Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't believe anything KM says. Like MT he
is feigning memory loss, brain cell deterioration,
concussion results and just plain stupidity.
Even his phone locations could have been staged on 5/24 and like FD, left his phone at
4JC during the crime. Enter burner phones.

He's sitting in jail, IMO, because he's lied to LE.
He knows more about the crime and refuses to come clean. Exactly what conspiracy he has
committed, we don't really know.
There's much, much more to come out on KM,
unless he works a deal and LE puts him on their side. For now we're just left wondering.

I think consciously or not, Fotis was trying to create multiple leads- to EE, to gone girl, to drug dealer, and even amuse LE with the discovery that his Raptor was in NC. That is not the same thing as trying to frame EE or anybody else with a tight looking case, but he probably did want LE to have the frustrating experience of considering and rejecting multiple theories. It takes heat off of him both by using resources looking elsewhere and psychologically adjusting LE that it was someone/something else while looking in non- FD directions.

Of course, a quality investigation does not try to force facts into a theory, and we don’t see that here. Also, a quality investigation explores information that seems to contradict, and this investigation does this, too. Such as by considering the stolen psych report.

I don’t see any reason to think LE looked only at Dulos with blinders on. Yet the facts known to date all point to him, with the help of his coconspirators.

What's interesting to me is that KM own AW only gives this info really:
View attachment 226778
NO video on vehicle. Phone pings info SOOO limited. What kind of vehicle does he even have. I am also wondering if the surveillance camera near 4JC only operated at night because IIRC, the only reference to that one is still the shot of FD at the mailbox? The MS video is referenced to a tee. ALSO, whatever search warrants were issued for KM, none of have been released. NONE. Is LE holding back because they hope he flips? Find it very odd that no SW related to KM have been released. Did he stay at 4JC the night of 5/23? This has been swirling in my head.
He has various vehicles. The one he primarily drives is a black merc SUV.

I agree with you. They were so busy cleaning up other stuff and putting into garbage bags they accidentally left the bucket and sweatshirt in the red Tacoma ... if FD wanted to frame PG he wouldn’t have texted about the hardware and other suspicious things. PG could easily gone to police and told police that FD was freaking out about seats etc and that makes FD look guilty. Not to mention the sweatshirt would have all FD DNA all over it too. FD wanted to get rid of all evidence ASAP. I think he hid JD phone or SIM card in PG truck and that’s what he threw away at russels car wash. Or maybe even a weapon he used. JMO
JD phone was found in the Suburban. It had been speculated that FD had jogged to the pond with it and that accounted for the time gap. That didn't happen. KM AW is surprisingly sparse and NO SW released. Mmmm. Also very interesting from SW:
15. That investigators used cellular data from Jennifer Dulos' cellphone and residential surveillance to
construct a timeline for the crime which included the victim's vehicle leaving the driveway of the residence
and points along a route which led to Lapham Road, where the vehicle was ultimately recovered. Data
showed the victim's phone remained within the area of Lapham Road and the south portion of Waveny
Park for approximately forty minutes prior to its last known location. Approximately three minutes after
Jennifer Dulos' phone disconnected from the network, the suspect's vehicle was shown on surveillance
camera traveling northbound along the Merritt Parkway (Rt. 15) just north of Exit 37. This timeframe
illustrates a forty minute gap in which the suspect's location is undetermined.

JD phone sat at Waveny for 40 minutes before being shut off. FD had to have gone straight to Farmington after phone was shut off. What was going on in this 40 minutes? Was he waiting for KM?

Last edited:
Whoa. Could the meat FD brought back from Stop-and-Shop AND 80MS be KM?????

Theory: KM drives to 80MS on the 23rd, leaving a car there for the next day. FD leaves his dinner party to go get more meat (seriously? Who does that????), he scoots over to 80MS, picks up KM who may in fact have sausage for brains and returns to 4JC.

Theory continued: in the morning, TWO PEOPLE depart from 4JC. Two people, one vehicle.... they drive to Wavenly, FD continues to Welles by bicycle. KM stays with the Tacoma. No need for burner phones!!! After FD leaves JF's house, he meets up with KM, and together they transfer everything between vehicles and go directly do 80MS.... One vehicle, two people....

They may well have KM leaving 80MS in his personal vehicle at some point that day!! With or without a body! (I'm still not convinced there's nothing in the bottom of the gun club grave, say a skinny layer of bones and about two bags of lime.) We could well see a search warrant for HIS trunk liner!

JMO JMO JMO

Last edited:
I think consciously or not, Fotis was trying to create multiple leads- to EE, to gone girl, to drug dealer, and even amuse LE with the discovery that his Raptor was in NC. That is not the same thing as trying to frame EE or anybody else with a tight looking case, but he probably did want LE to have the frustrating experience of considering and rejecting multiple theories. It takes heat off of him both by using resources looking elsewhere and psychologically adjusting LE that it was someone/something else while looking in non- FD directions.

Of course, a quality investigation does not try to force facts into a theory, and we don’t see that here. Also, a quality investigation explores information that seems to contradict, and this investigation does this, too. Such as by considering the stolen psych report.

I don’t see any reason to think LE looked only at Dulos with blinders on. Yet the facts known to date all point to him, with the help of his coconspirators.

Thank you sds71! This article mentions bloody footprints at the Welles location. I don’t think I’ve ever heard that before. Is this common knowledge and something I just missed somehow?? Seems major. MOO
It's in the SW. Also interesting is that the SW for 4JC was looking for a pair of Converse sneakers. There are photos of MT wearing what looks to be the same perhaps. Maybe her and FD have same shoe size. Seems it's possible.MOO.

JD phone was found in the Suburban. It had been speculated that FD had jogged to the pond with it and that accounted for the time gap. That didn't happen. KM AW is surprisingly sparse and NO SW released. Mmmm. Also very interesting from SW:
15. That investigators used cellular data from Jennifer Dulos' cellphone and residential surveillance to
construct a timeline for the crime which included the victim's vehicle leaving the driveway of the residence
and points along a route which led to Lapham Road, where the vehicle was ultimately recovered. Data
showed the victim's phone remained within the area of Lapham Road and the south portion of Waveny
Park for approximately forty minutes prior to its last known location. Approximately three minutes after
Jennifer Dulos' phone disconnected from the network, the suspect's vehicle was shown on surveillance
camera traveling northbound along the Merritt Parkway (Rt. 15) just north of Exit 37. This timeframe

JD phone sat at Waveny for 40 minutes before being shut off. FD had to have gone straight to Farmington. What was going on in this 40 minutes? Was he waiting for KM?
Reading through her phone? Using her dead or dying print to open it?

Does everyone know that Fd has a hearing on 1/22 which Pattis requested re probable cause hearing, which needs to be scheduled within 60 days?

This thread has been moving along fast - so don't know if this had been posted already!
A PC hearing can be waived. A defense attorney usually won't though because they get to question the cops and witnesses and get a preview of the state's case. It's a free shot at discovery.

JD phone sat at Waveny for 40 minutes before being shut off. FD had to have gone straight to Farmington after phone was shut off. What was going on in this 40 minutes? Was he waiting for KM?
I thought the phone with the red case was not her phone

Apologies if we have discussed the Subway receipt ad nauseum already. I'm obsessed with the Subway receipt because there isn't a Subway shop in New Canaan any more. One of the two in Greenwich is now closed. One close to the Merritt exit in Stamford. One at the Stamford train station. One in Norwalk Walmart kind of close to the I95 if you are a local but hard to find for someone not local. Three in Farmington? West Hartford? Sure there are breakfast sandwiches available at 9 am when the store opens but you would kind of stick out a bit in the Fairfield Subways because most people I know don't get their breakfast and coffee at Subway. Donut Delight or Dunkin...I'm in Stamford, BTW. Which accomplice stops because he/she has the munchies and isn't that disciplined? MOO.

‘It was embarrassing’
In the search warrants, Almeida also recalled another incident that occurred a few months earlier when the couple was still living together in Farmington.

Almeida said she witnessed Jennifer Dulos run into a bedroom, slam the door behind her and kept it shut with her body as her estranged husband tried to get in, according to the search warrant.
Almeida said Fotis Dulos stopped banging on the door when he realized she and one of the children were present, the search warrant said.

Dulos Kyrimi’s daughter, Klelia, said the incident started when Jennifer Dulos came into the home — where a wedding was being held — using “foul language.”

“He didn’t chase her,” Klelia Kyrimi said Friday in a phone interview. “She was going upstairs and he followed her. It was embarrassing. We all didn’t want to see something like that. They went into one of the kid’s rooms to talk and closed the door behind them. We were all wondering what was happening to her. I could hear him trying to calm her down.”

Tensions remained high as Jennifer Dulos left Farmington unannounced with the children for her new home in New Canaan the day after Father’s Day in June 2017. It prompted Fotis Dulos to call police and report his children missing.
Police determined the children were with Jennifer Dulos, who filed for divorce the next day.

‘Controlling and aggressive’ behavior
In the months that followed, the heated divorce proceedings began, including Jennifer Dulos filing an emergency order for custody of the children.

However, Stamford Superior Court Judge Thomas Colin denied the request, saying Jennifer Dulos did not prove “there is an immediate and present risk of physical danger or psychological harm to the parties’ children.”
In his ruling, Colin acknowledged the raw emotions between the couple and that Jennifer Dulos perceived her husband to be “controlling and aggressive.”

Colin encouraged the couple to work together through their attorneys to resolve the custody issues.

“The court is hopeful that once things settle down and cooler heads prevail, these extremely well educated and accomplished parents will be able to reach an agreement,” Colin said.

However, the incident in the New Canaan driveway occurred just days later, prompting Jennifer Dulos to file a contempt of court document on Aug. 9, 2017.

In the document, Jennifer Dulos described the incident and claimed her husband violated the judge’s order by displaying “intimidating and degrading” behavior in front of their children, divorce records show.

Jennifer Dulos also claimed her husband told her she should be “locked away” and “you should be put in an insane asylum,” in front of the children, according to divorce documents.

A judge eventually limited Fotis Dulos’ contact with his children to supervised visits. The last one occurred May 22 — two days before Jennifer Dulos was killed — in his estranged wife’s backyard
Fd’s family is as delusional as him..

How is this Judge Colin sleeping? (Rhetorical Q - I'm sure just fine!)
Makes Judge Heller look like a bit of a hero (albeit, an ineffective one).
I'm sure I'll get pushback for the latter comment, but exhausted and furious that so many women who've been terrorized by the men they've allowed in their lives have to appeal to a system that is rigged in favor of the abuser (provided abuser goes by the pronouns he/him).
‘It was embarrassing’
In the search warrants, Almeida also recalled another incident that occurred a few months earlier when the couple was still living together in Farmington.

Almeida said she witnessed Jennifer Dulos run into a bedroom, slam the door behind her and kept it shut with her body as her estranged husband tried to get in, according to the search warrant.
Almeida said Fotis Dulos stopped banging on the door when he realized she and one of the children were present, the search warrant said.

Dulos Kyrimi’s daughter, Klelia, said the incident started when Jennifer Dulos came into the home — where a wedding was being held — using “foul language.”

“He didn’t chase her,” Klelia Kyrimi said Friday in a phone interview. “She was going upstairs and he followed her. It was embarrassing. We all didn’t want to see something like that. They went into one of the kid’s rooms to talk and closed the door behind them. We were all wondering what was happening to her. I could hear him trying to calm her down.”

Tensions remained high as Jennifer Dulos left Farmington unannounced with the children for her new home in New Canaan the day after Father’s Day in June 2017. It prompted Fotis Dulos to call police and report his children missing.
Police determined the children were with Jennifer Dulos, who filed for divorce the next day.

‘Controlling and aggressive’ behavior
In the months that followed, the heated divorce proceedings began, including Jennifer Dulos filing an emergency order for custody of the children.

However, Stamford Superior Court Judge Thomas Colin denied the request, saying Jennifer Dulos did not prove “there is an immediate and present risk of physical danger or psychological harm to the parties’ children.”
In his ruling, Colin acknowledged the raw emotions between the couple and that Jennifer Dulos perceived her husband to be “controlling and aggressive.”

Colin encouraged the couple to work together through their attorneys to resolve the custody issues.

“The court is hopeful that once things settle down and cooler heads prevail, these extremely well educated and accomplished parents will be able to reach an agreement,” Colin said.

However, the incident in the New Canaan driveway occurred just days later, prompting Jennifer Dulos to file a contempt of court document on Aug. 9, 2017.

In the document, Jennifer Dulos described the incident and claimed her husband violated the judge’s order by displaying “intimidating and degrading” behavior in front of their children, divorce records show.

Jennifer Dulos also claimed her husband told her she should be “locked away” and “you should be put in an insane asylum,” in front of the children, according to divorce documents.

A judge eventually limited Fotis Dulos’ contact with his children to supervised visits. The last one occurred May 22 — two days before Jennifer Dulos was killed — in his estranged wife’s backyard

In keeping with the vexatious litigant...In the Greenwich Time yesterday, NP says:

"Norm Pattis said Thursday he intends to request a probable cause hearing on behalf of his client Fotis Dulos in terms of the charges brought against him in relation to the homicide and disappearance of his estranged wife Jennifer Dulos.

“There is a low probability of success given the fact a judge has already signed the warrant, but it is a chance to hold Mr. Dulos’ accusers accountable,” Pattis said Thursday."

In other words, this is just another expensive, time waster in which NP gets to talk to the press and show off for his client....and drag out the court proceedings.

But, but, but...Normie really wants to go to trial as soon as he can. And, pigs fly...
NP is going to run away from a trial as quickly as he can; he will now do everything in his power to delay Dulos' trial and certain conviction. It is coming, however, and both he and his client know who will be held "accountable" on that Day of Judgement.

It's in the SW. Also interesting is that the SW for 4JC was looking for a pair of Converse sneakers. There are photos of MT wearing what looks to be the same perhaps. Maybe her and FD have same shoe size. Seems it's possible.MOO.

Since SW for 80 MS isn't in the release, MOO the converse chuck taylors shoe print might have been from there.
In places MT denied going, the basement or other areas that show direct involvement in preparing items of evidence for disposal.

IMO
Greece. He embezzeled millions from the spec houses he was building with JD family money. He didn't pay the contractors. He siphoned off the money and sent it to Greece to his lovely rat of a sister with the help of KM. That money coming back from Greece is Farber family money. IRS should do a forensic accounting of his company, they broke tons of laws and sent money out of the country. KM was involved with real estate deals with FD and he illegally either did it himself or allowed it to happen. This is not rocket science. The state of CT look like bumbling idiots to not follow up on all these leads. If they can't get him on murder get him on the other illegal acts, or get him on both including the interference of a court order with KM's STBX contact trying to lure her to his house on false pretenses to murder her too.
Just a bad seed, that got JD to play along for awhile with his diabolical plans.
IMO
I have to believe the feds are looking closely into Dulos' finances relating to those bank loans. The Marshal's Office and the FBI were in on the murder investigation very early, so I cannot imagine there is not an open federal investigation of some sort. He is a sitting duck IMO- if they investigate. Let's hope there is an ambitious, hard-working Assistant United States Attorney in CT ,who is as offended by this guy's blatant criminality as we are. The feds know their stuff when it comes to financial crimes.

Whoa. Could the meat FD brought back from Stop-and-Shop AND 80MS be KM?????

Theory: KM drives to 80MS on the 23rd, leaving a car there for the next day. FD leaves his dinner party to go get more meat (seriously? Who does that????), he scoots over to 80MS, picks up KM who may in fact have sausage for brains and returns to 4JC.

Theory continued: in the morning, TWO PEOPLE depart from 4JC. Two people, one vehicle.... they drive to Wavenly, FD continues to Welles by bicycle. KM stays with the Tacoma. No need for burner phones!!! After FD leaves JF's house, he meets up with KM, and together they transfer everything between vehicles and go directly do 80MS.... One vehicle, two people....

They may well have KM leaving 80MS in his personal vehicle at some point that day!! With or without a body! (I'm still not convinced there's nothing in the bottom of the gun club grave, say a skinny layer of bones and about two bags of lime.) We could well see a search warrant for HIS trunk liner!

JMO JMO JMO
Agree ..that the “Meat Run” was a farce . FD needed to get somewhere and agree he met up with KM that night .

However , I think KM was sitting in Fore Office the morning of the murder per the Alibi script guiding MT thru the steps they had concocted.

Once the (fake timeline/alibi) was established I think he left .
But, to where ?

“That by Jove is the question”.

You are en fuego here, @afitzy ! And they do say you catch more flies with honey! Perhaps you can ask Dave Altimieri if he kindly forward this to Rena Dulos K. and her dear Admiral hubby - since our intrepid HC reporter has such the inside line there!

Reading this account I just have to wonder whether 'delusional behaviour' is perhaps genetic in the Dulos/Kyrimi family?

I don't recall delusion being a genetic disorder (more of a personality disorder perhaps or addiction to denial as a personal defense IDK!?) but perhaps researchers should look into it as the now rebranded "Dulos Kyrimi" (thanks for the name clarification BTW!) is now claiming to, "...not know where they are getting this, but they don't have any character to be saying these types of lies."

Lies? Really? Don't think so. Not one bit of lying here.

Sure we have heard lies but they haven't IMO come from JFd or the people suing your brother Fd for repayment or the State of CT who has accused your brother of murder and other serious crimes. Perhaps Dave Altimari didn't explain it all to you properly when you called him the other day? Dave should have told you that your brother is accused of not only murdering his wife but also borrowing money from people (GF and the banks) and not paying it back. Your brother IMO has been a very very naughty boy and maybe hasn't told you the entire 'story'. Its not a hard story to follow but you will have to do bit of reading in order to put it all together. I realize that repaying bank loans might not be a familiar concept in Greece but in the US it is customary to repay what is borrowed and to also pay interest.

We are just trying to figure out where all the money went that Fd took from GF and the banks? Did he perhaps give it to you and the Rear Admiral and if he did can you please send it back as it really doesn't belong to you or your family as it was borrowed from banks in CT in good faith (and GF) but sadly there doesn't seem to have been ANY good faith at all. Did Fd perhaps tell you that the money was a 'gift'? He might have been fibbing a bit here. Well, you know what they say about beware of "Greeks/Turks" bearing gifts and all that! The sad thing is that the money really belongs to the 5 children you sought to visit in NY (remember them?). How will you and your family explain to them someday why their dad gave you all their money and they don't have any of it? Or, did you maybe give all the money to Atty. P.? Naughty, Naughty if you did and if you did then maybe it would be a good idea to talk to your attorney as maybe a trip back to the US might not be in your best interest unless you want to go to prison too!

Message to Dulos/Kyrimi - please get thee to the Stamford Courthouse on the next trip to the States where there is an enormous file of over 450 motions in Family Court and multiple experts who evaluated the family that just might explain all this to you if any confusion exists.

After you have finished with the Family Court file I'd suggest a brief coffee break as you will no doubt be totally exhausted before diving back into the documents in Civil Court in Stamford.

Sadly for The Danbury Savings Bank they made the mistake of lending your brother money in a no equity down deal to build the Sturbridge property in New Canaan. Your brother says he can't pay the loan back and can't even pay for interest or maintenance or taxes on the property. The Danbury Savings Bank needs their money back or their Board of Directors and Shareholders will be very very angry. So, if you know where this money is or can ask your brother to return the money to The Danbury Savings Bank, I'm sure they would very much appreciate it! Ditto for Peoples Bank who also has a sizeable loan to your brother and is also probably in trouble with their Board of Directors as well.

Then have another coffee and drive up to Hartford and read through the also enormous file (paying special attention to the exhibits) in the Hartford Civil Court with the GF case. Also take a look at an older file where your brother rear ended a poor young woman on I84 and trashed his Porsche Cayenne. I know you are probably more concerned about the trashed Porsche Cayenne, but the poor woman that your brother rear ended suffered terribly and was unable to work (she wasn't a wealthy person and could barely afford an attorney) and yet your brother and his atty. thrashed this poor woman in court for a couple years and made it impossible for her to get compensation for her very severe injuries.

Honestly, please get with the program here members of the "Greek Family", as its impossible to believe that the best you can do is to accuse ALL the people that have had the sheer misfortune to run into your unethical and immoral brother of lying?

I would call this all a true Greek Tragedy but its now gone beyond that level IMO!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members