Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a kick out of reviewing the first time Norm appeared with FD. He made a huge deal out of the fact that LE hadn't included the morning timeline of the 24th.
Taunting and almost saying bring it on. (my words).
Well he got his answer didn't he?
Busted by the little old school buses!
MOO.
Absolutely!

Those yellow busses are the 'little engines that could' of this tragic case!

MOO

We have been going in circles on the phone issue due to lack of clarity IMO in the AWs. I am not sure if we know whether FD has 2 phones personally or if one of the 2 phones mentioned in the AW is used by MT? Or, does FD have 2 phones and MT has one phone? Pattis in court refers to 2 phones for FD so I am assuming from that stmt that FD has 2 phones. But, I have to admit to then being confused on the issue still after reading the AWs.

MOO
The call between FD and MT about EEs key took place on 5/24, the afternoon of the day JD disappeared. FD gave his phone to NCPd on 5/25 at 2:47pm, the next day. So they both still had their phones.
Right.:oops: (Even with the AW in front of me, I got confused; I edited my first post so that I don't confuse others. Thank you!)

Last edited:
Please, long-timers, tell me if this is a dumb idea, I won't mind! ;-)

Is it worth adding to our posts where info stated as fact comes from? I mean, if we state "according to the media/according to NP/according to court documents/according to me/ according to the HC - etc." would that helpful, or too burdensome?

Great idea, actually.

Yes, it appears that the 'poor' FD has to sit and charge up for 2 hrs. - bracelet has a runtime I believe of 30 hrs before it needs to be recharged.

If he were pressed for ideas of how to spend these 2 hrs some great suggestions were made the other night which had promise:

• guided mediation session to reduce the amt of time spent on revenge fantasies,
  • positive affirmation session to improve the 'energy' in his life,
  • writing apology letters to his children for what he has put them through and explaining why he felt it necessary to contribute $0 to their health and well being over the past 2 years,
  • writing a letter to his children to explain why he and his legal team have spent the past 3+ months disparaging their mother to the worldwide press,
  • writing out check to GF for back rent/mortgage payments on 4Jx since he stopped paying what he owes,
  • writing out a check to GAL Meehan for $64,000 for fees owed,
  • writing out another check to GF to settle the civil lawsuit - life is just too short to spend it in such an unproductive manner IMO!
  • repeating over and over and over, "I will not lie, I will not lie, I will not lie"... Perhaps a sustained practice of personal development during the 2 hr charging time will pay benefits over time, you never know!
  • flip open the bible or religious text of your choice - wide range of options here and you can even mix it up! Latin version of Old Testament is a personal fave and highly recommended during times of great personal stress!
  • When all else fails flip on a cooking or travel show! Rick Stein's or Ottolenghi's travels around the Med might just do the trick for now as travels back to Greece are unlikely in the near future!
It was thought that the following activities would not be productive:
  • watching Django Unchained or any violent movies on rewind - nope, just put down that remote!
  • reading the Art of War for the 100th time - won't help you now!
  • reading more Byzantine history - ditto for Greek history and Roman as well (no more fuel needed for revenge fantasies. Nope, not needed!)
MOO

Afitzy, this is wonderful! Thank you!

Was watching a real crime show recently and
the subject of bl3ood spatter came up with a
forensic scientist explaining how well LE can
usually determine the type of weapon and even
the positioning of the perp and victim by analyzing the angle of individual blood spatters.
Here's an article that describes a little about
the 3 types of spatter which help in determining the velocity of the spatter and which type weapon was probably used.
Blood Evidence: Blood Stain Pattern Analysis - Crime Museum

So my take on this is that the scene of the murder
and what actually took place and weapon used
is now known by LE. Those blanks are already
filled in.
Hopefully there were just enough blood spots that were not cleaned up that they could establish a specific pattern.
I'm not sure how much they can tell if most of it was cleaned up pretty well, or if they can still determine the blood splatter pattern .
Maybe that's why they believe the murder weapon was a knife, although
I think there may have also been cuts or tears in the shirt she was wearing which would indicate a knife attack.
Imo

Hopefully there were just enough blood spots that were not cleaned up that they could establish a specific pattern.
I'm not sure how much they can tell if most of it was cleaned up pretty well, or if they can still determine the blood splatter pattern .
Maybe that's why they believe the murder weapon was a knife, although
I think there may have also been cuts or tears in the shirt she was wearing which would indicate a knife attack.

Imo

BBM. A knife attack seems likely IMO, particularly since they found "a knife," but I don't know most of the facts that LE know. It could have been a gun, or strangulation "gone wrong", for all I know - the knife could have been used after the fact, no?

I have not yet seen evidence or statements yet that claim "they believe the murder weapon was a knife," nor about 'cuts or tears in the shirt she was wearing" - please let me know if I missed something about this, as there is SO much info on this case. Thanks! :)

PS Not criticizing, just looking for clarification

Last edited:
Yes, it appears that the 'poor' FD has to sit and charge up for 2 hrs. - bracelet has a runtime I believe of 30 hrs before it needs to be recharged.

If he were pressed for ideas of how to spend these 2 hrs some great suggestions were made the other night which had promise:

• guided mediation session to reduce the amt of time spent on revenge fantasies,
  • positive affirmation session to improve the 'energy' in his life,
  • writing apology letters to his children for what he has put them through and explaining why he felt it necessary to contribute $0 to their health and well being over the past 2 years,
  • writing a letter to his children to explain why he and his legal team have spent the past 3+ months disparaging their mother to the worldwide press,
  • writing out check to GF for back rent/mortgage payments on 4Jx since he stopped paying what he owes,
  • writing out a check to GAL Meehan for $64,000 for fees owed,
  • writing out another check to GF to settle the civil lawsuit - life is just too short to spend it in such an unproductive manner IMO!
  • repeating over and over and over, "I will not lie, I will not lie, I will not lie"... Perhaps a sustained practice of personal development during the 2 hr charging time will pay benefits over time, you never know!
  • flip open the bible or religious text of your choice - wide range of options here and you can even mix it up! Latin version of Old Testament is a personal fave and highly recommended during times of great personal stress!
  • When all else fails flip on a cooking or travel show! Rick Stein's or Ottolenghi's travels around the Med might just do the trick for now as travels back to Greece are unlikely in the near future!
It was thought that the following activities would not be productive:
  • watching Django Unchained or any violent movies on rewind - nope, just put down that remote!
  • reading the Art of War for the 100th time - won't help you now!
  • reading more Byzantine history - ditto for Greek history and Roman as well (no more fuel needed for revenge fantasies. Nope, not needed!)
MOO

This is why they need a "LOVE" notification on WS. This is great.

Too bad they can't read this in court tomorrow to inform him of his options!

Please, long-timers, tell me if this is a dumb idea, I won't mind! ;-)

Is it worth adding to our posts where info stated as fact comes from? I mean, if we state "according to the media/according to NP/according to court documents/according to me/ according to the HC - etc." would that helpful, or too burdensome?

I think referencing a source, even generally as with the above is helpful and great if people do it as I can see it could be helpful and of course I don’t think it’s a dumb idea although I am not a “long-timer”. I just add this caveat from my opinion only (MOO) that even referencing a general source such as “from court papers,” etc. can be too broad at times here since there have been many court documents, for example, and some contain assertions that were later found to be not so much fact—like in some of NP’s accusations in his filings.

I always took adding “MOO”—my opinion only—to posts here to mean that whatever the person wrote is not covered there in that post by a link to a credible, reliable source so the reader needs to take it thus. Even if I were a whale researcher (which I am not) and even if I became a verified whale researcher (which I could never be since I’m not a whale researcher and which I wouldn’t do anyway because doing so would make me feel that people would take every word I wrote as being the gospel of whale researching and even experts in things like whale research, I’m sure, sometimes write off the cuff and sometimes are even wrong surely since they are human), if I’m not including a link to a credible, reliable source, I would not want or expect anyone to rely on what I wrote as supreme, absolute fact.

That doesn’t mean it isn’t true; it just means that if I don’t give a link to a reliable, credible source, no one should rely on it as absolute. That’s how I feel about what others write as well, even if the person is noted as a verified whatever, and it is in no way a negative view of the individual. When someone is a verified insider, I see the value in that, of course, but still I think that even humans in the same place watching the same thing happen at the same time can see things differently. I would hate to place that burden of perfection in all things on any topic on anyone so I try not to do so. Of course, maybe it is just that I like to research and search myself so I can read the information and decide for myself! MOO!

I don’t mean this for just here at all; I mean this in all aspects of life and in all places for ME, the non-whale-researcher. Again, it is not a pronouncement by me of the veracity if anything or anyone, and it is in no way calling your idea dumb or impugning the relevance of verification or of anyone verified or unverified. All of this, absolutely, is MOO (My Opinion Only).

Afitzy,

Thanks for your hard work on this case. Thanks for JD and her children. Thanks for all of us who have been reading along and not posting. The locals on this thread are wonderful too. This is one thread where everyone is pulling together and praying for JDs family, for quick resolution of this case and for immediate justice. Bless you all!

I had lunch with a friend today and we discussed how much we both miss the days of real investigative journalism. Like those Boston Globe folks or the Washington Post’s Woodward and Bernstein. Not parrots who repeat, repost, and regurgitate drivel. JMO

For this very reason, I think it is so important that people subscribe and support the papers that do this—and some still do even on a local level—, and not the ones that just use information from sources that are not known to be credible and reliable—and that can support what they say with primary data or information from the original source. MOO.

BBM. A knife attack seems likely IMO, particularly since they found "a knife," but I don't know most of the facts that LE know. It could have been a gun, or strangulation "gone wrong", for all I know - the knife could have been used after the fact, no?

I have not yet seen evidence or statements yet that claim "they believe the murder weapon was a knife," nor about 'cuts or tears in the shirt she was wearing" - please let me know if I missed something about this, as there is SO much info on this case. Thanks! :)

PS Not criticizing, just looking for clarification
You're right we don't have clear info on the weapon used but my guess is there's a reason
LE mentioned the knife found and traded away
from the trash cans on Albany.
In reading about other murder cases it's not unusual for blunt force trauma attack to come first and THEN the perp uses a knife to slit the
throat to insure the victim injury is fatal.
I also came upon a comment by investigators
in several crimes where LE said a small pillow
was used to collect blood from a knife wound
as perps had no idea the victim would bleed so
much so quickly. Catch that? A pillow.
I've also been reading on crimes committed
with such hatred toward the victim that when
the body was found, LE determined horrible
torture had been inflicted upon the victim.
One perp poked holes all over the body.
Another played tic tac toe w/ a knife on the body.
I'm afraid I fear some of these horrible things
could have been done based on JD's description of how hateful FD was towards her
and anyone who crossed him.
If MT is aware of these horrible activities or
assisted in any way she should be charged just
as FD is.
I still think when we have all the information we will all be shocked at the inhuman ways
JD was treated. And it currently irks me everyday that FD and MT are still out and free.
Just waiting for the day of the perp walk.

In re-reading one of the SA articles, I was reminded of the fact that FD/NP's speaking in public about Jennifer's mental health was harmful for the children - not that they care about that. Here, from GF's motion:

“Mrs. Farber is not going to publicly respond to to the defendant’s allegations about her in a substantive manner, other than to state that the defendant is making a distorted, self-serving reference to a private, health-related issue that was resolved many years ago, as the defendant is well aware,” the motion states. “His effort to not only publicly shame Mrs. Farber, but in essence shame any person that has appropriately addressed a mental health issue, sends a poor message to his children.

New Canaan mom Jennifer Dulos is missing: Here’s what we know

I know it's been said before but I just have to say it again --- every time I read/re-read a statement, watch a video, look at a motion from the team working on behalf of GF & JF (CL, RW, AD) I'm reminded how awesome they are --- their smart, measured and elegant responses are so forceful compared to the dramatic nonsense coming from the FD side. IMO, each of the team members (& GF) exemplify how a horrible situation like this should be handled. I only wish their introduction to us wasn't because of these circumstances :(

The thing about restraining orders, at least in my state, is that there has to be a direct and immediate threat. For example, he has to say, “I am going to kill you.” Manipulators are smarter than this. It doesn’t matter how afraid the woman feels. And it doesn’t matter if they’ve physically intimated her. There has to be a threat of immediate harm.
I'm curious what her counsel would have told her about a restraining order.
I think this is an opportunity for the news to start a conversation about restraining orders and their effectiveness and purpose. Look how he taunted her about not having one.

To deal with this guy, this LEECH, must have been hell. Abusers, they are like leeches, they don’t let you go or move on with your life. Even though he had already moved on with his with MT.
No way FD was moving on without those trust funds; he would have sooner moved on without the children.

Once he had control of those trusts, MT would also have been in his rearview mirror.

Surely her parents have rammed that point home.

MOO

Last edited:
Ha! Just had to go to the Residence Inn in Avon for work. I saw a white Audi with a Thule box on top with Vermont plates and a metallic silver/goldish SUV with Florida plates...but no MT :(
Must have been a beautiful day in the town of Avon, though! Pumpkins growing in the pumpkin patch with Halloween around the corner.
I'm sure the children had fun Halloweens in Farmington.
Another reason to despise this man for what he has done to his children for his own selfish reasons.
MOO.

I agree with your thought that her resting place holds some meaning. While being followed by RadarOnline after being released after spending 10 days stewing in prison, FD meaningfully, meticulously and "bizarrely" swept and inspected the front doorway of 61 Sturbridge Hill, the house that is presently listed for sale for $4mm. Smirking into the camera - why? Revenge accomplished? Body still in place, right under our noses? Perhaps in the very house that caused FORE's insolvency and brought down his real estate empire? After FIL passed, did FD have to scramble to borrow from hard money lenders, mafia types that will break FD's legs, to finish the back patio and put down the sod out front? FD has not taken this property off the market although he did remove the broker from 4 JX so he has got business on his mind. 4 JX is under foreclosure and, if not soon arrested for bail violations, then FD will have to move - but wouldn't moving into 61 Sturbridge Hill be the final act of self-implosion? Another open house today, Sunday September 22, 2019, just like the one held earlier this month, search "61 Sturbridge Hill, New Canaan" on realtor.com. Delusional, this listing, and that is an understatement. FD dropped a brick on this house, on New Canaan and the families who live there. I'm shocked and outraged that this farce is allowed to continue. Yet, the FBI may be behind the telescopic lens today. And freezing all incoming wires to FORE/FD accounts as ill-gotten gains from a criminal enterprise. MOO.
Maybe FD has to maintain the illusion that his FORE business remains active so any "investors" (perhaps of the Greek persuasion?) will not clamor for their Return On Investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishbl