Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe Bridgeport didn't want to get stuck with
a non-paying patient if there's no insurance.
Lots of decisions are made behind closed doors
for non-paying patients.
Sounds like they just have walk-ins.
People alive and well and ambulatory.
He is allegedly in critical condition.
Seven bags a hanging as they say in the trade.
He's way too sick.
MOO.

Steven Bognar@Bogs4NY

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm.

Greatly satisfying, and my shame never felt so good.

Norm Pattis should never lecture anyone on morals or decency.
I take ZERO satisfaction in any of this.

The only satisfaction left, imo, is finding Jennifer's remains so her mother and children can put them to loving rest.

Some nerve to lecture the public when FD brought all this on himself...and NP created a bigger circus around it.

jmo

Connections at Johns Hopkins Neuro dept say that if he did not have a chance to recover they would not have transported him.
I was thinking the same thing earlier. That's a lot of resources to use if someone will not recover. I doubt they would've made the effort if his chance of survival was so low it would negate the treatment in the chamber.

Steven Bognar@Bogs4NY

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm.

Greatly satisfying, and my shame never felt so good.

Norm Pattis should never lecture anyone on morality or decency.
Ha! The only reason I don’t take satisfaction, is that I want him to suffer for a longer period of time.

The man who points the finger at the public, is the same man who dragged a murder victim’s name through the mud.

What gall.

I am sorry for shouting, but he is UNEFFINGBELIEVABLE!!!

He can turn to me I for sure. I knew from day 1 he was guilty as charged and have no remorse for my comments. We still have no closure on JD and that is the most important issue.
I could give 2 hoots if FD tries to off himself unsuccessfully again and again. He is a monster and so is his attorney NP.
Hope MT gets lots of time behind bars for her involvement in all of this.
Rest in peace Jennifer.
Still love the comment that : "Hell Vomitted" when we heard FD was not dead.
All IMO and proud of it.
Bring it on NP, your client is guilty and better yet unable to pay you!
Hahahaha.
Take that!!!

I take ZERO satisfaction in any of this.

The only satisfaction left, imo, is finding Jennifer's remains so her mother and children can put them to loving rest.

Some nerve to lecture the public when FD brought all this on himself...and NP created a bigger circus around it.

jmo
In no way do I wish FD dead, at least before the trial. I want FoDo, MT and KM healthy as a horse. All being able to stand trial for what they did to Jennifer D. There's no way I want him dead!

Totally agree.

In all the talk here on WS about narcopaths one thing that came through loud and clear was that the point where these folks become most dangerous and vulnerable was when their 'masks are torn off'.

I can only imagine what the bail hearing was going to disclose today about the real estate that Fd might have put up as part of the bond package.

Hope that tomorrow it will all be clearly explained such that other creditors might act accordingly.

MOO

Dave Altimari reporting that his collateral included properties all under foreclosure and one property that was substantially over-valued!

Game over -- no bondsman in their right mind would touch this financial fraud!

Fool us once, not twice....!

MOO

So, when his finances were about to be revealed in the divorce case, he had to kill Jennifer to keep them from being exposed.
Now, when his finances were about to be revealed in her murder case (and perhaps send him to jail) he tried to kill himself.

He is willing to kill/die to protect the truth about his finances from being revealed.

From the DM "friend" comments, it seems that FD decided it would be better to die than to endure prison. Why didn't he think of this earlier? Did he really think he was going to get away with it, when he was driving down the Merritt on the 24th, when he was biking along Weed St that morning? Did NP and KS egg him on to believe he could get away with anything? They appeared to have set up an alternate bailout that morning, so clearly they were continuing in that vein.

Does it seem a bit odd to anyone else that nobody was accompanying FD driving down to court this morning? He was just going to hop in the Suburban and drive down there on his own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus