Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know-that wasn’t the part I was unclear about...I was wondering what she meant when she identified the attorney as PG’s (or EE, as we have been calling him), and said something like “I think we know what that means” when Urso said that Colangelo’s state’s attorney’s office is the best it’s ever been. Is Urso saying that it’s good, bad, or ugly for the Dulos case?
EE atty feels FD will be nailed to the wall. OP is sometimes cryptic. Can't speak for her but perhaps it means that Colangelo has done a great job with the case and results will be forthcoming. @kimch33kim please correct if I am wrong!

I seriously doubt Fotis Dulos would be making $1 million today at Cap Gemini, regardless of the economy. His Linkedin profile lists him as a "manager" at CapG. Not a managing partner, or an MVP (I worked in this type of consulting space for many years, and am familiar with the typical chain of command.) Just a lowly, dime-a-dozen manager. If he ever achieved anything more significant, he would have noted it in his LI work history - any adult who goes to the trouble of noting how long it took him to graduate from college is not likely to skip on an impressive job title.

He also piddled around in the weird family business for several years after graduating from Brown, before getting his MBA and entry to Cap Gemini.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/fotis-dulos-28102b12
work in similar industry and agree

Yes, this is my recollection as well.

Issue IMO is whether Atty Weinstein ever received the information from Fd. We don't know.

I wonder whether it was attached as one of the exhibits to the Civil Case and the exhibits are only available in person so far as I know.

Unfortunately with the inactive Press situation nobody has posted them online.

Roadtrip to Hartford anyone?
MOO
I wish! I won't be back in Connecticut until early February. If the stars align, I'll be taking notes at any/all trials.

Lol. Seriously, where are the investigative journalists? Oh yeah...all on this site. Keep up the good work everyone.
Now let's pray a reporter gets the courage to ask some real probing questions next time everyone's outside the courthouse and press some buttons...I'd like to see the response.

Me, too. I personally think there shouldn't be any microphones set up outside the courthouse but if the press insists on doing it, then let's see them actually do their job instead of letting NP spin his changing fairy tales about what happened to JF or hurl insults at the 85 year old grandmother who is currently supporting his client's children.
GET A BACKBONE REPORTERS, remember what you were taught in J school and start asking some hard questions (hey, start asking ANY questions!) like where's Jennifer? You claim to love your children, then why aren't you supporting them? Why didn't you support your children for YEARS? Why are you still living in GF's house? Did you kill Jennifer? You sent holiday well wishes to Jennifer so you must think she's alive .... what are you doing to find her? Who's the Greek benefactor? Do you have money in overseas bank accounts? How are you paying for all of your lawyers? Why did you claim poverty in Family Court but stated on a loan application your net worth was over $6 million dollars? Is your client involved in fraudulent business activities? How is your client supporting himself? Is your client hiding assets in Greece? Who's paying you? Are you being paid to represent FD by the state of CT? Did MT kill Jennifer? Etc. etc. etc.

One last thing, I find it pretty outrageous that the defense lawyer (NP) bullied a female reporter who asked him a question he didn't like (I think he did this on 2 separate occasions with 2 different reporters but can't recall details) and no one said a word in her defense --- not her fellow reporters who heard it, not her boss, not her publisher. It was radio silence. Why is NP's bad (translation: misogynistic) behavior tolerated?

Me, too. I personally think there shouldn't be any microphones set up outside the courthouse but if the press insists on doing it, then let's see them actually do their job instead of letting NP spin his changing fairy tales about what happened to JF or hurl insults at the 85 year old grandmother who is currently supporting his client's children.
GET A BACKBONE REPORTERS, remember what you were taught in J school and start asking some hard questions (hey, start asking ANY questions!) like where's Jennifer? You claim to love your children, then why aren't you supporting them? Why didn't you support your children for YEARS? Why are you still living in GF's house? Did you kill Jennifer? You sent holiday well wishes to Jennifer so you must think she's alive .... what are you doing to find her? Who's the Greek benefactor? Do you have money in overseas bank accounts? How are you paying for all of your lawyers? Why did you claim poverty in Family Court but stated on a loan application your net worth was over $6 million dollars? Is your client involved in fraudulent business activities? How is your client supporting himself? Is your client hiding assets in Greece? Who's paying you? Are you being paid to represent FD by the state of CT? Did MT kill Jennifer? Etc. etc. etc.

One last thing, I find it pretty outrageous that the defense lawyer (NP) bullied a female reporter who asked him a question he didn't like (I think he did this on 2 separate occasions with 2 different reporters but can't recall details) and no one said a word in her defense --- not her fellow reporters who heard it, not her boss, not her publisher. It was radio silence. Why is NP's bad (translation: misogynistic) behavior tolerated?

Agree with you 1000%....Your questions BBM in your post above are spot on.

I'm sick of all the reporters waiting for NP and Fd to drop their drivel after each court appearance. Everyone should have called him out for his attacks on the female journalists, and the sickening reference to GF as Mama Warbucks. NP can be hateful when he chooses to be. He might consider additional time with his psychologist/psychiatrist in the near future.
MOO...IMO

Last edited:
I was thinking about the bail hold up
Pattis said the bail package was ready but they couldn’t find his passport( in the safe).
I was wondering if FD could’ve had something to pay the deposit to the attorneys in the safe but was waiting to hire Rochlin to get it because Pattis is a Criminal attorney and might have to tell the court what was in the safe or because Pattis is a criminal attorney and he didn’t trust him.
He probably has an a Anonymous GREEK Benefactors LLC to write checks on so no one is actually lying to the Court

And, we must remember that Rochlin was busy finding the stolen family court document at the same time as he was looking for the passport. And, the passport issue is still an problem because I thought he had turned his into family court at one time. However, that can't be correct because he made trips to Greece, South America, and Spain during the interim.

It's too bad LE couldn't access the safe when they were looking for JFd. In fact, I keep thinking LE returned those properties and items very quickly.

MOO..IMO

Bottom line, IMO no funds were withdrawn from the 401(k) because Fd is cheap and a natural born unrepentant fraudster. Fd is also not filing tax returns. Fd would be committing tax evasion if he ignored the 401(k) early withdrawal penalty tax form coming this April and did not file a 2019 tax return. Thus, it would be an excellent investigation to conduct - who posted bail (attorney presenting a check through his firm's trust account, the source of funds may or may not be privileged depending on how crooked the judge making the determination on a conspiracy charge is...see @riolove77 in the Kelsey Berreth thread discussing the jailhouse conspiracy to commit future hits). The investigation into the source of funds for Fd's bail may or may not reveal the money laundering source as well. It will, IMO, put a law license at risk once again, this time the result will be definitive. I pray for our judicial system.

If FD could easily get bail funds out of his 401k by having his attorney access his account, why then wasn’t his first attorney, Eugene Riccio, able to get those funds for him? See HC article after FD’s first court appearance with NP:

Police return to Hartford trash plant Sunday in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer

“Attorney Kevin Smith, Pattis’ partner, met with Dulos in prison late Friday night. Bridgeport attorney Eugene Riccio represented Dulos during his first court appearance in Norwalk on June 3 and has been trying to secure a bond for Dulos since then. He was representing him for bond purposes only.”

Why would FD spend 11 days in jail if it was so easy to get a loan from his 401k?

Interesting whenever a criminal attorney withdraws from a case. The rules for professional conduct do not allow for a public reason to prejudice the case. But once an officer of the court gets a confession, you cannot lie to the court or allow your client to lie to the court...MOO.

By the way, we do have some fine criminal attorneys in CT who do decline to put their law license at risk.

Is it possible to represent Fd without putting your law license at risk?

IMO, if you know abut Tout and have documentation of how US taxpayer funds are sent overseas as charitable aid during the financial crisis in Greece and it is known that those funds are funneled back through family businesses, first through a Greek business and then through a prominent US family business who supports the politicians who grant the foreign aid...MOO. Conspiracy theory or actual conspiracy?

Is there still plausible deniability at this point?

Fd was on the stand at the civil trial. Was the entire topic of the 123 Hunter property transaction off limits at cross examination? SM pled the Fifth in Family Court related to the division of marital assets. GV and Markowitz and Mahwhinney are conveniently unavailable. Has it been 7 years yet? Are the aiders and abettors waiting for the Professional Rule of record retention to expire so no one loses their law license in this farce? Because that would be uncollegial, and you know the unwritten code. MOO.

Jennifer Farber Dulos, smart lady, connected the dots. The $500k wire to her father's bank account from Tout...she was disappeared because she knew...MOO.

I hope some evidence regarding the 123 Hunter transaction and Markowitz and Mahwhinney is in the exhibits or elsewhere. Something that can be sent to the IRS tip line. A real estate agent and a bank were at minimum involved along with the principals and their attorneys. Title agent? MOO.

Jennifer Farber Dulos, smart lady, connected the dots. The $500k wire to her father's bank account from Tout...she was disappeared because she knew...MOO.

I hope some evidence regarding the 123 Hunter transaction and Markowitz and Mahwhinney is in the exhibits or elsewhere. Something that can be sent to the IRS tip line. A real estate agent and a bank were at minimum involved along with the principals and their attorneys. Title agent? MOO.
RSBM: I do wonder what JD knew and when she knew it. I'm not convinced she was aware of specifics. If she did know, then I think even more poorly of her divorce atty as information equals power. She would have had tremendous leverage in the divorce proceedings. That leverage could have been exerted privately between the attys to possibly move things along. If FD did not want to be agreeable, I think there should have been a detailed affidavit submitted to the court as well as contact with the proper authorities such as IRS and whoever would investigate financial fraud. If the information had been disseminated early on, well, cat is out of the bag already and JD can no longer be threatened into keeping silent. I hate that the divorce proceedings are sealed in this case. I hate that domestic cases in general are made so difficult to access. I would love for my neighbors to be able to go online and see mine as there is nothing to be ashamed of on my part.

After 2 years, something triggered FD into finally committing murder. His financial house of cards was crumbling from outward appearances but I don't think it really was. The GF civil suit was making him mad and leaving him open to exposure to authorities. I don't think he felt like he was WIN-NING even after all the cheating, lying and stealing. A Narcopath will cut the nose from his own face if that is what it takes. He will spend thousands of dollars to get back only a few dollars from somebody he feels has wronged him. He is a victim of everybody around him: the mother of his children, the family who supported him financially, the media, EVERYBODY!

The desire to WIN did him in. He didn't even realize he had already won. Know when to hold em, know when to fold em. If he was smart, he should have got his passport and left the country a couple years ago. He would still have all his money instead of spending it on lawyers, but NO, he was mad that he was being called out on his actions. He wanted revenge on the Farbers who gave him every chance. A predator playing the victim card. He wanted to hurt GF bad and thought he would get the kids from her. Sorry! NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member