Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Building on my earlier comment, now that the miracle did take place, and the civil case did make it to court, I think we should consider how the outcome may change how tightly these two are holding each other’s throats- if, as I hypothesized, they are.

Perhaps AW3 has been in a holding pattern until the civil case made it to court, just for this reason. If FD is slammed in the verdict, it slightly loosens MTs hold. He’s already going down. This may push FD to grasp for whatever lifesaver he can. He might want to make a deal.

thought I should also clarify a part of my thoughts about MT driving the bus here. In no way do I believe FD did not premeditate this. EEs truck, the plates, the timing etc. just trying to make all the puzzle pieces fit- comments, hiring lawyers, no murder charge, MT staying in house with child... Even though both hands were in the recipe, so many things could have altered the plan and schedule... someone may have hesitated, up all night arguing, upset about memorial weekend plan... whatever, but MT could have jumped the gun or joined. Moo

IMO MT is up to her pink fuzzy neck in this.

Last edited:
Building on my earlier comment, now that the miracle did take place, and the civil case did make it to court, I think we should consider how the outcome may change how tightly these two are holding each other’s throats- if, as I hypothesized, they are.

Perhaps AW3 has been in a holding pattern until the civil case made it to court, just for this reason. If FD is slammed in the verdict, it slightly loosens MTs hold. He’s already going down. This may push FD to grasp for whatever lifesaver he can. He might want to make a deal.

thought I should also clarify a part of my thoughts about MT driving the bus here. In no way do I believe FD did not premeditate this. EEs truck, the plates, the timing etc. just trying to make all the puzzle pieces fit- comments, hiring lawyers, no murder charge, MT staying in house with child... Even though both hands were in the recipe, so many things could have altered the plan and schedule... someone may have hesitated, up all night arguing, upset about memorial weekend plan... whatever, but MT could have jumped the gun or joined. Moo

FD hired NP a few days after NP discussed this case on the radio

But first Riccio was representing Dulos. Why do you think R withdrew? Was it that he felt FD wouldn’t be able to pay his fees? Could it have been ER who referred FD to NP? (ER represented Navin, while NP represented Valiante in the other case) Why wd ER feel that NP would take FD’s case without assurance that FD could pay him? NP asked the court to put a lien on FD’s 401k. Seems naïve since federal law governs 401ks. State court denied it. Where do you think FD got the money to get himself out of jail (only after NP got on the case?)

But first Riccio was representing Dulos. Why do you think R withdrew? Was it that he felt FD wouldn’t be able to pay his fees? Could it have been ER who referred FD to NP? (ER represented Navin, while NP represented Valiante in the other case) Why wd ER feel that NP would take FD’s case without assurance that FD could pay him? NP asked the court to put a lien on FD’s 401k. Seems naïve since federal law governs 401ks. State court denied it. Where do you think FD got the money to get himself out of jail (only after NP got on the case?)

With AW1, NP asked the Judge if NP could Control the 401k, but the Judge said no. However, the 401k was definitely used to bail FD out of jail, but NP was not given the court order to Control the 401k.

In other words, NP wanted all the 'cash in hand' so to speak, instead of a bond against the 401k and Judge Blawie said no. NP was worried about how He himself was going to be paid and If He had Control of the 401k, that would not be an issue, at least until the money ran out.

Fotis Dulos out on bail; prosecutor says his DNA found in Jennifer Dulos’ home

"Blawie denied Pattis’ request to have his law firm take Control of Fotis Dulos’ 401(k) for assurance purposes."

IMO.

Last edited:

Agree - but I really think she helped plan details, as well...

Thanks for bringing this idea back for discussion!

We have gone round and round on thoughts about MT, her motives, motivation, thinking or absence thereof and why she stayed at 4Jx.

Going along with your theory though I do wonder if perhaps then the State might be pursuing a deal with FD INSTEAD of MT? Its tough because Atty. P. IMO isn't known as a crafter of 'deals' for his clients as his normal path is to take his clients to trial, his clients get convicted by jury and the keys are tossed on his clients once they end up in prison generally.

BUT, if the circumstances are such that a deal might offer less prison time for FD then perhaps we might see that happen? IDK. OR, would you expect Atty. P. to take the case/s to trial and then present the evidence against MT in hopes of a reduced sentence vs whatever deal is offered by the State?

My guess is that the State has to complete the investigation to figure out which of the co-conspirators to deal with. It seems that the State early on tried to deal with MT and it doesn't seem (at least publicly) that this has gone anywhere.

I do wonder though if both Atty. P. and Atty Bowman simply want to roll the dice with a jury trial and decline any deal from the State?

This last option seems a bit risky IMO given that the CCTV available looks to be voluminous along the route from Farmington to NC. Just need one picture of EACH MT and FD IMO combined with forensic evidence from Albany and MIRA and then the Jury is off for discussion.

Lots to think about IMO for the co-conspirators.

MOO

'It's tough because Atty. P. IMO isn't known as a crafter of 'deals' for his clients as his normal path is to take his clients to trial, his clients get convicted by jury and the keys are tossed on his clients once they end up in prison generally.'

Oh my.. this is priceless!

'It's tough because Atty. P. IMO isn't known as a crafter of 'deals' for his clients as his normal path is to take his clients to trial, his clients get convicted by jury and the keys are tossed on his clients once they end up in prison generally.'

Oh my.. this is priceless!

What if NP sabotages his cases on purpose?

Could this be how he makes sure these people are held responsible for their actions?

Nah, just wishful thinking.

His track record is like 99% loses to 1% wins.

Who keeps hiring someone with that track record?

Obviously, people like Fd who are Enamored with the Antics of Pattisville.

Of course, it could always be that NP gets the cases that No One else is willing to touch.

However, NP's antics are really 'out there'.

Does he not realize that if something is Not working that he needs to change his tactics?

Bottom line, NP is All About The Green and those Bankable Hours.

These cases can bring a lot of money to Pattisville as they Continue to file motion after motion after motion and taking Everything all the way to the US Supreme Court if necessary.

I doubt that NP really cares whether anyone is found guilty or not, because he gets paid regardless.

To the client, it looks as if NP is 'Fighting the Good Fight' for the 'little guy' when it is just a 'ploy' to get more money from the case.

Sad, Sad, and more Sad.

IMO.

What if NP sabotages his cases on purpose?

Could this be how he makes sure these people are held responsible for their actions?

Nah, just wishful thinking.

His track record is like 99% loses to 1% wins.

Who keeps hiring someone with that track record?

Obviously, people like Fd who are Enamored with the Antics of Pattisville.

Of course, it could always be that NP gets the cases that No One else is willing to touch.

However, NP's antics are really 'out there'.

Does he not realize that if something is Not working that he needs to change his tactics?

Bottom line, NP is All About The Green and those Bankable Hours.

These cases can bring a lot of money to Pattisville as they Continue to file motion after motion after motion and taking Everything all the way to the US Supreme Court if necessary.

I doubt that NP really cares whether anyone is found guilty or not, because he gets paid regardless.

To the client, it looks as if NP is 'Fighting the Good Fight' for the 'little guy' when it is just a 'ploy' to get more money from the case.

Sad, Sad, and more Sad.

IMO.
I am not convinced that the green is his motive.
He's not wearing Armani suits and designer ties with matching pocket hanker chiefs.
If anything, he looks scruffy and unkempt.
The college professor New England-y kinda look.
Actually clad in improper shoes. Look like Crocs to me.
I think with Norm it is all about stature, superior intelligence ( as he sees it) and ego.
MOO.

He's not wearing Armani suits and designer ties with matching pocket hanker chiefs.
I think with Norm it is all about stature, superior intelligence ( as he sees it) and ego.
MOO.

Without a doubt.

With NP, it is about Everything except the client.

My husband has a friend from college that dresses in coveralls and flannel shirts and by the look of him, you would not think this guy has any money and/or a higher education. Everyone is totally fooled by his attire.

However, he is highly educated and one of the smartest people I know. Several homes throughout the world and what does he like to do more than anything? Getting up early on his parent's farm and milk the cows. He calls working on the farm, his stress reliever from his everyday life.

I guess my point is that you cannot always judge a book by it's cover.

IMO.

P.S. Coverall guy, sends them out to the cleaners to have them starched and pressed.

Without a doubt.

With NP, it is about Everything except the client.

My husband has a friend from college that dresses in coveralls and flannel shirts and by the look of him, you would not think this guy has any money and/or a higher education. Everyone is totally fooled by his attire.

However, he is highly educated and one of the smartest people I know. Several homes throughout the world and what does he like to do more than anything? Getting up early on his parent's farm and milk the cows. He calls working on the farm, his stress reliever from his everyday life.

I guess my point is that you cannot always judge a book by it's cover.

IMO.

P.S. Coverall guy, sends them out to the cleaners to have them starched and pressed.
Love this and totally get it.
But he is not Norm.
Norm doesn't own several houses across the world, as far as I know.
Nor do I think he aspires to that.
He was a poor boy with a single mother.
IMO, he strove to be meaningful in life. Or find meaning in life.
And this is the path he has chosen.
MOO.

With AW1, NP asked the Judge if NP could Control the 401k, but the Judge said no. However, the 401k was definitely used to bail FD out of jail, but NP was not given the court order to Control the 401k.

In other words, NP wanted all the 'cash in hand' so to speak, instead of a bond against the 401k and Judge Blawie said no. NP was worried about how He himself was going to be paid and If He had Control of the 401k, that would not be an issue, at least until the money ran out.

Fotis Dulos out on bail; prosecutor says his DNA found in Jennifer Dulos’ home

"Blawie denied Pattis’ request to have his law firm take Control of Fotis Dulos’ 401(k) for assurance purposes."

IMO.

If NP is looking for more "green", why doesn't he look on CTbiglist.com for his own unclaimed properties--probably forgotten bank accounts? He's got 2 of them listed. So does "Footis Dulos" from Burlington. Jennifer Dulos has two--one from Canton, the other from Farmington. No sign they're in survivorship with anyone.

But he is not Norm.
MOO.

Very true.

Different circumstances but the friend did grow up on a poor farm in the 50's, albeit with both parents and they did have food on the table. He received a full college scholarship and the rest is history.

Perhaps NP is spending all his hard earned money when he is on the 'Couch' four mornings per week?

Does anyone know if NP has ever turned down a deal that was better than what the defendant received at trial? Or, does he just say 'no deal' right up front and therefore there is never a deal put on the table?

IMO.

If NP is looking for more "green", why doesn't he look on CTbiglist.com for his own unclaimed properties--probably forgotten bank accounts? He's got 2 of them listed. So does "Footis Dulos" from Burlington. Jennifer Dulos has two--one from Canton, the other from Farmington. No sign they're in survivorship with anyone.
JD has several in NY also

But he is not Norm.
MOO.[/QUOTE

Imo - Norm is a rather complicated guy.

He attempts to validate himself by always trying to show the world that he is the smartest guy in the room. Kind of self defeating behavior since it only tends to alienate him from others. He would have you believe he is a renegade type on the side of justice. But I don’t think he sees himself accurately.

I do find it interesting that he owns a bookstore.

Maybe books were his refuge/shelter through out his turbulent up bringing.

BEACHCOMBING: Bethany Bookstore a ‘Place of Magic’

MOO.

I think it's a carefully crafted image and I think he's all about the money (& the media spotlight) even though he wants you to think otherwise. He may wear rumpled clothes and look like his hair hasn't seen a comb in weeks but watch what kind of car he drives (fancy late model Saab I think). He's represented by a management agency for gosh sake! Don't let the book cover fool you, hes not a guy who's disinterested in money. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff