Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's it going to take to make her break? Really sad if she still believes he actually loves her.
I think she’s bought it hook line and sinker. I think both of them are living in fantasy land- in my line it’s called magical thinking- . They still think they are going to get away with it and live happily ever after. I’m sure he’s telling her, “ hang on a little longer,” and we’re home free.

I’d probably plead the 5th too instead of having to explain what warranted my
Salary from Fotis Group which probably went something like this ..

6:30 am: Make FD a green smoothie.
6:45 am: Arrange FD’s Gucci loafers so he can pick out which pair to wear that day .
7:00am: Make JD’s bed .
7:45am: Drive daughter to school in JD’s Porsche or any other car bought with JD’s money.
8:30am: Tell housekeeper to wash FD’s egg white omelet pan, buy more Cascade, and make sure she irons FD’s boxers .
9:00am: Saunter to Fotis Group office on
Premises whilst drinking a $5.35 non-fat, no foam, extra hot, double cup latte bought at drive -thru Starbucks after morning school drop off .
10:00am: Turn on Computer, scroll thru 23567 photographs of her daughter whooshing down the slopes , decide which picture to post on Fotis Company Website .
12:00 pm: Lunch Time. Work day over .
MOO
That is so funny...but sadly likely right on

Just as celebrities are known to have the most absurd riders in their contracts, I'm convinced NP's Fee Agreement includes using 20 x 5 syllable words per week @ $1,000 each.

Especially because FD is "special."
Don’t know who that is but she’s making herself look like a a—
She’s a Victoria’s Secret super model.
upload_2019-9-25_20-6-16.jpeg

I'm always a bit off topic, but pondering if there is a way to review NP's verdict history? Obviously, I'm not an attorney (CPA), but just thought that would be an interesting bit of knowledge.
I wondered the same. Looked around but couldn't get the gist of it. I was wondering if he ever appeared before Judge Blawie?
We need to get @afitzy on it in her spare time. LOL

I think she’s bought it hook line and sinker. I think both of them are living in fantasy land- in my line it’s called magical thinking- . They still think they are going to get away with it and live happily ever after. I’m sure he’s telling her, “ hang on a little longer,” and we’re home free.
Yep, delusional. The King and Queen of Denial.

Last edited:
I think it meant that she’s recanting her first statement to LE wherein she claimed she could account for FD’s whereabouts which they had outlined in their “ alibi scripts”.
The so-called “recanting” has to do with her 3rd interview with LE . After footage was shown to her of the Red Tacoma truck at the Car wash , she then claimed she “couldn’t account for FD’s whereabouts”.
I think they are trying to demonstrate that she is a liar . But , duh .
You are probably right but that's not the way it was worded.
MOO.

Good ole Norm managed to use one of his $5 Mensa words....Such a genius....LOL!

I refuse to display any pusillanimous posting....

pu·sil·lan·i·mous
/ˌpyo͞osəˈlanəməs/
adjective
adjective: pusillanimous
  1. showing a lack of courage or determination; timid.
I happen to love words. NYT crossword puzzle girl.
Yet, I didn't know the definition of this word.
I did learn a new word from Norm.
He used it when he was arguing before the judge.
It was the word fisk. Something in reference to why he should be present for MT's deposition.
fisked, fisk·ing, fisks

verb

transitive
To criticize and refute (a published article or argument), especially in point-by-point or line-by-line fashion on a blog.
verb

intransitive
To fisk an article or argument.

These statements are maybe a way to get their counter-theories out there while bypassing the gag order.

I still think he may have planted EE’s DNA which he had easy access to from his truck. Could be anyone’s who he wanted to frame though. Not that hard to get DNA.
You are probably right but that's not the way it was worded.
MOO.
agree

With you on this, @Bulldogs2 ... We all have different experiences and circumstances, but for me, Connecticut has been a good home (coming from another state).
Again- it’s NOT just in CT that these things are happening. Look at CA, WA and several other states and cities. I’m a CT native and having lived in Atlanta and Seattle I prefer it here. There is so much crime in Atlanta that breakins are not being prosecuted anymore. Seattle, San Francisco same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeidiPeter