Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He specifically asked the EE when GD was "casually" going over his activities with MT and EE on the day he murdered Jennifer. "Oh, by the way, did you happen to see anything at Sturbridge when you were there?" or a similarly worded question. He wanted to know what EE saw, which leads me to believe something went on there, particularly in light of the loud noises neighbors say they heard in the early morning hours of the 25th.
That’s really a smoking gun IMO

I had to go to Avon yesterday and came back through Farmington, driving by 80 MS, 4JC, and 585 DC. Three things stood out to me:

First, at least two huge vacant building lots next to 80 MS had signs they were for sale by FORE Group. I know these additional properties have been mentioned here before, seeing/making note of them in person only added to my opinion of the secludedness of this area, it must have been the distance of at least 2+football fields before the next house was seen.

Second, I am kicking myself because I didn't see it until it was almost out of sight, I couldn't tell if it was on one of the FORE properties, and I should have turned around to take pictures *BUT* there was an old, dilapidated, dirty, what looked to be abandoned structure (maybe small barn/horse type building way in the back of the field, a considerable distance from the road, to the point I have never seen it before, behind one of the vacant properties next to 80 MS. I couldn't tell if it belonged to one of the FORE properties or maybe a different property with a different entrance but it gave me the creeps. If it is on a FORE property, very bad things could have been done here. It was so incognito that I sort of wondered if LE had missed it (which I feel they are doing a phenomenal job so most likely not).

Third, after driving by the dirt entrance for 585 DC and again seeing how completely overgrown, hidden, and invisible it is if you don't know to look for it, coupled with the fact it is just across the street from 4JC peaked my thoughts again. I have always believed 80 MS is where that stuff went down but 585 DC had me second guessing that for a few minutes.
Wow! You are amazing! And so brave! Thank you for going there and sharing what you saw!! Your descriptions, especially of the old, partially hidden “barn” gave me the creeps, also!!:eek:

I had to go to Avon yesterday and came back through Farmington, driving by 80 MS, 4JC, and 585 DC. Three things stood out to me:

First, at least two huge vacant building lots next to 80 MS had signs they were for sale by FORE Group. I know these additional properties have been mentioned here before, seeing/making note of them in person only added to my opinion of the secludedness of this area, it must have been the distance of at least 2+football fields before the next house was seen.

Second, I am kicking myself because I didn't see it until it was almost out of sight, I couldn't tell if it was on one of the FORE properties, and I should have turned around to take pictures *BUT* there was an old, dilapidated, dirty, what looked to be abandoned structure (maybe small barn/horse type building way in the back of the field, a considerable distance from the road, to the point I have never seen it before, behind one of the vacant properties next to 80 MS. I couldn't tell if it belonged to one of the FORE properties or maybe a different property with a different entrance but it gave me the creeps. If it is on a FORE property, very bad things could have been done here. It was so incognito that I sort of wondered if LE had missed it (which I feel they are doing a phenomenal job so most likely not).

Third, after driving by the dirt entrance for 585 DC and again seeing how completely overgrown, hidden, and invisible it is if you don't know to look for it, coupled with the fact it is just across the street from 4JC peaked my thoughts again. I have always believed 80 MS is where that stuff went down but 585 DC had me second guessing that for a few minutes.
Absolutely fantastic intel on these key properties! Thank you for all the hard work and making it clear to us all how close by they all are to 4Jx. Its one thing to see them on a map but to have you driving by is another thing entirely and makes them so much easier to see and understand.

I wasn't sure if you saw the quick interview with the spokesperson from the State Police today about Albany Avenue. I bring it up because I believe you were the first to speak in a very clear way about the neighborhood and its racial/ethnic composition along with the description of the ongoing construction of drainage/sewers.

The spokesperson today specifically said that FD took the items he wanted to dispose of intentionally to Albany to pin the crime on a person of color. IMO this was a bold statement and echos so many of the other comments along the same lines on the various threads of this case on WS. The spokesperson went on to say (as did you previously!) that the neighborhood was primarily hispanic and african american (spokesperson used descriptor "black" not african american).

Do you think the broken down barn you saw was part of the 585 DC property or part of the MS acreage? Also, did you see the FORE grey trailer that used to be at Sturbridge moved to 585 DC?

I really wonder if FD put JD body in the trailer at Sturbridge overnight and locked it so EE couldn't access it and then picked the body up when he went to NC the next day? The trailer was removed from Sturbridge recently but I don't think it was taken by LE.

MOO

Last edited:
OK: I have a few questions and curious as to your theories about these:

1) Why would the Project Manager look for his keys if he did not see his car at 4JX?

2) How did the Project Manager know to look at 80 MS? Or did he know? The times are not specified other than an approximate 4:30 arrival to "the office"

3) Who was moving Fotis' phone around?

4) What time do you think all of the key-stealing, vehicle shuttling, etc. occurred?

5) How do we square that with Fotis' phone being at 4JX at 4:17 (Project Manager expected at 4:30) and being at 80 MS at 5:20 with all of the activity in question 4 going on?

May 24th Time line for Toyota, Fotis' phone, Project Mngr, Michelle, and Fotis.

approx in italics

Unknown ? when there is a broad swath of possible times
unknown ????-a, ????-b, etc. when there is a sequence reported

? Phone left 4JX at some time this day, but the time is not indicated. Michelle stated it was left home by Fotis in AM
11:12 Travelling NB Rt. 15 @ NC RA
11:25 Travelling NB Rt. 15 @ Fairfield RA
11:40 Travelling NB Rt. 8 passing 12 Main Street Derby
12:00 Travelling EB I 84 near exit 25A
12:22 Entering DW 80 MS
1:37 Entered 80 MS
2:13 Texts Gum-ETA- 4JX?
2:13 Text from Gum-ETA- 4JX 4:30
3:38 Leaves 80 MS
4:17 at 4JX

4:30 Arrives 4JX
4:30 Notes no Fotis
4:30 Looks for Keys (why?)

????-a Arrives at 80 MS (why here?)
????-a Sees F&M "cleaning" in DW
????-a 80 MS- DW
????-a 80 MS- DW

????-b
seen @ 80 MS w/keys
????-b leaving 80 MS "shuttling"
????-b leaving 80 MS "shuttling"
????-b remaining 80 MS

????-c 80 MS no keys
????-c returned 80 MS demands keys
????-c (not seen)
????-c returned 80 MS pushes Raptor (Implies Raptor @80 MS)

????-d returns
????-d retrieves keys

5:20 at 80 MS (Not known how this fits in with ????-a to ????-d)
e
NP, I presume?

“However, there is an unexplained gap in the police timeline.

The Suburban is pictured leaving Jennifer Dulos’ home at 10:25 a.m., and the Tacoma is seen passing the New Canaan rest stop on the Merritt Parkway at 11:12 a.m. The distance between the two locations is about 10 minutes plus the time it would have taken to switch vehicles at Lapham Road.”
Legal expert: Prosecution telling Fotis Dulos ‘we’re coming after you’

Based on the above, is it more plausible that JDs body was “dumped” near NC or more plausible that JD’s body was taken back to 80 Mountain Spring via back seat of the Tacoma?

I apologize for my bluntness but we aren’t really looking for a recognizable JD anymore whether she was a MIRA or some other place. As I have mentioned before I am a pathologist’s daughter and as such have witnessed a few autopsies so I am a bit desensitized.

I am still amazed by how much I we all got right in our theories.

I would very much like for GF and family to be able to bury some part of JD. I know it’s probably too late for a COD to be made via her remains (they’d have to be intact) if they weren’t incinerated at MIRA.

Y’all have done so much amazing research. Just incredible!

That’s really a smoking gun IMO
The affidavit did not mention Sturbridge specifically. Here's the language from the affadavit, the quotes are verbatim from the affidavit:

"Dulos asked Gumienny about his "activity" in New Canaan on 5/24.19, he asked if Gumienny had "seen anything" on that date, and he asked Gumienny what route he had driven as he returned from New Canaan to Farmington that afternoon."

IMO: based on some of the language around communication between FD and Gumienny in the affidavit, I imagine that some of this may be recorded in text messages between them. Not this section above, which clearly was specified as a discussion between FD and MT that Gumienny was present for, but perhaps some of FD's urging about changing out the seats- I could imagine he might have texted PG about whether this had taken place yet since he was so insistent.

Also, let's remember that Gumienny gave FD the red truck the week after, as was normal practice, at least on that Wednesday when FD/MT took it to the car wash, but PG had at least some contact with it Tues or Wed to notice it had been cleaned, so he likely wasn't going down to Sturbridge, in which case he usually left FD with the red truck overnight during the week. Was PG sent to work at Sturbridge that week? Was his work there completed that Friday the 24th? Where was he assigned by FD to be working the week after?

So by that Friday the 31st, the seats still hadn't been changed, and on the afternoon of the 31st MSM was blaring coverage of the search on Albany. So FD HAD to make sure those seats got changed out, which is why he instructed PG to go do that on a Friday afternoon (a rather odd request for tying up the work week one would think). By the next Thursday 6/6 when LE took the red truck, the seats had been changed. MT met with LE on 6/6 and that is when LE took the red truck in.

I think when he killed her in her garage he then
We don't yet know if bus cams or other CCTV along the route from Waveny to Welles captured FD jogging as this wasn't included in the latest AW. My guess is that something exists along this route as at some point FD would have been on a road/street as I don't think in the time he had it could have all been in the woods.

Will have to look at the public school bus schedules for the 24th to see if it would be possible to estimate how many buses were out on the road at the time FD might have been jogging to Welles.

My guess is that the next AW we see will have physical confirmation of FD in the form of a picture in NC on the 24th somewhere.

The other issue is that JD cell phone is mentioned as travelling from Welles to Waveny. I would guess that LE has all the cell phone data from JD phone along with the GPS data from the JD Suburban to track the path. None of this info was shared in the latest AW.

We don't know when/if FD ditched the JD cellphone or if the phone shows it being activated/accessed or turned off. But the cell phone did the amazing task of showing the path from Welles to Waveny and this IMO is an incredible piece of evidence. Did FD not know where JD cell phone was? Or did the cell phone get lost in the Suburban in a scuffle or as part of the process of moving the body? All horrific thoughts but this cell phone is such an important part of the last portion IMO of what happened at Welles.

Could this phone also have provided a road map to LE of FD leaving NC, possibly traveling around NC and then returning to Farmington?

MOO
had access to her phone, house keys etc.

Guess the judge thinks Dr. Farber shouldn’t lien any more of “his” assets. Probably will need the money to pay for more legal help. Can’t deny him the right to counsel, right?

MOO reading between the lines.
I am presently researching this judge. Don't understand why no motion for default on the issue of the no quickbooks records from FORE that were due to GF atty back in 2018?????

The civil case IMO has picked up pace recently but I still am not understanding why ongoing non compliance and delay from FD/Murray aren't being punished by the court.

Pure speculation but I wonder if the State/FBI has an ongoing financial investigation going on in the background that might be running parallel to the civil case. Sounds a bit conspriatorial but things just aren't adding up to me with the civil case and haven't for a long time in watching the case. I believe its had 4 judges too which no doubt didn't help but it seemed stalled and now is moving a bit faster and is on the schedule for a December trial date. But I'm concerned about this too as Murray alluded today that there might be a delay in the December date but didn't say why. My guess is that a continuance will be filed to delay yet again. GF atty has been on point and trying to keep things moving but the responses from the court IMO have been slow to non existent. The judge said today I believe that motions will be in writing and decided from the bench going forward so perhaps this will move things along but I have never seen something move as slowly as this case. I'm baffled watching it!
MOO

Last edited:
Excellent article, chock full of facts and legal analysis. Very interesting about that 47 minute time gap and the EE's lawyer opining that Jennifer's body is in New Canaan. You can also tell local lawyers do not think so much of FD's choice of counsel when they are comfortable publicly saying."It [the new arrest] was very deliberate and spawned by the adversarial relationship between law enforcement and his attorney." Ouch. No love lost between Mr. Maddox and NP, obviously, but I bet every lawyer who has litigated cases with NP would say the same.

I was incorrect about the charges being the result of the discovery of the Alibi Scripts (love that label!). It was the cleaning of the Tacoma. Clearly, LE doesn't believe MT's story that she didn't know that she was helping destroy evidence of Jennifer's murder. She wouldn't even tell the truth about following FD to the carwash, going to the bank and getting money to pay for it in cash! Her memory needs to improve. Quickly.

Mr. Bowman's statement is how it is done. He says what needs to be said without sounding like (pardon me) an Alex Jones' wannabe. Maybe NP is getting a little too close his clients. You can feel Bowman's frustration, though. There is nothing worse than a recalcitrant cooperator; half in and half out will get his client cut in half at sentencing. He is trying to counsel his client, but he isn't getting through to her. That dumb bimbo act is getting old.

EE made an excellent choice in selecting counsel, who helped him navigate LE questioning in a professional manner. I really wonder if FD wasn't trying to set EE up for the fall. In fact, I believe what ultimately will convict FD was his "over planning". Who in their right mind would write and keep those easily discredited Alibi Scripts? Dumb, dumb, dumb. Innocent people do not have to write out scripts to "remember" anything. They lived it. At every step of the way, FD thought he was smarter than LE, but when LE came knocking, he made a lot of stupid mistakes. In doing so, he produced a ton of evidence.

LE knows mostly what happened before and after the murder, but that 47 minute gap could well be when he disposed of her body. Now I am thinking water or swamp in the area between the two places he was seen. Do any locals have suggestions? Very astute observation by that attorney. IMO what LE is now focusing on, besides forensics, is evidence of premeditation. A first degree murder indictment is coming, I would bet the farm on it.
Where (what part of the route) is the 47 minute gap? Do we know? Im asking because I drive part of the route he took back that day daily (to and from work).

I am in CT and even with a fenced in yard, I cannot let the dogs go out at night alone, there are always foxes and coyotes (and deer, oh God the deer...eating every.single.thing. you plant..).
Yes, last week in NC a very large coyote attacked and killed a small chihuahua mix and injured the leg of a labrador.

The area at Waveny near the pond that was drained has coyote signs up all around it and its not unusual to see the coyotes even during the day with their cubs.

I couldn’ t LIKE this post enough!
I'd say Colangelo and company "ain't playin'"...the gloves are off and the biggest punch will be to Fo-Dumbo! I can't wait to see that *advertiser censored**hat in handcuffs. Also can't wait to see Michi in handcuffs trying to hold her rosary necklace while it chokes her. HA-HA-HA!!! moo

Absolutely fantastic intel on these key properties! Thank you for all the hard work and making it clear to us all how close by they all are to 4Jx. Its one thing to see them on a map but to have you driving by is another thing entirely and makes them so much easier to see and understand.

I wasn't sure if you saw the quick interview with the spokesperson from the State Police today about Albany Avenue. I bring it up because I believe you were the first to speak in a very clear way about the neighborhood and its racial/ethnic composition along with the description of the ongoing construction of drainage/sewers.

The spokesperson today specifically said that FD took the items he wanted to dispose of intentionally to Albany to pin the crime on a person of color. IMO this was a bold statement and echos so many of the other comments along the same lines on the various threads of this case on WS. The spokesperson went on to say (as did you previously!) that the neighborhood was primarily hispanic and african american (spokesperson used descriptor "black" not african american).

Do you think the broken down barn you saw was part of the 585 DC property or part of the MS acreage? Also, did you see the FORE grey trailer that used to be at Sturbridge moved to 585 DC?

I really wonder if FD put JD body in the trailer at Sturbridge overnight and locked it so EE couldn't access it and then picked the body up when he went to NC the next day? The trailer was removed from Sturbridge recently but I don't think it was taken by LE.

MOO
I have wondered about a storage facility being used for some time. This makes sense.

Yes, last week in NC a very large coyote attacked and killed a small chihuahua mix and injured the leg of a labrador.

The area at Waveny near the pond that was drained has coyote signs up all around it and its not unusual to see the coyotes even during the day with their cubs.
Er, coyote = canine so littles would be pups?
:p:p:p:p:p
and because I'm a wildlife fanatic, here's some newborn pups.

Last edited:
Thank u! But I don’t get how Porsche seat could replace a trucks seat..

Somewhere a Porsche owner is wondering if his or her seats are really Tacoma seats. Kidding but I was shocked, too! People do swap out seats in vehicles but it’s not that easy in MOO and not all model years fit other model years even. MOO.

He is si
I wonder if when FD killed JD he assumed he would be the person called by the school to get the kids when Jennifer failed to show up for pick-up so already disposed of the body immediately after killing her to be ready to get the kids and then he knew he would be a suspect and be watched 24/7.
I also believe the fact that he was recently seen mountain biking in waveny in trails in the woods he was checking on where he put her or parts of her god bless her. Doing a drive by per se.
Moo moo
He is sick. Not that we didn't know that already. But what delusional world does he live in that he thinks it would be a good idea to go mountain biking and of all places in those trails????? What an insensitive idiot. (I can't write what really want to). Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90