Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oceancalling you believe FD had wrapped JD body up in the rug from her SUV? How big of a rug would that have been? Would this have been the Mat that is referenced as being left at the Albany Ave trash receptacle? Forgetting, was this mat caught on camera with trash dumping?
I think that is what she means. Not as foldable, wrappable as a regular rug though.
Someone posted the dimensions were 4 x 9 ft.
I do believe that they saw a homeless person lift that mat.
Did they find him? Did they find the mat?
LE ain't sayin'.
MOO.

I think no matter who your boss was, unless you’d seen him murdering someone before maybe, it would be a psychological leap to believe entirely that he would do what he did. I can see him hoping she turned up that night or in a day because it just would be hard to think someone you knew and worked with, especially someone you saw as still very well off, educated, with kids, and it’s be hard to think he’d want to risk all of that on something so crazy and awful. At the same time, he knew FD and knew that if he did report him right then and she did turn up, FD would probably sue him and hound him forever. Maybe not. Just MOO.

FD would surely have been telling his made-up story of Jennifer's craziness to anyone and everyone, including EE.

Wanna' bet FD often floated the theory that Jennifer could take off at any minute?

I wonder if EE and other people who did contract work for FD exchanged texts and phone messages as the news about Jennifer's disappearance heated up.

It would take a bit of time to wrap your mind around the possibility of a murder and someone trying to frame you. EE would surely be frantically discussing it with others in his circle.

Last edited:
CTGrammy: Ooh this is a very interesting question. I know there are some photos still around which show FD at GF's - was that when he was trying to get the children? I wonder if there are any glimpses of what vehicle he turned up in. You bring up a very good point and I do hope that LE and GF are looking into that, because again it would speak to premeditation, that he and MT rented a vehicle a few days before JDs disappearance, when they didn't need to, for the purpose of having enough room to accommodate the 5 children.

My understanding of the cell phone call log with the Provider, is that only calls that were Answered would show on the Receiver's call log with the provider.

So, unless FO/MT/KM answered FO's cell phone that Friday, the call would not show on FO's call log with his Provider.

However, the call log on the actual phone would show a missed call, along with those answered, as we all know.

However, LE had already seized FO's phone by the May 28th conversation between FO, EE, and MT.

So at that point, if FO/MT had not actually answered the call from EE that Friday, FO would have needed to ask EE this question.

It is possible though, that FO automatically or manually completely backed up his phone, either to the Cloud or his Mac to restore to a New phone.

IMO.

Great post. If MT 's job was supposed to be manning FD's main business cellphone on the morning of the 24th, at Farmington, she would have noted the missed call from EE. FD could have asked MT for her notes on Missed Calls. If that was MT's job that morning, to sit next to FD's cell. MT's Alibi Scripts may have suggested incoming calls had to be picked up by someone but IMO there were no expected incoming calls and LE would not be able to obtain a warrant for the incoming and outgoing calls themselves, only ping location data. There was only one ping that AM: FD's cellphone apparently traveled once that AM. Someone moved FD's cellphone once that AM. Was it MT or someone else? MOO.

FO and his hair (or lack thereof) has been a source of MUCH discussion and debate.

Many think it was 'oddly coincidental' that at the JD missing date that FD was for lack of a better description totally shaved down like a puppy that had fleas! Not a hair anywhere according to those that commented intensely on this topic. Waterskiing was given as the 'reason' for this 'shave down' but it wasn't really the season yet in CT and the spring was quite chilly. Many dismissed the 'water skiing angle' for the 'shave down' and instead renamed the 'shave down' the 'murder cut' to reduce the chances of forensic transfer issues.

We then have FD during the 'orange jumpsuit phase' where it appears he didn't have access to Rogaine or whatever he took to make his hair grow and there is clear evidence of male pattern baldness. FD was for the most part still bald upon leaving BPT jail.

We then have the FD 'out of the orange jumpsuit phase' where it appears that the Rogaine or supplements are back and we see hair growing on the top of the head, face and arms etc. FD seemed back to being a 'hairy monster' during this phase.

Latest look seen in court. Evolution of the 'hairy monster' look but with removal of facial hair.

So, FD seems to have made a full circle on the 'hair front'....

I'm not sure what to believe but I do think that it was too much of a coincidence that the "totally shaved aka murder look" took place at the exact same time as the 'missing date'.

MOO

FD shaving his head to avoid leaving DNA at Jennifer's house makes perfect sense when seen in light of his comment to EE about Jennifer possibly transferring a hair to him during a hug.
Hair DNA was on that boy's mind!

Wonder if there's a Prep List along the lines of the Alibi Script that says:
#1. Shave head.
What else would be on that list?

Last edited:
FD shaving his head to avoid leaving DNA at Jennifer's house makes perfect sense when seen in light of his comment to EE about Jennifer possibly transferring a hair to him during a hug.

#1. Shave head.
#2 stop mentioning leaving my DNA behind

#1. Shave head.
Prep List cont'd
Snag a pair of EE's work shoes outta truck
Buy gloves and face/head mask
Get extra large box of contractor bags
Disposable mops and multiple rolls paper towels
Delete computer searches
Clear phones of texts and calls
Box of Depends cause I'm gonna need 'em

Last edited:
"Hairy monster" ... indeed!
FO and his hair (or lack thereof) has been a source of MUCH discussion and debate.

Many think it was 'oddly coincidental' that at the JD missing date that FD was for lack of a better description totally shaved down like a puppy that had fleas! Not a hair anywhere according to those that commented intensely on this topic. Waterskiing was given as the 'reason' for this 'shave down' but it wasn't really the season yet in CT and the spring was quite chilly. Many dismissed the 'water skiing angle' for the 'shave down' and instead renamed the 'shave down' the 'murder cut' to reduce the chances of forensic transfer issues.

We then have FD during the 'orange jumpsuit phase' where it appears he didn't have access to Rogaine or whatever he took to make his hair grow and there is clear evidence of male pattern baldness. FD was for the most part still bald upon leaving BPT jail.

We then have the FD 'out of the orange jumpsuit phase' where it appears that the Rogaine or supplements are back and we see hair growing on the top of the head, face and arms etc. FD seemed back to being a 'hairy monster' during this phase.

Latest look seen in court. Evolution of the 'hairy monster' look but with removal of facial hair.

So, FD seems to have made a full circle on the 'hair front'....

I'm not sure what to believe but I do think that it was too much of a coincidence that the "totally shaved aka murder look" took place at the exact same time as the 'missing date'.

MOO

CTGrammy: Ooh this is a very interesting question. I know there are some photos still around which show FD at GF's - was that when he was trying to get the children? I wonder if there are any glimpses of what vehicle he turned up in. You bring up a very good point and I do hope that LE and GF are looking into that, because again it would speak to premeditation, that he and MT rented a vehicle a few days before JDs disappearance, when they didn't need to, for the purpose of having enough room to accommodate the 5 children.
BBM.
Where?

It has not been stated by LE, but FO would Need a vehicle that would seat 5 children and himself.

The Only FO vehicle that would foot the bill would be FO's 2015 Suburban.

However, When did FO/MT Rent the GMC Yukon?

Was it rented Before or On Saturday, May 25?

With all the FO vehicles, why did they Need to rent a vehicle at that point?

This was Before the arrest and seizure of the vehicles. They did not Need to rent at that point.

According to AW2, we Know that the GMC Yukon was rented at some point Before leaving 4JC for the Car Wash on Wednesday, May 29 since it was seen on the neighbor's security cam that morning and at the Peoples Bank that afternoon.

But, how many days in advance was this vehicle rented?

Was the GMC Yukon rented so as to have a vehicle that would fit JF's children when FO went to NYC to pick them up from Dr. GF's on May 25?

It Never made sense on the rental timing of the GMC Yukon.

We may have just made sense of this vehicle.

Surely, LE has looked into this.

We Need to know What vehicle FO drove to NC to meet with LE on Saturday, May 25, since this would also be the vehicle FO drove to NYC.

IF FO drove the Ford Raptor or Grand Cherokee, it would denote that he only planned to Visit with the children since neither would seat 5 children and 1 adult.

However, IF FO drove his 2015 Suburban or the possibly newly rented GMC Yukon, then I have absolutely NO Doubt that FO was expecting to take the children with him.

Since day 1, I have absolutely believed that FO expected to pick up the children and abscond to Greece or where ever, but I had just thought that FO would have just taken his 2015 Suburban.

Exactly WHY was the GMC Yukon Rented at least an entire week before their arrests?

Hmmm?

IMO.
I was looking at @afitzy list of vehicles ( from a day ago?) because I thought he had a Suburban, but it’s not on that list. Maybe list is those taken by LE.

Point is though, I’ve been mulling over weekend “plans” vs actions within the “consciousness of guilt” scenario.

Opposite of you, I have been thinking he went to NYC with no intent of actually taking possession of the children. I was theorizing it was all for show. After all, he was just awarded that visitation by the court, and it would have looked odd if he did not attempt to get them. I thought if he took one of his other vehicles, with inappropriate seats, to NY, that it might support this theory.

Of course, if he took a vehicle with enough seats, that would support the theory of FD thinking he was getting custody for the weekend.

I thought he may have rented Yukon for that purpose, but I m pretty sure @afitzy ran down that info and had it rented on 5/28 or 29.

Just started thinking about the whole car thing with all the talk of FD insisting EE take the Raptor. I wondered what the car arrangement was to be for the kids that weekend, where everyone was sleeping, was there a travel plan....????

I’m still mulling over my “rage” theory and MT. Do you know if the new custody order still included a restriction on the children being w MT? I think it’s in the media thread but thought Id ask before I spent time there!!

Last edited:
BBM.
Where?

Please forgive me. I had a brain-fart. I was recalling a picture which actually was of a private security guard and police at GF's residence. For some reason I mistook the private security guard for FD because of the shaved head. I'd been previously googling and looking for shots of FD around the time of the disappearance (checking his hair status) and this photo came up in my search even though it doesn't actually have FD in it. If that makes sense. Here's the photo. I think I need my eyes checked or I just need to take a break from the case. Again, my apologies!

14172310-7089033-image-m-16_1559260935994.jpg

Jennifer Dulos' disappearance is now being treated as a HOMICIDE | Daily Mail Online

Please forgive me. I had a brain-fart. I was recalling a picture which actually was of a private security guard and police at GF's residence. For some reason I mistook the private security guard for FD because of the shaved head. I'd been previously googling and looking for shots of FD around the time of the disappearance (checking his hair status) and this photo came up in my search even though it doesn't actually have FD in it. If that makes sense. Here's the photo. I think I need my eyes checked or I just need to take a break from the case. Again, my apologies!

14172310-7089033-image-m-16_1559260935994.jpg

Jennifer Dulos' disappearance is now being treated as a HOMICIDE | Daily Mail Online
No prob.

Prep List cont'd
Delete computer searches

Ha! If only Depends were found in the trash bins!
You could win the weekend! You and Spaz!

I was looking at @afitzy list of vehicles ( from a day ago?) because I thought he had a Suburban, but it’s not on that list. Maybe list is those taken by LE.

Point is though, I’ve been mulling over weekend “plans” vs actions within the “consciousness of guilt” scenario.

Opposite of you, I have been thinking he went to NYC with no intent of actually taking possession of the children. I was theorizing it was all for show. After all, he was just awarded that visitation by the court, and it would have looked odd if he did not attempt to get them. I thought if he took one of his other vehicles, with inappropriate seats, to NY, that it might support this theory.

Of course, if he took a vehicle with enough seats, that would support the theory of FD thinking he was getting custody for the weekend.

I thought he may have rented Yukon for that purpose, but I m pretty sure @afitzy ran down that info and had it rented on 5/28 or 29.

Just started thinking about the whole car thing with all the talk of FD insisting EE take the Raptor. I wondered what the car arrangement was to be for the kids that weekend, where everyone was sleeping, was there a travel plan....????

I’m still mulling over my “rage” theory and MT. Do you know if the new custody order still included a restriction on the children being w MT? I think it’s in the media thread but thought Id ask before I spent time there!!

I have not seen the documents from Before Dr. GF intervened.

This is a question for @afitzy since she has posted about this very topic on more than a few occasions.

I would doubt that MT was allowed to be present prior to Friday, May 24th for FO has just recently received those particular orders of visitation.

IMO.

He didn’t go to NY until the following Wednesday IIRC.

ETA: I’m sorry, it was on Sunday... still, that was not the scheduled time for his weekend visitation to begin.

Last edited:
Prep List cont'd
Delete computer searches

What...no "Dig Hole"?

Status
Not open for further replies.