Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she stopped her tranquilizers and is feeling her dire situation for what it is and knows how it is going to end. A mother, like our dear JD, who will not be close to her child-children.

And like our dear JD—-thought this Greece Grifter was her true love.

Or maybe her father slapped her for not helping the authorities when she could have—-or helping the Greece grifter clean up a murder or leaving her only child without her mother for not seeing the Greece grifter for lost soul he was when they first met.

Yup keep crying darling......welcome to the world of the dulos children.

I'm really not sure that we would see the group of them looking the way they appeared today if there was a deal of any sort on the table? This looked like a grim group IMO walking into court and Bowman looked like he had taken a body blow IMO when he showed up at Troop G. If there were a deal and things were resolved with the State IMO we would see a more relaxed outlook from Bowman and MT and the charges filed this last go around for AW2 would not mirror FD. Just a guess but perhaps State is playing hardball with MT given her past lying and wasting time? Bowman by nature isn't very animated but these past 2 appearances (Troop G and today) showed him appearing almost resigned to some situation that I'm not sure we understand. Perhaps Colangelo has said he doesn't need MT and is just letting her hang for awhile with the huge uncertainty of the overall situation? IDK. But the report from the NH reporter of tears in the courtroom was telling I think. Maybe Colangelo feels comfortable enough with the evidence in place to not feel compelled to work hard to deal with MT? IMO something might be up. Perhaps they told her that she will be charged with murder and that resulted in tears? Can you imagine hearing that news? IDK. Something seems off here. MOO

This is something I often think about in this case. I freely acknowledge that financial discussions and moving around of money are way above Little Bitty’s paygrade so I feel not very smart in discussing FD and his shady financial dealings. I truly do. Any of y’all that understand all of this better than me please chime in because I am trying to follow along the best I can. My eyes glaze over if I don’t understand but I feel I need to ask questions or otherwise I never will understand.

Can LE if they feel there is malfeasance seize his records? The Fore Group records if they feel such records are pertinent? What motions would need to be filed? I think that in the GF civil case that FD and attorneys can continue to stall right? Unless a Judge compels them to produce the records? Even then could they just keep stalling?
What is so baffling to me on the financial records and court compliance is that in the Civil Case, FD was ordered to provide the Quickbooks/accounting records on computer to the court by 3/18. FD did not comply and we are over a year later and there were zero consequences.

We then saw in Family Court that FD and his former atty appeared to be submitting false financials to the court that directly contradicted documents submitted to Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank for loan purposes. We saw the Loan Officer, Sue Morin, from Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank deposed by Family Court and she involked her 5th amendment right.

All this has been going on in court now for over 2 years and so far as I can tell there have been no consequences for FD.

MOO

Ooh a question: what could pictures of a fire pit and a separate image a candor soaring over mountains and water mean? Would there be any significance to those images? Just asking because things I may not think have significance may have significance.
That's why I thought Wiccan...air...water...fire imagery. Very primal. MOO

It looks like a Saint Benedict Cross (belief in its power against evil and/or "devil-chasing medal"). Interesting choice.

Good spotting! At first I didn't think so, but here's a closer look at the pendant and it does bear similarities IMO:

troconis_pendant.jpg

Michelle Troconis arrives on court for second arraignment | Daily Mail Online

For comparison:
saint-benedict-medal-silver-925.jpg

ETA: Adding some context to the Saint Benedict medal. The meaning of wearing or carrying it by a person of faith. It's also used in rosaries. MT is presumably Catholic?

The Medal of Saint Benedict

Last edited:
What is so baffling to me on the financial records and court compliance is that in the Civil Case, FD was ordered to provide the Quickbooks/accounting records on computer to the court by 3/18. FD did not comply and we are over a year later and there were zero consequences.

We then saw in Family Court that FD and his former atty appeared to be submitting false financials to the court that directly contradicted documents submitted to Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank for loan purposes. We saw the Loan Officer, Sue Morin, from Farmington Bank/Peoples Bank deposed by Family Court and she involked her 5th amendment right.

All this has been going on in court now for over 2 years and so far as I can tell there have been no consequences for FD.

MOO

This is all very frustrating definitely! I feel rage just thinking about it honestly.

Is it possible for the Judge to simply say produce the records and then look at them privately? What would be the consequences of not complying here? Just financial consequences since it is a civil matter?

Good spotting! At first I didn't think so, but here's a closer look at the pendant and it does bear similarities IMO:

View attachment 205262

For comparison:
View attachment 205263

ETA: Adding some context to the Saint Benedict medal. The meaning of wearing or carrying it by a person of faith. It's also used in rosaries. MT is presumably Catholic?

This tidbit is a bit foreboding IMO (from link in OP):

Inscribed in the circle surrounding Benedict are the words:

Ejus in obitu nostro presentia muniamur

(May his presence protect us in the hour of death)

Benedictines have always regarded St. Benedict as a special patron of a happy death. He himself died in the chapel at Montecassino while standing with his arms raised up to heaven, supported by the brothers of the monastery, shortly after he had received Holy Communion.

This is all very frustrating definitely! I feel rage just thinking about it honestly.

Is it possible for the Judge to simply say produce the records and then look at them privately? What would be the consequences of not complying here? Just financial consequences since it is a civil matter?
There probably aren’t even any real records. He had to start scrambling when the FIL passed and then his golden goose left. He had more money going out than coming in and most likely lost all interest in tending to the books since they were all a mess anyway. He certainly didn’t change his lifestyle when his financial situation changed. He was in it for the ride all the way to the bottom IMO.

View attachment 205262

For comparison:
View attachment 205263

Love that it has a prayer for the Rite of Exorcism and "Be gone, Satan" on the other side. She should have started wearing this far sooner, prior to May 24th. It seems a little late for it now.
(Not to be disrespectful to anyone's faith).
MOO.

Yikes! In legal ease deliberately defaulting on a mortgage is really bad on your credit and you will be sued and likely have to file for bankruptcy. Maybe that was his plan all along. File for bankruptcy?

So your creditors can’t pursue u anymore?

Not entirely sure what to make of all this except if I had books on my business and someone credible needed to see them I just show them my books? Not that not showing my books makes me an untrustworthy character but when you combine it with the legal strategy and defaults and not answering questions and not appearing it adds up as very shady. I wonder if he managed to put any money in MTs accounts through other channels? So very shady y’all! So very shady!

I need @kimch33kim to explain more of this to me!

FD's financial maneuvers are confusing for sure, but he had a plan IMO. Only one thing is evident to me. He committed bank fraud and tax fraud. Perhaps he also had a friend at the bank who assisted? When FD had the unethical, shady accountant transition his "loan" into equity on his tax return, I believe this enabled him to borrow money. I wonder when the IRS will come knocking on his door? MOO!

Didn't see much skip in Atty Bowmans step and we didn't get to see Atty Colangelo either. I really wonder if the State is feeling like it is 'pulling teeth' in trying to get MT to cooperate? IMO MT didn't look 'as fresh as a daisy' either and appeared a bit more somber IMO vs the prior appearances with Mamma A. Really do wonder about the level of cooperation and could MT have been in NC on the 24th to assist FD?
If somber means looking like a dead bird, I concur.

There probably aren’t even any real records. He had to start scrambling when the FIL passed and then his golden goose left. He had more money going out than coming in and most likely lost all interest in tending to the books since they were all a mess anyway. He certainly didn’t change his lifestyle when his financial situation changed. He was in it for the ride all the way to the bottom IMO.
That’s definitely a good point. I do have to wonder what type of nest egg or monies he may have been syphoning off...you know what I mean? Look at Purdue pharma and how the family owning the company put at least a billion offshore? It’s just this stuff is above my pay grade. I have to understand when and why and what the end result would be in doing certain financial transactions before I can classify them in a certain way if that makes sense? Thanks for your explanation!

This is something I often think about in this case. I freely acknowledge that financial discussions and moving around of money are way above Little Bitty’s paygrade so I feel not very smart in discussing FD and his shady financial dealings. I truly do. Any of y’all that understand all of this better than me please chime in because I am trying to follow along the best I can. My eyes glaze over if I don’t understand but I feel I need to ask questions or otherwise I never will understand.

Can LE if they feel there is malfeasance seize his records? The Fore Group records if they feel such records are pertinent? What motions would need to be filed? I think that in the GF civil case that FD and attorneys can continue to stall right? Unless a Judge compels them to produce the records? Even then could they just keep stalling?
Didn’t they seize his computers from 4JC?? This gives him the perfect excuse not to produce any Fore Group documents ImO- now a smart civil attorney would subpoena LE for those documents -wonder why they haven’t yet? JMO

Did anyone see that FD has to report to court on Monday for issues around his GPS monitor? Apparently there have been 4 times since August that there has been an issue with how he is not charging it correctly.

MOO
This really galls me.
I am a regular person with regular sons.
We have lived through DUIs.
Have never escaped any of it!
MOO.

Good. The more stressed she is, the better. She knows what she has to do. She knows what is next. She has always been one of Dulos' many weak links. When that dam opens, and it may have already, Dulos is going to see the likes of an information flood he could only imagine.

Getting cooperating a co-defendant to the point s/he becomes an effective prosecution witness is a process that requires great skill and it is one many people do not understand. It is not at all like it is portrayed, even in so-called true crime shows. A good investigator knows how to get inside a person's head. IMO Coangelo has been letting Troconis stew in her own half-truths. AW2 was his wake up call to her she better start telling the truth about what she did and what she knows.

I am not at all surprised that Troconis has not been honest, has tried to minimized her involvement, has had what I call a fuzzy memory. I don't think I have ever had a cooperator be 100% the first go round. IME it is because human beings never want to acknowledge their own bad behavior, although I have seen women truly "brainwashed" by their male partners (I do not think so here).

The psychology of it aside, though, she has only one path ahead of her, if she has any hope of protecting herself and righting some very serious wrongs she has participated in. I have no idea when her next debriefing is to be, but her next meeting with LE needs to take a clear path away from Mr. Dulos.

100% cooperation going forward. 100% truth, 100% assistance and 100% acceptance of responsibility.

OC, do you find the more the "cooperator" talks about anything and everything, the more truth she didn't mean to tell about the crime spills out?

It seems that with each new bit of evidence LE finds from another source to blow holes in her original lies/story, the closer they must push her toward coughing up the truth.

She seems like a simpleton with whom I would use a whiteboard graphic indicating the number of years she can expect to reside in prison by following FD.

With each important and verifiable fact she spouts to nail him I'd erase a year or two from the board.

I'm betting the procedure they're using is not that much different!

I do wish they could put her through that "Scared Straight" program they use for juvenile offenders.

MOO

Last edited:
OC, do you find the more the "cooperator" talks about anything and everything, the more truth she didn't mean to tell about the crime spills out?

It seems that with each new bit of evidence LE finds from another source to blow holes in her original lies/story, the closer they get to the truth.

She seems like a simpleton with whom I would use a whiteboard graphic indicating the number of years she can expect to reside in prison by following FD.

With each important and verifiable fact she spouts to nail him I'd erase a year or two from the board.

I'm betting the procedure they're using is not that much different!

I do wish they could put her through that "Scared Straight" program they use for juvenile offenders.

MOO

Not that there is a ton of sympathy deserved for MT...but I do worry about her mental and psychological state at this point.

I really couldn’t get a feel for her previous court appearances at all (again I have theories but will spare them for post brevity and lack of desire to slow down site or bandwidth). I am concerned that she might not have the stick to it ness to testify in court against FoDu or FD or FO or whatever he who must not be named should be abbreviated as.

I shouldn’t be but am concerned about her. Again, please understand that my sympathy for her would be dolled out accordingly or not at all, as soon as we learn what she knew and what she did and when she learned stuff related to JDs disappearance/ apparent murder.

I am not trying to drudge up stuff that has been repeated too much. About her status with FD and their “beautiful life” as he phrased it.

I am just talking about whether or not based on today’s reported reaction to her court appearance if she is a risk to herself?

I really doubt that she is pregnant. But she could be drugged. She is in some serious trouble, and keeping her drugged isn’t going to help. She is going to prison, and only she can decide how long it’ll be for. I still do not believe she is in full cooperation mode...she probably knows what FD did with Jennifer, and isn’t ready to tell them. Either she’s in deeper than she wants them to know, or what they did with her is too horrible for her to admit. But, IMO, she knows and isn’t telling. Like most people here, I think that LE wants to find at least some part of her body that isn’t blood in her garage before the murder charge comes down. But they are going to bring that charge down on both of them, body or not, when they get tired of waiting for her to get smart. She’s wasting her time staying drugged and stalling-just making everybody mad by doing what she’s doing.
Sorry to keep comparing KK in the Kelsey Berreth case to MT but it's interesting to remember that KK was willing to tell the story of driving many miles to clean up blood for Frazee but denies ever seeing the body outside of a container.

Maybe these women realize the public (and family) might get past a little bloody housework but can't stomach them handling the dead body of another woman?

Hard to be "Daddy's girl" or a charming rug dealer after that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member