Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me, does anyone else remember a motion where NP was talking about the PI and said that he wanted to redact the name of the PI from court documents? Trying to find it, it may have been in September or October during the back and forth about revealing how Fd's legal fees were being paid.

That struck me as being odd when them hiring McKenna was already public knowledge at the time.
Was that in his motion to quash Weinstein subpoena

Thanks for the warm welcome, @afitzy ! Once I realized there were 30+ forums, I started doing exactly what you suggested and searched "WS" + "Jennifer Dulos" + whatever I wanted to know. You guys have covered it all!

I haven't walked Deercliff in several years, but I believe there are no dedicated paths and people just pick through the woods of their own accord. But I'm thinking of taking a little trip there this weekend and finding out for sure.

I, too, believe 80 MS is where any dismemberment/body disposal took place. There are only two gaps in FD's whereabouts on 5/24 and I don't think the 20 minutes at the Lapham Rd pull-off is long enough to do anything significant, plus it was the middle of the day in a fairly crowded place. The 2+ hours at 80 MS on the other hand....

Speaking 80 MS, has there been any discussion of FD using the vintage bike while at the property? The Tacoma pulls into 80MS at 12:22, and then FD and MT pull in with the Chevy and the Jeep at 1:36. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's no evidence of FD leaving 80 MS by vehicle between 12:22 and 1:30. So how did he get to Jefferson Xing to pick up the Chevy? We know he still has the bike in the back of the Tacoma at this point, so could it stand to reason he uses the bike to get from 80 MS to 4 Jefferson Xing (~12 minute ride, probably shorter for FD because he's so active)? This also means he could have used the bike to go somewhere else, too. Like the woods. Where he might have dug a couple of preemptive holes. Maybe discussed with KM during his little visit on 5/23? (MOO)

Welcome auspex! It sounds as though you had given the case a lot of thought before you joined.

Re the part of your post BBM (bolded by me), I still have trouble believing that - in a crime so clearly pre-meditated - Fd would plan to use a disposal site so close to ‘home’’. He wants to point AWAY from himself.

And yet it looks pretty certain he brought her (alive or dead) to MS, risking leaving dna evidence. which makes me wonder whether that bit wasn’t planned.

I think Jennifer’s body is some way away from any of his properties.

ETA fixed typo

This is going to be it. FD was observed removing items from a memorial (I’m assuming for Jennifer). What the hell?!

BREAKING: State’s attorney Rich Colangelo files to modify the conditions of Fotis Dulos’ bond. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Attachments

• 12B96502-A5A7-4205-BFB7-F248D1A2FDB3.jpeg
    12B96502-A5A7-4205-BFB7-F248D1A2FDB3.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 136
Why not assume he broke in through the mudroom door. Or assume that there was a spare key under the doormat for the mudroom door that leads outside?
I cannot imagine Jennifer would have left a key under the mat given the circumstances. She was afraid of Dulos, even had the nanny rush out the door to physically keep him out the house when he "accidentally" showed up early for that visit. Of course, changing its location to her house at the last minute was all part of his plan.

I think she kept that house buttoned up tight because she, more than any other person on Earth, knew exactly the violence he was capable of committing. Clearly, though, that visit with the children was (sadly) crucial to his plans. He did something that night which helped him plan or implement this murder, and it had to do with how he was going to get to Jennifer when she was her most vulnerable. Every detail of that visit is important. Those poor children; he used his visit with them to get to her, and that makes him non-human in my book.

This is going to be it. FD was observed removing items from a memorial (I’m assuming for Jennifer). What the hell?!

Marissa Alter on Twitter

This was last Friday? So he is not allowed to leave the confines of the house to do anything, right? How does he get his mail? I wondered how long it would take him to screw up. I bet they don’t do anything, though. They never hold his feet to the fire.

BREAKING: State’s attorney Rich Colangelo files to modify the conditions of Fotis Dulos’ bond. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter
What??? He needs to go to jail. No more chances. His hatred for Jennifer shines through with that act, though. He hates his missing wife so much that he would remove a memorial honoring her? That's a WHOLE lot of hatred!

He is constitutionally incapable of following court orders and has shown so time and time and time again. He just doesn't think the rules apply to him.

I thought I made this clear a couple of days ago, but it looks like some people aren’t paying attention to which properties they’re talking about. And I still can’t believe that the state of CT could possibly be paying for his representation. Isn’t that what the public defender is for?
Well.....

Yes there are public defenders in CT. B U T this being CT there are 'work arounds' in Hartford and technically Atty. P. is supposed to register and fill out paperwork with the State of CT in order to get assigned work from the State of CT. But, its unclear if the Attorney Generals Office (or the person under the AG that handles such assignments) has any paperwork on file for Atty. P. and his firm but Atty. P. himself has said publicly that he has done work for the State and municipalities over the years. If so, then why the reluctance to fill out the paperwork? Or, is it kinda/sorta/maybe like Fd where rules are for others?

If any member of the Press is following along and is able to track back to see whether Atty. P. firm has filed the proper paperwork for his legal work on behalf of the State over the years and whether they are getting ANY State funds for representing Fd it would be appreciated.

Seems like Atty. P. might just be averse to filling out disclosure documents required by the State but isn't quite so averse to taking their money over the years!

MOO!

Wow, just wow. What is his deal???? Removing items from her memorial? If he had no part in her disappearance, wouldn't he welcome community support? Share in the grief? He couldn't exhibit I DID THIS any louder or clearer.

I wonder if somebody left a sign that rubbed the velvet smirk the wrong way. He is seriously messed up. He couldn't just drive on by.....

I don't live in CT but I don't like knowing he's out and about, under his own power. Where does he have TO GO?

JMO

I cannot imagine Jennifer would have left a key under the mat given the circumstances. She was afraid of Dulos, even had the nanny rush out the door to physically keep him out the house when he "accidentally" showed up early for that visit. Of course, changing its location to her house at the last minute was all part of his plan.

I think she kept that house buttoned up tight because she, more than any other person on Earth, knew exactly the violence he was capable of committing. Clearly, though, that visit with the children was (sadly) crucial to his plans. He did something that night which helped him plan or implement this murder, and it had to do with how he was going to get to Jennifer when she was her most vulnerable. Every detail of that visit is important. Those poor children; he used his visit with them to get to her, and that makes him non-human in my book.
Absolutely. It's very important to note - and never underestimate - how afraid she was of him. I'm sure it was the same with LA. It was clear in her statements (that goes for both of them).
What??? He needs to go to jail. No more chances. His hatred for Jennifer shines through with that act, though. He hates his missing wife so much that he would remove a memorial honoring her? That's a WHOLE lot of hatred!

He is constitutionally incapable of following court orders and has shown so time and time and time again. He just doesn't think the rules apply to him.

The hatred that would make him do this is amazing.

But also: the fact that he could NOT CONTROL himself - even knowing the conditions of his bond release - he could not stop himself from doing it.

Very telling that he had and has - even after her murder and a few arrests -no control over his seething anger for his wife. Even murder didn't get it out of him.

Last edited:
Wow, just wow. What is his deal???? Removing items from her memorial? If he had no part in her disappearance, wouldn't he welcome community support? Share in the grief? He couldn't exhibit I DID THIS any louder or clearer.

I wonder if somebody left a sign that rubbed the velvet smirk the wrong way. He is seriously messed up. He couldn't just drive on by.....

I don't live in CT but I don't like knowing he's out and about, under his own power. Where does he have TO GO?

JMO
Is it stuff people left on the Farmington property? The terms of his bond only allow attorney visits, doctor/dentist visits, church and work approved stuff.

This makes me wonder if he is devolving.

Like the character (no coincidence there) in Edgar Allan Poe's "the tell-tale heart"

Marissa Alter on Twitter
@MassGuy, what do you think about this? Was this a memorial that someone from the public had set up in memory of JFd and so it was 'annoying' to the petite prince Fd and so he simply removed it?

Or, is this something else?

Actually if a member of the public did put a candle in place where Fd couldn't reach it then IMO KUDOs to them! Its actually quite a brilliant move knowing that Fd would be in violation of terms of release if he did anything to remove the 'memorial'! Bring on the candles!

Wonder if there was a 'Justice for Jennifer' purple stone as well?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member