Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, understood. but wouldn't it be a good thing to have headlines to the effect of "medical administrators explain to defense counsel that JD did not visit a dr. office 2 months after disappearing as he had claimed." ? i don't like that bogus theory getting any traction. it should got to be debunked by the court promptly and no records passed to defense. MOO.

Yes it would be a good thing, as you said, to have a different headline. Bogus theory is right

The more I learn about these perfect people, famous celebrities and such, the more thankful that I am with being a private, average person.

I can’t tell you how much I hate to say this and please know that I understand and agree about the dark sides of fame and high-end living, but just in my limited experience, there are many people without the money and notoriety of FD, MT, and NP who nevertheless scheme, mistreat, and behave terribly toward others. While in NO way does it make the situation “better” because terrible is terrible regardless, JD had love, support, and financial resources that others in similar situations may not—and yet, none of that saved her. I think that fact alone is the most terrifying for me when considering the dangers of domestic-violence abusers and those they abuse: If JD could not stay safe, what about people who have no money, no place to go, and no supportive families and friends? From my own experiences growing up and those of others I’ve known, sometimes it seems that there are no options (even if there could be some in reality) as a result of the fear and the effects of long-term oppression. There is no peace, no rest, ever in the unrelenting and very, very carefully quiet desperation. I say this only to illustrate, NOT for sympathy; that was long ago and far away; others had and have it so much worse; and I count my blessings every day for the peace in my house and soul—and I wish that for all, especially the kids listening in the dark, literally and figuratively. I say this, too: my aunt and uncle were like an island of safety for us no matter how many times we came there and then left, reluctantly from my viewpoint, only to return again in the cycle. I feel like GF has been that for JD’s kids—and the power of that sanctuary is immeasurable in my opinion. MOO.

S&BBM

NOT ONLY THAT: But if indeed he thought she were alive as he claims - he'd be the first to lead a MASSIVE hunt to find her! Wouldn't you, if you were the #1 suspect (but not a guilty one)?

@Southernsnooper similarly pointed this out on the previous page: "Why wasn’t he tacking up missing person posters all over NC..?"

And does he even begin to explain how he had all her bloody items? No, no mention of that... they make things up and deflect, instead.

We spoke a lot about DV recently - well, this bashing her, even after her murder, is further abuse. Bashing her reputation, etc. - it's what abusers do!

We will not be thrown off track.

ETA: Southernsnooper's comment from a few posts back (I hadn't read it previously) :)

I LOVE this and may make myself a sign of it with your permission, of course: “We will not be thrown off track.”

That’s horrid. What a waste of everyone’s time and money. Can you plead for attorneys fees on the basis that it’s so messy and not based on any law or statute? Basically garbage? Not very often here. If it’s a novice, there will be some courtesies extended. But not for long. Either learn, or get co-counsel who knows what they are doing to help you.

And the legal profession wonders why lawyers are a step above Hollywood movie stereo type used car salesmen in polyester plaid jackets. No offense to most car sellers. They’re usually sharp, well dressed and well spoken. Slick talkers. No doubt about it. Sell you a car before you know what’s happened to you. Hahahaha. Funny, too.
I wonder how CT treats newbies? NP ‘s protege got creamed in the constitutional argument hearing, as I recall. Maybe that’s why Pattis sent him instead. To the slaughter.
Good luck in Florida. Wonder if your comments shed light on Casey Anthony trial. As I know it, defense counsel was not a big name defender. So he got a lot of leeway? Last I heard, they were living together.
CA is living with the private investigator now. Same one hired in this case. I feel like the judge in CA case just did CYA because did not want an appeal. Florida gives very wide latitude on alot of things including setting aside a Default Judgment. I have an attorney certified in appellate court. Ex claims "just assumed divorce was over". Outrageous. And try getting blood from a stone.

It’ll take as much rope as is needed to hang FD. If FD gets away with everything now, then gets buried at trial, he won’t have any basis for an appeal. If he gets stomped on now, that’ll be his lament: oh oh oh. Fathers have rights, too. And I don’t get mine??? Why not? I can’t get a fair trial.

I know you’re right. That’s one of the many reasons I so appreciate this forum: When one of us (meaning me here) is so fed up that it’s hard to think of the important, long-game goal (justice with a one-way, cell-door clang for FD et al.), someone else is here to share needed clarity and wisdom. Thank you! :)

CA is living with the private investigator now. Same one hired in this case. I feel like the judge in CA case just did CYA because did not want an appeal. Florida gives very wide latitude on alot of things including setting aside a Default Judgment. I have an attorney certified in appellate court. Ex claims "just assumed divorce was over". Outrageous. And try getting blood from a stone.

It’s just so awful. I’m so sorry to hear this.

IME, doctor's offices and radiology facilities ask for picture ID.

I don’t think it’s hard to change that out especially if someone knows people who alter or provide edited IDs rather routinely (and how many shady characters have we seen in this saga?) AND when the people looking at them aren’t really expecting anything to be off. Maybe I’m just hoping that’s true because I don’t want to think I actually DO look like my driver’s license photo...! :)

I can’t tell you how much I hate to say this and please know that I understand and agree about the dark sides of fame and high-end living, but just in my limited experience, there are many people without the money and notoriety of FD, MT, and NP who nevertheless scheme, mistreat, and behave terribly toward others. While in NO way does it make the situation “better” because terrible is terrible regardless, JD had love, support, and financial resources that others in similar situations may not—and yet, none of that saved her. I think that fact alone is the most terrifying for me when considering the dangers of domestic-violence abusers and those they abuse: If JD could not stay safe, what about people who have no money, no place to go, and no supportive families and friends? From my own experiences growing up and those of others I’ve known, sometimes it seems that there are no options (even if there could be some in reality) as a result of the fear and the effects of long-term oppression. There is no peace, no rest, ever in the unrelenting and very, very carefully quiet desperation. I say this only to illustrate, NOT for sympathy; that was long ago and far away; others had and have it so much worse; and I count my blessings every day for the peace in my house and soul—and I wish that for all, especially the kids listening in the dark, literally and figuratively. I say this, too: my aunt and uncle were like an island of safety for us no matter how many times we came there and then left, reluctantly from my viewpoint, only to return again in the cycle. I feel like GF has been that for JD’s kids—and the power of that sanctuary is immeasurable in my opinion. MOO.

I forgot to say that I haven’t had to be but I’ve always tried to make sure my house is here as a refuge for my friends and family, like my aunt and uncle, a kind and compassionate lawyer, did for us. MOO.

Wonder who was paying MT’s medical insurance ?
FD ?

In the partial deposition that was posted FD made a comment about how expensive medical insurance is. I wonder if he offered it to employees? How many did he have? Would MT have been considered an employee?

He may have been paying for MT and her daughter's father for NBT...I don't know if the court was ever able to wrangle him into paying it for his 5 other children.

In my experience, I have yet to see a medical provider that has requested my ID to Actually Look at the ID when I hand it to them.

They take it and immediately scan or copy and hand it right back without ever Looking at the ID.

They only want the ID to make a copy for your file, in the event you ever Default on your payment to the provider.

We are not talking about store clerks who are Required by Law to actually Look at the ID and the Date of Birth, when someone is purchasing alcohol.

If this was a first time appointment at this provider, someone that vaguely looks like JF could have easily used JF's ID when checking in at the medical office.

Then there are providers that do not ask for a picture ID.

The patient could also say that have forgotten or lost their wallet, or it was stolen and they have not received the replacement yet.

Lot's of ways around this, if requested. Especially if you 'promise' to bring it next time.

IMO.

Last edited:
In the partial deposition that was posted FD made a comment about how expensive medical insurance is. I wonder if he offered it to employees? How many did he have? Would MT have been considered an employee?

He may have been paying for MT and her daughter's father for NBT...I don't know if the court was ever able to wrangle him into paying it for his 5 other children.

Weinstein Should add that question onto his list for MT’s next Deposition .
Oh wait , it would go unanswered.

Notice how in AW2, LE didn’t start the Tacoma trek from 4 JC? Why? I don’t think it’s because they don’t have proof he left 4Jc driving the Tacoma.

We already know his neighbor has a camera that captured FD’s return from the trash odyssey and stop at the mailbox.

The AWs haven’t mentioned several things yet.

Although it mentioned clothing, it didn’t state JF’s VV shirt or bra specifically because I think LE is going to release in AW3, footage from NCCD school of JF wearing the shirt while dropping off the children on 24 May.

I bet they have his DNA on them and details on the state of them: ripped, cut, stretched.

No AW mention of the car mat propping on the side of Milagros’ wall either. I don’t think it specifically mentioned mops, right? Household goods and other items. I wonder what the other items are and if they have his DNA on them!

Same with knife and pillow. Not mentioned by LE. All will come out! I bet they have found them.

I am imagine a trove of evidence gleaned from his/her cars, computers, texts, calls, receipts, surveillance, witnesses, paper trails, and whatever was worth the effort at MIRA.

These things keep me hopeful that they’re saving it all for AW3.

I get riled up and then realize that’s what they want. Sorry! We are going to keep our eye on the prize of justice and not be derailed.

As angry as these motions made me... I stopped and realized they actually show that he really has no case. We’ve been saying that all along but it’s truer than ever about 5 months later.

I think AW3 is going to be a book, complete with clear photos in color! Can’t wait!

moo
Brava! Wise words indeed @Southernsnooper to "keep our eye on the prize of justice and not be derailed"!

I have confidence that extensive forensic evidence is available on every piece of evidence found thus far by LE. So far we just have heard about confirming DNA evidence related to JD. We have not heard about other DNA findings from any of the AW1 an AW2 evidence.

I think it was @MassGuy who earlier this evening said these ploys of Atty. P 'smack of desperation'!

Atty. P and FD have ZERO in the way of alternative theory and alibi. Zero.

When you have ZERO to work with you have to resort to despicable and underhanded techniques such as what we have seen in this case FROM THE BEGINNING.

Who knows the provenance of the alleged JD EOB? Does Atty P care? NOPE. Did Atty P care that the psych report was stolen and was a draft report that was inadmissible as evidence in Family Court and further was sealed by Family Court before he released it to the press? NOPE. Not caring about the rules and certainly not following the rules is simply how Atty. P and his firm roll IMO. He likes to say that he pushes boundaries but the track record on his behaviour shows another darker story about his behaviour choices entirely.

The previously cited Yale rape case trial is probably about as good of an example of victim shaming and victim blaming as I have ever seen in many years of tracking similar cases. The women of Yale and the Yale community were subjected to hearing the ongoing commentary from Atty. P on the case for months. Atty P in his blog blames 'fake news' for his bad press in the case, but IMO the real story was much more complex.

Atty P made much of 'behaviour' of the victim along with her communication with the accused and spent much time discussing her 'attire' and the fact that the crime wasn't reported until 1.5 days after it occurred. Atty P did what he always seems to do which is to exploit evidence gaps in the case and in this case there were any number of these to work with. There was drinking involved but sadly not much actual evidence from the State as to the extent and Atty P exploited this situation IMO to the max almost as if to say that if you drink too much you run the risk of being raped, sorry not sorry. But the coup de grace IMO was that after the fact Atty P can write an article like the following on his blog essentially saying, "poor poor pitiful me", I was simply doing my job and the evidence I was discussing was first submitted by the State. Absolute abdication of any personal or professional responsibility IMO for the process and method by which he chose to do 'his job'. Crying

The Yale Rape case was complicated by many factors and its not possible to do justice to the issues in a short paragraph. MY ONLY POINT in bringing up a few of the issues is to share with those not familiar with Atty P that his legal, moral and ethical boundaries are 'non existent' IMO. I think Atty P shares this characteristic with FD which is why I believe eventually they will implode as a team.

Rape, like murder, is a shocking and violent crime that is extremely personal. The Yale case showed me that Atty P will go to any lengths to prevail and that will include a full and violent thrashing of the victim. IMO the Yale case is a "SAD PREVIEW" of what the JD case most likely will become. These early motions about medical records will just be the beginning of what is to come from Atty. P and we will no doubt be subjected to a mountain load of sludge and slime being thrown because that is what Atty P does, he has no other tools in his belt and sadly victims are simply collateral damage in the process slinging the sludge and slime. Its a gross, horrific and upsetting process to watch Atty P in action. These medical records from JD are just the beginning, so steel yourself and be prepared for the worst as that is really all Atty P has to offer, its simply how he rolls.

There is zero doubt in my mind that in the JD case that Atty P has no case. None. We might have to go through more AWs with additional charges to get to the point of murder charges but eventually it will happen IMO. I personally welcome the idea of stacking charges against FD to the point where such "lesser charges" would result in 30+ years in prison. I welcome this strategy for MT as well.

IMO Atty Colangelo well understands how Atty P as a purveyor of sludge and slime operates and how any small crevice available in the submitted evidence will be exploited, so even if it takes 2 or more years to put forward a solid case for the prosecution of the case against FD and MT for murder then I'm good with that if it means justice for the victim here. Because the only way to prevail against a purveyor of sludge and slime is to put on an impeccable case and that is a time consuming process.

MOO

Just some quick and IMO very sobering stats on DV from a news bulletin I rec'd today as part of DV Awareness Month:

"On average, 24 people per minute are victims of rape, physical violence or stalking by an intimate partner in the United States.

That’s more than 12 million women and men each year.

Domestic violence does not discriminate.

People of all ages, races, sexual orientation, religion or gender can be a victim of domestic violence.

It affects people who are married, living together or who are dating.

It affects people of all socioeconomic backgrounds and education levels.

Domestic violence includes behaviors that physically harm, cause fear, prevent a partner from doing what they wish or force them to behave in ways they do not want.

It can include physical and sexual violence, threats and intimidation, emotional abuse and economic deprivation.

There are many different forms of domestic violence".

Source: National Coalition Against Domestic Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member