Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I’ve got to read to catch up but just saw the announcement on CNN! FD arrested for JFD murder. Prayers are answered, justice is coming... more arrests ... maybe MT. Justice for Jennifer. Prayers for Grandma and the children. Happy New Year!

MT on her way
At Troop G in Bridgeport where Fotis Dulos, charged with murdering estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos, already brought in Dulos girlfriend Michelle Traconis in custody (says state police), expected here in 30 mins
@wnpr

I haven’t been keeping up for a while

Who is Kent Mahwinney?

Never mind, looked the creep up!!!!!:mad:
KM is Fd longtime personal attorney and friend. KM has his own legal issues with a contentious divorce and has a thread here on WS.
Not familiar with laws governing bail but common sense tells me this guy is a huge flight risk so why would ANY bail be offered in the first place?
The atty on Channel 3 shortly ago said that roughly $600,000 would have to be raised by Fd.

My guess is that CONTRARY to Atty. P. plan to get Fd into court today that this WON'T happen and Fd will stay overnight at the Bridgeport Correctional Facility.

Sorry NOT sorry!

Wonder why NO update yet on MT arrest? Still curious if her stance of non cooperation ever changed or whether it was KM cooperation that might have changed the schedule of the AW3?

Will just have to HANG ON!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads