Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos of Lapham came from bus cams as buses were taking children to school for am. No continuous footage on Lapham. I don't know if we can conclude that the Red Truck didn't move between the various bus cam sightings.

Thinking of MT following FD to the Avon Car wash, I wonder if she did come down to NC in another vehicle on the 24th?

MOO
Very possible that MT was in NC on 24th and
went back to Farmington and purposely got
on the cam at the grocery store.
Does anyone remember what time she was in
the store? Supposedly their 'quick lunch' was
between 12-1:30 according to their alibi.

NP is blowing smoke again. It has no relevance to the case because the evidence is clear that JD did not intentionally disappear. Whether she was sick, pregnant or under a lot of stress or even depressed cannot change the fact that serious injury was done to her in the garage and that FD has been caught red-handed on camera in ways which point to his direct involvement, and also his attempts to hide crucial evidence of a crime having been committed. I agree with the poster above who thinks this latest smear tactic shows that the Dateline interview likely did not go well for FD in the eyes of the public.
Yes yes yes!!

I see they do not think FD's Dateline interview went well. So - NP is pushing "Gone Girl" theory once again. Sigh. If she is "gone" where did she go? She had a terminal illness, so she abandoned her children just to punish poor, innocent FD? She may be pregnant? I expect next they will announce she had a "lover" - PG perhaps?

And this is reaching for straws, IMO:
“Ms. Dulos had been withdrawing large sums of money from three separate checking accounts at the same time she was undergoing the above-referenced testing, including a series of ultrasound services in April 2019 just prior to her disappearance,” Pattis said.
NP and FD are twisted and cruel. MOO!

Perhaps I am a bit thick headed but exactly how does either being pregnant(unlikely) or having a health issue relate to blood in the garage, an employee of her estranged husbands truck (that he was in possession of) or the trash dump run of love or his cell phone activity on said route of trash dump run? So is NP going to claim that JF and her mystery baby daddy dressed up as FOand HO and stole FO truck and cell for the trip or wa it a mere freak coincidence they were there at that time?
I dont see how any of those claims will even cause reasonable doubt. To me it would do just the opposite that they were desperately grasping for anything they thought of.

BTW...What happened to her "lunch with a friend" that Pattis was promoting in June??

For the GG theory to be plausible JD would have counted on FD doing a great many things that would make him look guilty. A great many things:

Alibi spreadsheets that MT memorized.
Switching vehicles with EE and just happening to show up in NC on morning JD disappears. After of course she’s staged her crime scene in the garage. Parking the Tacoma down the road from her house and waiting for her to drop the kiddos off.
FD taking garbage bags with her blood and clothing and household items to Albany Avenue in Hartford.
FD refusing to make a statement to LE and MT repeating al-i-lies FD told her to say until LE cracked her open like a chestnut.
FD spending money to clean EEs Tacoma. Then wanting to keep it for the weekend. Making himself look even stranger to EE.
Insisting EE take back seats out of Tacoma and replace with PC seats.

I mean my above list isn’t all we have and know and y’all can easily make a better one ofcourse like the fine poster upthread did.

Yet it would be far less likely that her manipulative controlling abusive estranged husband who had taken vast sums of JD family money and was living in their marital home with his mistress and fighting not only a custody battle but also a financial battle against his mother-in-law wouldn’t like kill his wife to get rid of his problem? Ok.

Norm, the jury doesn’t want your ocean front property in Arizona. The rest of us don’t either. Sell your crazy theories on infowars we only like logical and rational theories here that are based on some semblance of facts and reality.

Thanks for bringing up this alleged alibi.

I've been working on MT and have just using AW info have run into a wall due to lack of info.

I think its intentional as LE most likely have her complete timeline and will no doubt use it for more charges including murder IMO if she doesn't cooperate.

Unfortunately LE didn't disclose the 'alibi scripts' that were put together by FO + HO.

My suspicion is that had LE disclosed the 'alibi scripts' that we would have seen perhaps the 'Thursday Dinner Party" and the "purse return" and "daughter school drop off" and "going to Stop and Shop" etc.

None of the items on the 'Alibi Scripts" have proven to be true by LE. They used the "Alibi Scripts' to prove to MT that they knew she was just repeating the scripts and they no doubt looked for the people that were supposedly at the Thur dinner or the person the purse was returned to etc.

In doing the timeline (or trying to) for MT it became clear that we have next to no verifiable information on her activities. We don't have it but I am sure LE has it and they will use it to prosecute her and motivate her to cooperate IMO.

Your use of the word "alleged alibi" is perfect because we now know the 'alibi scripts' were lies and MT lied for over 2 months.

I don't think we can assume there was a dinner party on Thur at 4Jx, the purse return story and any of the other 'stories' that were put out on social media and possibly 'reposted' by the press.

Its shocked me how many press people participate in online true crime pages on FB. Would I put it past some of them to use what they might hear online as part of their 'reposting'? Nope. Not at all.

Its so easy IMO to get caught up in the likes of what DA is peddling in his articles but if DA is talking about meeting the person that sold the knife for crack and 'says' he met Fudge, IMO its all well and good that DA is now saying he met these people (but so far as I know DA did not see a knife but merely heard a description of some who said they saw a knife) but I'm going to wait until the story can be corroborated by the NCPD Chief who said in the Dateline interview he wouldn't discuss the knife.

MOO

And it was 15 minutes.Who eats in 15 minutes if neither one is not working? She is FOS, IMO.
I have a feeling neither one had an appetite.
They were too busy writing the Alibi Notes.
Or perhaps taking a shower together salving their egos?
UGH. MOO.

Last edited:
BTW...What happened to her "lunch with a friend" that Pattis was promoting in June??
I just posted about this...all believed to be total BS! These 'lies' were part of the infamous 'alibi scripts' is my guess. Will wait for LE to outline the MT timeline.

FD IMO lied to Pattis who fed this nonsense to his good buddy DA at the HC and that is how these 'tidbits' made it into peoples timelines. I took a red pen to my previous timeline and removed all these various items as I believe they are all untrue. Not adding anything to my timeline without LE statement, otherwise IMO we will be whipsawed by Pattisville.

I would like to see the HC issue a correction on any/all statements leaked to them by Pattisville which were part of the infamous 'alibi scripts' mentioned in the most recent AW as I believe this info shouldn't have been printed without full attribution.

MOO

Last edited:
NP is blowing smoke again. It has no relevance to the case because the evidence is clear that JD did not intentionally disappear. Whether she was sick, pregnant or under a lot of stress or even depressed cannot change the fact that serious injury was done to her in the garage and that FD has been caught red-handed on camera in ways which point to his direct involvement, and also his attempts to hide crucial evidence of a crime having been committed. I agree with the poster above who thinks this latest smear tactic shows that the Dateline interview likely did not go well for FD in the eyes of the public.
Yes, I would expect Pattis had a focus group watching last night's Dateline and the surveys showed they would think FD is guilty based on what they heard.

Wait 'til they see the next AW with all the other "puzzle pieces" and "more evidence" promised by LE.

Trustee v. Dulos,et al
I forgot one:

09/10/2019 P COMPLAINT
Document.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17705074
Thanks for posting these, but what does this all mean? Thanks in advance.

NBC Take on 'No Body" murder cases:
Jennifer Dulos investigation highlights hurdles in cases with no body

Some interesting info on 'no body' cases in CT:

Quotes from article:
"Up until a few decades ago, prosecutors were extremely reluctant to file murder charges without a body, due to a longstanding English common law doctrine dating back to the 17th century, DiBiase said. In Chipping Campden, England, three members of the Perry family were hanged for the killing of William Harrison, who disappeared in 1660. Several years later, Harrison turned up alive claiming he was kidnapped and sold into slavery".

"But forensic science advances have made that doctrine obsolete".

"In an infamous Connecticut case without a body in 1986, prosecutors were able to win a murder conviction against Newtown resident Richard Crafts , who put his wife's body into a woodchipper. Authorities were able to identify Helle Crafts from tiny fragments of bone, teeth and hair, and had circumstantial evidence against Richard Crafts".

"State prosecutor Stephen Carney, who is not involved with the Dulos case, won a murder conviction in 2010 in the case of 15-year-old April Dawn Pennington, of Montville, whose body was never found after she was raped and killed in 1996. Last week, the state Supreme Court overturned a lower court ruling that ordered a new trial for the convicted killer, George Leniart".

"The fact that no body was ever located presented challenges, but that did not mean that there was not significant evidence of a death including the fact that a 15-year-old girl had vanished in the night never to have been seen by anybody despite a nationwide search," Carney said".

Last edited:
I agree. Good lord. It’s probably menopause-related or hormone replacement therapy or related to that. Who knows really.

It’s just another way to humiliate JD, too. I wonder how NP thinks this will play with a jury? Maybe he doesn’t understand women, and men who actually love women as well as he thinks he does? I guess he is hoping the jury contains at least one mysoginist, who thinks all women are crazy and stupid.

Thanks for posting these, but what does this all mean? Thanks in advance.

GF via the Trustee for JD is moving forward with the foreclosure action on 4Jx where FD and MT lived together and where FD has been living rent free for over 2 years.

Short answer is GF is working very hard to kick FD *advertiser censored* the the curb of 4Jx (it will take a good bit of time still as process is slow) so she is putting him on notice to pack up the Turkish carpets and call the movers as he will eventually be homeless!

MOO

For the GG theory to be plausible JD would have counted on FD doing a great many things that would make him look guilty. A great many things:

Alibi spreadsheets that MT memorized.
Switching vehicles with EE and just happening to show up in NC on morning JD disappears. After of course she’s staged her crime scene in the garage. Parking the Tacoma down the road from her house and waiting for her to drop the kiddos off.
FD taking garbage bags with her blood and clothing and household items to Albany Avenue in Hartford.
FD refusing to make a statement to LE and MT repeating al-i-lies FD told her to say until LE cracked her open like a chestnut.
FD spending money to clean EEs Tacoma. Then wanting to keep it for the weekend. Making himself look even stranger to EE.
Insisting EE take back seats out of Tacoma and replace with PC seats.

I mean my above list isn’t all we have and know and y’all can easily make a better one ofcourse like the fine poster upthread did.

Yet it would be far less likely that her manipulative controlling abusive estranged husband who had taken vast sums of JD family money and was living in their marital home with his mistress and fighting not only a custody battle but also a financial battle against his mother-in-law wouldn’t like kill his wife to get rid of his problem? Ok.

Norm, the jury doesn’t want your ocean front property in Arizona. The rest of us don’t either. Sell your crazy theories on infowars we only like logical and rational theories here that are based on some semblance of facts and reality.

That’s a pretty good list of things that she would have had to count on, that she couldn’t have possibly known in advance, in order to frame him for her murder, while she took off for parts unknown. Without the children that she loved, just so he couldn’t have them. A sensible person wouldn’t believe it. I see why he has to float it, but it doesn’t make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus