Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my sincerest hope that this treatment is being done in a manner to enable his organs to be harvested. Perhaps his only act of grace in his lifetime. MOO

I'm stunned and not exactly sure how to feel about FD's actions today.

I will say this....No act could mitigate what he has done but if he left a note telling where Jennifer's body is, that would be the closest he could come to grace.

My only interest is his having enough of a brain left to tell where is her body.** I did some research and found this, which doesn’t seem to conclude that brain death is inevitable.

**Sadly, another suicide (John Obgilven) deprived us knowing the whereabouts of Stephanie Parze missing since October and we’ve been searching in organized groups. She was just found yesterday.

I have been following that case too. Haven't checked there in a few days cuz I was busy catching up on Mr. Dulos' antics. I am happy Stephanie has been found.

If you want to live, you want to live. At the end of the day, they’re just his organs. They have nothing to do with what he is.

But it’s medical professionals that make that call, and it appears that carbon monoxide presents a serious problem (regardless of the veracity or that belief).
Yes, I need my kids to live...and yes I wondered about those organs, I mean the lungs, the liver, the heart...how could they possibly still be viable after that poison..

I can imagine a family member needing an organ badly and its from well...the 'donor' probably murdered his mother and clearly murdered his wife and was a grifting con man...it would be tough to accept his organs..the devil was so deep into this monster.

I am a recipient of cadaver bones and have no clue as to who was the donor or what kind of person they may have been. I dont know if it is different for actual organs though.

When people are deemed "brain dead" they are on life support, which involves a ventilator to keep them breathing. When the "plug is pulled" the ventilator stops and the life of the patient ends shortly afterwards. Often, people will wait for loved ones to arrive before ending life support.
Though a person can be ventilator-dependent and definitely not brain dead. Christopher Reeve immediately comes to mind- high spinal cord injury, people with ALS, etc.

edited to correct the spelling of Christopher Reeve's name

Last edited:
I really doubt he will ever need an ankle monitor again. If he recovers enough LE will
be attached to him while hospitalized and IF
he is released from medical, he will probably be
sent to a psychiatric hospital till his trial.
For the time being, they may try numerous
treatments in the h. chamber, so for now it stays off.
Thank you

View attachment 228461

FD put in FDNY Ambulance and taken to Jacobi Hospital 4:14pm EST

First time poster and medical here! Carbon monoxide poisoning is a very serious and a difficult thing to come back from. 30 minutes of CPR (w/0 medications if done by LE) is also a very difficult thing to come back from. From this picture he doesn’t look “fine”, looks like he’s on a portable ventilator, which means he’s not breathing on his own and I would guess is also on life sustaining medications. MOO

I am a recipient of cadaver bones and have no clue as to who was the donor or what kind of person they may have been. I dont know if it is different for actual organs though.

I don't mean to intrude, but could you know who your donor is; or meet their family? I don't know much on donation, I am glad your life was saved :)

I'm stunned and not exactly sure how to feel about FD's actions today.

I will say this....No act could mitigate what he has done but if he left a note telling where Jennifer's body is, that would be the closest he could come to grace.
Yes, it would be. But he is too evil to ever give her family some peace knowing where he put her body. And too egotistic and evil to ever admit he murdered her in cold blood.
Some may think heartless of me to speak of someone who is dying this way. But he has been flown to the top hospital for treatment. Jennifer never stood a chance.

Though a person can be ventilator-dependent and definitely not brain dead. Christopher Reeves immediately comes to mind- high spinal cord injury, people with ALS, etc.
True! My comment was more in general response to when patients are considered brain-dead. There are always exceptions, as each patient has individual needs based on specific conditions. :)

When did FD find out that this emergency court hearing was going to happen? Like how many days/hours were there between him finding out and noon today when he was found?
The Press was alerted and the Court reminders alerted yesterday I believe that the hearing was happening today.

I wonder if Atty. P. had been fielding questions about the collateral in advance of the hearing too. Perhaps this would have given Fd some jump on the Press.

But, did Atty. P./Pattisville know that the collateral listed on the bond consisted of 2 properties in foreclosure and the third that was overvalued? What responsibility did Fd atty have to make sure that the wool wasn't pulled over the eyes of the bonding company?

I realise the bonding company is on its own and is running a business. But, Atty. P. and Pattisville have been through Fd finances recently with the Civil Trial and so knew the status of the various properties. So, I don't get how 2 properties in foreclosure could have been presented by Fd/Pattisville and then accepted by the bonding company? The entire transaction simply seems fraudulent from the properties submitted to what appears to be no diligence on valuation done by the bonding company? Then, you get into the issue of the State of CT Courts even accepting the bond certificate. Is the bonding company used here even on some approved list via the State of CT?

Thank goodness someone in the Insurance Commission eventually woke up. But the reality is that the bond itself had little to no value and Fd could have fled and I would think the State might be left with little other than a claim I believe on the bonding company, about whom we know little.

MOO

Yes, I need my kids to live...and yes I wondered about those organs, I mean the lungs, the liver, the heart...how could they possibly still be viable after that poison..
Apparently the heart runs the most risk of damage, and probably isn’t viable.

I guess other organs may not necessarily be affected though, atleast according to the study.

First time poster and medical here! Carbon monoxide poisoning is a very serious and a difficult thing to come back from. 30 minutes of CPR (w/0 medications if done by LE) is also a very difficult thing to come back from. From this picture he doesn’t look “fine”, looks like he’s on a portable ventilator, which means he’s not breathing on his own and I would guess is also on life sustaining medications. MOO

Thanks, Jay, and welcome. Great first post, and a very important time to join in.

I don't mean to intrude, but do you know who your donor is; or meet their family? I don't know much on donation, I am glad your life was saved :)

It wasn't for a life threatening thing for me. A quality of life yes. I broke 4 vertebra in my neck which would have cause paralysis eventually. But no one told me anything about who the bones were from.

If he was so claustrophobic in that huge home, let's wish for him to "wake up" in that chamber.
OMG.
You called it.
It is soooo claustrophobic.
In my past life, long ago, took many a sick patient in the chamber.
Back in the day it was only for an hour.
Seemed like an eternity.
So afraid the patient would start to decline and it took time to decompress.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member