Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend's ex tried to commit suicide via asphyxiation in their garage. He had his truck running, exhaust vented into his truck, all doors secured. His barking dog saved him, a neighbor heard the dog, checked on him and although he was passed out the friend was able to pull him out of the truck and he survived. He lived a few more years but was successful last October in ending his life via a gun shot to the head in front of his new wife. I think Dulos will do try it again and succeed if he survives this one, imo. I bet he had a plan to do this at any point that he thought he was going back to jail.

Well I was wrong. I figured Norm would point the finger at the state of Connecticut for causing this suicide attempt. It appears he’s actually pointing the finger at the public.

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm
#nbc4ny

Steven Bognar on Twitter

Haaaa. I don't think NP can talk about the State under the gag order so of course he will turn the narrative and blame the public!

Well I was wrong. I figured Norm would point the finger at the state of Connecticut for causing this suicide attempt. It appears he’s actually pointing the finger at the public.

It makes perfect sense though. He murdered his wife, disposed of her body, and was charged with murder.

So naturally, it’s our fault that we believed something as trivial as “mountainous evidence.”

Shame on us....dumbass.

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm
#nbc4ny

Steven Bognar on Twitter
he's going to file another suit against Facebook

Norm speaks out, as most suspected....

Steven Bognar on Twitter
Bite me NP! It is well with my soul.

I'd like to know more about the woman's visit to FD's house this morning. If I understand it correctly, she went to the house and then left? So I would assume she didn't know he was in the garage at that time? Otherwise, you'd think she would stay and call 9-11. But she left and then came back? With LE? Anyone have the timeline and details of all that?

Does carbon monoxide have an odor? Would she smell it near the garage? I would assume if she were looking for him, she would check if his car was there?

(Not suggesting she did anything wrong - just curious about the timeline.)

jmo
Maybe when he did not answer the door she was concerned but wasn't sure if it was safe so she left and contacted LE.
She may have heard the car running but did not want to open the garage door as she was by herself.
I don't think carbon monoxide has an odor but she may have heard the car running. Imo

It’s over, it’s F[REDACTED] over! We’ll never find her.
We’ll never know what he did or how she died. And he went to his grave knowing what he did but he will never be convicted of her murder. It seems almost like a slap in the face. Like he’s laughing all the way to Hell. Disgusting!
GD that MT and the other idiot. SHE lied, she had to power to stop it, but didn’t.

I'd like to know more about the woman's visit to FD's house this morning. If I understand it correctly, she went to the house and then left? So I would assume she didn't know he was in the garage at that time? Otherwise, you'd think she would stay and call 9-11. But she left and then came back? With LE? Anyone have the timeline and details of all that?

Does carbon monoxide have an odor? Would she smell it near the garage? I would assume if she were looking for him, she would check if his car was there?

(Not suggesting she did anything wrong - just curious about the timeline.)

jmo
No door which is what makes carbon monoxide so deadly.

We don't have a timeline from LE on the woman seen at the house. The live feed from Channel 3 was ongoing at the time and captured her returning and the Reporter said they told LE what they had seen of the woman. IDK what time the Reporters showed up but it was clearly in advance of the noon broadcast and they were also most likely setup to capture Fd return to 4Jx (in the event he did return following the hearing).

There was good reason for the unidentified woman to arrive at FD residence this morning when he was no show at court for noon emergency hearing (his attorney awaiting FD at the courthouse) given she was believed an Indemnitor for his $6 mil bond that is now under question.

Take note the garage doors are on the backside of the residence, and it appears she only approached the front door before leaving and then returning about same time as the police arrived.

MOO

He may have changed the access codes to the house and garage and she could not gain entry.
Maybe she went to the police station rather than called to request info or assistance as she may have thought he was picked up to be taken to court.
I am waiting to get the story on her as all I have heard is hearsay as of yet.

It’s over, it’s F[REDACTED] over! We’ll never find her.
We’ll never know what he did or how she died. And he went to his grave knowing what he did but he will never be convicted of her murder. It seems almost like a slap in the face. Like he’s laughing all the way to Hell. Disgusting!
GD that MT and the other idiot. SHE lied, she had to power to stop it, but didn’t.
He was never going to talk, so this probably changes nothing.

My hope all along, was that one of his accomplices knows where Jennifer’s body is located.

There’s still a chance.

It really shows how out of touch NP is. If he knew what most are saying, it is that they were angry at Fd for making the attempt and trying to weasel out of the trial and jail time. Most were hoping he'd survive to face his crimes.
Yes, and FD is a grown man with a good education, had every advantage in life, including a nice wife and children. But he ripped off his inlaws, murdered his wife, hid her body, and implicated others in the crime. This is not some random man being cyber bullied. At any point, he could've done the right thing....and didn't.

jmopinion (though I do admit it's creepy and ghoulish to be following the happenings today, but on the other hand, FD caused it this way)

jmo

I hope there is security camera's in FD room. Don't trust that *advertiser censored**h*** not to try to make a break for it, especially if there was reason to take his ankle bracelet off. Only a note from the coroner's office will make me believe he's dead.
He will have armed guards around him if he recovers, at least after tomorrow. That ankle monitor is long gone, so there is no other way to keep tabs on him than to revoke his bond. IMO the reason the bond hearing is scheduled for tomorrow is to prevent the potential security risk of Dulos being hospitalized with no ankle bracelet and without LE oversight. Hospitals are very porous, with lots of people in and out. High risk prisoners usually are physically restrained to the extent medically appropriate, and there is 24 hour LE presence in the immediate vicinity of the prisoner.

I heard Bridgeport Hospital, but it’s taking a long time - the helicopter has been sitting there awhile. I wonder if he died and they don’t need it. Or he’s just too far gone. You think they would move him ASAP if there was a chance to save him in a hyperbaric chamber.
IMO, more likely they have stabilized him.

Lead Dulos defense attorney Norm Pattis will be arriving at the Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx shortly. Pattis tells me he will speak with reporters outside. @News12CT
https://twitter.com/marissaalter/status/1222288748593008645?s=21
Marissa Alter on Twitter
Of course he will. I will be sipping that and his ridiculous rhetoric as he thinks he is waxing eloquent about his dear, dear Fotis. He is probably sad that his meal ticket to further fame is on his way out. So many future interviews disappearing on him. It made no sense that FD was out on bail. And after destroying the memorial, yeah, time to lock him up. CT is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member