Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would think.....

But it looks like a pattern of non charging happened over time.

Why is it just heading to court now?

What would have happened if FD had fled and this non compliance was cited as the reason he was able to flee?

Is there a communication issue between the monitoring company, States Atty and Judge?

We saw a delay when there was the 'crossing into NY situation' and now this 'non charging issue'.

How many data points does the monitoring company need to prove non compliance?

Frankly IMO it all seems a bit too lax.

Why not let him wait in jail to think about things pending the trip to court next week?

Just seems like a total waste of Judges time to deal with this nonsense? Is he just retailiating because he couldn't have the arm bracelet vs the leg bracelet?

MOO

I truly feel as though it’s like a pony or a buffalo does, testing the fence, seeing if anything happens, trying again when no one seems to notice, and then one day, heading out. MOO.

Ita. He is testing the system to plan his get away. I am really beginning to thing FO will not be around for his day of reckoning and I dont get why the courts dont see this. I dont think he has let HO in on it and will leave her in the dust to face the consequences of his life choices. She deserves to face consequences for sure but he was the one who has set this whole mess into action she was greedily along for the ride.

maybe time for ANOTHER girl friend.... must have long brunette hair, wide mouth, private plane or boat... adventurous, not prone to keep up with news. (sorry for being flippant but "patterns," IMO.)

Hmm. Everyrhing about how she walked in and out is calculated to me. She's trying to influence the potential jury pool by looking like a weak person who needs daddy to help her and needs to be protected. This will likely be part of her narrative of an innocent mother duped or coerced into helping a monster.

It's not working for me.

I don’t have the experience in courts like you and others so while I didn’t know that’s what she was doing, I don’t feel sorry for her, either. I feel sad for her child and JD’s children, GF, and all those left bereft. MOO.

MT is a tough nut, but she is also extremely weak, meaning she does not have a strong enough personality to keep up the lie. She also is very afraid what telling the whole truth will mean for her, IMO. Perhaps she is unrealistic about Bowman can negotiate upon her truthful testimony.

She knows, though, that throwing her lot in with Dulos is going to be very bad for her, but (don't get mad at me for this) she still sees herself as being victimized by 'what happened' (not what 'she did'). Her parents may very well, too. She is going to have to get her head right if she is to do herself any good.

I've been puzzling this out and just wonder whether what we have been seeing from MT now for months is just typical 'denial' as a psychological defense to help her make through the situation? Denial is a powerful tool of the mind and sometimes it takes a long time and alot of therapy to make it to the other side! IDK.

You describe the situation as MT possibly seeing herself be 'victimized' but to me this is just another way of abdicating personal responsibility as being a person involved in a relationship and making choices along the way on how to proceed. But, it seems like if MT and her family believe her to be 'victimized' that its not all that different from denial in that it is a process to look at the situation and change the view and see that yes in fact she did have a role in what happened to her.

I do wonder though if MT simply cannot come to terms with the overall horror of the situation and is actually way beyond denial or victim feelings and is simply in shock and effectively 'shut down'?

I'm asking these questions here as I'm trying myself to understand what we are seeing in MT and I'm trying to get how someone can lie for over 2 months to LE when its most likely in their best interest to cooperate with LE? Where is the anger in MT? Maybe she is so out of it that she cannot yet even feel plain simple anger which is about as basic an emotion as exists I think.

IDK. I just hope Atty Bowman or the MT Family get her psychological help if that is what is required as what seems to have happened is not doing her any favors regarding her legal situation IMO.
MOO

Not that there is a ton of sympathy deserved for MT...but I do worry about her mental and psychological state at this point.

I really couldn’t get a feel for her previous court appearances at all (again I have theories but will spare them for post brevity and lack of desire to slow down site or bandwidth). I am concerned that she might not have the stick to it ness to testify in court against FoDu or FD or FO or whatever he who must not be named should be abbreviated as.

I shouldn’t be but am concerned about her. Again, please understand that my sympathy for her would be dolled out accordingly or not at all, as soon as we learn what she knew and what she did and when she learned stuff related to JDs disappearance/ apparent murder.

I am not trying to drudge up stuff that has been repeated too much. About her status with FD and their “beautiful life” as he phrased it.

I am just talking about whether or not based on today’s reported reaction to her court appearance if she is a risk to herself?

My opinion? No way. She's an opportunist. An unfeeling narcissist. But she knows how to appear as a waif so she can get out of trouble.

I've seen it so many times in court. They walk in looking frail and helpless. But in the hall where the judge can't see they're confident and cruel.

There are tells. Watch her sign the paperwork. There's no frailty there. Her signature is done with flourish. Decisiveness. She's confident in her counsel and daddy's ability to extricate her from trouble. She's used to getting what she wants.

I believe she is cold and calculating. And evil.

Maybe she stopped her tranquilizers and is feeling her dire situation for what it is and knows how it is going to end. A mother, like our dear JD, who will not be close to her child-children.

And like our dear JD—-thought this Greece Grifter was her true love.

Or maybe her father ***** slapped her for not helping the authorities when she could have—-or helping the Greece grifter clean up a murder or leaving her only child without her mother for not seeing the Greece grifter for lost soul he was when they first met.

Yup keep crying darling......welcome to the world of the dulos children.
Very insightful.

My opinion? No way. She's an opportunist. An unfeeling narcissist. But she knows how to appear as a waif so she can get out of trouble.

I've seen it so many times in court. They walk in looking frail and helpless. But in the hall where the judge can't see they're confident and cruel.

There are tells. Watch her sign the paperwork. There's no frailty there. Her signature is done with flourish. Decisiveness. She's confident in her counsel and daddy's ability to extricate her from trouble. She's used to getting what she wants.

My gosh! That duplicity right in the courthouse astonishes me with the arrogance. MOO.

What is so baffling to me on the financial records and court compliance is that in the Civil Case, FD was ordered to provide the Quickbooks/accounting records on computer to the court by 3/18. FD did not comply and we are over a year later and there were zero consequences.

We then saw in Family Court that FD and his former atty appeared to be submitting false financials to the court that directly contradicted documents submitted to Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank for loan purposes. We saw the Loan Officer, Sue Morin, from Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank deposed by Family Court and she involked her 5th amendment right.

All this has been going on in court now for over 2 years and so far as I can tell there have been no consequences for FD.

MOO

what makes us think that he actually has any records?

excellent analysis gitana

It looks more like a Greek cross necklace or a Constantine pendant to me. It's not a Wiccan/Celtic one (I have one). If the Greek symbol, perhaps a gift from him? https://www.etsy.com/listing/700925287/14k-solid-gold-constantine-coin-necklace

Also - there is a photo of her when in court, holding a piece of yellow paper in her right hand, next to her lawyer - while the left hand made what looked (to me) like a symbol, with two fingers out. Sort of like the peace sign sideways, or simply, "two"?

From the SA (with photo popped out):
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/57/67/18283980/31/1024x1024.jpg

She's making a similar gesture here (from SA, with link popped out):
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/57/67/18283985/31/1024x1024.jpg

ETA: photo link

I saw that, too, & wondered if it could be some sort of sign/communication to FD. Then I decided I've been on WS waaay too much & needed to get back to work lol :rolleyes::D

what makes us think that he actually has any records?
There have been 2 accountants part of the FD/FORE financial story since FORE was started so far as I can tell. The accountants per Family Court testimony did not audit the books and records of FORE but merely compiled info given to them by FD and prepared the taxes.

I know FD is a well documented liar but he did say multiple times in Family Court that he was the person to input the information into Quickbooks and he kepts the records of the company.

It does seem like Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank might have been lax in the financial reporting standards imposed on FORE. But I don't think they would have been so lax as to lend to someone with no books and records. The testimony in family court led me to believe that there could be some major irregularities with the books and records that perhaps the bank should investigate!

I would find it hard to believe that a business would/could exist for a long time and no records exist, but I guess stranger things have happened.

MOO

I've been puzzling this out and just wonder whether what we have been seeing from MT now for months is just typical 'denial' as a psychological defense to help her make through the situation? Denial is a powerful tool of the mind and sometimes it takes a long time and alot of therapy to make it to the other side! IDK.

You describe the situation as MT possibly seeing herself be 'victimized' but to me this is just another way of abdicating personal responsibility as being a person involved in a relationship and making choices along the way on how to proceed. But, it seems like if MT and her family believe her to be 'victimized' that its not all that different from denial in that it is a process to look at the situation and change the view and see that yes in fact she did have a role in what happened to her.

I do wonder though if MT simply cannot come to terms with the overall horror of the situation and is actually way beyond denial or victim feelings and is simply in shock and effectively 'shut down'?

I'm asking these questions here as I'm trying myself to understand what we are seeing in MT and I'm trying to get how someone can lie for over 2 months to LE when its most likely in their best interest to cooperate with LE? Where is the anger in MT? Maybe she is so out of it that she cannot yet even feel plain simple anger which is about as basic an emotion as exists I think.

IDK. I just hope Atty Bowman or the MT Family get her psychological help if that is what is required as what seems to have happened is not doing her any favors regarding her legal situation IMO.
MOO

Somewhat different situation but Stacie Peterson comes to mind.

She knew from early on that Drew had killed the wife before her ("drowning" in dry bath tub).

It was a good long while when she also feared for her life that Stacie told her minister (not LE) this truth.

Of course, Drew disappeared her and she's never been found.

It always amazes me when women, for whatever reason, fail to tell on their lovers even when it's in their best (and life-saving) interest.

Last edited:

Damn. Very well said. I reserve moo but you pretty much nailed where I feel like she is. I hope I am wrong .

QUOTE="thekirbyfamily, post: 15423345, member: 164077"]I just watched the top of the 11:00 news on two channels and no mention of the bracelet issue, only stories about MT court appearance. They should be all over it...[/QUOTE]

One channel talked about it being on Dr. Oz tomorrow and showed a clip from it with Carrie Lift. She is such a class act. The emotion in her face when she says the only question she would ask FD if she could is where JD is was raw and genuine. When asked if she believes FD knows where she is, she steadfastly looks at the camera and honestly and believably says yes without skipping a beat.

Last edited:

@gitana1, its hard to disagree with your assessment at all! I've been searching for an explanation for the lying we have seen from MT and trying to understand why Bowman and MT looked so grim today in court.

At what point would you think Colangelo would have had enough of the lies and lack of cooperation from MT?

Has it already happened and that is why Bowman and MT look grim?

Or, is there a longer game at play here and this is just the first inning of this ball game between the State and MT?

Remember Craig Rabinowitz who killed his wife Stefanie in Philadelphia and claimed to have a glove business which was actually a Ponzi scheme that never bought or sold the first glove?

His "books" were found to be a sack full of papers stuffed into the ceiling of a closet in their BR.

He scammed his friends and family as they "invested" in future glove shipments, paying the ones at the top of the list as money came in from new "investors". (Junior Bernie Madoff. Way dumber.)

If you've all discussed this before, just blow me off. Is it possible FD was doing something similar with mortgages since he seems to have several on some properties.

If I've just made a fool of myself, let me down gently!!
You could be on the exact path to explain why FD has fought so long and so hard in 2 courts to not provide financial information and why he needed his atty to to put together the court statements of financial disclosure.

Maybe Quickbooks records don't exist and FORE is a simple scam put over on Farmington Bank and Danbury Savings bank and other 'friends' of FD!

Honestly at this point and having read quite a bit of the court testimony, there is nothing that would surprise me! Nothing.

MOO

Here is Channel 12 video and its a bit easier to hear the exchange about the interpreter IMO.

Hmmmm.
Power suit. Shirt.
Not a tee shirt and pants. Wonder what that’s all about. Oh, and spare us your tears. We could care less.
Her father? At least parents standing by MT. Have to admit, her family is there. I guess Dr. T and the mother don’t get along? So he came and she stayed home.

Where is sister of FD? Brother in law? Niece? Think he has a brother in Mass., right up the road. There’s plenty stashed in Greece for them to come here and hold his hand. Especially, since brother in law retired.
Hmmmmm.
And the plot thickens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members