Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what its worth, I think GF has been incredibly active and vocal as to what her priorities are in this tragic case, just not in the press!

GF has been focused on seeking justice for her daughter, preserving her husbands memory as someone that generously helped fund FORE for years but did not get repaid and insuring the well being of the 5 Dulos children.

She has wisely chosen to utilize the courts in order to accomplish her goals rather than the press. IMO she has done this all with with great dignity amidst the tragedy of the situation in which she found herself. The use of a Family Spokesperson in the form of Carrie Luft was IMO a masterstroke and provided some access but preserved the privacy of the family at a time of mourning and great upheaval and shielded the children from press intrusion.

GF has done ALL of this not by utilizing the media in the same disorganized and haphazard way we have seen used by Pattisville. She did not put out multiple pictures (unblurred BTW) of the children such as what we saw recently on Dateline and for which money sadly no doubt passed hands possibly into the coffers of FD and Pattisville!

No, GF media use has been strategic and IMO well timed. I applaud the restraint used when many might have lashed out directly to the lies put forward by Pattisville and the weeks and weeks of victim blaming with no substantiated facts. This period must have been unbearable for the Family and Friends but they didn't stoop IMO to the level of Pattisville ever! Kudos on that!

GF has instead engaged a team of highly professional, discrete and well organized attorneys to execute a precision plan to execute her mission! On the well being of the children we saw the early foray into Probate Court followed by a short trip to Family Court in order to assume Temporary Custody. So, mission accomplished for now on the well being of the children as GF can place them in school and assume responsiblity for their health and welfare. My guess is we might see more action on the custody front depending on the status of further charges for FD and MT. GF has a number of solid options over the long term as it relates to custody and her brilliant team will no doubt be able to accomplish what needs to be done.

GF and her Atty Weinstein have been very active in Civil Court as well and have clearly outlined the financial games and lies of FD associated with the House of Cards that is the FORE Group. MT will be brought to some account too as she has been called to be deposed in Civil Court in her role at FORE Group. Other possible bad actors in the activities of FORE Group such as KM, GV, SM, FD friends who provided 'mortgages to FORE might also be seen at some point in Civil Court. We see Atty Weinstein actively pursuing the atty who did the real estate work for FORE, Atty Markowitz, in order to get copies documentation. Atty Weinstein has also asked the Civil Court for a forensic accountant to look at the books and records of FORE (this is being actively rebuffed by FD and Atty Murray).

On the justice for her daughter front its now in the hands of CT LE and the States Atty. But over the longer term there are no doubt civil options available to deal with both FD and MT.

I have absolute faith based on what we have seen thus far that GF is well advised and well positioned to accomplish her goals!

MOO

Ultimately, she may request termination of FD parental rights in the family court and adopt the children. They would then step up as her children with all the protections, rights and benefits that the law provides for them. Included, could be a request to assume the Farber name and drop Dulos. However, I am confident that Dr. Farber would discuss all of this with the children and consider their responses before making any permanent changes affecting them and their legal status.
That would be FD’s ultimate sentence: children removed, MT turns on him and public sentiment against him. Who would he have left? A sister in Greece. Family in the US would abandon him as well. And if they carry the Dulos name, I’d change it to perhaps to Dulles, like the airport. John Foster Dulles was the 52nd Secretary of State who served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower. It would be a proud name to be associated with in American history rather than a butcher/tannery relative. His “friends” would be fellow prisoners and whacked out females on the outside who want to marry him. No water skiing for him! And he loses his world class champion status to another competitor. He becomes a nobody. Just another guy who has earned a SPIN. He’ll have lost all remaining funds that Dr. Farber and her husband loaned out to him. And if he writes a book, she will be able to claim all rights to profits. Or prevent its printing and distribution. She’s a brilliant chess player. It’ll be check mate for FD when she is finished with him.
God bless her, her grandchildren and all those assisting her pursuit of justice. For Jennifer, her 5 children and the Farber family. There is no doubt that she will prevail over all adversity.

Thou shalt not sleuth OR JUDGE the family of a victim.......

Not sleuthing family. It’s been posted here before. I could care less what they are doing. It’s what IMO could happen in the future to all players. Judging would be what they SHOULD do this or that bc if not, xyz. I’m posting what could happen. Not what is going on or should happen. I’m not judging them either. How they choose to maintain their relationship is their choice. It’s what I conceivable see the family choosing. Not what they should do.

How do we know nothing was found?

Call me Pollyanna but I think we're going to be surprised how much evidence is in AW3 and maybe there will be something from this search.
I think you are right. I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure was surprised by all the evidence in AW2! I don't believe anyone ever mentioned the remote possibility of cameras on school buses! I also would not be surprised if some of those pictures have clearer pictures and are purposely being withheld. NP sure didn't look himself in the second arraignment - almost like he was super stressed and stayed up all night trying to figure out what to say; hence, all the babbling...

Yes but as DFW stated, if it was MT, why wasn't it legit and amount to anything? MOO
IMO, MT ("Can't Stop Won't Stop") doubled down on the plan. No sane person would a drive a body from NC to Farmington on the Merritt on a Friday holiday weekend. Traffic could be crazy. FD could have been caught red-handed. It was FD who created the sleight of hand. I don't believe that he wasn't hyper aware of cameras or the lack thereof. FD deliberately put the license plates in the sewer on Albany Ave. Genius or idiot? Watched @afitzy link to GH's follow up video 40 minutes in with the Google Earth pics of 4JX and the West Hartford Reservoir. While they could have hiked there with backpacks, and I'm sure they did, they expected a search minutes from 4JX. 61 Sturbridge Hill is the house that is going to fund the FD + MT retirement plan. Kind of reverse marketing if you ask me. MOO.

Law enforcement and the district attorney’s office is responsible for getting justice for her daughter.

Her responsibility is to raise those children. That’s it.

It’s one thing to get out in front of the cameras when someone is missing, and you need the public’s help.

This ain’t that.

They know who killed Jennifer, and justice is coming. She’s doing her part by fighting him for custody, and exposing the house of cards that this man may have killed to keep standing.

She’s an elderly woman who has lost her daughter, and is now faced with a tremendous burden.

She gets to decide how she wants to deal with the media; I think she’s earned it.
Beautifully stated. IMO GF is above reproach.

Considering these poor children are losing both their parents at the same time, I think GF is playing it very wise by not entering the public fray herself and allowing the children to draw their own conclusions in their own time. It would be much harder for the children to go to GF with their concerns if she were publicly accusing their father.

I don't feel like GF is going after the money because she wants the money. I feel like she wants the public as well as his children to have all the information they need to get the full picture of who FD really is and what he's all about. She doesn't need to say a word about FD because his actions speak louder than her words ever could.

JMO
I agree. I think the last thing GF should do is publicly fight FD, the father of those 5 children who still love him. That would not psychologically benefit those kids who likely have access to the internet or TV at some point during the day. I believe she's going after the money because her name is associated with these properties and she needs to clear this plate and not let FD take anything else away from her. She likely doesn't even need the money. FD is doing plenty of talking to take himself down and that day can't come soon enough. Bring it on LE.

For what its worth, I think GF has been incredibly active and vocal as to what her priorities are in this tragic case, just not in the press!

GF has been focused on seeking justice for her daughter, preserving her husbands memory as someone that generously helped fund FORE for years but did not get repaid and insuring the well being of the 5 Dulos children.

She has wisely chosen to utilize the courts in order to accomplish her goals rather than the press. IMO she has done this all with with great dignity amidst the tragedy of the situation in which she found herself. The use of a Family Spokesperson in the form of Carrie Luft was IMO a masterstroke and provided some access but preserved the privacy of the family at a time of mourning and great upheaval and shielded the children from press intrusion.

GF has done ALL of this not by utilizing the media in the same disorganized and haphazard way we have seen used by Pattisville. She did not put out multiple pictures (unblurred BTW) of the children such as what we saw recently on Dateline and for which money sadly no doubt passed hands possibly into the coffers of FD and Pattisville!

No, GF media use has been strategic and IMO well timed. I applaud the restraint used when many might have lashed out directly to the lies put forward by Pattisville and the weeks and weeks of victim blaming with no substantiated facts. This period must have been unbearable for the Family and Friends but they didn't stoop IMO to the level of Pattisville ever! Kudos on that!

GF has instead engaged a team of highly professional, discrete and well organized attorneys to execute a precision plan to execute her mission! On the well being of the children we saw the early foray into Probate Court followed by a short trip to Family Court in order to assume Temporary Custody. So, mission accomplished for now on the well being of the children as GF can place them in school and assume responsiblity for their health and welfare. My guess is we might see more action on the custody front depending on the status of further charges for FD and MT. GF has a number of solid options over the long term as it relates to custody and her brilliant team will no doubt be able to accomplish what needs to be done.

GF and her Atty Weinstein have been very active in Civil Court as well and have clearly outlined the financial games and lies of FD associated with the House of Cards that is the FORE Group. MT will be brought to some account too as she has been called to be deposed in Civil Court in her role at FORE Group. Other possible bad actors in the activities of FORE Group such as KM, GV, SM, FD friends who provided 'mortgages to FORE might also be seen at some point in Civil Court. We see Atty Weinstein actively pursuing the atty who did the real estate work for FORE, Atty Markowitz, in order to get copies documentation. Atty Weinstein has also asked the Civil Court for a forensic accountant to look at the books and records of FORE (this is being actively rebuffed by FD and Atty Murray).

On the justice for her daughter front its now in the hands of CT LE and the States Atty. But over the longer term there are no doubt civil options available to deal with both FD and MT.

I have absolute faith based on what we have seen thus far that GF is well advised and well positioned to accomplish her goals!

MOO
Terrific post!

IMO the focus of GF in court has been on her top priority which is the children. GF sought custody and won temporary custody. Mission accomplished.

I believe what you might be referring to as the 'monetary aspects of the case' would be the civil litigation and the recent foreclosure action at 4Jx. If I'm incorrect in my assumption here then please correct me.

IMO the cases are seeking monetary results but at their core are not really about absolute amounts of money that are material to GF, given the overall wealth of the family IMO.

There are things more important than money IMO such as principles, ethics, morality and integrity that I believe might just be at play here. In his business dealings with GF, JD and Farber family as well as FORE Group we have seen an absence of these qualities from FD IMO.

IMO GF could be upset about the money issues but she could also be enraged about the way FD behaved towards her daughter and how he might have disrespected the legacy of her late husband by not repaying the loans as agreed and how he behaved as a father. The FD conduct and ongoing lying during the Family Court proceedings simply acted to torture and torment JD for over 2 years and no doubt created huge stress on top of her busy role of bringing up 5 children as a single mother. IDK but I think its a POV worthy of consideration at a minimum.

I haven't done the math yet to figure out the cost of a nearly 2 year pursuit to get FD to repay monies owed to FD late husband, but I don't believe that 'money' is truly what is being fought about in this case, although 'money' is certainly part of the situation and what is being discussed in court in multiple cases! As much as it would be nice to be able to sue someone for being an abusive jerk and narcopath like FD, GF IMO is using what she has available to her via the court system to level the playing field a bit as things were so one sided in terms of FD abuse of Farber financial support and generosity.

To say that the reason GF is pursuing FD in Civil Court for exclusively for repayment of a loan or as you call it "monetary aspects" of the case, I believe understates the personal issues at hand and the deeply personal nature of the affront that FD made to the Farber family and JD by not repaying the FORE loans as agreed and then moving his mistress and her daughter into a house 50% owned by JD and then proceeding to not pay a dime for 4Jx and allegedly harming her daughter and removing a mother from the lives of 5 young children.

FD took money/borrowed money from GF late husband to build houses and there was a pattern in place whereby loans would be repaid. Then FD FIL died and suddenly it was 'Opposite Day' in Fotisville and loans weren't repaid, gifts were claimed and the loans on the books of FORE were converted by a shady accountant to equity all while FD was represented by lawyers of questionable standards that simply IMO abused the CT legal system.

The situation of 4Jx IMO was handled in a way IMO that was absolutely irresponsible by both MT and FD as even though FD owned 50% of 4Jx he, his mistress and her daughter lived there without paying a penny when he claimed to GF that he couldn't 'afford' the mortgage he then proceeded to travel multiple times to Greece, Miami and Vail all the while maintaining his 'lifestyle' and going on his merry way.

IMO, there was a fundamental lack of respect and gratitude from FD towards the Farber family both in terms of his treatment of JD and IMO in respecting the legacy of his FIL. I'm not sure its possible to put a true price on the cost of the misery that FD brought into the Farber family and into the life of JD, but IMO GF is using some of the legal options available to her to level the playing field a bit. But any money gained in these legal battles can never replace a daughter or a mother. Never.

MOO
GF is absolutely amazing. Giving instructions to her attorneys to bring FO to his knees. Making sure her grandchildren are her top priority. In her place, I would pray that I could, and would follow her example.

The carpet/mat was from JD’s suburban. He used it IMO in some fashion to help transport the body back up to Farmington.
Once the mat served its purpose he got rid of it so there was no possibility it could tie him back to the suburban he left on Lapham Rd in New Canaan 70 miles away. That left no possibility of trace evidence even if it was the plastic/ heavy rubber all weather mat vs carpet type.
You are absolutely right.I didn't phrase that properly.
Even if he hosed it down he would dispose of it.
I guess my point was if it was durable plastic, blood would have been quite visible as opposed to carpet.
MOO.

As awful as this is, I think that, respectfully, if GF has time to file motions with her lawyer in the 2.5 million dollar lawsuit case, she should be using the media to help get justice for her daughter. Taking care of 5 children is no easy task. However it seems like the focus of hers has been brought upon all of the monetary aspects of the case. Everyone grieves in different ways, but she has made a comment that she believes her daughter is dead. She hasn't faced the media head on, and it seems like everything is shut lipped on her end. Releasing statements can only do so much for the public. This poor woman needs to latch her face into the memories of the american people. Psychologically, as humans, we remember faces. We sympathize with faces. Of course this is all my opinion. But this family should be on the attack all day, every day, especially since the gag order has been put into force. Nobody should be forgetting this case until justice is served.
There is a gag order in place that applies not only to the defendant and the State, but also to individuals like Dr. Farber. IMO there is no reason to expect this grandmother to do anything except what she believes to be in the best interest of the children. There is no reason for her to go sideways with the court to satisfy our need for public outrage.

More importantly, though, is the well-being of Jennifer's children, both now and in the future. Long after Dulos is convicted and the cameras are on to the next 'big' story, there will be 5 innocent human beings who have effectively lost their father as well as their mother. What purpose would be served by their grandmother attacking their father in the press?

Dr. Farber is an early education expect and is well aware the permanent impact this tragedy will have on the lives of her grandchildren. She is teaching those kids love and compassion by example, and I think it is absolutely ludicrous to insist that she should somehow "go on the attack." Her focus in rightfully on protecting their emotional well-being.

Why should she engage in the very tactics we see coming form the C Team? So the public can gorge on another family's tragedy? So that the children can see/hear/be told that their grandmother has already made up her mind about their father even before he is charged with a crime? No, just, no. Such action would serve no purpose and would only harm those kids more.

Dr. Farber's dignity in the face of this monstrous act (and the despicable allegations made about her daughter) tells me everything I need to know about how her willingness to put her personal feelings aside to do right by those children. Conversely, Dulos' willingness to put the children right in the middle of this fight, to allow his attorney to question the stability, sobriety and mental soundness of their mother, is likewise quite telling.

I have been extremely impressed by Carrie Luft and her willingness to step in as family spokesperson. Her calm but passionate demeanor stands in stark contrast to the outrageous conduct by Dulos and his lawyer. Each time she speaks, she reminds the world that 5 children are missing their mother, a mother who they loved and who loved them deeply in return. I don't need someone beating their chest to remind me what is at stake here. I don't believe the public does either.

The way for the State and the Farber family to obtain justice is for Dulos to be convicted of murder and be sentenced to life imprisonment. IMO Obtaining that conviction is the responsibility of the State, without resorting to media gimmicks. I am much more concerned about what goes on in the courtroom than I am about who thinks who is winning the media war.

There is a gag order in place that applies not only to the defendant and the State, but also to individuals like Dr. Farber. IMO there is no reason to expect this grandmother to do anything except what she believes to be in the best interest of the children. There is no reason for her to go sideways with the court to satisfy our need for public outrage.

More importantly, though, is the well-being of Jennifer's children, both now and in the future. Long after Dulos is convicted and the cameras are on to the next 'big' story, there will be 5 innocent human beings who have effectively lost their father as well as their mother. What purpose would be served by their grandmother attacking their father in the press?

Dr. Farber is an early education expect and is well aware the permanent impact this tragedy will have on the lives of her grandchildren. She is teaching those kids love and compassion by example, and I think it is absolutely ludicrous to insist that she should somehow "go on the attack." Her focus in rightfully on protecting their emotional well-being.

Why should she engage in the very tactics we see coming form the C Team? So the public can gorge on another family's tragedy? So that the children can see/hear/be told that their grandmother has already made up her mind about their father even before he is charged with a crime? No, just, no. Such action would serve no purpose and would only harm those kids more.

Dr. Farber's dignity in the face of this monstrous act (and the despicable allegations made about her daughter) tells me everything I need to know about how her willingness to put her personal feelings aside to do right by those children. Conversely, Dulos' willingness to put the children right in the middle of this fight, to allow his attorney to question the stability, sobriety and mental soundness of their mother, is likewise quite telling.

I have been extremely impressed by Carrie Luft and her willingness to step in as family spokesperson. Her calm but passionate demeanor stands in stark contrast to the outrageous conduct by Dulos and his lawyer. Each time she speaks, she reminds the world that 5 children are missing their mother, a mother who they loved and who loved them deeply in return. I don't need someone beating their chest to remind me what is at stake here. I don't believe the public does either.

The way for the State and the Farber family to obtain justice is for Dulos to be convicted of murder and be sentenced to life imprisonment. IMO Obtaining that conviction is the responsibility of the State, without resorting to media gimmicks. I am much more concerned about what goes on in the courtroom than I am about who thinks who is winning the media war.
Whew! So beautifully stated it brought tears... bowing down to such heartfelt and wise words

I would like to respond to some comments that were made eluding to the children being on social media and inevitably being exposed. Believe it or not, there are ways to avoid exposure. I remember the family spokesperson saying in the beginning it will be tough but the children will NOT be exposed to news stories about their mother. I have full confidence that intelligent and educated people like GF and her support system are working diligently on EVERY detail to ensure that Jennifer’s children are at the center of everything that they do, including not entertaining media circuses.
* In recent years, Prince William or Prince Harry spoke of how their grandmother (the Queen, their grandfather and father, Prince Charles) kept them shielded and protected from the horrific news about their mother. They couldn’t watch TV or read newspapers. They processed what they were told by loved ones.

Ultimately, she may request termination of FD parental rights in the family court and adopt the children. They would then step up as her children with all the protections, rights and benefits that the law provides for them. Included, could be a request to assume the Farber name and drop Dulos. However, I am confident that Dr. Farber would discuss all of this with the children and consider their responses before making any permanent changes affecting them and their legal status.
That would be FD’s ultimate sentence: children removed, MT turns on him and public sentiment against him. Who would he have left? A sister in Greece. Family in the US would abandon him as well. And if they carry the Dulos name, I’d change it to perhaps to Dulles, like the airport. John Foster Dulles was the 52nd Secretary of State who served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower. It would be a proud name to be associated with in American history rather than a butcher/tannery relative. His “friends” would be fellow prisoners and whacked out females on the outside who want to marry him. No water skiing for him! And he loses his world class champion status to another competitor. He becomes a nobody. Just another guy who has earned a SPIN. He’ll have lost all remaining funds that Dr. Farber and her husband loaned out to him. And if he writes a book, she will be able to claim all rights to profits. Or prevent its printing and distribution. She’s a brilliant chess player. It’ll be check mate for FD when she is finished with him.
God bless her, her grandchildren and all those assisting her pursuit of justice. For Jennifer, her 5 children and the Farber family. There is no doubt that she will prevail over all adversity.
God forbid, he is acquitted of murder. Does he get the children back? :(

I think you are right. I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure was surprised by all the evidence in AW2! I don't believe anyone ever mentioned the remote possibility of cameras on school buses! I also would not be surprised if some of those pictures have clearer pictures and are purposely being withheld. NP sure didn't look himself in the second arraignment - almost like he was super stressed and stayed up all night trying to figure out what to say; hence, all the babbling...
And with all of the evidence they have reported so far, I now completely understand why the investigation is taking so long. Slow and steady wins the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13