Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To FD's family,

Is it relevant that FD murdered Jennifer?

Is it relevant that Jennifer dropped the children at school and the only sign of her since is her bloody t-shirt and bra in the garbage on Albany Ave. (which FD was seen dumping) and sponges and mops containing likely containing her blood?

Is it relevant that JD's blood was splattered in the garage and she was the victim of a violent attack and Fotis has not shown an ounce of concern?

Is it relevant that FD's personal attacks are causing (or will cause) suffering for the children.

Is it relevant to you?

Frankly wouldn't waste the time but clearly your call. IMO the first letter written by sister was so dramatically different from what we saw today. So much so its not even a squeaker.

I'm just curious who wrote today's nonsense as it has aspects of both Pattis and Rochlin IMO. Its not important at all other than to show the huge manipulation of possibly ill informed or selectively informed family members.

I am always surprised how some people chose to treat their families and children. In this case with FO/FD, however, I am not surprised at all that he dragged in his family or his children. He doesn't care who is injured in any of this. I might see fighting for custody by FO/FD if there was a shot in a million of it being achievable. But if any atty is telling FO/FD there is a shot at custody in the near term then I'd question the advice, pack up my wallet and head for the hills! I'm having a hard time getting from the early Rochlin interview on 'Face the State' where he said that custody will be a longer term issue to the situation we are seeing in Family Court now?

What is the perceived threat? The only thing I can think of is termination of parental rights but Rochlin said that hasn't happend YET in today's motion. Baffled.

Is this all being done to appease an anxious and delusional client? IDK. If FD doesn't have enough to do in 24 hr day after cooking breakfast and working out and working on his defense, perhaps the State could find some volunteer options for him at a Hartford shelter, perhaps in the area of Albany Ave?

MOO

I’m not going to waste the time. It’s clear already. I’m just appalled and shocked at the ridiculous actions and statements by FD and associates in all of this. It’s surreal. MOO.

Jeeezzzz, more sloppy reporting...#3 of FD motion states “plaintiff effectively had sole custody beginning Jan 2018”..which is TRUE

Article says FD has had sole custody since Jan 18..

Fix it new reporter!!!!!! Was he/she slipped some money to make that gross error????
What???? Misinformation dissemination by MSM on legally documented facts is the last thing that this case needs that FD is turning into a circus show. Unbelievable incompetence!! I'm going to have to write a strongly worded letter to the editor!! Eek!!

If you can, I commend you -- I'd definitely need a glass of wine (or maybe something stronger lol) before I could tackle any more of these nauseating, reality challenged documents from today :(

Lol on wine or more but no worries; I’m not going to do it. We don’t need confirmation and just reading those things makes me feel bad, like their ugliness permeates the atmosphere. And what would the “dark side” say when the facts showed our conclusion was correct? “It’s just an anomaly.” All MOO, of course.

Oh boy, at a certain point IMO things become totally ridiculous and simply not worth the time. I'm there on the Greek Family. Done.

Today the case met a Greek Rear Admiral who felt compelled on behalf of the Duolos clan (why did FO change the spelling BTW?) to release a statement including the following:

"We question Ms. Farber’s physical, psychological and mental ability, as well as her ability to make her own decisions, and care for the children. We also urge Mr. Midler and his firm to back off from our family – enough is enough."

Exactly, enough is enough!

Next time please just send a letter to the appropriate parties or the Judge and not issue a press release.

Now need restraining orders in addition to the previously discussed gag and seal of family court case participants.

Playtime is over for FD in Family Court and the lights need to be turned out for NAPTIME on this abuse of due process IMO.

MOO
Without meaning to offend anyone, it’s been my direct experience that the Greeks lean towards the over dramatic.

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt.
They got the money but didn't really understand where it came from or how legit it was.
But I trust your judgement on this.
MOO.
I'm with you on wanting to give people the benefit of the doubt and especially family members that are far away and from a totally different culture and environment.

But IMO the Greek family brought themselves into something that did not directly involve them.

What precisely are they upset about? Someone is not allowing a child to return a phone call or send an email or open a letter? These children are emotionally fragile and traumatized IMO and they are in the care per the State of GF.

To get from this level of pettiness and bickering with GF to openly and publicly questioning a woman of GF stature and integrity all the while questioning her mental capacity to handle her current affairs is quite the leap IMO and absolutely inappropriate.

Do they think that FO is where he is with 2 serious charges against him and he did zero to deserve this?

MOO

Last edited:
No worries, great minds think alike!

I would prefer multiple posts saying the same thing in different ways to pile up on Jennifer's thread, than not. Even if it's just observations about FD's legal team playing games with timing on filing motions, and muddying the waters with unsubtantiated claims.

I for one, really, really hope that some judge with overarching authority puts the kibosh on all of this maneuvering and pettiness on their part, and gives them an official reminder of the CT Courts' Code of Conduct at the very least. It really is despicable, and they are depraved loonies, IMO.

Thank you for the very kind compliment! I so agree with all you said!

How much did the Greek family know about where the money was coming from?
Is it conceivable they had no clue?
Just coming from their highly successful brother in the States. Big time builder and entrepreneur.
Handsome brother,beautiful wife,5 children.
The total package.
MOO.
IMO, they didn’t care where it was coming from so they didn’t bother to ask. The almighty $$ is all they cares about.

I was trying to imagine this.
What if I had a brother who was in trouble in Greece?
How well would my protestations be received?
I have a feeling nary a one would even pay attention.
MOO.
If you were female and did not have greek counsel or assistance from the US Consulate my guess is you wouldn't even be acknowledged.

Why did today's letter have to come from the Rear Admiral and NOT FD Sister?

MOO

To FD's family,

Is it relevant that FD murdered Jennifer?

Is it relevant that Jennifer dropped the children at school and the only sign of her since is her bloody t-shirt and bra in the garbage on Albany Ave. (which FD was seen dumping) and sponges and mops containing likely containing her blood?

Is it relevant that JD's blood was splattered in the garage and she was the victim of a violent attack and Fotis has not shown an ounce of concern?

Is it relevant that FD's personal attacks are causing (or will cause) suffering for the children.

Is it relevant to you?
No. She’s not one of them.

Last edited:
If looks could kill, whomever the poor souls Mr. Dulos is aiming his sinister gaze at would be dropping like flies.
They do look like The Three Stooges / Banditos, or Three of The Seven Dwarves V 2.0 -- Creepy, Scary, and Dumpy....

I just reread this and I’m mad AGAIN because of the implication that this “poor little woman” (aka GF) doesn’t know her own mind and doesn’t know how to take care of herself without the help of those “smarter” men who of course only have the best interests of her and the kids in mind, not any misogynistic greed and envy, oh, no. It’s sexism. It’s ageism. It’s greed. It’s appalling! And isn’t this the same kind of thing that has been called out in CT lately regarding how women are regarded in issues of domestic violence and related issues? Seriously, it reminds me of the condescending patter heard here recently. Fallacies indeed. MOO.

:p love it!!! keep it going please, I greatly need your creative humor as a break from the stress of
this dayum hurricane breathing down our backs.
I know I keep trying to get it off my mind as i got everything on Tuesday and am planning on picking up the yard all day tomorrow. I am tempted to go back to the store though because i got 5 days worth of supplies but am now worried it may be a little longer. We have been eating well this week as I am trying to use up all the meat and stuff in the freezer.

Without meaning to offend anyone, it’s been my direct experience that the Greeks lean towards the over dramatic.
So do you mean that the Greek Family has been listening to a FD now for over 3 months ranting and raving about the US legal system and GF money and they had a lightbulb moment that they had had enough and the way to eliminate all this stress was to issue a public statement?

Yes the Greek persona probably leans towards the dramatic but I don't think you can also accuse them of stupidity as well?!?

Today's move from the Rear Admiral IMO was simply ill advised and frankly not smart on any level and really did little to nothing to help FD who we see every day simply digging his own hole deeper and deeper into the muck from which he cannot return and with Pattis/Rochlin/Murray helping in every which way they can IMO. FD is now effectively digging his hole 24/7 and simply cannot stop as there is no visible strategy from Pattis & Crew IMO.

Its like the Tasmanian Devil fit of FD self destruction that we are watching play out in court and facilitated by greedy lawyers IMO.

Not sure what the global naval history component of the Greek Naval Officers training might be (sure its extensive!) but I know what Officers in training at Annapolis receive so assume its similar. How anyone with extensive strategic training could think that weighing in at this stage and in these circumstance on the issues they chose to bring up, has me seriously questioning if they read what was going to be issued by Pattis/Rochlin. Trying to give them some benefit of the doubt. If they did what they did knowing all then IMO its a whole different story. I believe its the latter as the Channel8 Reporter allegedly spoke with Rena and her husband the Rear Admiral (Retired) about the statement.

The whole sorry tale has a very long long way to travel in the courts. To take to the public with your tale of woe at this early stage simply shows childish impatience IMO and a total lack of understanding of what is at stake and the time involved for all this litigation. Simply makes no sense IMO.

To me this smacks of Pattis winding up the excitable Greeks and telling them this silly stunt would have an impact. Pattis is correct, the letter did have an impact but just not the one he wanted. It made the Greek relatives seem as entitled, impatient and petulant as FO/FD and IMO any gravitas of a Greek Rear Admiral weighing on this case simply became a sideshow joke.

MOO

Last edited:
I find it extremely informative that his ex-wife attended law school after the divorce and someone posted here that she represents battered wives now. There ay be no connection between her current work and her years with FD, but I doubt it. I have no doubt she has been interviewed by LE.
That is inspiring.

If looks could kill, whomever the poor souls Mr. Dulos is aiming his sinister gaze at would be dropping like flies.
They do look like The Three Stooges / Banditos, or Three of The Seven Dwarves V 2.0 -- Creepy, Scary, and Dumpy....

Love this! Creepy, Scary and Dumpy or perhaps our favorite D word here of Doofus!

No worries, great minds think alike!

I would prefer multiple posts saying the same thing in different ways to pile up on Jennifer's thread, than not. Even if it's just observations about FD's legal team playing games with timing on filing motions, and muddying the waters with unsubtantiated claims.

I for one, really, really hope that some judge with overarching authority puts the kibosh on all of this maneuvering and pettiness on their part, and gives them an official reminder of the CT Courts' Code of Conduct at the very least. It really is despicable, and they are depraved loonies, IMO.

Kibosh. What a GREAT word.
Let’s just kibosh old FD, shall we? That would settle everything.

I wonder if FD could be a target of a hit? Not joking. Seriously.
Do any of you think that someone in his group of “friends” or MT’s for that matter, want him to be silenced bc of all of this maneuvering? Maybe getting too close or even exposing their clandestine operations?
Odd thought. Just popped into my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member