Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the judge made a phone call to doctors
treating him and got the dire prognosis. Just reading between the lines and what was NOT
said.
Exactly my thoughts. The legal motions this morning to protect the properties and the lack of word salad from Pattis have me thinking they are going through the motions but know it means nothing. We are in a holding pattern for Rena to arrive.

How can they know that her body is in one piece. I would love for that to be true, but I really am not sure. Hopefully, one of those [redacted]heels will tell what they know now-but each of them will still do and say whatever serves them best. Nobody on that side is thinking of Jennifer and the children.
I think they know she didn't go through MIRA. That's all. Maybe dismembered after the fact but seems like they're looking for a whole body.

It w

It was appplied in September on Attorney conangeos and Glorias request.See below link for a refresher.

Everyone in USA has a right to fair trial and presumption of innocence isn’t only in the court of law as many have said on this blog. Which shows their biased opinion, arrogance, lack of awareness and complete disregard of court of law. It is actually also outside of court so that the jury could be impartial.

Jennifer Dulos case: What you need to know about the gag order up for appeal

Interesting.

Everything known is from the arrest and search warrants.
Jurors would need to reveal any participation in social media, and whether their minds are made up. A pool of thousands is likely in a case like this.
There are really only a few defense strategies.

-Somebody else did it- this is NPs alternative theory of Gone Girl.

-Suppressing evidence:
NP already laid groundwork here about the CT procedure. More specific challenges to witnesses integrity come. NP already starting in on Nanny and the forensic spatter expert.

Failure to prove - this is the missing body and the challenge to the forensic analysis of the blood shed being a mortal injury.

On the face of it a man caught on video disposing of his wife's bloody shirt and bra in a trash can among many other DNA covered items after the crime of her assault is the definition of being caught red handed.

So NP will mostly use supression of evidence based on attacking the prosecution witnesses.

That is why NP is using statements from FB to lay ground work for getting the jury to feel there is a universal
bias against FD, and it is a preview of the trial.

MOO, FD not too gagged at all, FDs defense is clearly out there via his lawyer.

Make no mistake, NP is a good defense lawyer, and he is competently hitting all the strategies.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

Two officers have been posted outside Dulos room to watch him. Pattis said that he will waive extradition in order to make it possible for his family to see him

[URL='https://twitter.com/davealtimari']Dave Altimari

@davealtimari[/URL]
·
24m

Pattis said that Dulos is in dire condition.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
29m

It’s unclear how this hearing will proceed. Ryan McGuigan, attorney representing the bond company that wrote the $6 million bond is here and I assume will address judge on why the company wants bond revoked. Pattis is here for Dulos and Colangelo.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
36m

Almost time for the bond hearing without a defendant. It seems Judge White is relaxing his no cellphone policy so maybe able to tweet some updates.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
53m

Police are facing a legal conundrum in trying to enter Fotis Dulos’ Jefferson Crossing home. To get a search warrant they need proof of a possible crime. So far sources said they have not gotten court approval to go in and look for a suicide note.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
56m

Ira Judelson the bail bondsman to the Harvey Weinsteins and Antonio Browns the world has arrived at Stamford court for Dulos bond hearing which is scheduled to start at 2. He told The Courant last night he is prepared to take all $7 million of Dulos’ bonds.

So if he has guards at door is no longer in the chamber is held basically on a psych hold why isn’t he on his way back to a jail hospital?
He probably has major organ problems- heart, lungs and brain are all affected by CO poisoning. Until he is deemed stable he will probably be kept where he is. Early am reports today
said he is in ICU- Intensive Care Unit so he needs extreme medical intervention right now.

@AielloTV

Pattis says he “can’t speculate” on why Dulos attempted suicide and the defense is counting on physicians to clarify “what is reasonable to expect” in terms of prognosis for recovery.

Pattis repeatedly used the word “grim” to describe Fotis Dulos’s situation.
Defense second chair Kevin Smith told me he was “gutted” when he learned why Dulos did not show up for court yesterday. “I know to most people he’s just a story. To our office he is a human being and we are gutted.”
So NP admits right there that he has no idea what FD's prognosis is.

Inside Edition coverage of yesterday

Interesting addition is that the alert said Fd was post cardiac arrest and suspected CO2 poisoning. We hadn't heard about cardiac arrest yesterday so far as I know.

I would not assume any medical issues are correct unless reported by Official sources, medical or LE.

I think IE probably tried to talk to a paramedic, an officer on the scene, or some other ancillary medical personnel who should lose their job over it.

Neither of which should be disclosing any details. In fact, if a paramedic gave any information out, they would lose their job and be prosecuted for violation of HIPPA rules.

Some may feel the chance to say goodbye is important - we shall see what GF does - I have my suspicions
JMO
This is a very personal choice and differs for everyone IME. It's similar to the argument between open and closed casket funerals, only add the sterile environment of a hospital and lots of medical equipment.

Some want that last opportunity to say goodbye. Some don't want that mental image to be their last memory of a loved one.

I truly feel the judge is aware of FD's medical situation and that's why the bond was only raised 500k. The fact that NP and his hair band aren't talking about the state, agreed to everything, and were relatively quiet after the hearing makes me feel that way too. I think it's only a matter of time before he's pronounced dead. MOO.

I will be curious to see if GF brings the children to the hospital and if so- then I believe that will mean he’s brain dead
JMO

I have thought long and hard about this. I think it is better they dont go. Fotis wont know the difference and well let the kids remember their father physically healthy. It is very startling to see anyone in that shape let alone your father. They already have enough psychological damage from all of this.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
53m

Police are facing a legal conundrum in trying to enter Fotis Dulos’ Jefferson Crossing home. To get a search warrant they need proof of a possible crime. So far sources said they have not gotten court approval to go in and look for a suicide note.

-----------------------------------------------------

Need some help from the atty's here. What is going on?

Is the DA statement about 'proof of a possible crime' really the standard here?

We have a person accused of murder and other assorted violent crimes and out on bond who allegedly attempted suicide yesterday but without LE entering the house there is no way to conduct an investigation to determine if this is an intentional act by Fd or perhaps a criminal act undertaken by someone else.

I'm quite confused as we are now at 24 hrs post event and LE hasn't been able to access the house at 4Jx?

Baffled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members