Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your frustration. Honestly I think NP was just trying to create a diversion. Also maybe this is going to be his new strategy. JD was killed in a home invasion.
CT LE is like a trip down the Rabbit Hole. Up is down, and down is up. The nonsense of your court system , made me take a break for a bit. The big question for me is why isn't he in jail?! This is your second chance? What a waste of tax payers money. Just hang FD. Or better yet, make him disappear.

I must respectfully disagree re: Pattis’s strategy. We have already seen his strategy-they are planning a full court press on the fact that there is no body; only an unmeasured amount of blood, that makes it ambiguous at best, whether she is alive or not. With some reasonable doubt about the possible reasons. Then he is going to try to get the Odyssey of Stupidity thrown out, so that the question of “why was he throwing out evidence with her blood on it” cannot be raised. And...LA and the police will come under attack. I don’t think he will go near a home invasion at WL, except to say, “we don’t know”. He won’t credit the jury with the ability to say “but home invaders don’t remove the body, clean up the mess and leave somebody else’s DNA and possibly fingerprints at the site”. I don’t think Pattis has a lot to work with, personally. And if Fd goes rogue again, I am not sure what Pattis can do to try and save him. I have to imaging that Pattis, Smith, and Ginger want to each pull out their hair working with Fd. This is My Own Opinion, for anyone from Pattisville reading here!

No doubt there is intense frustration in Pattisville right now. When a client goes hardcore against their self interests and thinks he knows better than anyone else (including his legal team) its a recipe for a hot mess. FD wants to show his “outrage” and he wants to talk and tell his “story” because he thinks this will work. He believes he knows what the best course of action is.

he reminds me an awful lot of Drew Peterson and we all saw how well that worked out for Drew. He’s behind bars where he belongs. But when you have an arrogant and controlling and narcissistic sociopath like FD all bets are off. Controlling someone like FD is impossible. Not an uphill battle. It’s impossible.

Wonder what it is like in Pattisville today.

@oceancalling, I appreciate your input and wonder if you can elaborate, just your opinion of course. About FD's involuntary body language. I'm not sure someone who exhibits such clear pathological and malignant narcissism is capable of guilt. I don't think HE thinks what he did was wrong. Classic domestic violence logic: I had to hit her. That being said, the body might still have a physiological response to FACT. Is this what you mean? That FD was bodily, albeit involuntarily, responding to the TRUTH of what he'd done?

I know there are studies out there, but I wish someone could tell me TO MY SATISFACTION what these wife killers have in common. Not so much the shared profile -- narcissistic, controlling, etc -- but The Thing. There are plenty of narcissists who don't kill anyone. What is it that sets these beasts apart? "Pathological" is really a good word..... "logical" we got that part. "Path" -- diseased. Diseased logic. Boy do we see that in spades. FD, PF, SP, DP, all of them. These murderers really seem to think murder will bring them freedom, even when time after time, LWOP is the outcome. They "love" their children but kill their children's mothers. No. If you love ANYONE, you kill NO ONE.

Somewhere out there RIGHT NOW is a woman, trying futily to make a relationship with a malignant narcissist work, and he's plotting her murder....

If only there were a way to recognize unbridled evil before it's too late....

Can we learn anything useful from FD's telling body language?

JMO
Guilt manifests itself physically in many ways. Now, FD doesn't actually feel guilt. What he feels is ANGER at the way he has been "treated". He has a very, very strong sense of being wronged, which he uses to justify all of his conduct, like removing a very innocuous memorial to his murdered wife. In fact, he nurtures and feeds on those grudges. He is going to respond to any perceived wrong to him. Still, he cannot control the physical manifestations of his guilt/anger, which show readily on his face.

Not all narcissists commit murder; there is a sub-category of narcissist who are labeled malignant narcissists, whose narcissism is such that they can commit criminal acts with no remorse. The classic example is Ted Bundy, who nursed an extreme feeling that he had been wronged; even at the end he blamed his use of *advertiser censored* and True Crime magazines for his murdering rages!

I am no defender of such materials, but they did not "cause" Bundy to murder, any more than FB comments caused Dulos to destroy that memorial to his wife. That one, very public act tells us how much he still hates her and wants to "obliterate" her. He simply will never accept responsibility for his own conduct, or the consequences of it.

How to prevent entanglement with such monsters? These people often are able to mask their true personalities for significant periods of time. They also are very good at hiding their true character from public view, so that when their victims complain, they are made out to be the "crazy" one-just like Dulos tried to label Jennifer during the divorce.(Don't get me started on his claims that she was a heroin addict-more victim blaming).

One thing such people hate is time. Time to get to know them, and their backgrounds, families, personality. Time to see their true character. Time to investigate whether they are the success they claim to be. These people are every, very good at "love bombing", sweeping unsuspecting victims off their feet, rushing the relationship. Dulos certainly did that here, perhaps even dumping Wife#1 when something "better" came along.

George Simon has written a couple of books on this subject, including the book, In Sheep's Clothing, which is a great start to understanding the way these people operate. In my experience, the kinder the person, the more susceptible they are to MN, because they simply are unable to understand such people exist.

Bundy lured more than one victim to their death by wearing fake casts and appealing for help. Like Dulos, he was quite charming on the surface and, hey, he just needed a little help, right? Who helped him? Kind women, that's who.

Beware the smooth, glib, "successful" (but how successful, really?) person, who falls madly in love at first sight. It was meant to be! It was written in the stars! We are soulmates, and our love is a love that only we can understand! Any friends or family who question the relationship are quickly banished, and there is a rush to convince the victim that all who question are themselves jealous or controlling.

I believe one reason Mr. Farber lent Dulos money, but made him pay the loan off in person, was to keep tabs on him. He knew what was up. Behind the scenes though, Dulos had already begun the discard of his wife. People like him love their secrets, so if a person excludes their partner from a significant portion of their life-which Dulos clearly did-that is another warning sign.

The problem is the charm, the initial devotion, the rush to the altar, the fear that Mr. Wonderful is going to look elsewhere if their attention is not returned. Poor Jennifer, I am not sure she ever had a chance. That unexpected and "spontaneous"meeting at the airport that recommenced their relationship? I would not be surprised to learn that he planned the entire encounter! It was all a bit too convenient.

Jennifer wanted a loving husband and family; Dulos wanted to use her and her family's wealth. IMO he never loved her, because he is incapable of loving anyone except himself. In the initial courting period, though, I am certain he made he feel like the most loved woman on the planet. Once the mask slipped, it was too late, and she fought to the end of her life to extricate herself from his manipulations.

Sorry to bust everyone's bubble, but beware of Prince Charming. He may, in fact, be a poisonous toad!

Last edited:
I wanted to clarify an earlier post. I understand where the memorial is located
at the end of the street on JC. I never meant to imply it was on the property of 4Jax. When I said I didn’t think it was appropriate for anyone to go on to the property of 4Jax that is what I meant. Ofcourse the memorial is appropriate. I’ve no idea what his neighbors think of that, the press and onlookers and most especially FD out on bail. It’s a bad situation all around to have FD not behind bars. But one more strike right???

I just don’t want someone doing something that will get them in trouble while he is out on bail. He’s not some puppy dog. He’s like a zoo animal that has escaped. His behavior can be unpredictable and we all know what we believe him to be capable of. This is a bad mixture and I for one think that the type of crime regardless of CTs stance on the DP (they don’t have it) should dictate whether or not someone is allowed bond.

that’s all I meant with my earlier post. I don’t want people getting in trouble or putting themselves in harms way or even doing something that will elicit sympathy for FD. We don’t need this.

As
@oceancalling and @Megnut have pointed out FD demeanor in court is very telling. No way no how that mask doesn’t slip at trial in front of a jury. NP has to know this as well. How is FD gonna sit there all day while the State lays out their case against him and witness after witness says their truth and disparaging things about him? My belief is that mask will slip and the jury will see this man in his nice suit looking so cleaned up suddenly flip a switch and they won’t be able to unsee it. They won’t. And it will allow them to believe that he is capable of violence and other bad things.

FD has the capability to single handedly sink his defense and NP has to know this. Good, I say.
Dulos will never take the stand, because even NP knows he will not be able to hide who his client really is in that courtroom. Can you imagine cross-examination of him? It would be a disaster.

Hmm-I was thinking that Blawie just had a calendar conflict. But it wouldn’t upset me much if Judge White took over; if he does, hopefully he hasn’t taken his best shot at Team Fd, to then bend over backwards to accommodate, against the interests of the State of Connecticut.

Liked what I heard from Judge White yesterday....looked up a few things...he might just be the right judge to deal with Fd.....He volunteers as a boxing ref and does an excellent job...
“He classes up the place, to be honest. He really does,” Concepcion said. “Gary wants the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as a court judge. But we call the ring the squared circle of truth, because if you aren’t doing what you are supposed to, if you aren’t eating right or your aren’t exercising, that will show up when you take a body shot and the truth will come out every time.”
Stamford judge trades courtroom for boxing ring

White received his undergraduate degree from Holy Cross College and his J.D. from Harvard Law School

I think Judge White found that Fd "wasn't doing what he was supposed to be doing." This judge has a truth meter....!

Dulos will never take the stand, because even NP knows he will not be able to hide who his client really is in that courtroom. Can you imagine cross-examination of him? It would be a disaster.

exactly. This isn’t a staged interview. Colangelo would go Juan Martinez on him and there is absolutely no way FD could stay in control. However if FD truly wants to take the stand NP can’t stop him. I think it would be incredible to watch though if he were to take the stand. Looking into the sea of purple wearing court observers.

after yesterday NP is probably like “No I can’t ever let him get on the stand. Ever.” It honestly he has to do FD bidding.

I lol at the interview FD gave where he said he “gave LE his phone because he wanted LE to have it.” Can you imagine NPs brain exploding at that precise moment? We all know he is going to try and get the TBOof S thrown out via the cell phone stuff BUT having your client go on tv and say he consented to the police having his phone blew up that argument.

such is what it is like to try and control a client who can’t be controlled. I would imagine he’s going to be a very bad client (have no doubts he is already giving his legal
Team the fits or at least serious constipation issues).

100% agree. I also do not believe NP has any client control, which is why Dulos still doesn't get it. NP is STILL acting like Dulos is the victim here, which feeds perfectly into Dulos' malignant narcissism. He not guilty, everyone is out for him. Facebook is "taunting" him, people are being mean to him. Nothing is ever his fault.

NP's defense of Dulos' conduct actually made the judge madder yesterday. Perhaps a little humility would have been a better tactic, but that is something neither of those men have any familiarity with. Yesterday's hearing showed the world that Dulos takes zero responsibility for ANY of his conduct, even when he is caught red-handed doing something he shouldn't.

NP's attack on people for what were very mild comments on FB while reading their names in court? Bad move from the C Team. Again, it showed us who Mr. Dulos is-a vindictive man, who has no remorse for his behavior.

Did NP’s personal animosity toward Facebook contribute to provoking FD to remove items from the memorial to JFD? Connect the dots: NP posted a “racist image” on FB, was condemned by the NAACP, NP’s post taken down by FB, NP voiced his scorn of FB. See article in NH Register:

NAACP condemns lawyer Norm Pattis over 'racist' image

Candidly, P.C. police disgust me. I'm done with Facebook,” he said. “Facebook censored it from a friend's page. I reposted it to see it was true. Facebook pulled it. That's ridiculous. I'm not going to give my data away to be told that I have to cater to the morbidly sensitive.”

NP’s law clerk, Cowboy Cameron, subsequently posts on FB, disclosing Trump/Ukraine whistleblower’s name. FB removes posts. NP represents his law clerk in filing federal lawsuit against FB. Did NP USE his law clerk to get in FB’s face?

Norman Pattis Blog See complaint.

NP’s animosity toward FB extends to the FB group discussing his client FD. Did NP discuss his animosity against that FB group with FD, thereby stoking FD’s animosity toward the group? Did FD then feel that NP would approve of his taking a stance against the FB group by removing items from the memorial?

NP’s reading out the names and posts of the FB group in court would support this theory IMO. Unfortunately for his client, if NP had an agenda of using the courtroom for personal vindictiveness against FB, it backfired. MOO

Pattis is making his money on sound bites. "Not guilty." "Not there." "FD will speak." "FD will testify." "We welcome charges. " "We welcome a trial." Speedy trial. The psych report. Which, if it says anything, probably says Jennifer was suffering from exhaustion, and that generally it's best for children to have access to both parents. Milquetoast report, of little evidentiary value IMO.

IMO all of the grand-standing from FD's camp is designed to conflate, degrade, divert, distract, stall.

It's aggravating and it's victimizing, but we can take heart because it's also going to prove to be ineffective. The jury won't be charmed.

Justice for Jennifer

JMO

That unexpected and "spontaneous"meeting at the airport that recommenced their relationship? I would not be surprised to learn that he planned the entire encounter! It was all a bit too convenient.

I totally agree with this, especially since FD already knew JFd from Brown and could have easily learned about the Farber's Liz Claiborne connection then. It makes this excerpt from JFd's blog extra chilling:

When Fotis crossed my path (twice) at the airport in Colorado in 2003, and serendipity cast its spell, this man whom I'd met the first week at college, and befriended, back then. This young man I'd always liked – we had a special chemistry together, always, something special and precious and we were careful to be careful with one another until lightning finally struck.

Sometimes the best in life is right at your doorstep. They say you can't find a man sitting on your couch. Well, I beg to differ. I was home, back in New York, and an email came to me, one year after re-meeting him, he was looking for me, was living just two miles from me downtown, he wanted to get together. We celebrate the anniversary of the email – January 13, 2004

Serendipity or stalking? What do you think?

MOO

I totally agree with this, especially since FD already knew JFd from Brown and could have easily learned about the Farber's Liz Claiborne connection then. It makes this excerpt from JFd's blog extra chilling:

MOO

so so very sad. She thought she had found her forever love and she was just a mark to him, a means to an end, collateral damage. It is heartbreaking.

Police investigators in New Canaan hope that the town’s plan to install cameras at Waveny’s entrances as a result of the Dulos case leads to more video surveillance throughout town.

For the fourth straight year, the New Canaan Police Department Investigative Section is asking that municipal officials especially consider installations at the town border and entrance and exit ramps of the Merritt Parkway, according to an end-of-year report from the head of the section, Lt. Jason Ferraro.

“This is directly supported by the Dulos case and the huge role that video evidence played in leading to the arrests of [Fotis] Dulos and [Michelle] Troconis,” Ferraro said in the report, discussed briefly at Jan. 15 regular meeting of the Police Commission and obtained by NewCanaanite.com through a public records request.

“We realize this is a capital item but having LPR’s [“license plate recognition” cameras] located at strategic locations would greatly improve our ability to get ahead in an investigation and improve the likelihood of an arrest occurring. Hopefully the approval to install cameras at Waveny Park as a result of the Dulos case will be the beginning of more cameras at vital locations within New Canaan.”
This case gained international attention and to this day continues to grab headlines on national network news broadcasts. The Investigative Section was forever changed on this date in terms of what we as investigators were exposed to. Specifically in areas including but not limited to forensic evidence, digital evidence, scope of people involved in the investigation, over 2,500 tips coming into the department, cooperation with other local, state and federal law enforcement agencies and international media outlets.”
After Dulos Case, New Canaan Police Investigators Seek More Video Surveillance Throughout Town

If he has “ No money “ why was he at Stop & Shop buying an item for his “work”.
What work ?
What can a builder buy at Stop & Shop ?
The homes are built and sitting empty .
He doesn’t need lumber , plumbing supplies, pipes , faucets.

Show us FD’s Stop & Shop receipt!

Maybe he was buying Builder's Bars. They come in many flavors and are widely available at Stop and Shop. And, the bars will help keep him slim and trim as a meal replacement option.

ADULTS have trouble wrapping their heads around the violence other people are capable of. JF's recounting of How They Met is a veritable fairytale on the front end, bone chilling on the back end. Lightning. Electric. Exciting. Deadly.

It's all so incongruent for us. How does a man who might hold a baby or make love or buy a Valentine's Day gift get from THERE to MURDER????

If adults struggle with this, how in heaven's name are CHILDREN supposed come to terms with it? Loving, trusting, innocent children...

"My dad loves me. He plays basketball with me."

"Yes, but he killed your mother."

"But he plays basketball with me."

Some truths are just too ugly to face sometimes. I pray for lasting healing for each and every soul touched by this violence. May they know it doesn't define or diminish them but only exposes the depth of the darkness of the murderer. They are candles, that he cannot touch.

JMO

I must respectfully disagree re: Pattis’s strategy. We have already seen his strategy-they are planning a full court press on the fact that there is no body; only an unmeasured amount of blood, that makes it ambiguous at best, whether she is alive or not. With some reasonable doubt about the possible reasons. Then he is going to try to get the Odyssey of Stupidity thrown out, so that the question of “why was he throwing out evidence with her blood on it” cannot be raised. And...LA and the police will come under attack. I don’t think he will go near a home invasion at WL, except to say, “we don’t know”. He won’t credit the jury with the ability to say “but home invaders don’t remove the body, clean up the mess and leave somebody else’s DNA and possibly fingerprints at the site”. I don’t think Pattis has a lot to work with, personally. And if Fd goes rogue again, I am not sure what Pattis can do to try and save him. I have to imaging that Pattis, Smith, and Ginger want to each pull out their hair working with Fd. This is My Own Opinion, for anyone from Pattisville reading here!
Let’s hope that Pattis “feels like pulling out his hair” over working with FD.
Free the squirrel!

So sad and how prophetic....his lightning would be her last strike to endure.

This is the very ecstasy of love,
Whose violent property fordoes itself
And leads the will to desperate undertakings
As oft as any passion under heaven
That does afflict our natures.

MOO

MOO

exactly. This isn’t a staged interview. Colangelo would go Juan Martinez on him and there is absolutely no way FD could stay in control. However if FD truly wants to take the stand NP can’t stop him. I think it would be incredible to watch though if he were to take the stand. Looking into the sea of purple wearing court observers.

after yesterday NP is probably like “No I can’t ever let him get on the stand. Ever.” It honestly he has to do FD bidding.

I lol at the interview FD gave where he said he “gave LE his phone because he wanted LE to have it.” Can you imagine NPs brain exploding at that precise moment? We all know he is going to try and get the TBOof S thrown out via the cell phone stuff BUT having your client go on tv and say he consented to the police having his phone blew up that argument.

such is what it is like to try and control a client who can’t be controlled. I would imagine he’s going to be a very bad client (have no doubts he is already giving his legal
Team the fits or at least serious constipation issues).

Provides NP with a reason for a guilty verdict. Self sabotage by FD. I did everything right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pencat