Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Google Earth Pro. The most recent capture of the overhead map is unfortunately 4/23/2018. There is no street view available for that bit of the park. The street view images that are available for the Lapham Road and Waveny Park on both Google Maps and Google Earth are dated 1/2016 and 8/2017.

I took a screenshot as close as I could zoom of the overhead image on Google Maps. Image is dated 2019 but no month. The foliage is very green and dense, however, so that should give a clue?

The vehicle is a red pick up. However, I am doubtful it is THE Red Tacoma. MOO but this pick up appears to have a noticeable white/cream/beige stripe or section on the lower half of its body and also light colored wheels. Does anyone have expertise with recognizing makes and models?

I've included AW footage and a nice clear photo of a 2001 red Toyota Tacoma for comparison.

View attachment 203834 View attachment 203835 View attachment 203836 View attachment 203837

Thank you for your feedback!

The camera in the AW was west of the Welles property. It seems unlikely FD would take that more public route when he could cut through the wooded areas to the south and east of the house. Heading north along Weed street, then west along Indian Waters Drive then through some woods/along private drives to get to the house in a less conspicuous way makes more sense to me. Otherwise he'd risk taking the same route JD would use to drop off the kids at school - which is using Welles Lane and Frogtown Road. He definitely would not want to risk being seen by JD herself if his timing was slightly off, IMO.

I created a blue path on the image below of JDs most likely route to drop off the kids at the New Canaan Country school. I used google directions for this so as to be most logical. The red path is just my speculation on where FD is more likely to come from. The neighbor's surveillance camera is marked and FD would definitely have been caught on it had he walked/jogged along Welles Lane towards the house. This is also true of any cars as well.

Attachments

• dulos_route.jpg
    dulos_route.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 49
“I would say, without a doubt, it's our client's belief that Jennifer is dead. It certainly is my belief. It is certainly the belief of all of her friends and all the people who knew Jennifer and wish they could find a way to resolve this awful situation,” said Attorney Richard Weinstein, who represents the Farber family.

Gloria Farber is looking to foreclose on the home in Farmington where Jennifer’s estranged husband Fotis Dulos has been living.

EXCLUSIVE: Farber's attorney says family believes Jennifer Dulos is dead

This is such a tough thing for anyone to accept, let alone a mother whose daughter is missing.

She sees the writing on the wall though.

Thanks! For a second I thought Gray Hughes had done another episode with his theories of the crime and that was why we saw a Red Pickup truck with bags sitting in Waveny!

Its odd though, what are the chances of seeing a Red Truck in Waveny with bags in the truck on Google Earth?

Thanks for explaining though as this was frankly eerie to see given all that we are talking about here on WS!
MOO
It is creepy, for sure. I wish it was the red truck and LE noticed the picture and found her. Would serve him right.

What GH did was look at the AW pictures and match up the markings to what he had on google earth. The matchups between google earth and AW pictures was good in NC and all along the Merritt but because of the recency of the building at 4JX the google earth footage gps markings weren't perfect but it was clear with zoom that 4Jx was there as was 80 MS.

So, I think GH got the vehicles placed correctly on Lapham (Red Truck, School Buses (2) and JD Suburban). GH also got the Red Truck placement along the Merritt route travelled when it was spotted with the cameras at the rest stops.

MOO
Who is GH?

I have Google Earth Pro. The most recent capture of the overhead map is unfortunately 4/23/2018. There is no street view available for that bit of the park. The street view images that are available for the Lapham Road and Waveny Park on both Google Maps and Google Earth are dated 1/2016 and 8/2017.

I took a screenshot as close as I could zoom of the overhead image on Google Maps. Image is dated 2019 but no month. The foliage is very green and dense, however, so that should give a clue?

The vehicle is a red pick up. However, I am doubtful it is THE Red Tacoma. MOO but this pick up appears to have a noticeable white/cream/beige stripe or section on the lower half of its body and also light colored wheels. Does anyone have expertise with recognizing makes and models?

I've included AW footage and a nice clear photo of a 2001 red Toyota Tacoma for comparison.

View attachment 203834 View attachment 203835 View attachment 203836 View attachment 203837

Awesome work! I don’t know but I remember reading in the AW that EE said there were characteristics of his truck that he recognized when LE showed him the footage so he knew it was his. MOO.

Can't disagree with you at all. What we have been seeing with the the CT Judiciary IMO has been eye opening and sobering to say the least. And we have seen it in all the courts: Family, Civil and Criminal. Based on what we have learned about Greece and its issues, its almost as if Greece has come to CT!

I will never forget No Case Norm speaking back to Judge Blawie when they were going back and forth on the gag order and No Case Norm virtually shouted that he would engage a PA firm to work on behalf of his client in the event a Gag was imposed. He even persisted in this line of thought even after Judge Blawie pointed out that the PR Firm would be operating in contravention of the gag order. At no point did No Case Norm ever back down. Not sure many Judges would have let this go unpunished but Judge Blawie did for whatever reason.

In my view this was shockingly cynicial and absolutely disrespectful not only to the Judge sitting on the bench but to the entire State of CT Judiciary.

We saw No Case Norm use a stolen psych report to share with the Press with no public consequences and report to the CT Bar. Its disappointing to see that the bar set for conduct by legal professionals is so so low and that the legal professionals know that there are no consequences.

MOO

Both MT AND FD were ONLY charged with evidence tampering. I am not aware of any evidence which directly supports your assertion that MT was not an accomplice in the murder.

I’ve long been an advocate of using a “follow the money” type approach in solving this crime. I feel the Why? of the murder is worthy of some deeper discussion that might get us thinking outside the box and stir up some creative new suggestions to fill in the still missing Wheres, Whats, Whens, and Hows.

So, Why was JD murdered?

IMO, in a general sense, the answer lies in what was the gain.

Obviously the hotly contested 2+yr divorce is the glaring red flag. Getting rid of JD ends the divorce litigation. (And maybe, just maybe, ends the money battle with GF if the grief stricken, grandchild protecting, grandma withdraws.) Perhaps to FD, in the simplest view, kind of a best case scenario, ending the divorce, with mother gone, results in custody of the children, access to their trust funds, and full ownership of all of his and JDs assets. The money looks better to FD and his atty fees end too! Looks perfect, right? IIRC, as FD said in his latest interview , his life was “beautiful”, except for the divorce. He wanted it over. But here’s the stickler, can any sense be made out of potentially gaining a murder charge to get out of a divorce???

Yes, I know, it happens all the time-and in this past year, probably more horrifically than ever imagined, but the rage and spontaneity seen in those crimes is missing in this case.

The use of the Tacoma and the plates clearly point a premeditated murder, not one caused by a sudden explosion of anger. The limited public information available shows some of FDs movements during the last week of JDs life: smoozing KM’s STBX, dining &/or playing basketball w his kids, and hosting a dinner party. And supposedly at the same time planning JDs murder. The equation is simply not adding up. What’s missing? Where is the rage or anger needed to override the rational of not trading a divorce action for a murder charge?

For arguments sake, perhaps we are missing information that does show some rage. Were JD and FD arguing in person, on phone, via text or email? No-have not heard or seen one shrewd of evidence supporting any of these.

Did FD as JD to meet to talk and the meeting turned violent? No- then he wouldn’t have needed the Tacoma or plates.

Was the other person seemingly involved with the murder, as supported by evidence, harboring any anger or rage?

Maybe. IMO a little attention needs to be directed on MT to find the missing piece of the equation.

MT:admittedly at the car wash, claiming ignorance of what she is doing but running to her attorney afterwards.

MT: the pillow-talk-mate of the frustrated sad FD who wants nothing more than to continue his “beautiful” life and be divorced.

MT: the single mom whose child support would end in 5-6yrs. (Follow the money)

MT: the adulteress who moved her child out of state, away from her family and home, to supposedly move into a temporary house provided by her rich sugar daddy.

MT: the international mover and shaker who had put all her eggs in FDs and FOREs basket, who was watching her job and income disappear as FORE collapsed.

MT: after finally gaining access to the castle, watching as her paramour’s STBX MIL paid for their mortgage.

MT: hooked to a guy who was wrapped in litigation and couldn’t sell a house to save his life.

MT: who was denied access to her lover’s children by the court, about to face another holiday weekend of turmoil. She had to be mad as a wet hen after the judge finally gave FD Memorial Day weekend. Where was MT supposed to go for the weekend??

Now there’s a little rage.

Maybe a closer look at MT will help answer “how FD pulled off the murder” and why.

Dear @Chicago54 ,

I trust you put that theory out in good faith-but I also am certain Pattis is doing a fist pump as he reads it.

If Fotis or Pattis believed this they would not be trying to woo Michelle with “she said she loved him while packing” “drop the charges so she can lie for-aka alibi- Fotis” etc. Of course, she becomes a lying lover when it doesn’t work, but, if there were any way to pin this on Michelle rather than Fotis, Fotis and Pattis wouldn’t be trying to manipulate her.

I don’t think any premeditated murderer goes all the way if he thinks it will end in a murder charge. All of the motives you suggested could work, and he assumes he does not get caught. He may have thought he was an expert because last time she disappeared, police probably went to his home and told him her whereabouts were none of his business, and to inquire in family court about the kids. How could he get caught if they wouldn’t even look for her?

I’m not claiming Michelle is uninvolved, but I am not putting any money on her being the primary murderer and Fotis taking the rap. Are you saying Michelle wanted it (had the rage) and Prince Charming obliged? Fotis is all about Fotis. So what would be in it for him? Michelle - I know this is not a popular opinion- is pretty and athletic. But there are many other pretty athletic women in the world. If Michelle were telling Fotis Jennifer is stressing her out and to get rid of her, Fotis would get stressed out by that and move on to someone not making such demands. Besides, as you pointed out, child support is temporary, and Michelle wasn’t going to be a milkable cow for ever. Even if she could foot a few bills at the moment.

MOO. MOO. MOO.

Just imagine if they didn’t.

Law enforcement was able to discover that trip as a result of their cell phones, and still was only able to gather some of the evidence (stunningly incriminating as it is).

Had they not made this error, it’s probable that NONE of that evidence would have been recovered.

This case may have languished for years.
Yes a series of errors on their part and terrific investigative police work combined here spectacularly IMO - which makes me think there is more to come JMO

He had visitation as ordered/approved by the custody Judge in 5/25 and 5/26. As well as on Wednesday’s. I believe he knew JDs plans for that Friday. How he knew could be a lot of reasons but he knew. I think he figured once he got the kids for 5/25 and JD still missing he’d just get to keep them which is why he was so giddy when he called the GAL asking MM if he had “heard the news” about JD being missing. JMO as always.

He thought he had it set up so well:
Holiday weekend
He’d get the kids
JD won’t be able to show up in court
He makes big push for custody
Blah blah blah. I bet he plays that loop over and over in his head.

Also am waiting for more mudslinging from NP: attack JD, EE, MT and anyone else that could get in the way or possibly make FD look like the evil controlling manipulative abusive OCD adulterer and mooch that he is.

Also, the GG theory is so laughable that I feel like I should attack it early and often until MSM starts repeating how ludicrous it is on its face.

When she left him in 2017 she left with the kids and was in fear for herself and filed a TRO which wasn’t granted. A woman who bore five children into her forties and went through infertility treatments to bear them would just leave because her health may or may or may not be an issue?

A woman brave enough to reschedule the movers four times?

A woman brave enough to try and stay in her own house when she could have moved in with her parent if she really didn’t want to try and make a go of it?

This woman was a brave woman.

Not the coward FD is. Honestly. He was barely there for most of their marriage traveling for 3-4 months tomcatting around and partying and waterskiing and he finally found someone as morally bankrupt as he is to hang with and have that “beautiful life.”

He had a beautiful life it’s just that his moral compass rejected it for MT. Someone so utterly unattractive on the outside that it’s affecting her outside appearance. That’s what he dumped his life for...that. And honestly if he’d just let JD alone and live and move on with her life he and miss Super Grifter could be hanging out and plotting the next person they were gonna rip off.

Now it’s just bars and concrete and public shaming that awaits them both and should continue to happen
Your “He had a beautiful life ... sentence is totally and completely correct IMO.

I still see posts saying they think EE was being framed. I don't think that was the intent at all. In AW2 it states that his location on the 24th was verified by phone pings and the Raptor internal system. Surely, FD would know that about the Raptor? Given this information, is there any reason to believe the framing scenario? AND given this information, no wonder FD didn't want to use the Raptor at all. Can this internal system be turned off? Was it turned off? LE will have the answers!

I forgot about the pinging. I’m sure that must have been a big reason FD didn’t want to drive it, aside from cctv cameras that he had to also know about. So much of his planning just points to him being a confident idiot. MOO

I really don't want to make a strong statement about MT. 1. Because I know the vitriol that comes forth 2. Because I don't really have a handle on her. I have said before I don't think she is a good person but I don't know enough to be sure about anything. I know she went along with the affair with a married man with 5 children and is caught up in this murder. Terrible.
I feel I know FD through and through. MT, not so much.

@1&2&3 said:
FD had led and guided her for what two years? And now, all of a sudden, he was separated from her? She is wondering how or why she is accused in the two arrests?
However, the main problem with MT is the withdrawal from the trance she has been in over her love connection with FD. Getting out of a relationship with a psychopath narcissistic is horrible by itself. You don’t know who you are! But facing charges relating to a missing person must add enormous tolls already to a low bewildered MT. I am not on her side. Just trying to point out what she may be going through. Yes, I imagine she is medicated. She is going thru an extremely difficult time.she probably doesn’t know which end is up.

She is right about the above. You really don't know who you are. You don't even know how that happened. Know what I used to jokingly tell people? "I used to be a strong, independent woman. Now I just say and do whatever X tells me". I did not realize until later how prophetic and true that was. And I was never bullied in any way.
I also think co-dependency is a way over-used term and is just a catch all now for whatever ails a person. From the article you referenced:

1. Does your sense of purpose involve making extreme sacrifices to satisfy your partner's needs?
  2. Is it difficult to say no when your partner makes demands on your time and energy?
  3. Do you cover your partner’s problems with drugs, alcohol, or the law?
  4. Do you constantly worry about others’ opinions of you?
  5. Do you feel trapped in your relationship?
  6. Do you keep quiet to avoid arguments?
None of this applied to me in any way. MY nightmare started after the split when the mask came off. I was truly the happiest I had ever been in my entire life. I trusted the sociopath with my life and my heart. And I had no idea what the scheme was or all the things I didn't know. You ARE like a zombie after this. I am 4 years out and I will NEVER be the same. People think you are a fool for allowing it, they don't believe you or think you deserved it. And most people think they are too smart for it to happen to them so they are just dealing with an idiot. YOU.

MT was undoubtedly told many, many lies about Jennifer and the divorce. There was an MT type in my life too. I do not have sympathy for the predicament these women are in but I know how it happens. If FD came home to 4JC and told MT that there has been a terrible accident/self defense, she would have believed him. No question. IME.
Yes I too had no idea who or what he really is until the mask came off after it was over. I tell everyone I would have bet everything that he was not who he turned out to be. It’s been 5 years for me and it is still stunning to see who he is now compared to the 20 year “persona” I lived with.

Yes a series of errors on their part and terrific investigative police work combined here spectacularly IMO - which makes me think there is more to come JMO

I have no doubt that there is more coming down the pike.

That second AW was nothing short of stunning.

I’m sure there’s lab results on the horizon, and more video to come. Once MT decides to finally play ball, that will help.

My guess is that there’s already been a fourth interview.

It's JMO but I keep thinking about the comment from the LE after the second AW where he stated there was a lot more evidence. If I remember correctly, he said this AW is based primarily on blood evidence but there are several types of evidence that we rely on. I think they have much more video evidence. I'm hoping there's some from Welles and 80 MS.

To me the pic Kimschekim posted looks like there is something in the back with a tarp over it but I would bet LE knows what and how many are in that truck. Or...wishful thinking.

Some of us have been thinking that possibly there’s a bike in the back of the red truck in the return trip photo in the AW, that FD could have used between Lapham and Welles. It’s so hard to tell with the resolution, a lot of things could be back there in the truck bed, and LE seems to have intentionally blurred them, but a bike is a possibility in the mix. It clearly doesn’t look empty.

LE surely has video evidence (one way or another) that we don’t know the contents of. AW #2 uses a video cam trained on entrance to 80MS so they know for example what time MT arrived in the afternoon there/ left with the keys and in what vehicle, and hopefully good resolution of what was in back or even inside red pickup when FD arrived there from NC at 12:22pm. Plus who went there in days before to prep and days after.
They have video cam on 4JC entrance so they know both FD and MT leaving/arriving in vehicles from there on the 24th and going forward from that date- this will be really key for MT alibi. Any other vehicles arriving, and who was at the “dinner party” the night before? They know what time JD left her home to drop the kids in the morning which at least tells how much time FD had to get himself into position and possibly how he approached or didn’t approach her house.
Do they have JDs phone? If so is there any FD DNA on it? FD DNA in JDs Suburban? FD DNA on JDs shirt and bra? MT DNA anywhere? Any other clothes found in the Albany bags, belonging to FD and/or MT?
And then there are phone records, FDs phone left at home and MTs phone. Text messages and web searches, their computers. In the days leading up and the days following. Between FD and MT on the 31st when they found out that LE was searching Albany Ave.

On and on. The picture has really shifted since AW 2 came out because it’s clear that LE has quite a lot still to reveal, probably even more surprises in store, we just don’t know what it is yet.

MOO.

In order to have a handle on MT, I would need to know what she knew, when she knew it and what FD actually told her. She was only living with FD for 2 years. She was probably being devalued in small ways by then but things still relatively good. Jennifer had been with FD for over 10 years before leaving. By then, things were REALLY bad. She had been completely devalued and was an object of pure contempt by the time she left. She had likely been mourning her marriage for years by the time she left. MT had NOT been mourning her relationship and if she did not know this murder was going to happen, she would have been blindsided and the whole world is shifting sand at that point. I agree that JD and MT are very different from one another. And I agree that MT needs to step up and tell what she knows. I never had much anger against the MT in MY life because my vows weren't with HER. If not her, it would have been someone else. So, my anger is mostly directed at FD until I find out what MT knew and when she knew it.

That is so incredibly insightful.

I hate FD more and more each day. When I was stress power walking with weights every night for two months while my aunt was here that was kinda where I put my energy and drive—-into nailing people like FD to the wall. Literally.

The lies. Just his lies alone are damaging enough to his case. So many lies and caught in them so many times. There is no effective way to rehabilitate him in the eyes of the jury. There isn’t. There has been a pattern of escalating manipulation and controlling behavior as well as mental/emotional abuse.

When I finally finished that Dateline episode what I thought was a few things:
1. Wow he totally killed JD.
2. He lies.
3. He’d be an awful poker player. Too many tells.
4. He blames JD for everything. Even causing a messy crime scene. “I wish she were here to sort this mess out and I’m still hoping that she’s going to show up,” Dulos told NBC reporter Dennis Murphy during the interview.

Yes it is her mess according to FD. Her mess. Nothing to do with him. Bad stuff just fell into his lap and destroyed his beautiful life.

That worked on humanizing him with the Dateline audience just about as well as trying to roast a smore over a battery powered candle. He thinks that manipulation will still work because he has done it in relationships. I am convinced when this goes to trial he will want badly to represent himself and I hope it goes as amazingly bad as it did for Ted Bundy.

But as Little Bitty has fabulous job I will be saving up to come to CT and go to court at least once and ofcourse see all you local peeps. I know I can’t wear the Super Grifter shirt (once @MemPat cam trademark it :D) but I will be there and we should all sit together and go for drinks right after! I will get the first round!

That is so incredibly insightful.

I hate FD more and more each day. When I was stress power walking with weights every night for two months while my aunt was here that was kinda where I put my energy and drive—-into nailing people like FD to the wall. Literally.

The lies. Just his lies alone are damaging enough to his case. So many lies and caught in them so many times. There is no effective way to rehabilitate him in the eyes of the jury. There isn’t. There has been a pattern of escalating manipulation and controlling behavior as well as mental/emotional abuse.

When I finally finished that Dateline episode what I thought was a few things:
1. Wow he totally killed JD.
2. He lies.
3. He’d be an awful poker player. Too many tells.
4. He blames JD for everything. Even causing a messy crime scene. “I wish she were here to sort this mess out and I’m still hoping that she’s going to show up,” Dulos told NBC reporter Dennis Murphy during the interview.

Yes it is her mess according to FD. Her mess. Nothing to do with him. Bad stuff just fell into his lap and destroyed his beautiful life.

That worked on humanizing him with the Dateline audience just about as well as trying to roast a smore over a battery powered candle. He thinks that manipulation will still work because he has done it in relationships. I am convinced when this goes to trial he will want badly to represent himself and I hope it goes as amazingly bad as it did for Ted Bundy.

But as Little Bitty has fabulous job I will be saving up to come to CT and go to court at least once and ofcourse see all you local peeps. I know I can’t wear the Super Grifter shirt (once @MemPat cam trademark it :D) but I will be there and we should all sit together and go for drinks right after! I will get the first round!

Thanks for posting - the court transcript was an interesting read. FD appears to get a bit testy and defensive. Some things I learned:
  • According to FD's accounting, his expenses exceeded his income. But, he was able to pay credit card bills with a 401(K) loan AND an IRS loan.
  • He reimbursed himself for business expenses in advance
  • He had "communication errors" with himself while recording his financial information
  • He commingled personal and business funds
IMO his proclaimed "losses" became a profit elsewhere. MOO!
Reading this was so ulcerogenic.MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members