Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would think.....

But it looks like a pattern of non charging happened over time.

Why is it just heading to court now?

What would have happened if FD had fled and this non compliance was cited as the reason he was able to flee?

Is there a communication issue between the monitoring company, States Atty and Judge?

We saw a delay when there was the 'crossing into NY situation' and now this 'non charging issue'.

How many data points does the monitoring company need to prove non compliance?

Frankly IMO it all seems a bit too lax.

Why not let him wait in jail to think about things pending the trip to court next week?

Just seems like a total waste of Judges time to deal with this nonsense? Is he just retailiating because he couldn't have the arm bracelet vs the leg bracelet?

MOO
Yes, I would think the issue with the ankle bracelet would be a violation.
I don't know why they can't just put him in jail.
I've never heard of anyone having problems with charging them, and if there is ever a problem they are supposed to call immediately, as far as I know.
I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. Sounds pretty suspicious to me. Imo

AW2 mentioned that FD was contacted the morning of 5/24 @9:00am for assistance in JD disappearance. He arrived at the NCPD on South Avenue @2:47pm. He was reported to have shown up at GF home on 5th Ave in NYC @ 12am wanting to see his children.

So. Where was FD when he took the call at 9am? What did he do in the time between the call @9am and arriving at NCPD @2:45? What car did he use to travel to NCPD? Since his phone was confiscated after leaving NCPD, they wouldn’t have tracking data. What did FD use for voice/data mobile comms after his phone was taken by NCPD? What did FD do from the time he left NCPD and when he showed in NYC that night. Why would he show up at that time of night? What condition was he in? Where did FD go after being denied access at GF home at midnight and getting back to Farmington? When did LE start trailing FD up to the first arrest? LE must have CCTV and mobile tracking data? I guess we will have to wait for AW #3 to get these details IMO.
Its unclear to me when LE took the FD vehicles under warrant.

It is possible to use wifi to make phone calls or send texts and this could have been a way around cell tracking IMO. We also don't know if FD had an ipad or tablet as this could easily be used to make/receive texts and phone calls. We have mentioned burner phone option as well but unfortunately have no info about these devices in this case.

But depending on the packages in place I believe calls can be made via onstar in the Suburban. I wouldn't think FD would take the Raptor to pick up the children as I don't think it had enough space. I don't think we have talked about the Raptor telecom capabilities via the GPS system or infotainment system extensively and I don't know if a call can be made from the Raptor without a cell phone being present. We don't know much about the FD Jeep Cherokee and we don't know if the Tahoe rental was taken to NYC to pick up the children either?

Lots of questions about the vehicles and the communication device options!

MOO

Irony. Helping your lover separate his children from their mother and in so doing separating YOUR child from HER mother. THAT has to be a bitter pill to swallow.

MOO

Ironic and flat-out stupid and uncaring. MOO. While I have worried about how kids, animals, and other innocents have been treated in life even as a child, when I had my first child, everything global suddenly became local and I realized that I have a responsibility to do what I can to help all children, not just my own, because, to borrow a bit from the old soap opera, they are all our children. How could she or anyone else forget or ignore the thought of what the children would have to endure? MOO.

Here is the Daily Mail's latest update on the appearance today:
Michelle Troconis arrives on court for second arraignment | Daily Mail Online

'Nothing went catastrophically wrong, people sometimes just fall apart... It was going to be an amicable divorce. One day she just took the children and disappeared. She hired bodyguards and went to New York.

'It just happens, and it happens all the time,' he said, in an apparent explanation of why they separated. (BBM)

do people hire body guards every day?
(the mentioned first wife looks like JD, BTW, IMHO)

OC, do you find the more the "cooperator" talks about anything and everything, the more truth she didn't mean to tell about the crime spills out?

It seems that with each new bit of evidence LE finds from another source to blow holes in her original lies/story, the closer they must push her toward coughing up the truth.

She seems like a simpleton with whom I would use a whiteboard graphic indicating the number of years she can expect to reside in prison by following FD.

With each important and verifiable fact she spouts to nail him I'd erase a year or two from the board.

I'm betting the procedure they're using is not that much different!

I do wish they could put her through that "Scared Straight" program they use for juvenile offenders.

MOO
It is strange. Some people won't shut up and others will say only what they think you already know. 100% of them minimize their own conduct and think they are smarter than people with decades of LE experiences. Human memory is a strange beast and human nature is unpredictable. Everyone is the hero or the victim in their own story.

MT is a tough nut, but she is also extremely weak, meaning she does not have a strong enough personality to keep up the lie. She also is very afraid what telling the whole truth will mean for her, IMO. Perhaps she is unrealistic about Bowman can negotiate upon her truthful testimony.

She knows, though, that throwing her lot in with Dulos is going to be very bad for her, but (don't get mad at me for this) she still sees herself as being victimized by 'what happened' (not what 'she did'). Her parents may very well, too. She is going to have to get her head right if she is to do herself any good.

Please don't interpret my comments as somehow approving of MT. I emphatically do not. She can help LE, or not, but what she cannot do is cooperate halfway. Her cooperation will assist LE in putting its case together and has the possibility of influencing her potential sentence.. Her lack of cooperation, though, will not stop this prosecution or the one that is coming.

If the source of NP's payments and FD's financial records were legitimate, there would be no reason to avoid producing them. I wonder why Norm indicated he would submit some documents with possible redactions and then never responded or produced them. What now - NP files yet another motion and the cycle will continue? This ride must end eventually. Sooner or later, FD's shady financial business will come to light. MOO.

If your income is either $40,000 or maybe $4,000,000, (approximations) on what did you file taxes? It can't be both. IMO.

I wonder if Colangelo simply showed MT and Bowman the draft of the murder warrant with her name on it?

I'm sure the document has been in process for awhile now.

IMO that would be one serious wakeup call! Maybe that is why we saw the somber looks in court today? IDK. But maybe MT saw the draft murder warrant and simply didn't care? IDK. She looks checked out for lack of a better word.

MT IMO is a tough nut. But she has looked like a zombie at her last 2 court appearances.

IDK whether the MT tears today and the continued zombie look is an act or not?

Sometimes I'm convinced that she hasn't woken up to the fact of the situation she is in here in CT. But other times I think she is simply playing to the pre arranged script with FD and gaming the system!

Whether this zombie like look situation is the result of mental state due to loss of the relationship with FD IDK but she doesn't seem alert or aware and this is disturbing. But, it it real? IDK. Somehow I doubt it given about what we know about her, her decisions and her family.

This is a complex case and the dynamics of what is going on behind the scene are not doubt complex as well. I just would think that the State filing murder charges against MT might just wake her up. But seeing the act in court today, I'm not sure that it would have much of a difference?

MOO
My take is all of the above for MT.
Agree that she is a tough nut to crack.
Just not sure she is smart enough to realize the fix she is in?
Don't think her tears were an act.
She was in the arms of her father who has come to rescue her.
She never held on to her Mama.
Both defiantly held their heads high strutting in to court.
So how should we read this?
Is it as simple as her mother needed a few days at home in Miami?
Probably so.
Yet I wonder.
MOO.

Not that there is a ton of sympathy deserved for MT...but I do worry about her mental and psychological state at this point.

I really couldn’t get a feel for her previous court appearances at all (again I have theories but will spare them for post brevity and lack of desire to slow down site or bandwidth). I am concerned that she might not have the stick to it ness to testify in court against FoDu or FD or FO or whatever he who must not be named should be abbreviated as.

I shouldn’t be but am concerned about her. Again, please understand that my sympathy for her would be dolled out accordingly or not at all, as soon as we learn what she knew and what she did and when she learned stuff related to JDs disappearance/ apparent murder.

I am not trying to drudge up stuff that has been repeated too much. About her status with FD and their “beautiful life” as he phrased it.

I am just talking about whether or not based on today’s reported reaction to her court appearance if she is a risk to herself?

I know what you mean. I just keep thinking, “How did it come to this?”

There probably aren’t even any real records. He had to start scrambling when the FIL passed and then his golden goose left. He had more money going out than coming in and most likely lost all interest in tending to the books since they were all a mess anyway. He certainly didn’t change his lifestyle when his financial situation changed. He was in it for the ride all the way to the bottom IMO.
Remember Craig Rabinowitz who killed his wife Stefanie in Philadelphia and claimed to have a glove business which was actually a Ponzi scheme that never bought or sold the first glove?

His "books" were found to be a sack full of papers stuffed into the ceiling of a closet in their BR.

He scammed his friends and family as they "invested" in future glove shipments, paying the ones at the top of the list as money came in from new "investors". (Junior Bernie Madoff. Way dumber.)

If you've all discussed this before, just blow me off. Is it possible FD was doing something similar with mortgages since he seems to have several on some properties.

If I've just made a fool of myself, let me down gently!!

Here’s what it boils down to:

If you know where Jennifer is and haven’t said a word: Shame on you. If some tiny piece of her can be found for her family to bury, as is their custom, and you know where that could be found, shame on you.

If there was a chance to spare Jennifer’s life and you did nothing. Shame on you.

If there was a chance to stop what you were doing and spare her life. Shame on you.

Financial bankruptcy is not an excuse. Neither is losing your children. All decisions on custody are subject to change and there are several people with poor credit scores or who have filed for bankruptcy and gone on to be financially solvent and even successful.

What this crime speaks to is a controlling person, FD, who was too much of a coward to be a real man. Wouldn’t allow the divorce to go through.

JD didn’t sign on for a marriage which included an affair. So what if GF sued you.?

Face down the divorce and the civil suit and apologize for being a less than husband and you move on.

Only those creeping on the bottom of evil would kill a mother of 5. Not someone driven to desperation. I’ve seen so much bad stuff in my short life and am totally amazed at how people at rock bottom through no fault of their own choose to help someone before they’d even help themselves.

The hounds of hell are barking at your door FD and maybe MTs too. That’s what I believe. Maybe there’s no hell and you have to be reincarnated as a beetle or whatever and work your way through each type of insect until you get your shot at being human again.

I do know this. How can you take a human life like that and not immediately feel that what you did was so beyond wrong that you cannot confess? I do not and will not understand ever. And I have true crime (as many posters here have) closely attached to my friends and family. And I will never understand. Maybe that’s what separates those who do these terrible things from those who do notv
So very true. No matter what, moral human beings do not kill the mother of 5 for any reason. The only remedy available is to lock him away for the rest of his life.
AW2 mentioned that FD was contacted the morning of 5/25 @9:00am for assistance in JD disappearance. He arrived at the NCPD on South Avenue @2:47pm. He was reported to have shown up at GF home on 5th Ave in NYC @ 12am wanting to see his children.

So. Where was FD when he took the call at 9am? What did he do in the time between the call @9am and arriving at NCPD @2:45? What car did he use to travel to NCPD? Since his phone was confiscated after leaving NCPD, they wouldn’t have tracking data. What did FD use for voice/data mobile comms after his phone was taken by NCPD? What did FD do from the time he left NCPD and when he showed in NYC that night. Why would he show up at that time of night? What condition was he in? Where did FD go after being denied access at GF home at midnight and getting back to Farmington? When did LE start trailing FD up to the first arrest? LE must have CCTV and mobile tracking data? I guess we will have to wait for AW #3 to get these details IMO.
So instead of going to help the police locate his missing wife, he rushed to Dr. Farber's in an effort to grab the kids? Now, THAT is going to look good at Dulos' trial. Not.

It is strange. Some people won't shut up and others will say only what they think you already know. 100% of them minimize their own conduct and think they are smarter than people with decades of LE experiences. Human memory is a strange beast and human nature is unpredictable. Everyone is the hero or the victim in their own story.

MT is a tough nut, but she is also extremely weak, meaning she does not have a strong enough personality to keep up the lie. She also is very afraid what telling the whole truth will mean for her, IMO. Perhaps she is unrealistic about Bowman can negotiate upon her truthful testimony.

She knows, though, that throwing her lot in with Dulos is going to be very bad for her, but (don't get mad at me for this) she still sees herself as being victimized by 'what happened' (not what 'she did'). Her parents may very well, too. She is going to have to get her head right if she is to do herself any good.

Please don't interpret my comments as somehow approving of MT. I emphatically do not. She can help LE, or not, but what she cannot do is cooperate halfway. Her cooperation will assist LE in putting its case together and has the possibility of influencing her potential sentence.. Her lack of cooperation, though, will not stop this prosecution or the one that is coming.

Of course you don’t approve of her or agree with her and I also do not. That doesn’t mean we (especially you with your training) can’t see the least-terrible option for her now, one that might help her but more importantly, to me at least, help provide answers about JD. MOO.

Remember Craig Rabinowitz who killed his wife Stefanie in Philadelphia and claimed to have a glove business which was actually a Ponzi scheme that never bought or sold the first glove?

His "books" were found to be a sack full of papers stuffed into the ceiling of a closet in their BR.

He scammed his friends and family as they "invested" in future glove shipments, paying the ones at the top of the list as money came in from new "investors". (Junior Bernie Madoff. Way dumber.)

If you've all discussed this before, just blow me off. Is it possible FD was doing something similar with mortgages since he seems to have several on some properties.

If I've just made a fool of myself, let me down gently!!

I never knew of any of this but of course you wouldn’t be a fool for noting this possibility! I think so much in the case is beyond the realm of usual crime. MOO.

BBM.
Dangerous combination, IMO.
Hoping she caves....and soon.

My take is all of the above for MT.
Agree that she is a tough nut to crack.
Just not sure she is smart enough to realize the fix she is in?
Don't think her tears were an act.
She was in the arms of her father who has come to rescue her.
She never held on to her Mama.
Both defiantly held their heads high strutting in to court.
So how should we read this?
Is it as simple as her mother needed a few days at home in Miami?
Probably so.
Yet I wonder.
MOO.

Or maybe her father has come to talk some sense into her—and she’s hearing it? MOO.

So you would think.....

But it looks like a pattern of non charging happened over time.

Why is it just heading to court now?

What would have happened if FD had fled and this non compliance was cited as the reason he was able to flee?

Is there a communication issue between the monitoring company, States Atty and Judge?

We saw a delay when there was the 'crossing into NY situation' and now this 'non charging issue'.

How many data points does the monitoring company need to prove non compliance?

Frankly IMO it all seems a bit too lax.

Why not let him wait in jail to think about things pending the trip to court next week?

Just seems like a total waste of Judges time to deal with this nonsense? Is he just retailiating because he couldn't have the arm bracelet vs the leg bracelet?

MOO

Is FD timing The response time of parole/LE officers or monitoring company to his house? This would give him the approximate time where he can escape before Someone actually comes to check on him in person, not just a phone call. He realizes even more now he is in trouble and escape is his only out. That’s why he wanted the monitor on his wrist, easy off. JMOO.

If the judge gives him only a warning, he will try to flee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member