Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch this video of MT in the court room, she has a tissue in her hand as she gets up to face the judge. She’s still holding it, with her pinky and ring fingers while she’s signing the paperwork.
MOO.
Video: Michelle Troconis faces a judge
I couldn’t see the tissue. She didn’t look any different to me. I hope, as another poster said, that her father slapped her silly and told her to tell the truth

It also could have been earlier in the am was was reported at around noontime and that after he tried to pick up the children in the city and failed that he drove back to meet with NCPD at 2:47 pm. That should have been doable from a traffic standpoint IMO.
Yes. I think you got it. 12pm noon on the 25th at the home on 5th ave would fit the timeline. That would give him 3 hrs to get to midtown Manhattan by noon from Hartford and then back to NC by 2:47pm. Thank makes sense in MOO.

No, I continue to think MT is going to cooperate. She has too much to lose. I found it very interesting Dr. Phil thinks Dulos is going to cop a plea. Dr. Phil is an entertainer sure, but he is no dummy, and did jury consulting before he hit the big time (it's how he hit the big time). He does a decent job of reading guys like Dulos. I have never considered that Dulos would go down without a fight, but perhaps Dr. Phil sees something I don't. The observations about body language and speech were dead on.
I think that too. There’s going to come a time when FDcan’t stand it anymore

It also could have been earlier in the am was was reported at around noontime and that after he tried to pick up the children in the city and failed that he drove back to meet with NCPD at 2:47 pm. That should have been doable from a traffic standpoint IMO.
I think the fact that he tried to get the kids before he met with LE tells us what his plans were. He thought he was going to get them that day IMO.

Like the PI on Dr. Phil, I believe Dulos thought he had planned the perfect murder. What he failed to account for was modern day forensics, good investigative work, some luck, some blood sweat and tears, an employee with a moral compass and a girlfriend who needed an Alibi Script to keep their story straight.

As soon as Jennifer disappeared, her poor mother had to have thought the worst. Can you imagine what the scene was like that day at Dr. Farber's condo when Dulos arrived to demand custody of those kids?? I hope they did witness any of his nonsense. I imagine Dulos did not want to leave quietly.

Like this?

Sorry, EBM as I can't properly paste or link to images on my tablet. Maybe this? Michelle Troconis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
view;_ylt=AwrJ6SVoGoRdZnYAORzBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

It looks more like a Greek cross necklace or a Constantine pendant to me. It's not a Wiccan/Celtic one (I have one). If the Greek symbol, perhaps a gift from him? https://www.etsy.com/listing/700925287/14k-solid-gold-constantine-coin-necklace

Also - there is a photo of her when in court, holding a piece of yellow paper in her right hand, next to her lawyer - while the left hand made what looked (to me) like a symbol, with two fingers out. Sort of like the peace sign sideways, or simply, "two"?

From the SA (with photo popped out):
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/57/67/18283980/31/1024x1024.jpg

She's making a similar gesture here (from SA, with link popped out):
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/05/57/67/18283985/31/1024x1024.jpg

ETA: photo link

I do not believe that the issue is a bad battery meaning the battery no longer will take a charge reliably like happens with some, especially older, items like with older-generation cell phones and computers. However much it pains me to say, I guess it COULD be possible but as you noted, the judge doesn’t seem to think it’s a battery issue but more likely operator defiance. I still think it’s like an animal testing the fence—trial runs. MOO.
I think he's testing it too. It has to cross his mind. Look at all the other insane, brash, horrendous things he has done. And we don't think he would try to make a run for it if he thought he could?

And as for Pattis' moment "no drama here" it's ALL drama with FD. That's what he's all about. What a stupid statement. Why even wearing the ankle then Pattis? No big deal, right? It's just part of you clients bail agreement FOR WHICH HE ACCUSED OF DISPOSING HIS MISSING (DEAD) WIFE'S BLOOD SOAKED CLOTHES ALL OVER VARIOUS DUMSTERS IN HARTFORD. But according to Pattis: What the heck, everybody calm down. So what if he crossed state lines? It was just for a few minutes and he didn't know any better. So what if his monitoring device lost and charge a couple times and he couldn't be tracked? No biggie, relax. What could happen?

I think he's testing it too. It has to cross his mind. Look at all the other insane, brash, horrendous things he has done. And we don't think he would try to make a run for it if he thought he could?

And as for Pattis' moment "no drama here" it's ALL drama with FD. That's what he's all about. What a stupid statement. Why even wearing the ankle then Pattis? No big deal, right? It's just part of you clients bail agreement FOR WHICH HE ACCUSED OF DISPOSING HIS MISSING (DEAD) WIFE'S BLOOD SOAKED CLOTHES ALL OVER VARIOUS DUMSTERS IN HARTFORD. But according to Pattis: What the heck, everybody calm down. So what if he crossed state lines? It was just for a few minutes and he didn't know any better. So what if his monitoring device lost and charge a couple times and he couldn't be tracked? No biggie, relax. What could happen?
oh I forgot to add: MOO

I do remember reading about the dentist appointment. It didn’t state where, but if in NYC then the kids would have had to be picked up early, I think school got out at 12:30 that day? So either the kids dentist appt was in NC, but I think unlikely JD wouldn’t go with them, or if in NY the nanny would have had to pick them up early. It was reported that JD had a 1pm appt as well as 11am so this Could have been it.
But, if this was the kids dentist appointment and she was supposed to be there, wouldn’t they have called in missing person report before 7pm? If it was just her own appointments you might think nobody would be notified right away, but the nanny would have known that JD didn’t arrive at 1pm.
It’s possible the dentist appt was something routine, maybe braces, in NC so just the nanny, and JD had her own appt at 1pm too, so it was later by the time they got to NYC and they realized JD wasn’t there.
It’s also possible the NCPD was called earlier but they declined to file an official missing person report until later at 7pm. NCPD did find the Suburban almost instantly after the time of the missing persons report so it appears they were on it already, or knew exactly where to look for some reason. AWs both just use the phrase “received a missing person report” at 6:59pm so it’s not clear at what time NCPD took the initial call. Sometimes they want you to wait, to see if the person isn’t there by dinner time, etc. before filing a report.
Of course, with “sources” it’s also possible the 1pm dentist appt for the kids is a red herring.

Last thought: what did FD know about JD routine and plans that day? Housekeeper at 12? Kids out of school 12:30? Appts/dinner in NYC? Did he know he needed to be out of there by 10:30? Was it random and he was lucky the cleaner didn’t come earlier? Did he think it was routine for JD to run at Waveny on Friday mornings, maybe followed her a previous Friday morning?

BBM - agreed. I think JD's nanny and family knew she was missing much earlier than 7:00 p.m. I believe FD did know her morning routine, but he did not know she had appointments that day. Also, he knew her very well. He knew how she operated, how she thought, her idiosyncrasies, etc. MOO!

I didn’t get to see dr Phil
Check youtube for the segments. I posted 2 segments earlier in this thread. Enjoyed both shows and was intrigued to hear the experts POV as to how this will end. Dr Phil thinks FD will take a plea. 2 experts see MT working a deal with the State for reduced prison time and FD convicted of murder. Defense atty seemed to think the case as is would be too circumstantial to convict and FD walks and Nancy Grace I believe thought FD would be convicted of murder.

LE showed up at my door 1-2 years ago, because someone’s ankle
monitor had been cut off and tracked to my garbage can, last known location before the battery died. The trash had already been emptied so they left but showed me a picture of the person.
I find the delay of the monitor being removed and LE checking it out scary. One could be on a flight to Greece in the time it takes for the garbage to be emptied!

If I had to guess I would say it is presented under the guise of romance....you are so beautiful....let me introduce you to my culture....it is the best and second to none....my country is so beautiful....

MOO and Barf!
MOO MOO MOO. A lot of people think other cultures are mysterious and don’t really think too much about how the differences can play out

Check youtube for the segments. I posted 2 segments earlier in this thread. Enjoyed both shows and was intrigued to hear the experts POV as to how this will end. Dr Phil thinks FD will take a plea. 2 experts see MT working a deal with the State for reduced prison time and FD convicted of murder. Defense atty seemed to think the case as is would be too circumstantial to convict and FD walks and Nancy Grace I believe thought FD would be convicted of murder.
Thank you

That makes sense, not reporting until dinner time. If she had appointments of her own, then she arranged to have the nanny take care of the dentist appointments. The nanny wouldn't expect her at the dentist or be unnecessarily bothered if she didn't make it. By dinner time, however, alarm bells had to be shrieking. Everything she represented to the courts about him proved so very true. Awful, awful, awful.

MOO

BBM - agreed. I think JD's nanny and family knew she was missing much earlier than 7:00 p.m. I believe FD did know her morning routine, but he did not know she had appointments that day. Also, he knew her very well. He knew how she operated, how she thought, her idiosyncrasies, etc. MOO!
I've believed that NCPD knew earlier in the day that JD was missing but that the overall situation was tightly and IMO well managed to keep FD off guard. There also was the issue of the timing of the nanny getting LE into Welles which might have taken time IMO if she was in NY with the children.

I'm not even sure if the 11pm newscasts covered the JD Missing Alert on the 24th and most of the news outlets that I recall did pick up the story on the 25th. This timing of late in the day on the 24th over a long weekend, IMO kept FD in Farmington and contained.

It will be interesting if we ever learn at trial whether the timing differed at all from AW.

I think the fact that he tried to get the kids before he met with LE tells us what his plans were. He thought he was going to get them that day IMO.

Like the PI on Dr. Phil, I believe Dulos thought he had planned the perfect murder. What he failed to account for was modern day forensics, good investigative work, some luck, some blood sweat and tears, an employee with a moral compass and a girlfriend who needed an Alibi Script to keep their story straight.

As soon as Jennifer disappeared, her poor mother had to have thought the worst. Can you imagine what the scene was like that day at Dr. Farber's condo when Dulos arrived to demand custody of those kids?? I hope they did witness any of his nonsense. I imagine Dulos did not want to leave quietly.
This New York Post article from Thursday May 30th states that FD was turned away from the 5th Ave apartment by security guards on Wednesday night the 29th. So FD tried twice to get the kids??? MOO.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/30/kin-o...-mom-blocks-estranged-hubby-from-seeing-kids/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kittycanfind