Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because .. that’s where MT imagines she and her daughter are moving when she Beats the charges .

New school, ski team, she can rent a store front and sell her IKEA Quality rugs, new Ski Patrol boyfriend .

I bet Begue is already living in “their” Condo with their daughter and it’s all set up.

Besides, Colorado has legalized marijuana. Whatever your opinion is about that, it’s another avenue to earn money.
Remember, earning marijuana money in Colorado is legal. So cannot trace FD funds through this channel.
HOWEVER, it certainly opens up many new discovery channels, doesn’t it?
And we can sleuth MT in Colorado all we want bc it’s ok per WS Rules.
Anyone know how big the condo in CO is?

Jennifer Dulos’ family says it’s ‘absurd’ to think she saw doctor in July

Quotes from article:
Carrie Luft, a spokeswoman for Jennifer Dulos’ family and friends, responded Monday, saying the document Fotis Dulos received was automatically generated for a quarterly fee and does not indicate she received medical services in July.

“Yet again, the allegations by Mr. Dulos’s attorney blame the victim and inflict pain on her family and loved ones,” Luft added.

“The insurance claim in question, dated July 7, 2019, is for an auto-billed quarterly fee with no connection to in-person services — the Anthem claims summary in Mr. Dulos’s possession lists this same charge every three months,” Luft said. “To allege that Jennifer obtained medical treatment in July is absurd. To allege that Jennifer — together with her family — orchestrated her own disappearance is baseless and cruel.”

In August, Stamford Superior Court Judge John Blawie denied Pattis’ first attempt to obtain Jennifer Dulos’ medical records, but said he could revisit the issue if he discovered more evidence to support his request.

A second nearly identical motion filed in September is still pending.

Pattis has claimed that Jennifer Dulos may have faked her own disappearance, a la the novel “Gone Girl,” and later suggested she might have perpetrated a “revenge suicide” plot.

I wonder if DA and the HC will print this latest news re: the July health care provider visit? Anybody think they will call Pattis and Dulos the liars that they are? And what are the chances that the court will address this at all? I am guessing that none of this will happen
It really is a underhanded way to skirt around the gag order and still throw out there possible scenarios about JF being a Gone Girl. It is so frustrating to sit back and watch all these outrageous claims and motions being thrown out by them. AW3 simply can’t come fast enough.

Quotes from article:
Carrie Luft, a spokeswoman for Jennifer Dulos’ family and friends, responded Monday, saying the document Fotis Dulos received was automatically generated for a quarterly fee and does not indicate she received medical services in July.

“Yet again, the allegations by Mr. Dulos’s attorney blame the victim and inflict pain on her family and loved ones,” Luft added.

“The insurance claim in question, dated July 7, 2019, is for an auto-billed quarterly fee with no connection to in-person services — the Anthem claims summary in Mr. Dulos’s possession lists this same charge every three months,” Luft said. “To allege that Jennifer obtained medical treatment in July is absurd. To allege that Jennifer — together with her family — orchestrated her own disappearance is baseless and cruel.”

In August, Stamford Superior Court Judge John Blawie denied Pattis’ first attempt to obtain Jennifer Dulos’ medical records, but said he could revisit the issue if he discovered more evidence to support his request.

A second nearly identical motion filed in September is still pending.

Pattis has claimed that Jennifer Dulos may have faked her own disappearance, a la the novel “Gone Girl,” and later suggested she might have perpetrated a “revenge suicide” plot.
Does quarterly fee=premiums? Is that where the 14K comes from?

Its IMO impossible to know what exactly Atty. P. had in terms of document when this issue was first raised. The speculation here was that Atty. P. had an EOB statement but given the track record on truth telling I don't believe its safe to assume anything.

This latest charge though seems different IMO and CL classifies the amt as a quarterly fee of some sort. I don't think we know that fee = premiums for sure. Does anyone that has Anthem know the answer to this question.

MOO

Its IMO impossible to know what exactly Atty. P. had in terms of document when this issue was first raised. The speculation here was that Atty. P. had an EOB statement but given the track record on truth telling I don't believe its safe to assume anything.

This latest charge though seems different IMO and CL classifies the amt as a quarterly fee of some sort. I don't think we know that fee = premiums for sure. Does anyone that has Anthem know the answer to this question?

MOO

This latest charge though seems different IMO and CL classifies the amt as a quarterly fee of some sort. I don't think we know that fee = premiums for sure. Does anyone that has Anthem know the answer to this question?

MOO
Weird though. Seems 14K has now been downgraded to $300???? Seems like 14K could be quarterly premium for a mother and 5 kids. I just know how these people work. Unreal.

Yay ! They got proof
It's truly shocking that someone would file a motion regarding this (did NP file an actual motion with the court based on this info or just yap to the press?) Because if he filed a motion then he should be rung up on bar violations. But even if he just mentioned it, it is outrageous for him to say that. That's not zealously defending your client. It is completely unacceptable.

My Anthem Blue Cross automatic payments come with a letter stating the amount and the date the payment will be withdrawn. There are no codes attached.

Someone mentioned earlier JD's pregnancies might have involved IVF, certainly something that is not uncommon in our current society. If additional embryos had been frozen the quarterly payment could be $300 per quarter depending on the number of embryos still being kept. Many couples and individuals have difficulty deciding what to do with the "extra" embryos if their family is complete.

Here's a quick Google reference to one facility in NYC:

New York City Embryo Storage Costs
The costs to collect and freeze embryos in the New York City area are in the $10,000-$15,000 (per cycle) range! ReproTech storage fees vary, depending on the storage facility, but are in the $350-$1,000 per year range.
Embryo Storage - New York City - ReproTech

https://www.reprotech.com › affordable-embro-storage-egg-freezing-for-ne...

A quarterly fee seems consistent with embryo storage. And the other bills ($14k) consistent with IVF. MOO, you can be certain I'd rather have my remaining embryos implanted in me than risk my estranged husband manipulating the system and getting them implanted in his mistress. MOO MOO MOO. Also seems like the kind of thing that would make an estranged husband really angry. Perhaps violently angry. MOO MOO MOO

Just seems to me there's NOTHING Jennifer wouldn't do for her children. All of them.

MOO MOO MOO

Thanks for the info. Couldn't open the post to find the motion, but it's not necessary--I'll rely on hearsay here. B/c motions in criminal cases apparently don't appear on the online docket, I was wondering how the forum was getting them. You answered my question. My thanks also to sds.

These might not be in order (I can't see them as I paste them), but here are the files.
Norms motion for medical

182149-45fe00326016227da5d40c70290e0855.jpg

"Dispossess him of his home." Seriously????? A home he lived in because of the generosity of his in-laws, a home he sullied by moving his mistress into it, a home for which he stopped making mortgage payments nearly a year ago. How about: they are seeking to dispossess him of JENNIFER'S home.

It's sickening but not sadly surprising he's asking for these medical records (which he won't get) not in desperation to find a lead toward bringing Jennifer home but to fight the charges against HIM. Once again, he's found a new and putrid way to make this all about him.

I hope he enjoys his lifetime in prison, where it CAN BE all about him. And differential equations. And maybe some sweeping. He doesn't deserve to be free.

MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
"Dispossess him of his home." Seriously????? A home he lived in because of the generosity of his in-laws, a home he sullied by moving his mistress into it, a home for which he stopped making mortgage payments nearly a year ago. How about: they are seeking to dispossess him of JENNIFER'S home.

It's sickening but not sadly surprising he's asking for these medical records (which he won't get) not in desperation to find a lead toward bringing Jennifer home but to fight the charges against HIM. Once again, he's found a new and putrid way to make this all about him.

I hope he enjoys his lifetime in prison, where it CAN BE all about him. And differential equations. And maybe some sweeping. He doesn't deserve to be free.

MOO MOO MOO
I was threatened with having half my house taken away after one year of marriage. He wasn't even on the deed. These people like FD AND NP never stop. GF will most likely end up in the negative as far as money. Well, I'm like her. After 2 years of a finalized judgment, I am now being told that ex had no idea there were proceedings against him. It's outrageous. The loopholes available for people to contest honest proceedings are incredible. I could let the current allegations rest and give up my rights but I won't. I think for GF it's Celebrity Death Match. JMO.

Rereading looks like a long post. Hope it’s sequential.

If NP was a public defender here, I would think there would be paperwork to show the appointment. If not, certainly a bill presented by NP to the state to get paid. No state agency pays a bill without an invoice. Paper trail. Auditors would croak.
FD lying under oath about his finances doesn’t make the SOURCE of the funds criminal. It’s a crime, yes, but not linked to the money. So can’t get to it that way.
Lying about not knowing who is paying is crime, but not as to SOURCE of the funds. Is the funding itself legitimate. Is it income from olive oil produced in Greece? Or some other business? Tourism? Fishing? Transportation? Like Onassis? Again. Guess all we want, need evidence to show that the money was “earned” illegally.
Same with filing false mortgage liens. Crime. But doesn’t refer to the source as being illegal.
Basically, was the money earned by legal or illegal means? Like the $75000. That’s the closest I can get to illegally “earned.”
Then, does the transferring raise doubts to its illegal beginnings? Does Greek benefactor sending money to NY developer raise questions in NY developer’s mind as to the legal/illegal means the money was “earned?” If so, problem. If not, again not revealed. And how much due diligence is required by NY developer? And it just spirals out of control.
BUT receiving funds for payment of non legal representation expenses would seem to be fair game. To pay living expenses. Insurance. Credit card bills.

EDIT added: what if NP receiving all the funds and distributing to FD’s expenses directly as part of his retainer agreement with FD. Is that covered under attorney client privilege? Meh. Probably so. More hurdles. The bills have to be subpoenaed directly from the companies to see who’s paying what. And how it’s being paid.

No question, FD has this laid out to his advantage for at least the time being.
There should be bank transactions. It’s not too difficult to fly in with $100,000.00 a trip. Private airstrip. No customs. But flying in with the kind of money we’re talking about, is not one suitcase.
Again, so what? If I don’t report earning a $100,000 from a fishing expedition, fishing is legal. Unless I’m poaching. Tax evasion is a crime. Poaching is a crime. So the money earned from poaching undersized fish, crabs, lobsters, is illegal. And if passed along to FD, a crime. And his attorney or whoever is in the chain must reveal it. But with multiple layers of transfer, it becomes harder and harder to prove from illegal source.
IMHO, I’d send in informants to gather the info without assistance from the court system. Get the fact that it’s illegal first. Then figure out how to prove it’s illegal and get it into evidence. From there, it can be exposed for what it is, and how it came into the possession of the Greek benefactor. Don’t hold your breath. Everyone in the line of transfer will lie. And if it’s millions, as we suspect, there could be more dead fish in the sea.
There are easier ways to get FD for not paying the Farbers back for the money that was loaned to him. Get the judgment first. Foreclose all the properties. Sort out what’s left. Then squeeze the last of the blood out of the turnip. By attaching book and movie rights before FD sells them off to a legitimate book publisher and production company. If he hasn’t done that already.
Have to prove he sold to thwart creditors to get it back. Pretty easy at this point.
And the plot thickens. This would be a series of movies. A trilogy. Too much for one alone.
He did too much of the dirty work himself. That will be his undoing.
Blood on his hands, under his nails. On his clothes if on Albany Avenue. His DNA in JD Suburban. Or MT. Or any other players named so far.
Here's a link to one of NP's blog posts I posted a few pages back (with 2 others) about trying to get paid for spd services without a contract. See also one of the comments to that blog post, re need of having a contract.

SPDs: Beware the New Con Job

SPDs: Beware the New Con Job

I'm reposting the above link I posted a few pages back with 2 others from NP's blog several years ago, where he shows his difficulty in getting paid without a contract. See the comment someone left to it about the need for a contract. IDK why he works without a contract when it's both against the statutes and against the policies and procedures shown on the CPD website re assigned counsel. I'd speculate that if he were required to fill out and submit the questionnaire, he'd have to respond yes as to whether an ethics committee ever found probable cause of his misconduct--for one, that would be the the findings of the Federal Grievance Committee against him that he himself wrote about in the CT Law Trib. And yes about whether anyone made a complaint that his representation was ineffective--he's had several malpractice suits against him. Why does the CPD pay him "off contract", i.e., underhandedly? I'd speculate he's done someone a political favor. No, I don't think you'd be successful in a FOIA request for anything specific about Dulos. As I said, the FOIC has ruled that identifying the client would violate the attorney-client privilege. I did refer to the FOIC decision in the Anne Stevenson v. CPD complaint--it's long, involved, You can find it on the FOIA CT website. It tells how to go about getting invoices or references to them, that might seem to id the client.
Excellent work @pernickety I'm aghast. Does the AG William Tong have anything to do with investigating corruption? We citizens do have a vote come election time. We can dispossess corrupt officials of their very cushy jobs. I am not paying a single dime in CT taxes to the author of that disgusting motion for medical bills of a murder victim, the atty who has no case, by the way, IMO. MOO.
Connecticut Office of the Attorney General

What ever FD is charged with....and I so hope it is murder....if he lives long enough to serve his time, I hope he loses his US citizenship (if he has one) and is sent back to Greece. He wanted to go there anyway...all children stay here....but by then their age will be a factor and can decide for themselves.

I have a feeling NP will be flopping out as FD’s attorney and a new attorney appointed.....this case is getting too hot locally, nationally and internationally in different law enforcement areas.

1. Your analogy was funny .
2. FD picking

The body of your post wasn’t hilarious, I merely laughed at your Goose analogy .

Alrighteee then.
I was thinking maybe I offended some one, or some animal activist protection group with my honking geese analogy.
It's truly shocking that someone would file a motion regarding this (did NP file an actual motion with the court based on this info or just yap to the press?) Because if he filed a motion then he should be rung up on bar violations. But even if he just mentioned it, it is outrageous for him to say that. That's not zealously defending your client. It is completely unacceptable.

If I’m correct, anyone can file a grievance against an attorney for violations, whether client or not. Maybe if the CT bar received a thousand grievances filed against NP, the grievance committee would sit up and take notice. And then DO SOMETHING!

None of us can fall by the wayside. That’s exactly what FD & Company are trying to do. Pick us off, one by one.
Lean on any of us for support, Pandaknows. Or all of us. Strength in numbers. It’s always darkest before the dawn.
When flying in a V formation, the lead goose gets tired. Falls back, and another goose flies up to be the leader. The tired goose takes a break, rides aerodynamic currents to rest up bc the front flyer takes the brunt of the air flow. And so they take turns. Flying in a V formation. V is for victory.

Well said! We, as a group, have to stay on this vigil of sorts because it’s all we can do but it IS important because the discussions we have and the research we do CAN and HAVE aided LE and JD’s attorneys—and her friends and family know we’re here, too. I feel like justice for JD isn’t “never;” it’s just “not quite yet.” I also think that what is said here by so many clearly smart, thoughtful citizens of not only CT but also of the nation and world about the behaviors and actions of associated entities in this case won’t go ignored; if the established forces won’t address it, less-entrenched individuals may make it their cause and their defining moments. Plus, I think that with every ill-advised or ridiculous motion or statement made by NP/FD, their case and impact fray a little more. We’re tougher than they are; they can’t run us off. MOO.

“The insurance claim in question, dated July 7, 2019, is for an auto-billed quarterly fee with no connection to in-person services — the Anthem claims summary in Mr. Dulos’s possession lists this same charge every three months,” Luft said. “To allege that Jennifer obtained medical treatment in July is absurd. To allege that Jennifer — together with her family — orchestrated her own disappearance is baseless and cruel.
“Yet again, the allegations by Mr. Dulos’s attorney blame the victim and inflict pain on her family and loved ones,” Luft added

So well said, and there you have it—by Mr. Dulos’s attorney on behalf of Mr. Dulos. Shameful and off putting to everyone, surely. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member