Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, what a headline! Proud of that, one-trick-pony Pattis? You are a human race letdown
New guilty client, requesting medical records, access to the children...you just going off a checklist? MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man Accused of Fatally Stabbing Wife Dozens of Times Now Represented by Fotis Dulos` Attorney
Man Accused of Fatally Stabbing Wife Dozens of Times Now Represented by Fotis Dulos` Attorney
This is just despicable, IMO that Pattis appears to be taking the same approach to defending a man accused of violence towards his wife by requesting medical records and access to their children. IIRC, outside the courthouse at FD's last court appearance, someone was yelling in the background of MSM video recordings "Dads have rights too!!" Maybe this is Pattis's new shtick... it makes me sick. Throwing dirt on the victim by questioning their medical health, and championing for the rights of the accused to continue to have access to the children while being charged with committing a violent crime against their mother, thus even more victims being exposed to the violent man who terrorized their own mother. Un-be-liev-able for Pattis to continue to stoop so low, and another sad day in CT, IMO and MOO.

Tragically HILARIOUS Headline IMO!

I wonder if the Pattisville PR Firm came up with this GEM of a headline!

FD is NOW associated with someone accused of fatally stabbing wife dozens of times!

I thought Atty P said his goal was to make sure that murder charges are never filed!

Not sure how this headline fits in with the overall PR strategy.

MOO
Yes, oh my gosh. I think it stinks of subterfuge by Pattis that in lieu of headlines about JD he put out there with his comments to the media before the judge put a gag order on comments directly related to the case, he's continuing to 'speak to the public' about her case / his client FD through veiled comments --

the Greek FD interview that violated the gag order (gosh, judge, now that you mention it, and after reading the fine print, I guess the gag order does apply to speaking to the press about the case anywhere in the world, not just in the US?),

the headline about him representing a man accused of stabbing his wife to death (makes FD look like a Saint! If Pattis is willing to defend the accused wife murderer, FD disposing of items with his missing wife's blood on them without a follow up arrest for murder to date looks like a walk in the park!).

Mumbling and muttering in disgust in MOOville.

I'm trying to keep up with the legalese -- is it possible MT wants everything she says sealed because, in the event she actually tells A truth, she might not be altogether eager for FD to know she did?

MOO
good question- I'm leaning towards she's ashamed of what her participation was and she
is simply trying to avoid looking like an amoral,
selfish, greedy good for nothing human being.

I continue to be astounded at the amount of time and energy that FD and his presumed cohorts spent devising and enacting all of these complicated webs of frauds, deceits, and crimes—all MOO. How did they have time to eat even? MOO.

Wouldn’t it have been easier to just work hard? Like you, I am always amazed at how much energy goes into scamming and cheating-wth???

It appears part of the Pattis request (documentation request) was granted (meaning Pattis doesn't have present documents to the court in the Civil Case) but we are still puzzling here about whether Pattis needs to go for the deposition (his original motion to quash included BOTH the documents and the deposition and this segment was posted earlier in the thread).

FD will have to provide documents as to how Pattis is being paid so far as I can tell. The Judges orders aren't the easiest to puzzle out IMO. I just hope the "Greek Benefactor" is unmasked and the question of where the money to pay 4-6 lawyers plus a very expensive investigator is clarified. Overall financial situation with FD is JOKE and the situation about his finances in Family Court was IMO a total FARSE. The idea that a top notch pitfall atty such as the one JD has couldn't unmask FD IMO can only mean the Judge wasn't doing their job. I full expect the wrath of @gitana for this statement but I will take it as reading the FD deposition with Atty. Pyetranker about 'crafting' his financial disclosure documents IMO should only end one way and that one way is JAIL!

So disgusted with the ongoing games of lying, ongoing deceit and hiding assets. The ongoing FD statements of 'loving his children' and 'missing his children' are rage inducing IMO to people that understand the facts of the case and know what FD did not only to JD but to his entire family. I am waiting to see the next moves in Family Court, not because I have any faith in Judge Heller, I don't, but because I believe that GF will move heaven and earth to safeguard the children from FD. It might have to wait for more charges and trial before happening IMO, but it will happen at some point. FD worked long and hard at 'winning' and his 'success' in this regard is clearly documents in Family Court for all to read and IMO he deserves nothing less than to no longer be a parent.

MOO

Last edited:
Ah, DA is back to 'repost' about the "Pattis situation" in Civil Court. How NOT a surprise and also not a surprise that Pattis is saying he doesn't have to be deposed and doesn't deal with the issue of providing documents.

Per the HC article Pattis doesn't have to be deposed. Unless there is a longer document supporting the Judges Order than the online version that we can easily see, the Order so far as the words used dealt with Pattis having to not having to provide documents to support how he was being paid and not the deposition so far as I can tell.

I hope the issue is clarified by the Judge as the way it is worded seems vague IMO.

MOO

Funny, interesting Off Topic-
Don't know how many of you are "Downton Abbey" fans but I've been watching it for the third or fourth time as it's on Sundays on PBS.

Remember the handsome, dashing, sexy, petite
and rich, dark skinned visitor that came into
Mary's bedroom at night and seduced her?
And then he ended up dying in her bed?
Well guess where he ended up being from?
Yup he was from Turkey. And now I realize why he reminded me of FD. FD the ole sleazy
Turkish lover.

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Troconis wants deposition sealed
The legal maneuvering in the civil lawsuits filed against Fotis Dulos by his mother-in-law has continued with his former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, seeking to have her deposition sealed.

Troconis invoked her Fifth Amendment rights during a deposition last month in the lawsuits as a response to every question regarding the finances of her former boyfriend.

Attorney Richard Weinstein, representing Gloria Farber, the mother of Jennifer Dulos who has been missing since May 24, has asked a judge to compel Troconis to answer the questions on the grounds they would be sealed from public view.

Laura Ingle NOT Ingraham

@lauraingle
Tune in
@AmericaNewsroom
@FoxNews
now for my live report on a *New* filing in the #JenniferDulos case - her estranged husband says he received a medical bill that shows she had medical services July 7th. 1 month and 13 days after she vanished.

He is so full of crap. Is it possible that anyone will actually believe this nonsense? She’s dead...we know she’s dead...he knows she’s dead, because HE KILLED HER! This is p***ing me off. This is just yet another backstairs way to attempt to get her medical records, to which he is not entitled. I would like the court to request to see this medical bill.

Laura Ingle NOT Ingraham

@lauraingle
Tune in
@AmericaNewsroom
@FoxNews
now for my live report on a *New* filing in the #JenniferDulos case - her estranged husband says he received a medical bill that shows she had medical services July 7th. 1 month and 13 days after she vanished.
Interesting. Wonder if a copy of the "BILL" is attached and whether there is any confirmation that this isn't a billing error.

This encroachment into medical records of a MISSING PERSON NOW PRESUMED DEAD is honestly so upsetting and IMO inappropriate that I wish we had a missing persons advocate to protect the interests of JD as she is NOT HERE to protect them herself.

WHERE IS THE STATE OF CT IN ALL OF THIS? Who is looking out for the rights of the person who is NOT HERE to defend themselves in court? Can GF intervene on behalf of his missing/now presumed dead daughter to prevent this situation from continuing?

In Pattisland as we have seen over and over again, the only rights that matter are the rights of their paying (or not!) client!

MOO

Last edited:
Interesting. Wonder if a copy of the "BILL" is attached and whether there is any confirmation that this isn't a billing error.

This encroachment into medical records of a MISSING PERSON NOW PRESUMED DEAD is honestly so upsetting and IMO inappropriate that I wish we had a missing persons advocate to protect the interests of JD as she is NOT HERE to protect them herself.

WHERE IS THE STATE OF CT IN ALL OF THIS? Who is looking out for the rights of the person who is NOT HERE to defend themselves in court? Can GF intervene on behalf of his missing/now presumed dead daughter to prevent this situation from continuing?

In Pattisland as we have seen over and over again, the only rights that matter are the rights of their paying client?

MOO
Where is this going to go? FD isn’t the only one who is interested in the whereabouts of JD. If there is “evidence” that JD had medical services in July I am sure that LE would like to know given the missing persons report and investigation, as well as GF of course.
Does NP think that everyone is just going to go along with, yeah right, she must be hiding out somewhere and getting medical services?
Another distraction ploy.

Do we think FD would stoop so low as to send someone else to impersonate JD and use her insurance number (which FD clearly has) to get services??
(We know it couldn’t have been MT because she was wearing an ankle monitor in July and a doctor would have noticed that.)
I am actually being serious with suggesting this possibility, I would not put this past FD.
MOO

While I didn’t see it as meaning CT is worse than other places, that may be because I’ve seen domestic-violence issues elicit much the same responses in states where I’ve lived and live and where friends and relatives do. My hope is that with every generation, every publicized case, every story told, we all move closer to violence-free homes and lives. I hope. MOO.

Compare women’s plight in the hands of others, in other countries around the world.
I don’t want to make us sick. It makes me sick just to think of the horrors. I've never heard of a story where a male lion bites his female mate just bc he feels like it. Or a duck biting its mate bc they’re arguing about which duckling gets to be in the front of the line.
Humans are the only animal that kills for pleasure. Rest kill to defend, mate, eat. Now, which species really is intelligent?

Norms motion for medical

Attachments

• 13FBE9D9-2638-4385-9FB3-5C702AA77FA1.jpeg
    13FBE9D9-2638-4385-9FB3-5C702AA77FA1.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 132
  • 77277B3A-BF87-4D9D-964D-BDEA7CE76748.jpeg
    77277B3A-BF87-4D9D-964D-BDEA7CE76748.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 0BDAC131-3D65-48CF-902F-BE41CAE527C9.jpeg
    0BDAC131-3D65-48CF-902F-BE41CAE527C9.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 7D1EFFE1-74D2-411D-AE4A-BCEF6BF80BB5.jpeg
    7D1EFFE1-74D2-411D-AE4A-BCEF6BF80BB5.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 122
Norms motion for medical
Is this not a violation of the gag order, in a way? He again asserts in this motion she faked her own disappearance and he knows it will be picked up by the press.

C'mon...courts, a foots gotta be put down at some point.

FD is so sick...he gets a thrill of filing these motions and this fight. spreading false info about her after she's dead. in my opinion only.

I wonder if this “bill” for services rendered after JD’s disappearance might have come from a provider like a chiroprator? Some of them bill for services that a patient gets on a frequent and regular basis, to maintain their wellness, even though the person may not have actually come to the office on that date? A mistake, but billed nevertheless. And-since we already know he was not paying for JD’s healthcare, FD would and could have never obtained a legitimate bill legally. Of course, I doubt that anyone has seen this bill, so it probably doesn’t exist. Looks to me like Pattis is trying to circumvent the gag order in this way. He needs a big fat legal smackdown!

Last edited:
good question- I'm leaning towards she's ashamed of what her participation was and she
is simply trying to avoid looking like an amoral,
selfish, greedy good for nothing human being.

Take the 5th bc you cannot be compelled to testify against yourself. If you seal the depo, then the jury can not hear that she was protecting herself with the 5th amendment defense. Most people would presume you’re guilty if you plead the 5th. So she doesn’t want anyone to know about her defense in any legal proceeding based on invoking HER 5th amendment right.

I’m not sure I’m making myself understood. In a criminal trial, jurors are told they cannot consider the fact that defendant chooses to not testify for guilt or innocence purposes. If depo sealed, it can come in only as a depo was taken and everything in it sealed. If it comes in at all. How is a sealed deposition from a civil case relevant in a criminal case other than to show there was a civil case, deposition taken but transcript sealed.

Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Troconis wants deposition sealed
The legal maneuvering in the civil lawsuits filed against Fotis Dulos by his mother-in-law has continued with his former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, seeking to have her deposition sealed.

Troconis invoked her Fifth Amendment rights during a deposition last month in the lawsuits as a response to every question regarding the finances of her former boyfriend.

Attorney Richard Weinstein, representing Gloria Farber, the mother of Jennifer Dulos who has been missing since May 24, has asked a judge to compel Troconis to answer the questions on the grounds they would be sealed from public view.

Sealing from public view isn’t the issue. Self incrimination is the issue. Don’t think he’ll win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member