Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree.

But why is it OK for an Atty to stand up in Court and make such a statement without proving it to be true?

Is lying in Court ok if its done to 'prove a point'?

We have seen this all before from Atty. P. and he usually does it when speaking to the Press, but today he made the assertion about the 'home invasion' to the Judge.

Atty Colangelo either didn't know
Good on the Stamford Advocate....They looked for the story behind NP's comments. So Fd was hoodwinked by someone who carlessly sent a message to NP. Sounds like the person doing the interview was as hapless as Fd. What crime would this be? He didn't take anything of value. He used "false pretenses" (maybe) to get Fd to talk to him. He recorded Fd without permission (maybe). And, then there is the accusation that he tried to sell the material. I wonder if this was substantiated. Wonder if a crime was committed or not? IDK...????
It will be interesting to see if this is a crime in Ct. If fd or np did this I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be breaking a law but an ordinary citizen- well there might be a different law for them. That person that did the recording is lucky to still be alive and better stay alert. MOO

Yep, sadly for us we will be treated to a lot of yelling and pounding and appealing.

But it was encouraging to see Judge White not allow the usual shenanigans of Atty. P. at the last Court Appearance and so kept the yelling and pounding to a minimum.

I very much hope that the CT Supreme Court upholds the gag order in its entirety so that a fair trial may happen and that Judge Blawie can start enforcement of his original order SOON!

So far, my 'infractions list' for the 'gag order' by Pattisville is up to 16 items. And that is only the articles I've seen and not any of the radio shows. But, if people do listen to radio or hear any violations of the gag order please just pop them on the thread and I will add them to my list that will be sent to Judge Blawie/Judge White once the Supreme Court rules on the issue.

MOO
An excellent idea! Good work.

Hi all. I haven’t finished reading this thread so please excuse me if I’m breaking in on something. But I was wondering... is FD an American citizen? Is MT? TIA
Yes, it is believed that he is a naturalised US citizen who also holds a Greek Passport. He might also have a passport from Turkey but this is unconfirmed. We also know that Fd dodged his Greek Military service requirement as he staying in the US and got married (wife 1) and also went to grad school.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if this is a crime in Ct. If fd or np did this I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be breaking a law but an ordinary citizen- well there might be a different law for them. That person that did the recording is lucky to still be alive and better stay alert. MOO
It sounded like a sting operation of some sort that we have seen done by some tabloid press.

But, it also could be a huge stunt by Atty. P. as well so until the police report is revealed I will reserve judgement. It also could be yet another creative way around the 'gag order' as what better way to 'hear directly from Fd than via his new best friend'!

The creative ways around the 'gag order' are virtually endless and this could either be a true home invasion situation or something else entirely.

Wait and see and hope that the SA gets to the bottom of whatever is going on.

I do hope that if this is all some stunt from Atty. P. that it is punished harshly by Judge White or Judge Blawie. I also hope the SA finds and interviews the person that allegedly undertook this stunt.

I do in a way wish the Daily Mail were also involved here as nobody does this kind of reporting better IMO than the British tabloids! This story has their name written all over it IMO.

MOO

Good on the Stamford Advocate....They looked for the story behind NP's comments. So Fd was hoodwinked by someone who carlessly sent a message to NP. Sounds like the person doing the interview was as hapless as Fd. What crime would this be? He didn't take anything of value. He used "false pretenses" (maybe) to get Fd to talk to him. He recorded Fd without permission (maybe). And, then there is the accusation that he tried to sell the material. I wonder if this was substantiated. Wonder if a crime was committed or not? IDK...????
Farmington PD sent poor Lisa Backus to CSP on a wild goose chase for the 11 page document.

Honestly this looks no different than what the South Windsor PD did to the poor local reporter that wanted a copy of the KM arrest warrant for spousal rape and made them file a FOIA request.

Did Farmington PD do what they did to protect Fd or did they do what they did at the request of Atty. P. who doesn't want the report made public?

Why didn't Atty. P. bring the 11 page report to Court and submit it to the Judge and WHY didn't Atty Colangelo ask to see some evidence that what Atty. P. was claiming was in fact true?

How does Atty Colangelo know that there isn't some interesting statement made by Fd being recorded that might perhaps be significant to the JFd case?

Is there something incriminating in the 11 page report that Atty. P. doesn't want the Court or the Public to see and THAT might be why the report wasn't brought to Court.

Naughty Naughty if true.

I hope Hearst and SA file FOIA reports all weekend on this report to make sure that it sees the light of day IMMEDIATELY next week.

Unbelievable games are ongoing from Atty. P. IMO from the nonsense about leaving the axe in the garage to now this 11 page report. But if this entire situation is some kind of game cooked up by Pattisville to go around the 'gag order' then I hope it is severely punished as this sad episode has tinges of the Greek Interviews IMO which were also totally cooked up by Atty. P. to go around the 'gag order'.

I mean at a certain point we have to be able to tell the criminals from the lawyers but the lines here in this sorry case just keep blurring to the point where all the people sitting at the defendants table in Court all appear to be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seems like ongoing legal thuggery by a guy with a law license (for now) and a pony tail (who is no closer IMO to having a defense today than he was 6 months ago when Fd had the KM alibi)!

MOO

Last edited:
More Insider Stories

‘I know who you are,’ attorney in Jennifer Dulos case warns man he says recorded his client

By Lisa Backus Jan. 24, 2020 Updated: Jan. 24, 2020 8:35 p.m.

STAMFORD — A man who tried to befriend Fotis Dulos is now being investigated after he made audio recordings of their interactions and tried to sell them, attorney Norm Pattis said.

Pattis, representing Fotis Dulos on murder and other charges in connection with the disappearance and death of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, told a judge and later a cadre of reporters outside the courthouse Thursday that the man duped his client.

Farmington police confirmed the incident at Fotis Dulos’ home generated an 11-page report, but they referred Hearst Connecticut Media to state police to obtain the documents. Farmington police declined to comment about the incident or the report.
Quotes from article:

State police acknowledged receipt of a Freedom of Information Act request for the report, but did not immediately turn over the documents on Friday. [BBM]

---------------------------------

Looks like FOIA request was filed.

But still baffled why Atty. P. didn't bring the report and the recordings to Court and enter them into evidence the same way he did with the document of all the people whose comments he read out loud in Court from the Private FB Group.

Atty. P. mustn't want the 11 page report and the tapes (if they exist) to see the light of day.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members