Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the mystery question. IIRC, reports yesterday stated first responders performed extended CPR at the scene (along with reports of intubation.) No pulse etc.

But idk for sure. Has this been verified in MSM?

Definitely “how dead” depends on how long the organs were deprived of oxygen due to anemic anoxia. If he were in full cardiac/respiratory arrest - and how long? Were his pupils blown?

Oh, there were reports of him being “dead” initially. I’m not sure if the media just jumped the gun or if someone reported a fact?

No pulse can mean "no pulse detected."

In the past half hour, a number of police vehicles have rolled up to Fotis Dulos’ Farmington home.

Police said earlier today that they hoped to search the home this afternoon, but had been waiting on a search warrant. No word yet on whether or not they’ve gotten the warrant.

Emily Brindley on Twitter

This is what I’m basing it on .....

White said Dulos will be rearrested if he is released from the hospital on $6.5 million bond — a $500,000 increase from the previous amount.

The arrangement will make it easier for family and those authorized to visit, especially if these happen to be Dulos’ last days, according to attorney Kevin Smith, part of the defendant’s team.

Fotis Dulos’ in ‘dire condition,’ ordered re-arrested if released from hospital
Yeah, now that I've read the whole article it does indicate that he's talking about the courts decision.
Maybe he means that since Dulos will now be guarded by police it makes it easier for family to visit him?

I still don't understand how it would have made it difficult before, though.

Imo

Honestly, I don't think the older ones will forgive not being allowed to see him. There is likely no later to see him alive here. Maybe they don't want to, and that is a different story.

Yeah, I too am thinking that a lot of loved one's hearts seize up at "last chance!", because they understand it means "last chance". I wouldn't force them, either, but I think it's a stretch to assume that they wouldn't want to just because we wouldn't want to see him ever again. That sounds more like projection.

Yeah, now that I've read the whole article it does indicate that he's talking about the courts decision.
Maybe he means that since Dulos will now be guarded by police it makes it easier for family to visit him?

Imo

He needs a guard. Both as keeping him in and keeping people out.

Imo

Maybe he’s not allowed visitors under arrest?

it’s very weird

Honestly, I don't think the older ones will forgive not being allowed to see him. There is likely no later to see him alive here. Maybe they don't want to, and that is a different story.
MOO, I believe the kids have moved on. Sure, there's some pain, but a lot of time has passed too. We know nothing of their lives now, nor should we. But I believe we really don't need to worry for them.

Dave Altimari

@davealtimari

·
53m

Police are facing a legal conundrum in trying to enter Fotis Dulos’ Jefferson Crossing home. To get a search warrant they need proof of a possible crime. So far sources said they have not gotten court approval to go in and look for a suicide note.

-----------------------------------------------------

Need some help from the atty's here. What is going on?

Is the DA statement about 'proof of a possible crime' really the standard here?

We have a person accused of murder and other assorted violent crimes and out on bond who allegedly attempted suicide yesterday but without LE entering the house there is no way to conduct an investigation to determine if this is an intentional act by Fd or perhaps a criminal act undertaken by someone else.

I'm quite confused as we are now at 24 hrs post event and LE hasn't been able to access the house at 4Jx?

Baffled.

They have to have probable cause that a crime (attempted murder) occurred. They don’t. They have probable cause that it was a suicide attempt.

In the past half hour, a number of police vehicles have rolled up to Fotis Dulos’ Farmington home.

Police said earlier today that they hoped to search the home this afternoon, but had been waiting on a search warrant. No word yet on whether or not they’ve gotten the warrant.

Emily Brindley on Twitter
I hope they get in there before the family or anyone else in case Fotis left a note or any other evidence in the home.

My guess is if he did leave a note it did not contain a confession.

Imo

Do we know for sure FD is on life support, as in no expectation for any recovery at all? Has his condition been downgraded to grave? Yesterday he was in critical condition, unstable but with reasonable recovery with major intervention.

Or maybe the two terms are used interchangeably.

I guess we can't know if he has deteriorated further to being brain dead or moribund, due to HIPAA.
As someone posted yesterday, the terms have specific criteria and are not interchangeable.

MOO, I believe the kids have moved on. Sure, there's some pain, but a lot of time has passed too. We know nothing of their lives now, nor should we. But I believe we really don't need to worry for them.
A lot of time has not passed. It hasn't even been a year since their mother disappeared and was likely murdered at the hands of their father. They will be grieving her every day of the rest of their lives. There is more than "some pain."

That being said, their image of their father, the only father they've ever known, has likely been shattered, and they are 100% within their rights to grieve him as well, regardless of the current circumstances.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
They have to have probable cause that a crime (attempted murder) occurred. They don’t. They have probable cause that it was a suicide attempt.

They have lots of probable cause that includes the three previous AWs. I'd think they could simply say they need this search warrant to look for additional evidence wrt the first three AWs. There should be no problem getting a search warrant. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7