Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He (FD) is such a jerk. To me, he seemed to deflate a bit after the CCTV option was favored by the judge. He won’t get to see his gf after all. Every time I see his face.....I just think that all he had to do was NOT disappear someone, and he’d have been out on the water all summer, spending time with his kids, maybe going on some exotic vacations. Instead, he’s strapped to his home with an ankle monitor, can’t have the slightest contact with his gf, can’t have contact with his kids, forking out what $ he has to lawyers and courts... All he had to do was: NOTHING. Nothing. Instead, he practically did one of the worst crime scene clean ups ever: especially all those trash bags he was caught on camera tossing in street cans. He *HAS* to know this isn’t looking like he’ll have his lil happy ending. I think there’s most likely a slew of circumstantial evidence plus all the bags that will carry this to trial. Of course, I want to see him convicted. Let’s hope. Either way: life as he knew it is totally over. This has to be a huge affront to his narcissistic self.
*all JMO

And of course, since I doubt that he is introspective in the least, he doesn’t blame himself.

I know exactly what you are feeling!
That's been my response, too.
I have since sat back and thought about it.
Colangelo has a good reputation as does Judge Blawie.
Seasoned and well qualified.
My frustration is they haven't responded to Mr.Pattis in Mr.Pattis's fashion.
But that's not how they roll.
In the whole scheme of things they have rarely made any headway in any of the hearings.
Things have remained pretty status quo.
He still has his ankle bracelet.
He still can't talk to MT.
He can't see his children
He has gotten 2 of his cars back and that's it!
MOO.

I tend to disagree re: Colangelo being intimidated. I don’t think he is, based on some of his mannerisms and facial expressions. What he is, is controlled, because right now, he has to be. He isn’t PT Barnum reincarnated, like NP appears to be, and he hasn’t really lost much when he makes requests of Judge Blawie. If anybody is failing to make any progress, it’s Team Fotis. They are outrageous, and the court knows it. I am a little more concerned about Judge Blawie, to be honest. I guess time will tell who’s weak and who’s strong. But make no mistake-FD is going to prison, for a long time.

Biography | John P. Schmitt

He is an attorney specializing in investments.
On the other hand, an easily identifiable investment banker/private banker/second tier lender profile for "Rimma Golub" doesn't immediately pop up on Google. A Brooklyn address but that could be anyone. Hmmm, related to the money shell game somehow? It takes some time, but FD associates will be coming out of the woodwork, voluntarily or not. MOO.

Unrelated note: Good job Judge Blawie and DA Colangelo for your poker faces. It is not easy to be patient while the world watches NP talk fast but say little of relevance re: the issue at hand (FD's inability to charge his GPS bracelet as a deliberate flouting of the law, encouraged by an officer of the court as an opportunity to grandstand in front of cameras and cut a judge off: "May I finish?" asked a judge to NP in open court...whaaa?). MOO.

Off topic but stuck out to me at the time related to the property tax auction in April 2015 of 61 Sturbridge Hill (from the New Canaan Property Tax website) if just for the curiously close timing of transactions (could be a friend or real estate agent or a complete stranger or Natalia who handles the wires to Greece):

NameBook/PageSale DateSale Price
FORE GROUP INC 976/ 14 07/18/2017 $1,500,000
KLYKOVA NATALIE 935/ 001 04/22/2015 $1,475,000
OSBORN WINIFRED - ESTATE OF 934/1097 04/22/2015 $0
OSBORN WINIFRED - ESTATE OF 922/ 21 08/04/2014 $0
OSBORN WINIFRED 441/ 706 07/26/1995 $0
OTT CHARLES - ESTATE OF 373/ 92 11/26/1990 $0
OSBORN WINIFRED CONSERVATOR 280/ 196 07/13/1982 $0
OSBORN WINIFRED276/ 220 03/16/1982 $0
OTT CHARLES ET AL225/ 756 07/01/1974 $0

Still have to file a transfer of deed at the NC Town Clerk to cash in, FD! Surely LE/Private PI/RadarOnline will be on site for that one! MOO.

The motion also states Judge Heller suspended Fotis Dulos’ visitation of the children for a period in 2018 because she believed he lied to the court.

“The defendant does not seem to appreciate in any respect the consequences of lying under oath and willfully violating a court order,” Heller said at the hearing when his visitation was suspended, according to the motion.

As a result, the judge found that his unsupervised visits presented an “immediate and present risk of psychological harm” because he was encouraging them to lie.

From March to May of this year, the motion says Dulos was unable to have private conversations with the children and he could not speak to the children in a different language.
^^bbm

Jennifer Dulos’ mother files for custody of children

And more recently:

While Fotis Dulos remains locked up, two child custody motions have been filed this week in the divorce case that has spanned two years.

In addition to Farber’s request for custody, an attorney representing the five children during the protracted divorce asked a Stamford judge to prohibit Fotis Dulos from visiting the kids at their maternal grandmother’s home in New York City.

Judge Donna Nelson Heller immediately granted the request after Michael Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney representing the children, raised concerns in a motion filed with the court about the children’s well-being.

“Effective immediately, the defendant’s access to the parties’ children is hereby suspended,” the judge ordered. “There shall be no contact between the defendant and the minor children until further order of the court.”

Heller’s ruling reversed her own decision in March when she granted Fotis Dulos supervised visitation, while his wife was given temporary sole custody of the children.
^^bbm
Thank you.

Quora.com had a brief but thorough discussion of ankle monitoring devices and how to remove them. Essentially bolt cutters. Sharp instrument. Or using your geek knowledge to replicate the signals. Or losing a 100 pounds...
I’m still with FD and MT being flight risks.
The device is checked once a day by monitoring system, last I read on WS. Monitor check first thing in am. Then take it off. Fly to Miami. Meet future mother in law who has arranged transport. Hop a puddle jumper to Cuba. From Cuba, it’s wide open. Greek benefactor sends a private jet to Havana. FD boards the flight. Gone.
Omg. You are so right. How could Judge Blawie not know this! I hope he is at least aware of the details regarding FD during the custody battle under Judge Heller’s ruling.

How do we know that? If he’s not convicted of murder, why wouldn’t he regain custody of his children?

Imo he will at least go for tampering and there are 2 arrests for those. It would be a question of how long. The youngest (I think they are 9) would be close to the age they can have a say. Also after that much time they will have settled into life and it wouldnt be good to disrupt them.

219.00 09/24/2019 P MOTION FOR COMMISSION FOR DEPOSITION
Document.gif
newred.gif
SCHMITT
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17803878

220.00 09/24/2019 P MOTION FOR COMMISSION FOR DEPOSITION
Document.gif
newred.gif

GOLUB
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17803905
It appears FD's walls are crumbling from every angle. Are Golub and Schmitt the two characters involved in paying NP? Golub the "Greek benefactor" and Schmitt the facilitator? MOO.

Imo he will at least go for tampering and there are 2 arrests for those. It would be a question of how long. The youngest (I think they are 9) would be close to the age they can have a say. Also after that much time they will have settled into life and it wouldnt be good to disrupt them.

The youngest child is a little girl, in whom FD has expressed hardly any interest. I doubt he’d want that child to live with him, even if it was possible, after a long prison sentence for 2 tampering charges. I doubt that any of these kids will ever end up with FD again. Actually, he may never see them again-at least, it’s possible that he won’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member