Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is usually farmed out to private companies. There are exceptions in states like Oregon, who do not have private bail bondsmen. The private company reports to whoever the sheriff has designated and this report should come quickly after noncompliance, especially in a serious case like this. It is. of course, forwarded to the State and the court.

The failure to keep the device charged 4 times, after warning, is not minor in any sense of the word, despite Pattis' usual "so what" response. Messing with those batteries will get defendants locked up, at least in places other than CT. It is also made crystal clear to all defendants who are given the privilege of pretrial release exactly what is required of them and I have never, ever seen a bad battery account for the failure of the device to keep a charge. With that happens, the defendant is called in the battery, or even the whole device replaced and that is the end of it. Dulos is definitely, 100 % , no doubt, testing the limits of this device and even Mr. Pattis must know this, despite his usual schtick.

Of course, Mr. Pattis is going to shake his head and say meh. To date, his client has suffered zero repercussions for his conduct. I may have to come up with a new phrase (and I bet the prosecutors in CT already have). What is the Pattis response?"Sir, your client has been found with a dead body in his trunk." Pattis."So what? What's the big deal? Is murder even illegal is this state? It wasn't murder, the victim shot herself and threw herself in the back of my client's car to get back at him. Revenge suicide! He loves his children. Bring it on! Where are the cameras! I want full exposure to rebut all the lies the prosecution isn't telling! Get my buddy Dave on the line. My client is being framed, those batteries deliberately went dead to spite my client."

The Pattis response will be the new label for making a molehill out of a mountain and vice versa as it benefits his client. Facts are, of course, irrelevant to the Pattis response.

Your post got me thinking about these ankle monitors, and that segued into a thought about the odds of both of these two mutts having faulty GPS monitors (remember, MT had to come back to CT after one day in NY, because her monitor was supposedly malfunctioning). Everyone here who knows about them seems to be saying that they rarely malfunction.

I have your same question.

Where did we get 12:00 AM, as in Midnight?

My understanding was that he went to 5th Avenue in Manhattan that afternoon on Saturday, May 25th after meeting with LE in NC.

I Absolutely believe that FO expected to Pick Up the children from Dr. GF and I Absolutely believe that FO expected to Abscond with the children.

IMO.
Yes, I believe that 12 am is incorrect...FD went to NY in the afternoon on the 25th. So my guess is between 12pm and 1 pmish as I don't think it was picked up by the NYP until that evening and then other papers picked it up the following day if I recall.

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that he took his house off the market?
And the realtor was on Dr.Oz's show?
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The realtor had best watch his back.
MOO
What does this mean? Why would he want the house off the market? How can he take it off the market if he can't afford it?

she always sees him during the Summer
idk but i hope she stays there.
i know she was there two weeks ago
Yes, its unclear if she came back to CT to go to school this year. MT was 'disinvited' from her daughters graduation at EW school last year. So, I agree that keeping the daughter in Argentina given everything that has gone on makes alot of sense in order to shield her from the press here and a no doubt tense situation at school. MOO

I just really can't stand NP. He's such an arrogant jerk.

So I shouldn't save you a seat?
EEr1XFKX4AMeps6.jpg

Nice! Signaling Foo DoDo?!

Exactly. If that were a gift from him (plausible, as it's jewelry, and it looks like the Greek cross) and she wore it, it's a sign to him.

Here's my theory: As far as FD knows, she's giving up info on him/blaming it all on him. Perhaps she considered that, and then reconsidered. So she gave LE a "tip," pretending to offer something to them that caused a search of the reservoir again recently - she figured it might take a while, but it came up empty, quickly, and LE said "you're just playing with us. We're done with this." Hence her sadface. :(

She wore the gift from FD (my supposition, not given fact) and signaled him with her hands at least 4 times - knowing photos were taken of her in court, and outside.

This was not a signal to her daughter - she can text/call/video chat with her daughter. She's NOT, however, supposed to contact FD - so, how does she do it? Via the media.

Why would she do this hand symbol that indicates "peace" or "two/together"? To show she's in it with him, she's not giving up info on him, they are "in it together". Or perhaps they had prearranged a symbol as FD had prearranged words (e.g. "hardware") and alibis.

I think she knows she's in it deep and perhaps so deep that she CANNOT give up more info.

Is this insignificant? I don't think so. I think it's major that she didn't even TRY to hide it.

Again - take a look at the photos - other observant people noticed other times she went out of her way to make this exact symbol with her hands during this hearing:

From the SA:
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/57/67/18283980/31/1024x1024.jpg

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/57/67/18283985/31/1024x1024.jpg

(All moo.)

edit: fixed "him" -> "her"

Last edited:
Your post got me thinking about these ankle monitors, and that segued into a thought about the odds of both of these two mutts having faulty GPS monitors (remember, MT had to come back to CT after one day in NY, because her monitor was supposedly malfunctioning). Everyone here who knows about them seems to be saying that they rarely malfunction.
I do not know much about GPS ankle bracelets either, but I would think something as pedestrian as a battery malfunction would be handled between FD & his Parole Officer right away. Therefore, 4 GPS ankle bracelet "battery related issues" does not seem reasonable what so ever. My guess is Monday's visit with the Judge will NOT be pedestrian!

Yes, its unclear if she came back to CT to go to school this year. MT was 'disinvited' from her daughters graduation at EW school last year. So, I agree that keeping the daughter in Argentina given everything that has gone on makes alot of sense in order to shield her from the press here and a no doubt tense situation at school. MOO

Interesting! I missed this info previously.

How does one become 'disinvited' to one's own daughter's graduation?

I do not know much about GPS ankle bracelets either, but I would think something as pedestrian as a battery malfunction would be handled between FD & his Parole Officer right away. Therefore, 4 GPS ankle bracelet "battery related issues" does not seem reasonable what so ever. My guess is Monday's visit with the Judge will NOT be pedestrian!

I'd assume there is some indicator when the battery is on or off, no? The fact that he didn't report it if there WERE an issue with it malfunctioning is an issue all by itself. I'd assume there is some agreement that if it's not working he needs to let them know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member