Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to me that Coangelo wasn't asking for incarceration, only a curfew. I think LE want to follow him.

If I were FD's lawyer I think I would want him behind bars where he couldn't dig himself in deeper.

I'm shocked he wasn't pulled in to jail especially after doing it again this weekend. And the judge's threat was higher bond rather than the pokey. I really don't understand.

Pattis critical of family/friends of Jennifer Dulos for speaking to Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz while gag order in place.
@WTNH
ha...ha...ha!!! NP is mad he isn't the only one "running his mouth"...JD's family is presenting solid, truthful, heartfelt information...and NP doesn't like that. It clouds his smoke and mirrors presentations. moo

Reading these posts, NP appears to be whining like a child. I guess FD and NP are not happy that the gag order prevents them from trashing JD's reputation and setting a narrative. MOO!

Pattis is the most angry, as publicity is his lifeblood.

That’s why he’s representing FD in the first place; his ego is huge.

Pattis asks judge to allow Dulos to attend a 9/25 deposition by Michelle Troconis related to civil case. Prosecutor says he can watch by closed circuit. Judge sides with prosecutor.
@WTNH
Wow. That is a blatant (a rather pathetic) attempt to tamper with a witness. JMO
Is Pattis frickin serious .. can you imagine the hand signals flying back and forth between those two if given the chance to be in the same room . Everyone needs to be super diligent that day to catch MT throwing out her 2 fingered message to FT via closed circuit TV.
We spy with our little eye ...

Does he continue to dress in jeans and no tie for court because he is trying to show contempt for the process? We saw him in a tie once, for a procedure that involved GF. Why does he dress this way for the criminal procedure? To signal that he doesn’t take it seriously, because he isn’t a criminal? There has to be some reason why his lawyer wears a tie, but the defendant doesn’t.

This is how bent this guy is.

He shows up at GF’s court looking like the 1st day of upper school.

He disrespects Jennifer and her court proceedings by showing up there in jeans and no tie.

He further disrespects by wearing corduroy in full on summer. Or was it velvet? Is he really that insolent that he not only wears out of season fabric but an evening material during a daylight legal session? He is just trying to piss us off.

Furthermore I find he willfully disrespected the community as a whole by showing up on the streets running in his yard clothes.

I, at first, made excuses such as well he thinks the brown of the jacket brings out his puppy dog eyes and there is that reporter that should have been sent to interview him instead of Lester but then when he showed up in court clothes at the GF hearing then I knew what he was up to.

FD really looks down on NP because he has ugly shoes and not Spanish boots or Gucci loafers or whatever the fancy hell FD’s shoes are.

All imo

Pattis asks judge to allow Dulos to attend a 9/25 deposition by Michelle Troconis related to civil case. Prosecutor says he can watch by closed circuit. Judge sides with prosecutor.
@WTNH
How is this going to affect MT knowing she is being watched by him? This is intimidation...again. They're trying to intimidate the ##@$ out of this woman. She's not going to turn on him if she knows he's watching. She knows what he's capable of. "You're next"...is what he wants her to know. My opinion only, and I'm not for MT, I'm just saying...

He disrespects Jennifer and her court proceedings by showing up there in jeans and no tie.

He further disrespects by wearing corduroy in full on summer. Or was it velvet? Is he really that insolent that he not only wears out of season fabric but an evening material during a daylight legal session? He is just trying to piss us off.

Furthermore I find he willfully disrespected the community as a whole by showing up on the streets running in his yard clothes.

I, at first, made excuses such as well he thinks the brown of the jacket brings out his puppy dog eyes and there is that reporter that should have been sent to interview him instead of Lester but then when he showed up in court clothes at the GF hearing then I knew what he was up to.

FD really looks down on NP because he has ugly shoes and not Spanish boots or Gucci loafers or whatever the fancy hell FD’s shoes are.

All imo
He might be so sick he's playing a game now.

NP is upset because there is not ONE real person (not talking about the sister that he saw once a year in Greece) that will vouch for FD’s character. Meanwhile JD has plenty of family friends, neighbors, school employees, and random strangers who met her that speak only positively about JD’s character.

FD is pure evil IMO and never had any real friends.

Here’s waiting for that battery to go low at some point this weekend. Even if he’s not thrown in the slammer just yet, love seeing that psychopath being dragged back and forth to court.

All imo
And don't forget...the last time he was in Court (when NP tongue-lashed the reporter) he was wearing his Abercrombie and Fitch Polo Shirt...such a class act, that FD. moo

So, outside the court house, NP goes on yapping about the case in front of the news cameras - not gagging himself. Disgusting person.

I'm rather surprised FD can't talk any better than that after all these years in the US. (Or is that uncool to say? It's simply a fact. I understand it with the elderly, or those who are in communities where they do not speak much English, but he has 5 kids who speak English... oh, nevermind.)

Last edited:

All imo
I think you are giving him too much credit. He has no woman to pick his clothes out for him anymore which explains his incongruent attire. Jmo

How is this going to affect MT knowing she is being watched by him? This is intimidation...again. They're trying to intimidate the ##@$ out of this woman. She's not going to turn on him if she knows he's watching. She knows what he's capable of. "You're next"...is what he wants her to know. My opinion only, and I'm not for MT, I'm just saying...
If she lie’s , she just going to find herself in deeper dung than she already is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member