Even JDs Vineyard Vines shirt, maybe some parent at drop off or jogger in her street that morning saw her wearing a VV shirt that day and will chime in here that hasn’t before.

IMO: These leaks are not the best or only evidence LE has. It’s supplemental evidence LE hasn’t been able to close the loop on and thus are willing to let it out in public with the hopes that someone comes forward, so that they can add it to their arsenal of hard evidence. There is no need for them to leak their stronger evidence.
This is of course very much MOO, and my hope.

So, is NP now saying that FO and HO were The Ones on CCTV?

Is NP Actually Placing FO and HO on a more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, on the Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night on Friday, May 24, 2019 after 7:00 pm?

So, what exactly does NP think FO and HO were doing in a crime infused area of Hartford on a Friday Evening of a holiday weekend?

Exactly what were these two white people in a fancy truck doing in this part of town making 30+ stops at the various red lights, stop signs, and two trash receptacles?

If FO and HO only needed two trash bins, could they not have just gone to Farmington, Avon, or anywhere between?

Albany Avenue was Chosen for a Reason.

MOO
It's an anomaly he just can't account for.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos is using his children as ‘pawns’
Attorneys for Jennifer Dulos’ mother says that Fotis Dulos is using his own children as “pawns” for his own gain.
The five children are supporting each other through their mother’s disappearance and their father’s arrest “for activities involved in her violent assault and disappearance,” Dranginis and Scott said. It is unclear why Fotis Dulos would want to “split” the children by seeking an attorney for only the two oldest, the attorneys said. “This sends a peculiar message to his other children.”
Fotis Dulos has not seen his children since May 22 and was barred from contact after his arrest in connection with the disappearance of their mother. Before that, he had limited supervised visits due to his conduct in the divorce proceedings including asking the children to lie for him, Dranginis and Scott said.
The minor children deserve to have their academic and medical needs met without interference from the defendant and without risk that their sensitive information will be used by the defendant to further his own interests, especially in the press,” attorneys Anne Dranginis and Kelly Scott, who represent Farber, said in court papers filed Wednesday.

It occurs to me that the pieces of info that are being leaked out are mostly about “evidence that has not been found” like the mat, the pillow, and the knife, and might be strategically leaked so as to get this information in circulation so that maybe somebody who knows something about them will come forward. Even JDs Vineyard Vines shirt, maybe some parent at drop off or jogger in her street that morning saw her wearing a VV shirt that day and will chime in here that hasn’t before.

IMO: These leaks are not the best or only evidence LE has. It’s supplemental evidence LE hasn’t been able to close the loop on and thus are willing to let it out in public with the hopes that someone comes forward, so that they can add it to their arsenal of hard evidence. There is no need for them to leak their stronger evidence.
This is of course very much MOO, and my hope.
You got it! I noticed that the family statements too are released around these times and in closing urge for anyone with information to email or call the tip line. I hope they continue to respond!

MOO

When I took the pictures the

When I took the pictures, they were working at the corner of Garden/Albany, on what looked like the last storm drain to be put in before crossing over Garden to where the convienence store/restaurant is located. From the looks of it and the way the construction working was reaching down into the drain, it looked as if they were putting the finishing touches on it and would be moving on very soon.

I don't recall stoping at a stop sign when driving on Albany Avenue, I believe it is all stoplights but I could be wrong. The traffic is horrible!!! In many places it is a single lane, as one lane is a turn lane. Often times you can sit through an entire cycle and not move. I really doubt however LE would say stops/putting stuff into trash cans if FO didn't do that and I think NP trying to "muddy the waters" all up insinuating he was stopping for traffic is hogwash, just like all the other co-mingling of word definitions and cloudy explanations we have had from him before.

I agree with @citygirl, MT is a tough cookie (or a stupid one) because there would have been a lot of shinanigans just about to start going down at the time they were there and again, they would have drawn more attention than is even imaginable.
Got it! Thanks. Was fact checking Fake News Norm and your suspicion was correct about the stopping on Albany. Fake News Norm needs a full time fact checker and a full battalion of english majors to track his written and verbal statements IMO.

Reading those crime stats on this part of downtown Hartford I thought of you! Be careful out there as they said this is one of the most dangerous crime areas in the State.

MOO

Attorney: Fotis Dulos is using his children as ‘pawns’
Attorneys for Jennifer Dulos’ mother says that Fotis Dulos is using his own children as “pawns” for his own gain.
The five children are supporting each other through their mother’s disappearance and their father’s arrest “for activities involved in her violent assault and disappearance,” Dranginis and Scott said. It is unclear why Fotis Dulos would want to “split” the children by seeking an attorney for only the two oldest, the attorneys said. “This sends a peculiar message to his other children.”
Fotis Dulos has not seen his children since May 22 and was barred from contact after his arrest in connection with the disappearance of their mother. Before that, he had limited supervised visits due to his conduct in the divorce proceedings including asking the children to lie for him, Dranginis and Scott said.
The minor children deserve to have their academic and medical needs met without interference from the defendant and without risk that their sensitive information will be used by the defendant to further his own interests, especially in the press,” attorneys Anne Dranginis and Kelly Scott, who represent Farber, said in court papers filed Wednesday.
For what it is worth I'm glad Dranginis/Scott are bringing the issue of the press coverage to the forefront of the discussion. I haven't counted precisely but No Case Norm has given so many 'exclusives' to the press just over the past week that its ruined the word 'exclusive' in my brain! There is zero about Pattis that is 'exclusive' and I wish he had an understanding of the concept that sometimes 'silence is golden'!

I don't understand how justice can be served with this level of unchecked coverage of statements coming out of Pattisville? If CT had an active investigative journalist community then perhaps you could make the argument that the Press acts as a possible 'check' on Pattis and his statements. The sad reality is that there is no such active investigative journalism contingent in CT amongst the media except a couple of exceptions and they can't work on Pattis as a full time job IMO.

Listening to Pattis simply reminds me of the old style 'misinformation' campaigns that have been seen throughout history. IMO Pattis continues to color outside the lines on what he is able to do and stay within professional standards but thus far the Judges haven't called him on it.

Perhaps Dranginis/Scott will take on this issue of safeguarding sealed files and confidential information about the children in Family Court to simply protect the children from a full scale legal assault by Pattis as part of the criminal case process. A full case seal and gag might be a good place to start IMO.

I also suspect that Dranginis was very involved with the strategic exiting of Pattis from Family Court so I hope that she is equally on point with making sure that the Pattis connection with Rochlin is absolutely severed and that no material from Family Court that is sealed or relating to the children "magically" make it into the hands of Pattis criminal case.

I would have preferred to see Pattis publicly nailed to a cross in front of Family Court for his role in the psych report mess, but having him gone from Family Court was good to see but only if he truly is gone and is not using Rochlin as a patsy which is what I suspect to be the case.

So ridiculous to spend time thinking about things like this but it seems like Pattis is adding members to the Pattis crew in the form of Rochlin and Murray so they have to be watched very carefully IMO.

MOO

And...for a little bit of a chuckle...I composed this last night as I lay in bed...yesterdays info and details is weighing heavy on my mind.

There is a Dulos, named Fo.
He took up and ran with a Ho.
Moved her in to his life with his children and wife.
And now, off to jail, they’ll go.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads