Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I was just going on because I don’t have anything brilliant to say like the others.

I am nothing if not superficial.

Does the Judge notice? I don’t see how he couldn’t. Whether it makes a difference or not we have yet to see. Judge didn’t seem to be particularly taken with the duo.

If you have a similar socioeconomic region then there might be a comparison. I’ve seen some in our courts for small crimes the impoverished, hopeless and drug addled take on in clothes that they shouldn’t be going to the mailbox in but it is an economically depressed city in the Deep South so standards are a little different than an extravagant luxury home builder living the big life in CT.

I think it is interesting what he has on, because I think he’s worn it before. Down to the blue checked shirt. IIRC he wore it to his last appearance before MT latest. I went back and looked because I thought they were dressing the same. She had on a blue striped shirt.
Wouldn’t you imagine Mr moneybags had more than one dress shirt? Are they signaling through their clothing???hmmmmm

I just want to say this about NP’s haircut - yuck!

And now for the serious stuff, that video of NP and FD after the latest court appearance- crazy how rehearsed FD’s comments are. Absolutely no heartfelt words or empathy for his children, just empty words. It’s very obvious. NP’s statements of course are also rehearsed but he has had many more practiced years to refine them.

MOO

IMO he will never find it because it simply doesn't exist within him.

For the exact same reason so many have found Carrie Luft so compelling and why she didn't have to practice in front of any mirror IMO to go on national TV.

Luft IMO had compassion, empathy, eloquence, profound grief, commitment to her friend and was relatable. Its really hard to fake all these at the same time and do so consistently.

No wonder Pattis has now put a bulls eye on her back but Judge wasn't having it IMO.

Wonder how the appeal will be viewed in Hartford?
MOO
BBM
Dead on.
He stumbles over his words because he doesn't feel it in his heart.
Forced, rehearsed and dry.
Unconvincing.
Even better was when he thanked all of his supporters.
Who might they be? :D
MOO.

I noticed he was breathing heavily at times, as if nervous, it seemed to me. In particular when there was mention of MT's deposition.

The way FD’s eyes dart around is so creepy.

What manual labor does he continue doing that dirties, bruises his nails/fingers to the point he has to bandage one?!!!

Edited to add: 4 months tomorrow... please be an arrest for murder!!! Pretty please!

Moo

Last edited:
BBM
Dead on.
He stumbles over his words because he doesn't feel it in his heart.
Forced, rehearsed and dry.
Unconvincing.
Even better was when he thanked all of his supporters.
Who might they be? :D
MOO.
Greek benefactor!

Cannot wait for the Pattis testimony on how he is being paid. This would be worth a trip to Hartford IMO.

I truly wonder if the Greek Benefactor is FD Sister and that is why she and the Rear Admiral have been silent lately?

MOO

That gave me pause. I’ve tried to talk myself out of thinking this but I still am. WAS it a mistake? Or just a Freudian slip or just an error from being tired? Regardless, it was on his mind and I’m trying to think how one could misspeak a name in conjunction with the words “violent death”. I’m not in the psychology field and all of this is just my opinion. WHY would a defense attorney even say “violent death” related to the person—his client—who many/most/I believe caused that death? Was that some warning to MT? I’m not at all a conspiracy theorist but in this case, it seems unwise not to consider the absurd especially since we’ve seen a great deal of the theatre of the absurd from NP—and it’s clear that he loves both the theatrical and word play. All MOO.
It may just be that he slipped and said her name because his anxiety about Michelle has been dominating his thoughts lately. After all, she is the biggest threat to the case, and things are not going his way.

His previous statements about the "lying lover" and his remark about the state being a "powerful enemy" and hoping she will tell the truth in the end sounded intimidating to me.

It must drive him crazy that he doesn't know which way she will turn. He is losing control and he doesn't like it.

Hopefully it won't be long until he loses it altogether.

IMO

Jennifer Dulos case: Judge warns Fotis Dulos to properly charge GPS device

Quotes from article:
"Judge John Blawie threatened to increase Fotis Dulos’ bond if he does not charge the battery on the monitoring device, which has dipped below 25 percent at least four times in the past month. Fotis Dulos has been free on two $500,000 bonds".

“A low battery status is not a trivial condition,” said Blawie, who ordered Fotis Dulos to appear Monday at state Superior Court in Stamford. “In a very short period of time after low-battery status, your GPS stops functioning and your movements would therefore be untrackable, and that’s not acceptable.”

3DD83C26-68F0-460A-B822-F50DBC1C5AF3.png 20998E2E-6C70-497E-9E64-C58DF447BAE2.jpeg I goofed up my reply talking about the similarities of outfits, I cut off the other posters quote somehow and continued w my response. Anyhow, I wonder if the “twinsieness” is a signal. And I believe he wore the same blue checked shirt at his last appearance.

Toddler time in Court today IMO. Pattis continued to talk over and interrupt the Judge today. I have not seen any behaviour approaching what we saw from Pattis today in other recent cases. Surprised the behaviour was tolerated. IMO Colangelo attempted to stay outside the fray of Pattis commentary but did speak up (not very strongly IMO) on the bracelet issue and the gag order but did speak up to make sure FD was NOT in same room with MT when she is deposed in the Civil Case.

Pattis was very upset with Dr Oz and Dr Phil shows and the family/friends speaking to the media. This temper tantrum was IMO to support his appeal efforts to toss out the gag order.

Judge realised that Pattis was playing to the cameras about the gag order and his upcoming appeal and blessedly shut the hearing down.

Sad to say but I think we might lose any video in the courtroom due to Pattis behaviour. Judge might have no choice but to eliminate cameras at some point to make sure that these Pattis statements that are not on point, don't make it into the public domain.

Pattis is going to CT State Supreme Court to appeal the gag order. Made attempt to complain about process in Criminal Court and not having a hearing on gag but IMO Judge realised what was going on and effectively said 'save it for your appeal' and shut down the hearing.

The Pattis motion to dismiss along with a number of his other issues today relate to his ongoing complaint that no additional charges have been filed. Colangelo so far has been resisting taking this bait. Not sure how much longer this can go on though. Seems to me that Pattis is rolling the dice on goading the State. Wonder what, if anything Pattis knows to result in him being confident about additional charges.

MOO
I'm up to my neck with NP, FD, and MT. Might as well as add the Judge today too. Honestly for the life of me I cannot understand what is the strategy for giving FD another free pass? This is so disheartening watching FD play the system, and knowing the Court is allowing it!

The way FD’s eyes dart around is so creepy.

What manual labor does he continue doing that dirties, bruises his nails/fingers to the point he has to bandage one?!!!

Edited to add: 4 months tomorrow... please be an arrest for murder!!! Pretty please!

Moo
I am there with you Snoop.
Getting antsy thinking why won't they do it?
For all of you with experience in terms of forensics,
what is the hold up?
I've been encouraged to think that they are inundated with evidence.
Have I been naive?

View attachment 205953 View attachment 205954
I goofed up my reply talking about the similarities of outfits, I cut off the other posters quote somehow and continued w my response. Anyhow, I wonder if the “twinsieness” is a signal. And I believe he wore the same blue checked shirt at his last appearance.

I noticed that about the shirts, too. To me, they looked striped, which I thought was fitting as it reminded me of the cell bars they'll be behind, hopefully soon. :cool:

Funny, even NP had a similar shirt.

I'm up to my neck with NP, FD, and MT. Might as well as add the Judge today too. Honestly for the life of me I cannot understand what is the strategy for giving FD another free pass? This is so disheartening watching FD play the system, and knowing the Court is allowing it!
IMO there just might be a method to his process here.

FD has been clearly warned on the record.

Judge very well could have FD picked up anytime there is another infraction and taken to BPT jail. I'm going to wait on see on this.

What I did find stunning was that there was another bracelet 'infraction' this weekend.

Who in the world would have an infraction the weekend before they are heading to court?

Fo-Dumbo does! Just gave the finger to the court.

Good thing I'm not the Judge as that 'choice' by FD to not charge his monitor prior to heading to the movies would have landed him with a 'curfew' as suggested by Colangelo or BPT!

Time will tell. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members