Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I don't think the judge cares if FD wears a corduroy or velveteen blazer or if he wears jeans or a tie. I've seen defendants dress much worse in our local courts, and it is not a factor in their guilt or innocence. But of course that's just my opinion.

It appears that the judge doesn’t care, but most people who have the means to dress appropriately for court, typically do so, IMO. He isn’t a poor laborer who may have trouble with the custom, and cannot afford to wear anything more business like to court. And while I am pretty sure those jeans cost JD hundreds of dollars, they are not really appropriate attire for someone who can afford a suit, or proper trousers, jacket and tie. IMO!!

Pattis continued to talk over and interrupt the Judge today. I have not seen any behaviour approaching what we saw from Pattis today. Pattis was very upset with Dr Oz and Dr Phil shows. Pattis is going to CT State Supreme Court to appeal the gag order.
MOO

NP is really disrespectful to the judge. He is trying to get a rise out of the judge so later on he can point to a prejudice that the judge has against FD when the appeal of FD’s conviction is filed

Or, he knows since that will be transmitted live and reported on..(that he will definitely be on television as he enters the court to watch it from a live feed from somewhere else) ..perhaps he will wear a yellow tie that she gave him years ago just to say they're on the same page and he supports her...

Oh, never mind, that was a different case years ago.
Actually .. that got me thinkin and you are onto something .
Besides , MT’s 2 fingered code to FT we also need to be on the lookout for MT’s necklace choice .. is she also still sporting her probably “faux gold” wedding band on her right hand or has that been thrown in the reservoir. Deliberate choices . Either signals code .

NP is really disrespectful to the judge. He is trying to get a rise out of the judge so later on he can point to a prejudice that the judge has against FD when the appeal of FD’s conviction is filed
Yes, totally agree. Judge realised what was going on as it was so obvious and thankfully he didn't take the bait. Today was another grandstand Pattisville show and I really wonder how long before Judge eliminates video in the courtroom?

Whats the point of gag if Pattis can just take his show to courtroom?

What is so profoundly annoying about it all with Pattis, is that I'm absolutely not convinced his act and antics are helping his client at all.

MOO

Last edited:
Besides , MT’s 2 fingered code to FT we also need to be on the lookout for MT’s necklace choice .. is she also still sporting her probably “faux gold” wedding band on her right hand or has that been thrown in the reservoir. Deliberate choices . Either signals code .
Typo : signals or a code

Does FD appear to send any hand signs....wear anything that would be a signal to MT? I never looked at him for signs.

Dulos spoke briefly outside the courthouse. I would like to thank all those people who have given me their support. I just want to tell you how much I love my children and I can’t wait to see them.

What's funny about this: he first addresses his supposed "supporters." He tells THEM how much he loves his children.

He doesn't directly address the children. But he never mentions anything about their supposedly "missing" mother - his wife.

He's so full of it. "It" being blatant guilt.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I don't think the judge cares if FD wears a corduroy or velveteen blazer or if he wears jeans or a tie. I've seen defendants dress much worse in our local courts, and it is not a factor in their guilt or innocence. But of course that's just my opinion.

Oh, I was just going on because I don’t have anything brilliant to say like the others.

I am nothing if not superficial.

Does the Judge notice? I don’t see how he couldn’t. Whether it makes a difference or not we have yet to see. Judge didn’t seem to be particularly taken with the duo.

If you have a similar socioeconomic region then there might be a comparison. I’ve seen some in our courts for small crimes the impoverished, hopeless and drug addled take on in clothes that they shouldn’t be going to the mailbox in but it is an economically depressed city in the Deep South so standards are a little different than an extravagant luxury home builder living the big life in CT.

All imo

Too bad FD and NP aren't pulling their shenanigans in Wisconsin...
In February, a bipartisan group of lawmakers introduced a bill that would make it a felony for anyone on GPS monitoring to intentionally fail to charge his or her bracelet. (BBM)
moo
Dang! That should be a given. Why this judge didn’t just slap on a second one his other leg is beyond me!
And if FD does manage to high tail it out of the US, it’s that judge’s fault, IMO. Grrrrrr!

One more video from court - comment from Judge about 2 doors in the courtroom about charging the GPS:

Interesting: When MT's deposition is first mentioned, he quickly puts his left hand fingers up to his face. His pointer finger is bandaged. Maybe not significant, but interesting. It's at -11.18, near the beginning
Edit: At -3:50, the camera zooms in on his fingers, showing the bandage.

ALSO: NP himself makes a point of saying that MT and FD are not to communicate with each other verbally OR non-verbally, including "expressions or gestures."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member