Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my sense of humor is missing today. What did I say that’s hilarious?
Yes. Sometimes my humor is cynical, twisted, and warped. I’ve been told innumerable times I’m pretty funny in person.
But I truly meant that if any of us begin to go off the deep end, we cannot be lemmings.
(which I just researched to make sure I identified the correct species. Seems as though it is a misconception as to mass suicide. Wiki is great.)

We must turn back to our focus. Justice for Jennifer.

I’ve tried to get going on a “Jennifer Alert” site. A “not for profit” corporation in her honor as a DV victim. Like Amber Alert. Or Senior Alert.
Not like I have all the extra time in the world. Jennifer Farber case hits a raw nerve with me. Many reasons. None important other than Domestic Violence (as opposed to stranger violence) MUST BE STOPPED. Eradicated completely. Change laws from the early “a man can beat his wife with a stick no bigger than his thumb,” to spousal rape and no drop policies. Thank you CT for implementing spousal/ domestic partner/close friend acquaintance rape.

I preached to my sons:

“1. Don’t ever take a bet and guzzle a fifth of alcohol.

“2. If you’ve had too much to drink, call me. I’ll come get you whatever time of day or night. Wherever you are at the moment. No questions asked. No sermon. I’ll come get you. My promise to you.

“3. AND WHEN A WOMAN SAYS NO, YOU STOP. NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAID, DID OR PROMISED BEFORE YOU TWO STARTED.
STOP.
Put your clothes back on, help her put her clothes back on and take her home. Do not leave her for someone else to hurt her bc she may not be able to protect herself.
Be the man you were born to be: your father’s and my son.

“With all my love, your mom.”

We, as a United Nation, must eradicate all domestic abuse/violence, whether physical, emotional or mental. Victim’s rights are as important as the rights of the accused.
That means the VICTIM should be given the best criminal defense lawyer to work with the victim, the prosecutor, the police and any victim’s advocacy groups. To protect the victim.

Novel concept, isn’t it? IMHO now is the time. Because Jennifer Farber is the reason this can move forward. Maybe slowly at first, but it’ll gather momentum.
Any feedback to the Jennifer Alert idea?

I love the idea. I have no idea how that’s done but yes!

"Dispossess him of his home." Seriously????? A home he lived in because of the generosity of his in-laws, a home he sullied by moving his mistress into it, a home for which he stopped making mortgage payments nearly a year ago. How about: they are seeking to dispossess him of JENNIFER'S home.

It's sickening but not sadly surprising he's asking for these medical records (which he won't get) not in desperation to find a lead toward bringing Jennifer home but to fight the charges against HIM. Once again, he's found a new and putrid way to make this all about him.

I hope he enjoys his lifetime in prison, where it CAN BE all about him. And differential equations. And maybe some sweeping. He doesn't deserve to be free.

MOO MOO MOO

This relentless gaslighting and haranguing is what abusers do, what JD endured. When we push back and stand our ground here, we stand up against domestic violence, in my opinion.

Alrighteee then.
I was thinking maybe I offended some one, or some animal activist protection group with my honking geese analogy.

If I’m correct, anyone can file a grievance against an attorney for violations, whether client or not. Maybe if the CT bar received a thousand grievances filed against NP, the grievance committee would sit up and take notice. And then DO SOMETHING!

LOL on the geese, but you know, geese are nothing to mess with, so they seem like a great fit for WS! MOO.

Getting to the criminal charge of murder...any degree....without a body/death certificate listing MOD as homicide is challenging and once charged, the accused has a right to a "speedy" trial. Norm has a history of demanding "speedy" trials from the prosecution/court AND then playing the delay...delay...card.
There ARE biological indicators that could be used to indicate that the victim is deceased BUT obviously not available yet. The materials already collected & tested are "damming" but not creating an "air tight" case.
And let's not forget the presumption of innocence in the case of the uncharged murder. The current charges are stepping stones, baby steps.

Excellent work @pernickety I'm aghast. Does the AG William Tong have anything to do with investigating corruption? We citizens do have a vote come election time. We can dispossess corrupt officials of their very cushy jobs. I am not paying a single dime in CT taxes to the author of that disgusting motion for medical bills of a murder victim, the atty who has no case, by the way, IMO. MOO.
Connecticut Office of the Attorney General
I think CT is the only state where the AG doesn't have authority over criminal matters--only civil. But I'm certainly not discouraging you from trying to get AG Tong involved into looking into the matter. It could be a violation of the CT Unfair Trade Practices Act, over which the AG DOES have authority to investigate, along with the Dept of Consumer Protection. It applies to lawyers acting in their "entrepreneurial" interests with unfairness or deceit. You can look up CUTPA in the statutes or otherwise.

Farber v . Fore group
229.00 10/15/2019 D REQUEST FOR ADJUDICATION COMPLEX LITIGATION (JD-CL-77)
Document.gif
newred.gif
Yes

133.00 10/15/2019 D OBJECTION RE DISCOVERY OR DISCLOSURE
Document.gif
newred.gif
No

Fotis Dulos Heads Back to Court Today for Civil Case

Jennifer's mother, Gloria Farber, is suing Jennifer's husband, Fotis Dulos, in civil court to get back millions of dollars she claims her late husband lent Fotis for his business and home mortgage.

A hearing on the case is set for Tuesday.

She also has a motion to find out what role Fotis' girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, had in Fotis' company, the Fore Group.
This week, a spokesperson for the family spoke out and called claims that Jennifer got medical treatment after she vanished "absurd."

Fotis' attorney asked a judge to release her medical records last week. He claimed a medical bill he got in July could be evidence that she's still alive.

But Jennifer's family spokesperson said the bill was an automatic charge and has nothing to do with service rendered.

Alrighteee then.
I was thinking maybe I offended some one, or some animal activist protection group with my honking geese analogy.

If I’m correct, anyone can file a grievance against an attorney for violations, whether client or not. Maybe if the CT bar received a thousand grievances filed against NP, the grievance committee would sit up and take notice. And then DO SOMETHING!
@Midwestmom2019, I've filed 2 on behalf of the citizens of CT and have yet to hear anything back. I also keep checking to see if any of the Judges or atty's involved with Atty. P. have filed anything recently and have seen zero. I can only surmise that CT Judiciary is a 'go along to get along' kind of place for both attys and Judges and folks just don't rock the boat.

Searching through the Media thread this am and came back to this early article about MT cooperating/or not with LE. I have mixed thoughts on the comments of Atty. Bergenn at times but he has been following the Dulos case from the beginning.

Here is his comment about Atty. Bowman that jumped out at me as I believe a number of people had questions about this topic after it was learned in AW2 that MT had lied to LE for over 2 months. I do wonder if Atty Bowman is professionally culpable for MT lying for over 2 months to LE? Isn't MT lying for 2 months just another way of hindering the investigation and why wasn't she and Atty. Bowman charged as such? I would love to see the OT bill associated with various LE folks tracking back MT 'lies' from the 'alibi script'! Why doesn't her behaviour have any legal consequences?

Defense attorney analyzes Troconis and Dulos case

Quotes from Article:

For Troconis, Bergenn believes this meeting couldn’t be to cut a deal. He also thinks there is no reason she would be combative with police, rather it would be to build her credibility by being totally cooperative.

“It would be malpractice for a defense attorney to put a client together with law-enforcement without a complete expectation of cooperation,” said Bergenn.[BBM]

In a meeting like this Police are looking for probable cause and a sequence of events. The whole time paying attention to the culpability of Troconis and the planning involved.

“Her job is simply to be as accurate and as trustworthy as she can be. Never overstate. Never understate. Just be spot on,” said Bergenn.

His advice to her now, is to simply lay low.

"It’s possible that these things got out of control and she really did not see them coming in advance," said Bergenn. "She may have really been captured if you will buy her circumstances."

Bergenn believes what was said behind closed doors could be just as damaging to Fotis Dulos as the surveillance video police say captured him along Albany Avenue. He believes the uphill battle could have just gotten a lot worse.

“It’s going to be a lot of work," said Bergenn. “You are going to have to impeach her.”

From there Bergenn believes it will be fighting to prove Dulos was unstable when all of the events unfolded between him and his estranged wife Jennifer Dulos. That whatever happened between the two is not as it seems.

“I would be talking to mental health professionals trying to find what the key drivers are that will help explain how he could have been so out of it with rage,” said Bergann.

Then there is the surveillance video of what police say shows a person matching Fotis’ description dropping off bags along Albany avenue containing Jennifer’s bloodied clothes.

“We don’t fight evidence you can’t fight,” said Bergann. "There are some facts you are gonna lose no matter what you do. Your job as a lawyer is to earn credibility so you win as many as the ties as you can."

Bergenn doesn’t believe Fotis cutting a deal at this point will be well received. He suggests waiting until all the facts on the case are out before building a defense.

Fotis Dulos Heads Back to Court Today for Civil Case

Jennifer's mother, Gloria Farber, is suing Jennifer's husband, Fotis Dulos, in civil court to get back millions of dollars she claims her late husband lent Fotis for his business and home mortgage.

A hearing on the case is set for Tuesday.

She also has a motion to find out what role Fotis' girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, had in Fotis' company, the Fore Group.
This week, a spokesperson for the family spoke out and called claims that Jennifer got medical treatment after she vanished "absurd."

Fotis' attorney asked a judge to release her medical records last week. He claimed a medical bill he got in July could be evidence that she's still alive.

But Jennifer's family spokesperson said the bill was an automatic charge and has nothing to do with service rendered.

If JD is “Gone Girl” in a Cabin in the back woods hiding out ...

Would “Gone Girl” risk traveling to NYC
( no car, no purse, no wallet) sit in a waiting room with other people (disguise or no disguise) sign in (nurses would have seen her and she should need an ID) meet with a Doctor (whom I’ll presume she had met numerous times prior) have her chart pulled, computer logged her in, somehow pay her deductible or co pay ( paper trail ) , JUST TO HAVE “REPRODUCTIVE SERVICES “?

Would “Gone Girl” really go off the Grid for a Doctor’s appointment in crowded NYC where she most likely would have been sighted , Police alerted JUST TO HAVE “REPRODUCTIVE SERVICES”?

Would JD ever risk coming into NYC if her “MOTIVE “ was to keep her kids away from FD?

Hell NO.

Gone Girl theory doesn’t =Dr Visit

Searching through the Media thread this am and came back to this early article about MT cooperating/or not with LE. I have mixed thoughts on the comments of Atty. Bergenn at times but he has been following the Dulos case from the beginning.

Here is his comment about Atty. Bowman that jumped out at me as I believe a number of people had questions about this topic after it was learned in AW2 that MT had lied to LE for over 2 months. I do wonder if Atty Bowman is professionally culpable for MT lying for over 2 months to LE? Isn't MT lying for 2 months just another way of hindering the investigation and why wasn't she and Atty. Bowman charged as such? I would love to see the OT bill associated with various LE folks tracking back MT 'lies' from the 'alibi script'! Why doesn't her behaviour have any legal consequences?

Defense attorney analyzes Troconis and Dulos case

Quotes from Article:

For Troconis, Bergenn believes this meeting couldn’t be to cut a deal. He also thinks there is no reason she would be combative with police, rather it would be to build her credibility by being totally cooperative.

“It would be malpractice for a defense attorney to put a client together with law-enforcement without a complete expectation of cooperation,” said Bergenn.[BBM]

In a meeting like this Police are looking for probable cause and a sequence of events. The whole time paying attention to the culpability of Troconis and the planning involved.

“Her job is simply to be as accurate and as trustworthy as she can be. Never overstate. Never understate. Just be spot on,” said Bergenn.

His advice to her now, is to simply lay low.

"It’s possible that these things got out of control and she really did not see them coming in advance," said Bergenn. "She may have really been captured if you will buy her circumstances."

Bergenn believes what was said behind closed doors could be just as damaging to Fotis Dulos as the surveillance video police say captured him along Albany Avenue. He believes the uphill battle could have just gotten a lot worse.

“It’s going to be a lot of work," said Bergenn. “You are going to have to impeach her.”

From there Bergenn believes it will be fighting to prove Dulos was unstable when all of the events unfolded between him and his estranged wife Jennifer Dulos. That whatever happened between the two is not as it seems.

“I would be talking to mental health professionals trying to find what the key drivers are that will help explain how he could have been so out of it with rage,” said Bergann.

Then there is the surveillance video of what police say shows a person matching Fotis’ description dropping off bags along Albany avenue containing Jennifer’s bloodied clothes.

“We don’t fight evidence you can’t fight,” said Bergann. "There are some facts you are gonna lose no matter what you do. Your job as a lawyer is to earn credibility so you win as many as the ties as you can."

Bergenn doesn’t believe Fotis cutting a deal at this point will be well received. He suggests waiting until all the facts on the case are out before building a defense.
1. "She may have really been captured if you will buy her circumstances." Maybe, see point 2

2. From there Bergenn believes it will be fighting to prove Dulos was unstable when all of the events unfolded between him and his estranged wife Jennifer Dulos. That whatever happened between the two is not as it seems.
I know most here seem convinced that this murder was very orchestrated for a long time. That's very possible. I've always believed that he fantasized ways of killing her, wished she would just disappear from the face of the earth. I still think something really set him off. Maybe at the Wednesday night party at WL. FD was mad the entire time of the divorce proceedings but I just think something really enraged him and was the final straw. Like VERY shortly before the murder. I have always said, things could have gotten out of hand at WL. If there had been any physical assault at all, FD would have known custody situation would get worse. No way he could have allowed her to live and tell the tale. Out of control rage. People say, well what about the fact he didn't go to WL in the truck. If he really wanted a chance to have it out with her in person, he would have needed to do so by surprise.

Then, the alternative, for me, is controlled rage. I still believe he would have wanted to have his say before killing her. I don't think she died before hearing it. I think he would have humiliated/degraded her in some way before death. Verbally taunted her. I still think about why the bra and t-shirt were found separate from JD. I don't think she was dismembered so for me, the question is really big as to why those clothing items were found. It doesn't make sense to me that he would remove the clothing after death to mop up blood. Those flimsy items wouldn't mop up anything.

3. Bergenn doesn’t believe Fotis cutting a deal at this point will be well received. He suggests waiting until all the facts on the case are out before building a defense. If I was FD, I wouldn't cut a deal either. At his age, if he has to serve 15,20,25 years, might as well take his chances. For me, If I was going to be in prison until the age of 74 by taking a plea deal, it'd be all or nothing. ALL IMO.

REMINDER: The State's Search Warrant seal is due to end tomorrow, October 16th.
It could be a very interesting 24-48 hours to come. One thought is that murder charges could be coming if the State opens up the documents currently under seal.
(The seal could also be extended, so we shall see...)
Anyone hear anything yet? MOO

It could be a very interesting 24-48 hours to come. One thought is that murder charges could be coming if the State opens up the documents currently under seal.

Thanks for the reminder....

Is it possible to "unseal" a portion of the search warrant and not others? I have no idea...just wondering!

Tick tock....tick tock....

That’s the same shirt he always wears..
Replying to my own post .

I just did a Google Image search . He’s worn that exact shirt 4 times to various court
appearances .

The right collar folds downs at a weird angle that’s replicated in every shot . If the shirt was dry cleaned it would be crispy .

Does he not wash it ?

Ewww

Well, his “help” (MT and the housekeeper) are gone so, he probably doesn’t know how to load a Washing Machine !

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members