Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does Fd get to court-does his lawyer bring him, or does he drive himself (since court dates are one permission to leave house arrest)? I just wondered, because Atty. Smith is already at the courthouse, but no mention was made of Fd. Thought maybe Ginger would pick him up...it was something that I thought may give a hint of what might happen in court, like “don’t drive yourself, Ginger will come and get you, because otherwise you may have to leave your car at the courthouse when they lock you up again”

Yes, brilliant possible move going on here from Atty Colangelo to 'flesh out' possible other land/properties possibly hidden by Fd.

Not seeing how the bonds people didn't do their diligence on prior liens though....baffling that it wasn't done given the size of the overall bond. The State relied on the bonding company to do their work and the bond apparently isn't worth the paper its printed on, if true.

Filing this away in the, "Only in CT" file folder!

MOO
Also curious why we are seeing a NC Bond Company here????

Were no CT companies willing or able to take on this bond for Fd?

How does Fd get to court-does his lawyer bring him, or does he drive himself (since court dates are one permission to leave house arrest)? I just wondered, because Atty. Smith is already at the courthouse, but no mention was made of Fd. Thought maybe Ginger would pick him up...
Yes, I’m thinking he’ll probably show up with his ‘minder’

Imagine that moment (those moments) of terror for JF when FD ambushed her. With a shaved head. The dawning must have been instant and ferocious.

Gloves or not, there is just something devil-extra monstrous about a man killing his wife with his own bare hands.

And in her own home.

Heart-stopping that he's wholly unbothered by what he's done.... but is outraged by memorials...

He is evil.

JMO
So true, it's heartbreaking to think of what JFd went through that morning. I've always hoped there were very brief moments between Fd's ambush and attack and her being rendered unconscious and dying at his hands.

MOO:
I used to think Fd planned to grab her from behind and strangle her since it seemed like a cowardly but vicious way to do it that an abusive man would choose, and he didn't plan ahead well for bloody cleanup (taking 10 rolls of paper towels from her house, getting his DNA on the kitchen sink faucet, leaving 'obvious to LE' bloodstains that were partially cleaned up in the garage, etc.).

But then I remember he didn't think he was going to get caught at all (nor that the garage would be discovered as the scene of a crime), nor so quickly.

He didn't think that anyone would notice JFd was out of touch on her way into the city for the weekend and alert LE that same day.

And he thought the ruse of leaving her vehicle at Waveny Park would simply lead LE to assume she went missing while jogging and focus the search for her there.

He didn't ever think beforehand or that morning that anyone would be looking for her there, and especially not that same night by LE.

So planning ahead to kill her and on the morning he did kill her, he thought he had days to address any bloodstains, with the kids and nanny in NYC for the holiday weekend, and his scheduled visitation with them planned for the next day at his home, not hers.

Now I think he had a knife that he used to stab her to death, hence the blood spatter and significant amount of bloodstains that lead LE to state right away that the garage was the scene of a very violent assault.

Now I hope that she fainted due to blood loss very quickly after being stabbed from behind, and didn't see him or know it was him (he wore a mask and was silent) and it was quick.

Patiently waiting for Justice for Jennifer, and criminal charges to be filed that don't allow for him to get out of jail on bail.

MOOdy day

@davealtimari
There’s a pretty good chance Fotis Dulos will be going back to prison today. The South Carolina company that insured the recent $6 million bond now wants out because they aren’t comfortable with collateral put up to secure it.

Dulos is expected to argue that it’s a contractual problem between bondsman and insurance company and that an evidenciary herding is needed but Judge White May out him back in jail until it’s all sorted out.

YAY! Do we get see Judge White in action again. He's wonderful, IMO.

Yes, brilliant possible move going on here from Atty Colangelo to 'flesh out' possible other land/properties possibly hidden by Fd.

Not seeing how the bonds people didn't do their diligence on prior liens though....baffling that it wasn't done given the size of the overall bond. The State relied on the bonding company to do their work and the bond apparently isn't worth the paper its printed on, if true.

Filing this away in the, "Only in CT" file folder!

MOO
Also curious why we are seeing a NC Bond Company here????

Were no CT companies willing or able to take on this bond for Fd?

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
It is now noon but Fotis Dulos has not arrived yet for his emergency bond hearing. The media is waiting. @News12CT

EPYjnjMW4AAweNH.jpg

9:03 AM - 28 Jan 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members