Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm speaks out, as most suspected....

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm

Steven Bognar on Twitter
If he wants shame anyone, he should look no further than the closest mirror. He is the one who would not stop his public rants, who allowed his client to give those awful interviews, who prematurely advanced a false alibi (one which allowed LE to gain even more evidence against his client), and who gave his client false hope. Perhaps if Mr. Dulos had ever had the benefit of the "guiding hand of counsel", he would have had a more realistic view of his case.

AND let's not forget, had NP not so arrogantly argued his client should be released before trial, he would have never been in that garage in the first place! Dulos was always a bond risk from Day 1, and NP surely knew it. But by all means, blame a bunch of complete strangers for his client's mental breakdown! Perhaps, like Poe's Tell-Tale Heart, Dulos finally succumbed to the awful knowledge of his own guilt. But sure, Mr. Pattis, blame everyone but those most responsible for your client's acts. Again.
His lead attorney, Norm Pattis, said only that he heard he had been taken to the hospital with a pulse, adding, "Our thoughts and prayers are with him."

Following Tuesday's developments, Pattis said that the news was "stunning."

"Not once did it occur to me that he was ever a threat for suicide," he said.

He also left those who think Fotis is guilty with a message: "All the folks who harped on Mr Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you."

He reiterated the sentiment once again, saying: "If they made up their mind before seeing the evidence then shame on you."

:mad:

Jennifer Dulos’ Community Left in Shock After Estranged Husband’s Suicide Attempt
If NP never considered that Dulos was a suicide risk, he is a worse defender than even I thought. Every person accused of this type of crime is a potential suicide risk! That factor aside, Dulos exhibited clear indicators of someone who would commit suicide rather than face justice. Given his behavior over the last 3 years, he clearly has a personality disorder of some sort, he clearly is an extremely manipulative and controlling person, and he clearly is unable to control his impulses of his violent nature. Not a suicide risk? What a ridiculous comment.

Last edited:
Medical professionals that are caring for him at this point are the only ones who would know his status. I do agree that a helicopter flight to another hospital with a hyperbaric chamber would not have been done if there was no hope of his survival.
My question is the length of time from the initial CPR efforts to placing him in that chamber (if that is what is indeed happening) had any effect of his prognosis.

it does appear though that from the moment FD was seen to be in distress in the vehicle in his garage every effort to prolong his life has been made.

Incidentally, I wonder what Dr. Herman thinks of these latest developments?

MT had to go for some kind of eval when she bonded out but not FD. At least not a public drive to the hospital anyway.

why on earth would any defendant being charge with murder (that never should have been out on bond) be allowed to potentially drive himself to a hearing that may cause his bond to be rescinded. Why didn’t NP and his attorneys show up to FD residence this morning and keep him company until the hearing.

this hearing was clearly called in the last several hours. When was he notified? Didn’t NP have some knowledge of his clients feelings on today’s developments before the suicide attempt occurred? If NP wants to pass blame surely he can look no further than his own client, the legal team, the State of CT policy for bond, etc...

Just heartsick first those five children. All I can do is somehow hope and pray that Jennifer’s remains will be found or a confession will be made that eradicates the absolute hideous GG theory.

Dave Altimari reporting that his collateral included properties all under foreclosure and one property that was substantially over-valued!

Game over -- no bondsman in their right mind would touch this financial fraud!

Fool us once, not twice....!

MOO
Bizarre that due diligence wasn't done by the bonding company as all this information is public and so widely discussed.

Also don't get why the State didn't check this all out too as the financial investigation has been ongoing now for months.

Seems sloppy on all sides IMO so I'm baffled how this happens.

MOO

Dave Altimari reporting that his collateral included properties all under foreclosure and one property that was substantially over-valued!

Game over -- no bondsman in their right mind would touch this financial fraud!

Fool us once, not twice....!

MOO
Will this lead to the valuer having to face a challenge to his license?

BBM - you think he'll make it and in what condition if he does?
If he does it will be a miracle. He reportedly had no pulse at first and was given CPR for 15 minutes. He is on a ventilator and will probably never regain consciousness.

If he does live there's a good chance he will be brain dead.

Imo

What's the legal stance on a lawyer's account if his client dies before trial? Does he join the queue of creditors against the estate? I imagine NP will be spitting chips if this comes to pass.
Anyone can file a creditor claim or caveat against the estate - the PR will object or pay depending on the validity (in my state)
JMO

He will have armed guards around him if he recovers, at least after tomorrow. That ankle monitor is long gone, so there is no other way to keep tabs on him than to revoke his bond. IMO the reason the bond hearing is scheduled for tomorrow is to prevent the potential security risk of Dulos being hospitalized with no ankle bracelet and without LE oversight. Hospitals are very porous, with lots of people in and out. High risk prisoners usually are physically restrained to the extent medically appropriate, and there is 24 hour LE presence in the immediate vicinity of the prisoner.
I have a feeling he can’t get out of bed anytime soon....

Thank you for doing this. My husband is a first responder and has been at many scenes like this. No matter who they are, their job is to save the life.
I want to take a moment to acknowledge the work doctors, nurses, hospital personnel, EMTs, and paramedics do every day. Without judgment, without pause. It gives ME comfort to know, should I need it, or those I love, and even those I don't, we will get all-in emergency medical care, no matter who we are.

While FD gets extraordinary medical care, it's just especially sad that he never learned how to car

OK Fd survives, and he has his wits about him, then what? Get another entity to give him bail money, go to jail? Really can he be trusted not to try to kill himself at home again?

I'd think they'd remit him to the jail psychiatric ward. Which is essentially jail with suicide watch and psychiatric oversight.

If he does it will be a miracle. He reportedly had no pulse at first and was given CPR for 15 minutes. He is on a ventilator and will probably never regain consciousness.

If he does live there's a good chance he will be brain dead.

Imo
I guess it all depends on how long he sat in the car with the exhaust filling his vehicle and then how long CPR was administered IMO - my guess is IF he staged this he will recover just fine - but I think if he did he didn’t research it well enough and I believe he will have brain damage
JMO

Of course he will! What a fame clown.

This! All this drama is not normal. FD was never going to not be causing and creating attention. You would think he would have kept his head down and tried to abide by the court restrictions, it would have been years before this ever went to court, imo. He can't help himself and his attorney is of the same cloth! Attention *advertiser censored*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably