Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW - didnt know this til i played w/GE. I clicked on "3d buildings" and the image looks JUST LIKE google maps and the date disappears...interesting

Hmm, ? Is there an EARTH expert among us? I think there are professional versions of EARTH as well (paid subscriptions), may be that is what would give us the truck image and the date?

I was speaking specifically to the poster's suggestion that Troconis may have been in New Canaan helping with the murder, which is not supported by evidence: https://tinyurl.com/y2le7pu2

She was charged with evidence tampering.

As to how FD pulled off the murder; there are a lot of questions and missing pieces I have been trying to ascertain as I mentioned.

If he was alone with the murder with everything connected in New Canaan to that; where did the clean up materials come from? If he put the corpse in the Suburban how was it put in there and how was it transferred to the pick up? How much actual bulk was involved in the murder and put in bags? We see the back of the pick up driving on the Merritt on the way back, it doesn't seem terribly full.
Just curious, what evidence is there that supports that MT was not in NC that day? The article you linked doesn’t suggest anything about MTs whereabouts that morning. The alibi scripts have been shown to be fake. There was one early MSM report, below, but even there it states “It is unclear what evidence Troconis offered to establish her whereabouts during that time frame but police did confiscate her cellphone and obtained a court order to search it.” Of course, NP has said purse return, grocery store, polygraph, should we believe that? Given how much MT has lied to LE about the morning of the 24th, I’ll believe MTs alibi when I see it directly attributed to LE. To me it doesn’t look solid that MT herself has an alibi for the morning of the 24th. Why isn't her alibi dropping her daughter off at school that morning, which would be on 4JC cam? Did she arrange a sleepover or ride for her daughter that day? Or maybe it is on cam that MT drove out that morning? Curious what people are thinking on this?
MOO...
https://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-new-canaan-fotis-dulos-girlfriend-20190610-bsanq5zqfvek3aqg5gljfsxgay-story.html

Last edited:
farber v. Dulos 23 pages

209.00 09/11/2019 P REPLY
Document.gif
newred.gif

(SUPPLEMENT TO REPLY TO OBJ. TO REQ. FOR PRODUCTION RE: DULOS DEPOSITION)
I've only scanned a few of the pages of the hearing from 2018, and all it is is FD's attorney saying "Objection" to everything and FD stuttering and, IMO, lying and avoiding the questions.

Yup, unless the last time nanny came over was another day and she switched out to the RR on a previous day, knowing the plan was to go drive them to NC on Friday after the half day early release.

In my experience in CT, Nannies usually have Full use of the provided vehicle so that the Nanny could Immediately be available to care for the children in the event the schedule changes. There are 5 children in this case, so the Nanny would need use of the larger vehicle.

I noted in a prior thread that it would be a total waste of time for the Nanny to drive down from her home, exchange cars in NC to then pick up children in Fairfield. Exchanging the vehicle would easily add 30+ minutes to this particular trip, when the Nanny could just go straight to Fairfield from her home.

IMO.

Last edited:
He doesn't need PG convicted or even charged with the murder he only needs to create reasonable doubt in a juror's mind that there is a small possibility that PG did it.
I understand. But I don't think the aim of FD was for LE to be aware of the Toyota in any way. He didn't want ANY vehicle connected to him to be connected to the murder. He did like the idea though of having the Raptor totally out of the mix. I also think there is zero chance that NP can make a dent in the truth of what the evidence shows. Can try all he wants. Not gonna happen. IMO.

Hmm, ? Is there an EARTH expert among us? I think there are professional versions of EARTH as well (paid subscriptions), may be that is what would give us the truck image and the date?
My brother is studying cartography and is pretty proficient in EARTH (I wouldn't call him an expert until he gets his masters in like a year or so). I can see if he'd have time to take a look at it if I'm able to get exact coordinates!

Considering what's happened, and what's likely, do you think the court in the divorce case is realizing they should've been more aggressive against FD's tactics?

Everything is different in retrospect.

The court was obligated to follow the law, and it’s impossible to accurately predict future events.

There are many men like FD, who behave much the same way in divorce proceedings. Most of them don’t go on to become killers.

Hypothetically, say the court took a tougher stance. Would this have saved Jennifer’s life?

I’d argue no, as FD was determined to get his revenge. I don’t think anything could have stopped him.

In my experience in CT, Nannies usually have Full use of the provided vehicle so that the Nanny could Immediately be available to care for the children in the event the schedule changes. There are 5 children in this case, so the Nanny would need of the larger vehicle.

I noted in a prior thread that it would be a total waste of time for the Nanny to drive down from her home, exchange cars in NC to then pick up children in Fairfield. Exchanging the vehicle would easily add 30+ minutes to this particular trip, when the Nanny could just go straight to Fairfield from her home.

IMO.
I do feel for the nanny, because, if I read correctly, she is only in her late twenties. This would be very traumatic for all involved.

I understand. But I don't think the aim of FD was for LE to be aware of the Toyota in any way. He didn't want ANY vehicle connected to him to be connected to the murder. He did like the idea though of having the Raptor totally out of the mix. I also think there is zero chance that NP can make a dent in the truth of what the evidence shows. Can try all he wants. Not gonna happen. IMO.

Yes. He wanted no connection to the murder scene, and that was the reason for using that particular vehicle.

Even if that car was spotted, it wouldn’t be immediately connected to him.

He banked on no one connecting that car to him and this crime.

The court was obligated to follow the law, and it’s impossible to accurately predict future events.

There are many men like FD, who behave much the same way in divorce proceedings. Most of them don’t go on to become killers.

Hypothetically, say the court took a tougher stance. Would this have saved Jennifer’s life?

I’d argue no, as FD was determined to get his revenge. I don’t think anything could have stopped him.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Good answer.

I sort of disagree. The longer it went on the more angry he became. The WIN-NING mindset continued to build stronger. He got deeper and deeper in a financial hole the longer this went on. Less and less time with the kids and stupid sessions with mental health professionals. I have always said this went on way too long and possibly heightened the chances of murder. MOO.

Another bit of the Dateline interview w/FD that I found interesting comes at about 14:15 of the Chaz and AJ podcast that was posted on Audiogram. FD refers to the fact that : " I willingly gave them (NCPD) the phone." Wouldn't this make it more difficult for NP to argue that the FD's phone was taken improperly and therefore be excluded as evidence? JMO

EXACTLY.

I noticed that also. Love It.

Not to mention that FO actually Gave the Detective the Pin Number to the phone.

Why would FO hand over the phone With the pin number, if he did not Consent to LE having and looking at the information the phone contained?

IMO.

Just curious, what evidence is there that supports that MT was not in NC that day? The article you linked doesn’t suggest anything about MTs whereabouts that morning. The alibi scripts have been shown to be fake. There was one early MSM report, below, but even there it states “It is unclear what evidence Troconis offered to establish her whereabouts during that time frame but police did confiscate her cellphone and obtained a court order to search it.” Of course, NP has said purse return, grocery store, polygraph, should we believe that? Given how much MT has lied to LE about the morning of the 24th, I’ll believe MTs alibi when I see it directly attributed to LE. To me it doesn’t look solid that MT herself has an alibi for the morning of the 24th. Why isn't her alibi dropping her daughter off at school that morning, which would be on 4JC cam? Did she arrange a sleepover or ride for her daughter that day? Or maybe it is on cam that MT drove out that morning? Curious what people are thinking on this?
MOO...
https://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-new-canaan-fotis-dulos-girlfriend-20190610-bsanq5zqfvek3aqg5gljfsxgay-story.html
Like you, we don't know what to think as it seems she has lied and obfuscated so much,
I wonder what LE knows about her whereabouts. Would love to see their fake
alibi script to see what we could rule out.
Personally I'm believing more and more she
participated more than we've been told.

I was speaking specifically to the poster's suggestion that Troconis may have been in New Canaan helping with the murder, which is not supported by evidence: https://tinyurl.com/y2le7pu2

She was charged with evidence tampering.

As to how FD pulled off the murder; there are a lot of questions and missing pieces I have been trying to ascertain as I mentioned.

If he was alone with the murder with everything connected in New Canaan to that; where did the clean up materials come from? If he put the corpse in the Suburban how was it put in there and how was it transferred to the pick up? How much actual bulk was involved in the murder and put in bags? We see the back of the pick up driving on the Merritt on the way back, it doesn't seem terribly full.
@Chessman you are correct that MT has been charged with evidence tampering in the most recent AW relating to EE truck and her well documented record with LE of lying and not being cooperative in the investigation. The AW was quite clear about what MT has done and hasn't done as it relates to EE truck but beyond the EE truck situation the AW IMO is sadly silent. LE looks to have blurred out the window images in the AW so there could be 3 people in the Tacoma based on the images we see IMO!

If you can fill in some possible gaps in our collective knowledge as to MT timeline then by all means share, even if its hypothetical. Nobody here most likely wants to believe that MT as a mother of a young daughter was actively involved in murdering JD and actively participated in the coverup of the murder and as such will spend the rest of her life in prison. The thing though is that this is what things look like now for MT, that she participated in the planning, execution and coverup of the murder of JD.

But, I believe at the time here on WS when I wrote my OP, we were working on the timeline of the Red Tacoma driving from Farmington to NC allegedly by FD according to LE and discussing the AW.

We were entertaining ideas around the concept of would it be possible for someone to be in the Red Tacoma with FD driving down from Farmington to NC?

Given that the most recent AW shows MT in a chaser vehicle assisting FD in the coverup via taking the EE truck to the Avon Car Wash, I didn't think it a stretch to think that given she is a helpful and service oriented GF to FD that she would have been active in the actitivites in NC/Farmington on the 24th and might have been in a chaser vehicle following the Red Tacoma or perhaps even in the Red Tacoma itself?

IF you have evidence of MT timeline for the 23rd/24th/25th then by all means share because I have tried using what is available from LE via the AW to do such a timeline and so far it seems like MT is a 'ghost' and was 'nowhere'.

To make a claim that MT was not in the truck such as you presented in your post, to me it would mean that you have 'evidence' that there is no way MT could have been in the truck or in NC on the 23rd, 24th or 25th? If you have the 'evidence' then by all means pony it up please as I would LOVE to see it as we haven't seen it from LE to date. Right now per the AW, MT could have been virtually anyplace on the 24th. So, my question was why couldn't she have been with FD in NC? We know all about the 'alibi scripts' so most likely this blows the Pattis foolery about the MT purse return, shopping at grocery and chatting with friends on her phone out of the water IMO. WHERE WAS MT on the 24th and what was she doing? MT couldn't even confirm in the AW whether she picked up or dropped off her daughter at school? This is disturbing as who wouldn't know who picked up/dropped off a 13 yo child? Was MT part of a school car pool and this is why she had no clue or does MT daughter take the bus from West Hartford to school?

I read the NYP article you referenced as 'evidence' and don't see anything in it to suggest information as to MT whereabouts on the 23rd/24th/25th timeframe unfortunately beyond what we know in the latest FD/MT arrest warrant which is IMO a bit incomplete at best.

The AW in the entire discussion of the EE truck situation showed a MT was was actively involved with what was going on with the clean up of the truck. When did MT get to 80 MS and what do we know about the MT timeline on the 23rd, 24th and 25th? Did MT go to Home Depot or another store to purchase cleaning supplies, black contractor bags, 2 mops, paper towels and sponges? Maybe you know the answers to these questions? If so, I'd love to hear if MT bought these items or perhaps knows that FD purchased them or better yet did they give EE cash or a credit card and sent him to pick up the supplies to clean up after he/they murdered JD in NC?

Going back to the AR, while at MS did FD perhaps 'whisper' or 'text' MT to grab the keys from the EE truck out of the door and take the truck back to 4Jx or perhaps for a spin around the neighborhood to keep the truck out of EE's hands over the weekend? What would cause MT to spontaneously jump up, grab the keys from Red Tacoma and chose to play a game of 'hide the truck from EE'? Was this a Friday afternoon game they played with a guy who no doubt just wanted to get home and have a beer with his family?

MT at first lied and then only under directed questioning so far as I could see kinda/sorta/mighta told LE how she ended up with the EE keys. @Chessman how do you explain what MT was doing here at 80 MS with EE keys to Red Tacoma?

We are simply trying to understand what is going on and what the role of MT is and what her timeline in this alleged murder might be. If you have anything to help us understand this please by all means do share, even if its hypothetical!

MOO

Last edited:
Something occurred to me didn’t MT say she was on her phone during the garbage bag dump the entire time ? They do have her on video as well as FD - plus the phone records - wonder if this will prove to be a lie ? JMO
Don't believe this for a second! IMO its part of the 'alibi script'. Why was she there to begin with? Why not stay home? MOO

My brother is studying cartography and is pretty proficient in EARTH (I wouldn't call him an expert until he gets his masters in like a year or so). I can see if he'd have time to take a look at it if I'm able to get exact coordinates!

It is the DATE of the image that would be interesting, thank you!

Yes. He wanted no connection to the murder scene, and that was the reason for using that particular vehicle.

Even if that car was spotted, it wouldn’t be immediately connected to him.

He banked on no one connecting that car to him and this crime.
I wonder if LE had tried to find surveillance footage of the Raptor on Merritt/Lapham before they started to look for Toyota footage after EE interview on 6/2.

Long time lurking, no longer.... Wonder if he back tracked to another location where he was denied access like 40 Mallard Lake Rd. Pound Ridge , New York . I recall reading in divorce documents that JF was going to live at her parents' home and or guest cottage AND FD responded he is to have full access to the property. It was soon after, JF rented Welles Lane home. I mapquested 2 addresses and Pound Ridge NY is a 15 minute drive,east of Sturbridge Rd. That property in NY was sold in June of 2019. Prior to the second AW, I would have suspected he dropped bricks on the roof, now I believe he makes his own bricks. I am just throwing this thought out to all the wise sleuthers here.
Welcome Non-Lurker!

Pound Ridge IMO makes so much sense and sadly all we know is that the property was searched. I would love to know if the pond was searched in a way similar to what they did at Waveny but we just don't know. The property had sentimental value to JD and her family, the guest house FD built as one of his first FORE projects and might just fit into some kind of sick and twisted FD revenge fantasy. To me it seems perfect on so many levels, plus its close. We sadly just don't know!

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members