Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

What kind of a jackass would think a 50 year old woman, with 5 children betw the ages of 8 and 13, who is going through a nasty divorce, and has no boyfriend, would be visiting a fertility clinic? Only a man! (Sorry, MassGuy!). Unless, as all of the women here know, she’s being tested for menopausal status?

His quote from dateline "I wish she was here to sort this mess out." My God! What about "I wish she was here because I, and many, love her" or "I wish she was here because our children need her." EVIL. Everything he says points to guilt. He is sick. A monster. He is always the victim in his mind. That he did it is so very obvious. My opinion only.

Isn't it interesting that no matter how carefully a malignant narcissist is coached or how much he rehearses, the words he spouts are all about him? FD was just doing what comes naturally on Dateline.

Last edited:
I agree. It hit me in his Dateline interview last night when he said JD just "disappeared" when asked why he called 911. Disappeared - just like she did on 5/24. Does FD think it's believable that JD "disappeared" in June 2017, accompanied by her nanny and five children? Nice spin, but delusional. MOO.
Delusional and disingenuous.
We have heard from the moving company.
They came more than once and he turned them away.
He is lying. MOO.

Trying to keep up with this discussion about the back seat.
The truck is two door, right?
Has a large flat bed.
Why do we think he put her in the back seat and not the flat bed?
He planned this out meticulously, IMO.
My guess is he had a tarp of sorts to cover her body?
Or maybe it was the mat from her SUV?
What am I missing?

You are with it and not missing anything! We are trying to work with the blood stain that FD told MT was a coffee stain that I believe is on the passenger seat of the EE truck to figure out if body was inside truck or outside the truck. How to explain a large 'coffee' stain that FD worked very hard to clean when he was seen at 80 MS. If JD was wrapped in the mat (as many suspect) then perhaps blood from the mat seeped into the passenger seat of EE truck? IDK. All speculation.

I have wondered the same. Can't find any pics now but early on it looked as though the house was overgrown and in disrepair. And the history on the house has seemed to have disappeared.
Now the ads are for 585 and 586 as though it is one big lot.
MOO.
Which deercliff address are you saying disappeared? I thought he only owned 585

Have we ever seen any news of LE checking the
abandoned home owned by Fore on Deerfield?
Wonder if they checked the septic here.
that home would have been another good spot to store the body overnight.
I'm waiting to hear if LE has any info on his
whereabouts on Sat. the 25th. He had his own truck back so his gps would show a history.
I don't believe we have seen photos of LE checking 585 DF but we will have to wait to look at the search warrants once they come out of seal process.

Well, at least this time Dave Altimari identified that Pattis was the source for the article. A baby step forward IMO.

Gag order can't come soon enough IMO as listening to wild speculation about the victims health is so disrespectful.

I know the situation is bad when I use a stupid Pattisism such as "wild speculation".

YIKES.

I'm stepping away from the keyboard now..... MOO

88 lbs. Remember the teacher who said she
was "dangerously thin'.
I can believe this. Poor girl looked 20 yrs. older
in her last few photos.
She was horribly stressed and showing the effects of a divorce and custody case that had dragged on for 2 yrs. And who knows how long
FD had been doing his number on her at home.
We will never know how much she suffered.

I have wondered for a while now if he was poisoning her (even wondered if he poisoned her father, his mother) and all the testing was because she was getting sicker but they couldn't figure out why. Maybe it was taking too long. JD disappeared right as he ran out of excuses and time for not providing financials and she had to go and go now. Moo.

A recent dateline that made me think:

‎Dateline NBC: The Prussian Blue Mystery on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
I think I saw an interview of her and her sister discussing seal shoes.
I’ll look for it if you want.
seal-today.png
shark-tank.jpg
upload_2019-9-10_16-29-15.png

What kind of a jackass would think a 50 year old woman, with 5 children betw the ages of 8 and 13, who is going through a nasty divorce, and has no boyfriend, would be visiting a fertility clinic? Only a man! (Sorry, MassGuy!). Unless, as all of the women here know, she’s being tested for menopausal status?
What kind of a jackass?
A jackass.
And I refuse to get sucked in to discussing her medical history.
It means nothing.
I care not what she spent to take care of her well being.
All 88 pounds of her.
For all her efforts she has ended up dead.
At the hands of her husband.
MOO.

Fo-Dumbo isn't covered in mud...he is covered in s**t...he is full of it - it comes out his mouth every time he talks. moo

And, NP's chief dirt sniffer is one my favorites :mad:-Pat McKenna-of OJ and Casey Anthony fame.....The whole defense strategy and participants are a tad slimy...Hope that baby-faced intern escaped unscathed.

What kind of a jackass?
A jackass.
And I refuse to get sucked in to discussing her medical history.
It means nothing.
I care not what she spent to take care of her well being.
All 88 pounds of her.
For all her efforts she has ended up dead.
At the hands of her husband.
MOO.

You know what! That’s a really good counterpoint to the GG thing! Why keep going and setting up doctor appointments if you just intended to disappear? She never ever made her last two appointments? She wouldn’t have a clue yet about everything healthwise so a loving mother of five is just gonna abandon her kids and just pray and hope GF gets custody and frame FD for murder? Makes no sense. To keep making appointments and trying to get better for your kids? She never even made it to the next two appointments. It flies in the face of NPs GG nonsense.

You are with it and not missing anything! We are trying to work with the blood stain that FD told MT was a coffee stain that I believe is on the passenger seat of the EE truck to figure out if body was inside truck or outside the truck. How to explain a large 'coffee' stain that FD worked very hard to clean when he was seen at 80 MS. If JD was wrapped in the mat (as many suspect) then perhaps blood from the mat seeped into the passenger seat of EE truck? IDK. All speculation.
Thanks. This is the part I missed. That FD was cleaning the blood on the passenger seat.

Just using a car mat would be too dangerous, IMO. Things slide out of open ends...

If he used the mat, he would need to place the mat and body in something like a really, really large contractor's trash bag or something else that was enclosed. Whatever he used to cover/enclose the mat could have leaked fluids, IMO. The contractor sized vinyl truck tool bag I posted earlier would fold up in a backpack, but the seams might leak easily.

NP is blowing smoke again. It has no relevance to the case because the evidence is clear that JD did not intentionally disappear. Whether she was sick, pregnant or under a lot of stress or even depressed cannot change the fact that serious injury was done to her in the garage and that FD has been caught red-handed on camera in ways which point to his direct involvement, and also his attempts to hide crucial evidence of a crime having been committed. I agree with the poster above who thinks this latest smear tactic shows that the Dateline interview likely did not go well for FD in the eyes of the public.

I agree. Good lord. It’s probably menopause-related or hormone replacement therapy or related to that. Who knows really.

I have wondered for a while now if he was poisoning her (even wondered if he poisoned her father, his mother) and all the testing was because she was getting sicker but they couldn't figure out why. Maybe it was taking too long. JD disappeared right as he ran out of excuses and time for not providing financials and she had to go and go now. Moo.

A recent dateline that made me think:

‎Dateline NBC: The Prussian Blue Mystery on Apple Podcasts
I have heard the poison theory before. How would this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member