Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how precise his ankle monitor is and if it can track him from room to room in his home.

I want to know if it monitors for vital signs like an iwatch or fitbit,. I think it should, if it doesn't already. With pulse or heart rate monitor, if it goes flatline, then the authorities would be able to tell that either the bracelet has been removed, or the suspect wearing it is in some sort of medical distress. In either case a police presence would be necessary.

I do not personally believe that he was in the garage too terribly long if recent news reports are accurate. From WFSB, this female that was noted to be arriving at 4JX at 11:18 and leaving 4JX at 11:28 then returning followed closely by the first responders. FD was concious and taking calls at 10:34am....

So, if this woman was actually his new GF and she was leaving to go to the grocery store then I feel that when she left the house at 11:28 everything appeared normal and expected to return with groceries to have a meal with FD. Although WFSB & Drone 3 were on scene for ALL of this, but they are choosing not to tell the public whether this woman entered the home or was just outside ringing the doorbell for 10 minutes before leaving.

I believe that FD either called or messaged this person to not return because he didn't want her to find him. That is when I believe authorities were notified and the woman raced back to 4JX and arrived back at the same time as first responders.

This is totally my theory based on what I watched live and the newest msm updates and reports.

TOTALLY MY THEORY AND OPINION ONLY. NOT STATED NOR PROVEN BY MSM. I am just using the info given to attempt to make sense of the few facts we have.

Using what we know, i fully believe that FD was alive and well at 11:28am based on this woman visiting. At 11:54 police received the well-being check call. So 26 minutes is all he had to make this suicide attempt. I don't think if he was just filling the suburban's cab/cargo area with carbon monoxide. I personally think the hose from the muffler was inside the suburban but I think FD had it either in his mouth or very close to his face to have a direct line to poisoning. And I don't know if I believe that he truly was out of breath during the phone call unless that call came while he was setting up his suicide rig.

No matter how this suicide attempt plays out, I truly hope he left a note... An honest note...

Last edited:
FD has a NEW GIRLFRIEND. Wow. Just wow. So many normal single dudes out there and somehow an accused wife murdered on house arrest manages to pull a new woman and start a new relationship !!!!! If this sick sick murderer ever recovers for a trial , MT will Krystal Kenney his *advertiser censored** so freaking fast. Just unreal. Speechless. I guess nothing should surprise me with FD by now but...WOW
I wonder if the new GF has stumbled across this discussion yet.

My thoughts are with the 5 Dulos children. It doesn’t matter how much we dislike FD or how many wrongs FD did, he was their dad. I hope they are able to get through all the tragedy and grief.
I so agree those kids have to be going threw hell right now it’s all over the news so they know . I hope that they get to say good bye to him but that his family isn’t in there .they need some closure some where . Thank goodness gf is a class act and those kids are feeling loved and will get the help they need . Hopefully a actual update on fd and his actual condition. Is the court live streamed today about bail

Okay, so if bond is revoked, do they wheel him back into jail cell, or at least the prison infirmary? IMO, he certainly should be. But then, this is CT we’re talking about and they seem to enjoy coddling their criminals. Yeah, they’ll probably out him up in a private nursing home with all of the bells and whistles he has become accustomed to.
They treat him like a celebrity!
Maybe they will handcuff him to the hyperbaric chamber with zip ties. Moo

He seems to want to live still at 9 something when calling the new bond guy. But something happened between the first and second phone call to the new bond guy. I think the out of breath demeanor is because FD told the woman to go buy something then he immediately pulled the heavy wood and black weights to barricade both garage doors. As you can see in the video. Then he connected the hose to the pipe. And had to start the car before she came back. So that’s why he was out of breathe. I don’t think he would answer the phone when he was in the middle of “dying”.
Question though...we ALL know FD doesn't like to get his hands dirty. I have to laugh at the image of him pulling heavy wood in front of the garage doors and having to get down on his hands and knees to hook up the hose to the pipe. Plus, the tailpipe would have been dirty and he needed a clamp to keep the hose on. I wonder if he wore gloves to keep his manicured fingers and hands clean...? Poor FD...got all dirty and his plan didn't work. What a tool!!! jmo (I'm mean).

@SabinaKuriakose
The state has officially filed its motion to REVOKE bond for Fotis Dulos. Judge Gary White will rule at today’s 2pm hearing
@WTNH
We are expecting the state’s attorney and lawyers for Dulos to argue the issue as Dulos continues to recover.
Palmetto Insurance’s risk analyst discovered Dulos’s Farmington home and the Sturbridge Hill Rd New Canaan home were in foreclosure, and NC home was also OVERVALUED by $300k when the bond was first posted
@WTNH

Isn't it up to the defendant to figure out their finances? I wouldn't think lawyers are responsible to line up money for how they will be paid or how bond will be secured. Their job is legal representation, not fund finders.

I've never seen a case like this so I don't know, but I think FD was on his own to secure a new bond that wasn't based on fraud....and he couldn't.

jmo
Most people attempting to arrange bail are actually in jail, with no ability to do it. I’ve never had any experience with bailing either myself or a family member out of jail, so I don’t know, which is why I asked. I do know that Pattis referred to Judelson Bail Bonds as willing to post the bond, and there is no evidence that Fd spoke to them-so I assume someone from his law office did. NP definitely did not want Dulos locked up, awaiting trial, because of the perception of guilt.

Also, I was thinking about 'keeping him alive' so his family can say goodbye, who the fk is he - to get to say goodbye to anyone (or vice versa), he was out on bond for murder, jobless, seemingly penniless, and had no custody of his 5 children...

As another also...I hope the children do not have to go 'say goodbye' to dear-old-half-dead-daddy in some maudlin scene at the hospital..they certainly didn't get to say goodbye to their mother..thanks to Dad..

The hospital has protocols to deal with all this and regardless of what we think of this man, the hospital is required to deliver confidential and respectful care.

I do worry that the Greek family will have unrealistic expectations ( perhaps fostered by NP) about the potential for recovery, and perhaps the $$ that THEY might be able to get out of this.

Of course, if NP feels the $$$ slipping away he might not be so ardent in his talks with the family. I sure don't want this to end up like the Jahi McMath disaster in Oakland where the unfortunate girl lived 5 years on life suppport because her family wouldn't accept reality, and there was a lawyer involved.

I also think NP is planning on making $$ off of FD through a book. He, of all peope, should know there is no money in FD's estate and even though NP might claim to be first in line, GF will make sure the children are made heirs, if at all possible. I just hope the Greek relatives don't push to have the children visit them or visit FD in the hospital , over GF's wishes.

What a nasty mess FD made of all his life

The hospital has protocols to deal with all this and regardless of what we think of this man, the hospital is required to deliver confidential and respectful care.

I do worry that the Greek family will have unrealistic expectations ( perhaps fostered by NP) about the potentia for recovery, and perhaps the $$ that THEY might be able to get out of this.

Of course, if NP feels the $$$ slipping away he might not be so ardent in his talks with the family. I sure don't want this to end up like the Jahi McMath disaster in Oakland where the unfortunate girl lived 5 years on life suppport because her family wouldn't accept reality.

I also think NP is planning on making $$ of of FD through a book. He, of all peope, should know there is no money in FD's estate and even though NP might claim to be first in line, GF will make sure the children are made heirs, if at all possible. I just hope the Greek relatives don't push to have the children visit them or visit FD in the hospital , over GF's wishes.

What a nasty mess FD made of all his life

Greek relatives will lose if they try to push anything. No question. imo.

Isn't it up to the defendant to figure out their finances? I wouldn't think lawyers are responsible to line up money for how they will be paid or how bond will be secured. Their job is legal representation, not fund finders.

I've never seen a case like this so I don't know, but I think FD was on his own to secure a new bond that wasn't based on fraud....and he couldn't.

jmo

I don't know if NP was also granted Power of Attorney over healthcare or finances or not. That seems to be an entirely different legal issue than representation in a criminal trial, and would seem to me to be totally improper to put NP in a position to pay himself first, while executing his legal authority to the estate. But then I live next to a real slime of a lawyer who claims his retirement is in the wills of all his clients...

I wonder if FD even had a will.

Last edited:
My opinion regarding the family from Greece on their way to America is to protect any assets they think they are entitled too. FD actually gave everyone a heads up yesterday, anyone with a claim to his estate or assets will be getting it together asap, wanting to be first! You know Pattis has both his hands out. All jmo.

General info related to his attempt at suicide.
Hypoxic-Anoxic Brain Injury | Family Caregiver Alliance

“anemic anoxia, which can occur when someone does not have enough blood or hemoglobin, a chemical in the red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body. Acute hemorrhage, chronic anemia, and carbon monoxide poisoning...”

“Carbon monoxide poisoning, which appears to damage parts of the brain controlling movement...”

“Many patients come out of a coma but remain in what is called a persistent vegetative state, a sort of wakeful unresponsiveness in which some brain functions continue to operate but with no apparent consciousness. Some doctors believe that if the persistent vegetative state in a patient with HAI continues for more than three months, there is virtually no chance of further recovery.”

that he couldn’t stand the thought of criminal confinement and has potentially sentenced himself to self imposed imprisonment, is completely ironic.

taking a moment to savor a little schadenfreude

@SabinaKuriakose
RECALL: Judge ruled Monday in Danbury Savings Banks’ favor re: foreclosure of NC home, Tuesday (yesterday) state & Palmetto moved for emergency bond hearing to argue to revoke bond, Dulos attempted suicide around the time he was scheduled to head to court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus