Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I’m going with the dismemberment . I think he started to do it in NC and continued at MS. I think she was in those bags and they went to the trash incinerator.
What kind of person does this though? We’ve seen it before on WS but I’m curious about the psychological traits that someone would possess to think it’s ok to do this to someone -let alone someone you perhaps did love at one point? I’ve struggled with this myself going back and forth and had high hopes about the reservoir search - maybe he wasn’t that evil ? But now I’m leaning back to this horrid conclusion - and there was something in the garbage testing that proves there is no body -but then why do they search and what are they searching for ? JMO

And even that I’m skeptical of.

I think those images came from the car wash, and this person was worried about losing their job.

I don’t think this came from law enforcement (and would have violated the gag order).
I really wonder what the people doing the detailing said to LE. I’ve had my car detailed there before and usually 2 people work on it. LE must have interviewed those employees. It must have smelled, I mean even with him cleaning it.

What kind of person does this though? We’ve seen it before on WS but I’m curious about the psychological traits that someone would possess to think it’s ok to do this to someone -let alone someone you perhaps did love at one point? I’ve struggled with this myself going back and forth and had high hopes about the reservoir search - maybe he wasn’t that evil ? But now I’m leaning back to this horrid conclusion - and there was something in the garbage testing that proves there is no body -but then why do they search and what are they searching for ? JMO
I struggle with it too. I can’t imagine it and I can’t even google about the tanning stuff. He has no empathy. That is part of a sociopath. He didn’t really care for JD, and doesn’t care for his own children. He only cares for him. I think he dismembered her because he thinks that way he won’t get caught- it’s all about FD

Som
sometimes people are evil. He has not shown one iota of empathy MOO MOO

BBM.
I, for one, am sooo glad you made that decision.
We are so fortunate to have you here.
And just to add a little levity ,which goes along way in these tragic cases.
Are you Judge Randolph? :D
MOO.

I agree and have got to find that post! I’ve been so busy getting myself into and then trying to get out of trouble here that I’ve missed a lot, clearly! MOO.

Unfortunately I’m going with the dismemberment . I think he started to do it in NC and continued at MS. I think she was in those bags and they went to the trash incinerator.

With MT rolling-over, it'll come out as to whether FD arrived back for lunch with small bags, or big bags. If just small bags, IMO he likely took a side trip between Fairfield and Farmington.

only YOU would think of that!! can you imagine, would love to be a fly on the ER wall.

Let me add to your mystical, magical birthday day....Friday the 13th and that beautiful, old full moon....Enjoy, relax, celebrate!

(Heard the next full moon on a Friday the 13th is going to be in something like August 2049...A LONG time from now...REALLY celebrate!)

I really wonder what the people doing the detailing said to LE. I’ve had my car detailed there before and usually 2 people work on it. LE must have interviewed those employees. It must have smelled, I mean even with him cleaning it.
Did you pay $250?Only two people doing the job ?

Let me add to your mystical, magical birthday day....Friday the 13th and that beautiful, old full moon....Enjoy, relax, celebrate!

(Heard the next full moon on a Friday the 13th is going to be in something like August 2049...A LONG time from now...REALLY celebrate!)
I will be watching that from Heaven. God willing.

I’m thinking we could focus on the movements we don’t have information on so the thread keeps running smoothly?

I’m wondering what they were doing in the period we know about AW1 - afternoon and then the missing time from the warrant 5:30ish- 7 (Albany ave ) and what were they doing Saturday morning up until the time FD handed over his phone with his lawyer and refused to answer questions (5/25)

I’m disappointed nothing was found at the reservoir but I’ve waffled between dismemberment at 80MS that afternoon 5/24 and burying in a pre planned place - what I do believe is that she was in the Tacoma until the afternoon of 5/24 which would mean during their lunch at 4JC she was quite possibly on the Tacoma in his drive (if the lunch happened) JMO
Thoughts?
Good idea. The timeline is getting clearer in AW2 but still has some major gaps IMO.

Trigger warnings for content below as its gets gruesome! Sorry.

I still am stuck on whether if you were FD would you bring the body of JD onto one of your properties?

About FD we actually know very little other than that to assume revenge here as a motivation makes some sense, he loved the water and the guy loved horror violent gory blood and guts movies. He had lived at 4Jx with MT for quite awhile and the house was 50:50 owned with JD but financed by the Farbers and was the source of much anger and ongoing angst with the Farbers and FD IMO. Does 4Jx play into his revenge fantasy in some way? IDK.

Was NC part of the revenge fantasy or was NC irrelevant? Gray Hughes seemed to think that there was enough time in NC to dispose of the body. I'm not so sure about this and the population density there might have spooked FD and so he was just happy to flee north where he knew the terrain and the movements of people and felt safer. IDK.

What would his ultimate revenge fantasy be in this case? IDK

If you don't buy into the idea of revenge fantasy then why not try to figure out the easiest way to dispose of the body in/around Farmington w/o bringing the body onto any FORE property and use the time gaps in AR2 for ideas?

The time schedule in AW2 has a gap with no detail from the time FD gets on Rt84 until he is next seen I believe at 80MS. Where in this area might he have easily disposed of a body?

I totally get the time gaps as they make swiss cheese sized big holes IMO of the 2 arrest warrants.

But I wonder too if FD could have been someplace else other than 80 MS (even though his phone was reportedly there) and so is it not safe to assume in this case that FD was with his phone when we know that he intentionally left his phone at 4Jx on the am of the 24th? Could he have given his phone to MT and left her at 80MS cleaning up while he went someplace else? IDK.

Based on the fact that FD was seen with MT cleaning the Red Tacoma at 80 MS we know he was there for a good while doing the cleaning as it was seen by EE and discussed by MT. But the AW2 I believe also references the EE observation about MT and FD cleaning inside the house at 80 MS.

Did FD go right to 4Jx to pick up his phone and check his messages when he got back from NC and then went to 80MS and the story of lunch with MT was false (part of "Alibi Scripts")? IDK. It seems like he had to go back to 4Jx early in the process to pick up his phone. But, did he keep his phone on his person or did he give it to MT? Was this entire part of the crime done based on the notes on the "alibi script"? IDK.

Was the block of time where the FD phone was at 80 MS when he did something to the body or did FD dispose of the body someplace else and only returned to 80 MS at some point to clean himself up and organize the bags for the trip to Albany? Were FD and MT cleaning out a shower at 80MS, possibly with bleach? Or, were they cleaning up some other space. IDK.

IMO FD is a guy that seems upset about DNA being found at Welles (comment he allegedly made at Welles on the 22nd) and I'm having a hard time reconciling this level of craziness about DNA at Welles with using one of your properties to process a body. But as @MassGuy always reminds us, "criminals are stupid" or was it dumb? IDK but they aren't the shapest tools in the shed. The thing though here is that FD thought he was the smartest guy in the room and maybe in the classroom he might have been IDK. But, if you were the smartest guy in the room where would you put the body of JD? Or, is there even a body in the case as the smartest guy in the room says forget the body I am going to dissolve the body? IDK

So far he is a below avg criminal as we have seen with the Red Tacoma and his clean up efforts in the garage at Welles and the blood found in/on JD Suburban to say nothing of the Russell Speeder comedy show IMO. This was not a precision operation by any stretch IMO. But yet FD thinks he is the smartest guy in the room?!?

But, would he bring the body back to 80 MS or even 4Jx? IDK.

This sounds macabre but I really wonder if it might be possible to have prearranged a spot in one of the houses that might be virtually impossible for LE to find and this was part of his revenge fantasy? He knew that GF would ultimately prevail in the 4Jx fight and evict him and so he puts the body there? IDK. I'm just thinking of the most far out sick things that might have some meaning to FD but not make sense to the rest of us. Again, IDK

We know LE have been searching water areas all through the investigation. FD clearly has an affinity for water so does his revenge fantasy or plan to do away with JD somehow connect to water? Makes sense on a certain level but how does he execute this part of the plan? Does he use the barrel as some have suggested? Or, does he go the plastic wrap with cement route we have seen on other cases? Where I struggle with human bodies and water is that its actually hard to get the body to stay in the water without a lot of weight and the container has to be solid and not subject to corrosion etc.

Still puzzling this out....

MOO MOO

@afitzy called me 'my friend' once here and I
felt "honored". I didn't think it was condescending at all in fact just the opposite.

Like pardner (partner) out west. Girlfriend. Babe. Hey, bud. Budro. Bro. Any other term of endearment.

Our regional differences is the glue that unites our great country.

Let’s just move on, ok? We have important stuff to do.

I don’t think it would have smelled, as it’s not like her body would have been decomposing at that point.

I’d be curious as to what they noticed though, especially stain wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member