Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which of the several courts FD visits should/could ask the question you put forth so well @oceancalling ?

Where are the IRS and the State of CT revenue folks? How long can people go without paying taxes? How many extensions can one file? If one files an extension without paying the tax due, does that prevent one from violating tax laws? I'm incredulous!!

You can’t file for an extension without ponying up at least some of what you owe. In other words, regular people cannot just put off for an indefinite time, the payment of taxes. How Fd has done so, is quite a trick, IMO. It is mind-boggling to me that I can get a letter from the IRS warning me that taxes are due on a 401k that they think has been cashed out, but was simply rolled over into another 401k improperly, and yet nobody at the IRS is worried at all about Fd’s lack of filing, much less lack of tax paid on money they know he’s received, and no tax paid on unreported income. Either they are on it, and we just aren’t aware yet, or there truly are different rules for different people.

Yes, I believe that is also the video that captured a very harassed looking Atty Colangelo getting into his car after the meeting (not all the stations captured the Colangelo clip but to me it was quite telling as to the overall situation).

Hate to say it but I do very much believe that MT was told by someone simply to lie and do so over and over.

Guess we will have to wait and see where this gets MT with the judicial system.

Given how long the situation continued I don't think its logically possible to believe that MT atty didn't know what was going on and so in theory could have given the 'ok' to the strategy knowing that there would be no consequences of lying to LE in CT? The strategy could be to just spew nonsense and put the burden on LE to 'prove it' and Atty Bowman is putting his client into the hands of a jury and he might cynically believe MT won't be convicted by a jury 'of her peers'. If true, I find this quite sad as well.

IDK.

MOO

100% agree @afitzy The remedy: stack more charges (mortgage fraud, IRS fraud, money laundering) on to MT now. Arrest MT again. Bail set at $12 mm because MT is a flight risk (i.e. no bail). MT needs to spend a proper amount of time in a real jail - anything less is a joke on the victims, the public and the judicial system. MOO

100% agree @afitzy The remedy: stack more charges (mortgage fraud, IRS fraud, money laundering) on to MT now. Arrest MT again. Bail set at $12 mm because MT is a flight risk (i.e. no bail). MT needs to spend a proper amount of time in a real jail - anything less is a joke on the victims, the public and the judicial system. MOO
Yes, I agree that perhaps spending more time at the Women's Correctional might just have a positive impact on MT.

We saw MT heading to the hospital after her last jail stay.

So, I agree. Stack the charges to the moon and instead of Mama A looking for a rental in CT she perhaps should be looking for a longer term solution as MT will be in prison for the rest of Mama A's natural life IMO.

Its been an eye opener to say the least that MT even after being dumped and allegedly replaced recently by Fd is STILL not appearing in AW3 to be telling the truth much or cooperating with LE.

Has anyone checked the Tinder and other 'dating' sites in/around Farmington/Avon to see what these 2 might have been up to as I believe Fd had some profiles set up and 'active'.....

MOO

Imagine that moment (those moments) of terror for JF when FD ambushed her. With a shaved head. The dawning must have been instant and ferocious.

Gloves or not, there is just something devil-extra monstrous about a man killing his wife with his own bare hands.

And in her own home.

Heart-stopping that he's wholly unbothered by what he's done.... but is outraged by memorials...

He is evil.

JMO

I'm almost hoping MT doesn't come clean and talk at this point. LE already has their case pretty much put together and unless she gives up details of the body location, what else can
she provide?
Besides if she doesn't talk, more chances of a
long term prison sentence.

What Michi knows:

Michi knows when the Revenge Fantasy went into action mode.

Michi knows who was and wasn't at 4JC on May, 23, May 24....

Michi knows when he shaved his head. And she knows whether he also shaved his arms and legs.

Michi knows if he returned with bruises, abrasions, fingernail gouges.

Michi knows if she didn't or didn't take anyone to school on May 24.

Michi knows if she did or didn't drive the Fore Suburban on the morning of May 24 and whether she did or didn't go into NC that morning.

Michi knows what FD was doing at 80 MS. And where he was standing when he was doing it.

Michi knows a whole lot more than that.

If Michi has a shred of decency in her pathetic self, Michi should tell what she knows.

Sadly I doubt there's a shred there.

JMOJMOJMO

I'm with you @enelram. I don't want plea agreements unless they're to stock the prison commissary with Nutella. No deals with the devil. It's indecent that KK is getting away with murder.

LWOP for MT. No mercy. She just needs to tell what she knows. She OWES JF's family that.

JMO

An
Imagine that moment (those moments) of terror for JF when FD ambushed her. With a shaved head. The dawning must have been instant and ferocious.

Gloves or not, there is just something devil-extra monstrous about a man killing his wife with his own bare hands.

And in her own home.

Heart-stopping that he's wholly unbothered by what he's done.... but is outraged by memorials...

He is evil.

JMO

And not even under the cover of darkness.
MOO.

Dear Universe,

We've been friends for a long time. Please tell me FD's bondspeople have failed to post bail.

I withdraw what I said about Nutella. That's too good for FD. Lock him up and keep him locked up. No mercies.

Sincerely,

A supporter of JF

It appears the bond may not be secured properly, which makes sense. All the real estate Dulos "owns" is under water - the mortgages far exceed the equity, so if he flees, it will have zero financial impact on him. He clearly has misrepresented his finances in obtaining several of those loans, and one has to wonder what the FBI/IRS has found.

Let's hope his financial house of cards is finally tumbling down!

Last edited:
Who is putting up collateral for FD anyway? His own 401K? Debtors and civil lawsuits are going to eat that for breakfast. 80 MS? It's worth less than what's owed on it. His beloved vintage Mercier bicycle? Cash value zero, without the emblem. What does FD himself actually own? A hoodie in a bucket?

Please, please, please, I hope today's emergency hearing isn't just a technical formality. Let's all hope together that the great FD can't make bail.

JMO

Do we know who filed this motion? If it was filed by Coangelo, we can be sure Dulos has done something else to violate his conditions of release. If so, will the third strike mean he is IN? As in, in jail?

I hope it means that he doesn’t actually have the collateral, so the bondsmen won’t cover it, and that he is essentially in the same boat as KM is

Apparently there’s a problem with the collateral for his bond. Maybe they’ve chipped away at the money from Greece and there’s some legal problems there. Or something related to the Danbury Savings decision yesterday. Or even better NP involved, he’s gotta know that Mr Green is on life support at this point.
Hopefully this is the beginning of the financial unraveling. With the track record in this case though and all the financial shenanigans FD has gotten away with its hard to have faith.

Do we know who filed this motion? If it was filed by Coangelo, we can be sure Dulos has done something else to violate his conditions of release. If so, will the third strike mean he is IN? As in, in jail?
Sounds more likely that FD defrauded the bail
bondsman by putting up some collateral that
was a fraudulent transaction. Something, maybe, he no longer has control of or owns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spudxii