Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big question for me this morning is WHY was
MT arrested again?
Is this just a pre-emptive protective move, for when this goes to trial, for state to show they
did NOT give preferential treatment to her
for her testimony?
Read her AW but not last few pages and I didn't
see anything new that wasn't in FD's AW.
They did give her a break and allowed Bowman
to bring her in. That was bias IMO due to her
feigned assistance previously.

And she had lower bond, which again shows
LE believes she assisted after the deed and
was not involved w/ pre-meditation or pre-planning.

I think her testimony in AW makes her sound
a little drugged up, or very ditzy, or squirming
with un-coperation. Or all 3.
Hard to say without seeing her in person.

We still need to discuss the timeline of FD's
travels on 9/24 am. All our collective brains
need to contribute here.

We also need to discuss why the narrative
on his travels up to Central Ct. stopped at
I-84 and Rt. 8 in the AW. Was this because
there are so few videos of him traveling after this? Possibly. Or is this a critical change in travel direction and instead of heading straight for Farmington, he took a bypass for a body
dump? Does he have cohorts in NW Ct. where
he needed help holding the body for a few days
til he could get back to burying it in a permanent spot? Very possibly, IMO.
Or finally is LE still checking local videos on
the route from I-84 and Rt. 8 to Farmington?
Possibly.
Your thoughts?

As far as the murder charges go, IMO, this might be part of the reason. I absolutely love this tweet. I don't know if I've seen something quite like this before.
NewCanaanPolice (@NewCanaanPolice) on Twitter

Justice for Jennifer! We will not rest until she is found and justice is served

Also, I'm just thinking over here, maybe this latest SW and new evidence is part of the states way of convincing the judge to approve the gag order??

(NP is also running out of excuses and analogies for his daily words of wisdom. Christmas - check. He's gonna go with the 8 days of Hanukkah and the spinning of a broken dreidel next. Kwanzaa, anyone??)

ETA: Maybe 4th of July. All the fireworks are duds.

farber v. Dulos
203.00 09/06/2019 D MOTION TO VACATE ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

Notice how during the interview he immediately shuts down the conversation when he says "yes, but I'd like to leave it at that," when asked if he is innocent.
That's exactly what Chris's Watts said.
Imo

farber v. Dulos
203.00 09/06/2019 D MOTION TO VACATE ORDER
Document.gif
newred.gif
thanks for your immediate attention!

Boy, that fee clock is running 24/7. Get it while you can.
How deep are the pockets of the mysterious
benefactor in Greece?
Will all this litigation come to an abrupt halt
when Dummy Dulos realizes he may end up
in poverty but his lawyers all have new cars
and boats and vacations and wives.
He's going all out for broke and come He11 or
high Water, he's gonna WIN.
All the attorneys are singin' WINNING.

Big question for me this morning is WHY was
MT arrested again?
Is this just a pre-emptive protective move, for when this goes to trial, for state to show they
did NOT give preferential treatment to her
for her testimony?
Read her AW but not last few pages and I didn't
see anything new that wasn't in FD's AW.
They did give her a break and allowed Bowman
to bring her in. That was bias IMO due to her
feigned assistance previously.

And she had lower bond, which again shows
LE believes she assisted after the deed and
was not involved w/ pre-meditation or pre-planning.

I think her testimony in AW makes her sound
a little drugged up, or very ditzy, or squirming
with un-coperation. Or all 3.
Hard to say without seeing her in person.

We still need to discuss the timeline of FD's
travels on 9/24 am. All our collective brains
need to contribute here.

We also need to discuss why the narrative
on his travels up to Central Ct. stopped at
I-84 and Rt. 8 in the AW. Was this because
there are so few videos of him traveling after this? Possibly. Or is this a critical change in travel direction and instead of heading straight for Farmington, he took a bypass for a body
dump? Does he have cohorts in NW Ct. where
he needed help holding the body for a few days
til he could get back to burying it in a permanent spot? Very possibly, IMO.
Or finally is LE still checking local videos on
the route from I-84 and Rt. 8 to Farmington?
Possibly.
Your thoughts?

BBM. ITA. Just this morning I was trying to figure this all out. I know I'm having a little trouble following the time, houses, locations, roads/routes, days etc.. Maybe easier to say just about everything.
I was wondering how a jury would follow along with the info, as is. IMO, I'm sure the state will probably put it all into a cohesive diagram, but, IMO, it could easily confuse anyone. Jury might zone out.

Plus I think Jennifer was a huge thorn in Troconis’ side with FD’s drawn out divorce, and finding out about the dwindling of money... money that she thought FD had.

I agree that MT probably isn’t a sociopath, but I do think she often thought about ways to make Jennifer just go away... and ways to get her money!

My guess from the beginning of the case, is that MT found out that FD wasnt as wealthy as she had believed and was threatening to leave FD.

I think that she either came up with the plan to kill Jennifer, get custody of the 5 children and live happily ever after on their trusts... or she made passive/aggressive suggestions and FD put the plans together himself to kill Jennifer.

However and whenever the plans were made, I feel strongly that MT was a part of the plans, either by her threats to leave or by her suggestions.

MOO

My amateur’s take on Michi.

She comes from a background where taking is more important than giving. It’s a an Azzarea’s World. Yes, everyone else is in it, but it’s Our World.

She is shallow. For her, measures of success are wealth and all the social advantages that come with that. Plus winning in competitive sports. She likes to party.

She is emotionally insecure and worried about her future (love, money, the high-life she craves). She is at a point in her life where her looks are fading, while her daughter may be starting to turn heads.

She can’t believe multi-millionaire (!) George Clooney has chosen HER. Most guys wouldn’t bother with a woman with a 12-year-old kid, but this guy shows an active interest in her daughter. She’ll never do any better than him, and she’ll do anything to keep him.

She took on a big role in Jennifer’s demise with the promise of financial security and the life of her dreams. He probably convinced her that everyone would look at the husband, but no-one would believe a woman could do it. He would be the one investigated, not her, but they won’t find anything to tie him to the murder and soon enough the pair of them and her daughter can ski off into the sunset with enough money to climb to the top of the social ladder.

Legal expert: Prosecution telling Fotis Dulos ‘we’re coming after you’

If he did it, they appear to have narrowed down his whereabouts to a very tight timeline,” said attorney Lindy Urso, who represents a former employee of Fotis Dulos’ real estate development company who provided key evidence in the most recent tampering charge.
Based on the timeline, I’d image she’d be in New Canaan,”
He’s very upset that Fotis dragged him into this mess,” Urso said. “He quit when Fotis was arrested.”
It looks as though this could form the basis of a murder warrant against Fotis Dulos,” Urso said. “A strong case could be made that there is enough circumstantial evidence to charge Fotis with murder.”
Why deliver this warrant now?” Maddox said. “I can’t think of a procedural reason for doing it. My guess is that the state is waiting for more forensic evidence before they charge him with murder. In the interim, with so many people clamoring for information, they wanted to put their side out there.”
Speaking in general terms in situations where for a number of reasons the police or state felt comfortable that there was not a risk of flight or the chance the suspect was a danger to the community, there is no need to act at any particular pace,” Gulash said.
Legal expert: Prosecution telling Fotis Dulos ‘we’re coming after you’
Excellent article, chock full of facts and legal analysis. Very interesting about that 47 minute time gap and the EE's lawyer opining that Jennifer's body is in New Canaan. You can also tell local lawyers do not think so much of FD's choice of counsel when they are comfortable publicly saying."It [the new arrest] was very deliberate and spawned by the adversarial relationship between law enforcement and his attorney." Ouch. No love lost between Mr. Maddox and NP, obviously, but I bet every lawyer who has litigated cases with NP would say the same.

I was incorrect about the charges being the result of the discovery of the Alibi Scripts (love that label!). It was the cleaning of the Tacoma. Clearly, LE doesn't believe MT's story that she didn't know that she was helping destroy evidence of Jennifer's murder. She wouldn't even tell the truth about following FD to the carwash, going to the bank and getting money to pay for it in cash! Her memory needs to improve. Quickly.

Mr. Bowman's statement is how it is done. He says what needs to be said without sounding like (pardon me) an Alex Jones' wannabe. Maybe NP is getting a little too close his clients. You can feel Bowman's frustration, though. There is nothing worse than a recalcitrant cooperator; half in and half out will get his client cut in half at sentencing. He is trying to counsel his client, but he isn't getting through to her. That dumb bimbo act is getting old.

EE made an excellent choice in selecting counsel, who helped him navigate LE questioning in a professional manner. I really wonder if FD wasn't trying to set EE up for the fall. In fact, I believe what ultimately will convict FD was his "over planning". Who in their right mind would write and keep those easily discredited Alibi Scripts? Dumb, dumb, dumb. Innocent people do not have to write out scripts to "remember" anything. They lived it. At every step of the way, FD thought he was smarter than LE, but when LE came knocking, he made a lot of stupid mistakes. In doing so, he produced a ton of evidence.

LE knows mostly what happened before and after the murder, but that 47 minute gap could well be when he disposed of her body. Now I am thinking water or swamp in the area between the two places he was seen. Do any locals have suggestions? Very astute observation by that attorney. IMO what LE is now focusing on, besides forensics, is evidence of premeditation. A first degree murder indictment is coming, I would bet the farm on it.

Last edited:
For sure. The only question at this point, is when that knock on the door comes.

I hope that “knock,” is a door kick. And that door kick catches him in a deep sleep.
I hope he isn't able to sleep, although being the person he is, he is probably sleeping like a baby. Perhaps he staying up all night, drafting his 'Escape Scripts' or his 'Perjury Scripts' or emailing the C Team his latest demands that he be given custody of his kids immediately. No matter, that knock is coming and there will be no bond set on that AW when it does.

He had no reason to bury the body; I still don't see a full timeline theory. He is laying in wait in the garage at 8am; how did he get there? If he crossed through the woods after dropping off his vehicle at Waveny, and somehow got poison ivy, he was wearing shorts not regular pants, so that fits into a jogger narrative but there are too many risks with that of being seen, trespassing through properties, as a jogger which some would remember. I am with him leaving a vehicle nearby with cleaning materials and change of clothing as he doubtless had blood from the knife killing. I don't see how he pulls off all this alone at murder scene with all the steps following.

FD will be on Today Show this morning @ 7:30
Might be part of Dateline interview
https://mobile.twitter.com/
There are new developments in the case of a missing Connecticut mother, Jennifer Dulos, who vanished more than three months ago. Dulos’ husband sat down for an exclusive interview with
@NBCNews
and says he believes his wife is still alive.
What a fool. He still thinks he is smarter than everyone and boy, were we right about his need for constant attention. Me, me, me, look at me! "The boy ain't right" and neither is his lawyer. Every statement FD voluntarily makes post-arrest, including this latest one, is coming in at trial. What in the heck is his lawyer thinking? No matter, just another brick in the wall.

Last edited:
The vehicle tags in question were from a 2007 Suburban that FO used to own. FO currently has a 2015 Suburban and Jennifer's is a 2017 Suburban. All 3 were black.

IMO, FO used the Altered Tags on EE's Red Truck to elude detection on his travels that Friday.

If FO had removed the altering tape and placed the plates back to where he stored them, they would never have been connected to Jennifer's disappearance.

FO left the altering tape on them, placed them in a FedEx box, and placed them in a drain in the middle of the Albany Road section of Hartford.

It was as if FO Wanted the plates to be found. Why?

IMO, to Set Up EE. Or, at least Point to EE in the event the plates were ever found.

IMO, there were so many other ways of disposing of them.

Since EE parks at 4JC each day/week then EE could have access to the plates, so it is not a far stretch that FO could have accused EE of taking them in the event they were found in Hartford.

IMO

It does appear he wanted the plates to be found. I wonder when he switched them back? This took much planning. It's diabolical. MOO.

Beautifully said! I’m apologizing now to you and many others for having said similar—but not nearly as astute—things related to posts before I read your replies.

It’s happened to most of us. There is so much to read, especially if you’re not checking in 24/7. If you miss a critical post, you just post what you think is appropriate. Next post points out different info, that you missed reading, and you have to back up and rethink your position.

All I know is this is a team effort. We’re all on the Farber Team. If I drop the ball, next sleuther will pick it up and run with it.

As far as the murder charges go, IMO, this might be part of the reason. I absolutely love this tweet. I don't know if I've seen something quite like this before.

Also, I'm just thinking over here, maybe this latest SW and new evidence is part of the states way of convincing the judge to approve the gag order??

(NP is also running out of excuses and analogies for his daily words of wisdom. Christmas - check. He's gonna go with the 8 days of Hanukkah and the spinning of a broken dreidel next. Kwanzaa, anyone??)

ETA: Maybe 4th of July. All the fireworks are duds.
After I read that tweet, I scrolled down a little more and read about two coyotes on the loose in NC. I didn’t know there were coyotes in CT. Anyway, it just made me wonder about JD. If he did bury her somewhere, it had better been deep. (sorry for the imagery there)

A former Hartford detective talks about case and camera system from FOX
Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom arrested a second time
Chess versus checkers, what a great line and one I have heard often. LE is letting FD know his time as a free man is about to end, but in its time, at its pace, not his. When his lawyer angrily demanded his client be charged with murder, my jaw dropped to the floor."Be careful what you ask for, for you will surely get it."-Oscar Wilde

Excellent article, chock full of facts and legal analysis. Very interesting about that 47 minute time gap and the EE's lawyer opining that Jennifer's body is in New Canaan. You can also tell local lawyers do not think so much of FD's choice of counsel when they are comfortable publicly saying."It [the new arrest] was very deliberate and spawned by the adversarial relationship between law enforcement and his attorney." Ouch. No love lost between Mr. Maddox and NP, obviously, but I bet every lawyer who has litigated cases with NP would say the same.

I was incorrect about the charges being the result of the discovery of the Alibi Scripts (love that label!). It was the cleaning of the Tacoma. Clearly, LE doesn't believe MT's story that she didn't know that she was helping destroy evidence of Jennifer's murder. She wouldn't even tell the truth about following FD to the carwash, going to the bank and getting money to pay for it in cash! Her memory needs to improve. Quickly.

Mr. Bowman's statement is how it is done. He says what needs to be said without sounding like (pardon me) an Alex Jones' wannabe. Maybe NP is getting a little too close his clients. You can feel Bowman's frustration, though. There is nothing worse than a recalcitrant cooperator; half in and half out will get his client cut in half at sentencing. He is trying to counsel his client, but he isn't getting through to her. That dumb bimbo act is getting old.

EE made an excellent choice in selecting counsel, who helped him navigate LE questioning in a professional manner. I really wonder if FD wasn't trying to set EE up for the fall. In fact, I believe what ultimately will convict FD was his "over planning". Who in their right mind would write and keep those easily discredited Alibi Scripts? Dumb, dumb, dumb. Innocent people do not have to write out scripts to "remember" anything. They lived it. At every step of the way, FD thought he was smarter than LE, but when LE came knocking, he made a lot of stupid mistakes. In doing so, he produced a ton of evidence.

LE knows mostly what happened before and after the murder, but that 47 minute gap could well be when he disposed of her body. Now I am thinking water or swamp in the area between the two places he was seen. Do any locals have suggestions? Very astute observation by that attorney. IMO what LE is now focusing on, besides forensics, is evidence of premeditation. A first degree murder indictment is coming, I would bet the farm on it.

I’ve never been 100pc convinced about dismemberment. Mainly because it would be too much effort.

On Route 8 there’s the Naugatuck River, ‘a rapidly flowing river for most of its length’; Lake Housatonic; Long Island Sound; Naugatuck State Forest; Beacon Falls. All sound like effective hiding places. AND they are on poor old EE’s regular route to and from NC.

The bra and tee-shirt? Removed to make it look like a sexually-motivated attack. Dumped in Hartford to lead LE to think EE/the perp returned to the ‘hood to dump the stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member