Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A large portion of the garbage collected on Albany Avenue had already been incinerated. A portion of the garbage in those cans had not been picked up, however, because of the holiday collection schedule. Dulos was counting on everything in those cans going to the dump before LE even knew Jennifer was the victim of foul play. He was not counting on how quickly LE would act. If Dulos planned for this evidence to be completely destroyed (which I believe), it seems to me he would throw away everything relating to the murder, including Jennifer, there. This is the reason LE was so interested in MIRA.[/QUOTE]
BBM
Do we know this for sure?
Why would they split the collection?
What am I missing?

In some of those 75 photos I saw on the CTInsider site today, I noticed LE using probe-like sticks in the brush, etc. Maybe that is usual or maybe if they were looking for pieces, it was essential. If you’re looking for a body, I definitely can see asking the public to help but if it’s pieces, that might mean trampling. I don’t know. MOO.
I think you're right regarding their concern about volunteers trampling. MOO

I've seen forensics shows where LE walks around with those probes to see if the ground is soft enough to indicate a recently dug grave.

@HopeForTheBest, thanks for this. Risk taking behavior is such an interesting topic and I totally agree with you about FD and NP 'being in the same boat' in this regard! IMO doesn't bode well for the outcome of the partnership MOO!

My pleasure! I agree; neither will be the voice of even partial reason there. MOO.

Oh, gosh, yes. I see them everywhere here and this is a place where trucks are used until the body disintegrates and the motor falls out—and then they keep the motor to use in another truck in case they ever need it. A Tacoma is what was used to move Kelsey Berreth’s body, I read in that thread when I searched for the info here on the Tacoma. Although more full-size Chevys, Fords, and Dodges are used around here, plenty old Tacomas, too. Was that truck 4wd? If so and because it’s smaller, it’d be easier to get in tighter places like utility accessways than a full-size truck would be. I read in one of the CT Insider articles today that EE’s lawyer said EE quit the day FD was arrested. MOO.
What is CT Insider?

A large portion of the garbage collected on Albany Avenue had already been incinerated. A portion of the garbage in those cans had not been picked up, however, because of the holiday collection schedule. Dulos was counting on everything in those cans going to the dump before LE even knew Jennifer was the victim of foul play. He was not counting on how quickly LE would act. If Dulos planned for this evidence to be completely destroyed (which I believe), it seems to me he would throw away everything relating to the murder, including Jennifer, there. This is the reason LE was so interested in MIRA.
BBM
What am I missing?[/QUOTE]
Screwed up the quote.
This is for @oceancalling

Don't fret, Hope. We all need to step into the future on occasion and picture the worst for FD. It was actually him not having funds for Chili Cheese Cheetos from the jail commissary I was fantasizing about.

Thank you for your kind words! Now I remember—lol! I never knew chili cheese Cheetos existed even before WS! The things I learn! :) Thank you again, MemPat!

The plates were probably kept on the wall of the garage at Jefferson Crossing. Perhaps that was the reason for the quick trip back from 80 MS to JC. The job of altering the plates was really quickly and poorly done. It sounds like a last minute thing because he needed false plates for the Raptor and Albany Ave.
If this was the reason then MT had to know what was going on and why.

The first AW states in regards to the Ford Raptor Truck:

'The front plate of the vehicle showed characters consistent with the letters and the numerals on the Dulos' vehicle'.

This statement would denote that FO's Ford Raptor Truck was using it's Own plates and Not the altered ones.

It is three paragraphs later, when LE states the information about the video clip showing FO placing an item in the storm drain grate.

There is no mention of FO being seen taking off the Altered plates, before placing the FedEx box down the storm drain.

LE has the entire videos of the more than 30 stops and the FedEx box disposal, so if FO removed the plates, would LE not have also seen the Removal of the plates?

It was Imperative that FO Hide the Identity of EE's Red Toyota Truck's Road Trip that Friday.

FO's Whole Premise is that he did Not leave Farmington that Friday.

FO Knew that EE's Red Truck could/would show on CCTV and FO could not take the chance that the correct plates were on the Red Truck and be identified on CCTV.

With EE in FO's Ford Raptor in NC that day, the Only other people that had access to EE's Red Truck was FO and MT.

IMO, the Altered plates were on EE's Red Toyota Truck.

IMO.

Last edited:
We just don’t see this with any regularity in the United States. It takes time, experience, and seems to be impractical in this case.

It’s incredibly common in Mexico, with cartels employing people whose soul job is to dissolve bodies.

Even then though, it still leaves a trace.

Never mind Mexican cartels. What about Greek tannery businesses?

What is CT Insider?

It seems to be this extension of coverage on Stamford Advocate. I signed up for Google Alerts on FD and JD and these links came in. I had to sign up for the CTInsider but it was free so I did. I may have missed some of this info originally from the SA but it also seemed possible to me that the SA included here stuff that wouldn’t fit in the regular coverage. Papers write important to least important in articles do they can cut from the bottom quickly if they need to add something breaking, etc. so that’s why an article in one paper owned by like Cox might be longer than the same basic article in another Cox paper. MOO.

Here’s a link to an article there; there are several. I really like this one actually.

Legal expert: Prosecution telling Fotis Dulos ‘we’re coming after you’

BBM
What am I missing?

On splitting collection, that happens even where I live on holidays. It must be due to staffing or amount of garbage maybe but I’ll call to check and it lists certain roads that stay on the usual schedule and others that move out a day or two. MOO.

Isn’t it curious that Mrs. Farber didn’t offer an award for help with finding her daughter?

I don’t think it was that she didn’t want to spend the money (Lord knows she has spent so much to help JD and the kids before and now); I think it’s that they already knew that the people who knew already had plenty of her money—FD and MT—and a reward might be worse than futile if people trampled over possible small items of evidence. MOO.

On splitting collection, that happens even where I live on holidays. It must be due to staffing or amount of garbage maybe but I’ll call to check and it lists certain roads that stay on the usual schedule and others that move out a day or two. MOO.

FD should have paid more attention to the things ordinary people do like trash pickup schedules changing due to the holidays but I’m glad he didn’t! MOO.

We just don’t see this with any regularity in the United States. It takes time, experience, and seems to be impractical in this case.

It’s incredibly common in Mexico, with cartels employing people whose soul job is to dissolve bodies.

Even then though, it still leaves a trace.
Yes, just ask George Haigh, the Acid Bath Murderer, how difficult it is.
He admitted to murdering and dissolving nine people.

He must have had a hard time of it, because when police searched his property, they found about 30 pounds of body fat, part of a foot, and some human organs.

Not an easy task, apparently.

IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads