Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably has family seed money, but the stock market has been in a steady climb in the last ten years. If anyone had some money to invest in the right stocks, they are seeing a huge profit at this time. That money could be re-invested in a number of ways.
LOL- she certainly found a way to invest her money.

jmo

I've always been in the FD didn't leave a note camp. But, a thought occurred to me. Maybe he left a note blaming MT. (I know what I did and what I didn't do) Same body type, minus the gun show (biceps). Maybe he'll say he was framed and due to his love for her he helped her cover it up. Maybe he was forming revenge fantasies against her after he read AW2 was it? Where she said 'I hate him for that'. I know, LOL. I wouldn't be shocked by anything at this point in this circus.

Wow I never thought about the potential for brain damage from water skiing falls. He was competing at a high level for a long time. That would be a possible contributor to his complete unraveling and turning into a murdering monster not thinking thru the consequences of his actions, impulse control issues....hard to imagine someone could have been born with the personality defects he seems to possess now.
I've been wondering over the past day if he's always been difficult. Is he the type of person who always had drama in his life, always a conflict that involved others, always a victim, etc.? I suspect so.

He might not realize that most people go through life without constant strife, without constantly grifting for money, without cheating on partners. For him, I think it was a way of life to be dishonest, difficult, and dramatic.

jmopinion

having to rely on NP for updates is depressing. FD's case situation has been "grim" from the start. watching the antics of NP, MT, and FD and reading the3 AW's i could have labelled the whole thing "dire" months ago. i'm hoping the court is allowed an actual medical update of FD condition at some point soon. otherwise what is real and what is stage managed by NP might become hard to distinguish. MOO.
I can't agree more.

We have well and truly entered into a new level of Dantes hell which is being written by a very poor writer IMO named Atty. P.

The narrative IMO of this entire situation and any process of seeking justice for JFd has been subsumed by the games being played here by Atty. P. and Fd.

I've had about zero confidence in CSP Spokesperson Foley from the second we first met him in this case after his early comments about Albany Avenue, but I have to say that it now appears CSP has totally lost control of the narrative of this case and is allowing the public narrative to be personally dictated by Atty. P. who has a vested interest in the outcome of this case for his client IMO.

Why is this being allowed to happen? Does the CSP know what is going on with Fd health or not? Fd is the guy who is alleged to have murdered JFd in her garage in New Canaan. Remember him? There are at least 2 others involved and I wonder if you checked on MT today or did anything to solve the ongoing issues with the bracelet monitoring? Not sure if you all need new bracelets for people out on bail or release or you need a new monitoring company or a new Parole bureaucracy but to the public I have to say it looks like you collectively are doing a [REDACTED] job of tracking people wearing bracelets.

I'd like to hear from Judge White too about how comfortable he is releasing a sex offender or child trafficking person out on bond/bail using these bracelets? I've given up on Judge Blawie on this as I'm not sure he followed up at all after the Fd "Waze tour of Westchester"!

Why cannot the CSP Spokesperson here or Atty Colangelo make some kind of simple statement about Fd and his prognosis after yesterday's botched suicide attempt. Or BETTER YET do what happens routinely in other cases and have Fd's doctors actually speak to the public.

I'm not sure when the victim in this sad case got lost but yesterday I actually had to think twice and remember the name of who Fd is alleged to have murdered in the garage at Welles. I get it, you all are busy but do you have any Press or Communication Strategy AT ALL? Jennifer Dulos is the victim and I'm angry that what happened to her has been lost in all the drama that has been created by Atty. P. and his client by design and its been going on unchecked for months IMO.

I know that there is electricity and internet access in Hartford and that you all know how to google to find out how to hold a Press Conference, but honestly the way this particular aspect of the case has been handled is something that I think represents a huge mistake as the Public is now getting information almost solely from the Defense Counsel in this case.

Yesterday a second briefing was promised regarding the health situation of Fd and it NEVER happened. P

What is going on? Does the State of CT even know the real health status and probability of Fd living to walk out of Jacobi hospital? Situation is now IMO in the territory of being an absolute farce.

MOO

Last edited:
Yes, likely that the fleecing happened over a very very long period and was well organised and also well understood and appreciated by the "Greek Family"!

The LA deposition was so helpful in understanding how this fleecing no doubt happened too IMO. JFd appeared to pay for everything and actually reimbursed Fd for various expenses (including babysitting) which he first paid through his 'company'. I would be very interested to see a forensic analysis of these back and forth transactions and we almost saw a forensic accountant enter the Civil Trial but it was denied by Judge Noble.

I think the fleecing situation is now somewhat reversed and that what Fd might have fleeced from JFd over many years is now going into the pockets of the better 3 card monte player here who is now undertaking a fleecing of Fd, namely Pattisville.

I do wonder if the reason Fd had time to attempt to kill himself yesterday was because nobody from Atty. P.'s office would drive him to Stamford as we have seen them do in the past? Was this done because Fd wasn't willing to pay up for the service? Why did Atty P and Atty Smith not know where their client was yesterday when he was late for court?

I very much wonder if the reason Fd might have been so despondent was because of some botched bail bond situation by Atty. P.? Does Atty. P. take any responsibility or does Atty Smith for what happened yesterday? Sure, predicting suicide is a challenge even to experts but you had an obligation to make sure your client was in court yesterday and IMO making a phone call at 12:15 pm to say that he is late doesn't exactly meet that standard.

MOO

This makes sense. If being an attorney includes personal advice and being a sort of 'watch dog' over your client, one would think their psychological health would rank very highly. It doesn't seem he either dealt with it, or cared to - or perhaps knew how to. Strikingly lacking for an attorney of that many years.

NP seemed in much lighter spirits today, though. I think he heard better news about his client than he is saying. Just my opinion, of course, but it seems likely - or at least highly possible - that he's leading the MSM astray once again.

I've been wondering over the past day if he's always been difficult. Is he the type of person who always had drama in his life, always a conflict that involved others, always a victim, etc.? I suspect so.

He might not realize that most people go through life without constant strife, without constantly grifting for money, without cheating on partners. For him, I think it was a way of life to be dishonest, difficult, and dramatic.

jmopinion
I like your thinking! Do we have a resident psychologist or psychiatrist around here? I would love to know what she/he would think about FD. Narcissism is likely in my layman opinion but I can only imagine what else is under his hood! IMO

if you base your what ifs on what was happening at the time then if there was no gag order FD and NP would have continued to slander jennifers good name and character and the slander would have become 2nd party libel via news reports. the gag order was because FD and NP were engaged in character assasination of Jennifer.

The gag order was also important to protect the children.

NP and FD were spreading lies that Jennifer had abandoned the children. I can't think of anything more emotionally damaging than to hear that.

They were also trying to release personal info about her that should not have been public, and insinuating all sorts of other horrible things about her that were not true.

The gag order was also to protect FD himself - so that he'd get a fair trial.

I would bet Jennifer's family will never take those children anywhere near Greece.
IMO GF and JD never wanted the kids to see FD. I don’t think she would care that much. Granny can only control these kids till 18. After that like any normal kids they will be in search of truth. They will read both sides of the story to comprehend what happened. That’s strictly because kids always love their parents equally regardless of marital issues between the parents. These kids are also too young to remember. My heart goes out to kids. I wish Jen was alive and fotis was alive and both had divorced without any issues. That’s why court needs to change the law on marital property splits, vengeance. If one couple doesn’t want to stay divorce should finalize in 6 months. No negotiations on child custody. Both get to keep half half and call it a day.

Last edited:
And jury is a selection of random individuals. If random individuals have made up their mind then how can any highly publicize trial would end fairly? Hold your horses! Wait for the evidence in the court room.
Well, I would hope those random people are questioned carefully. The goal is to pick people who are not biased that have not already assumed guilt so the defendant gets a fair trial but I suppose some people may not be honest about it.

But, again, that is one of the reasons why the judge put the gag order in place. This is a high profile case and it's not uncommon for the judge to issue a gag order. It helps to ensure a fair trial.

We have the advantage of learning what the evidence is long before the trial but yes, we have to wait for the trial and sometimes there is evidence that we didn't know about.

Not all people are interested in cases like this and even less follow them intently.
So I guess those people would be ideal jurors in this case.

Imo

Hi Norm. What up?
Norm here,

Just polished off a bottle of red as its been a [REDACTED] bad week and its only Wed.

My gravy train client just tried to off himself and it looks like he isn't going to make it.

SO mad about this as I am almost finished with our guest house construction on the Cape and needed that extra dough and my bookstore needs a new roof.

I'm also worried his sister is going to ask for the retainer back too. Very problematic for me if this happens as I am sure you can understand.

Clients are so demanding. Fd just had to pick the 1 day I was not available to try to gas himself. Its all so selfish and I spoke about it in therapy this morning as Fotis just keeps thinking about himself and he never thinks about me. I am important and valuable too you know. But no. Fotis just keeps wanting more and more and more and I feel like I've given him everything I've got. He is almost like a human vampire and I also find him a bit scary.

I have to tell you the truth here. Farmington PD owned me a favor and my good buddy in evidence released the Fd Glock 19 into my care. I told him Fotis scared the [REDACTED] out of me and I needed some protection. He said I get it Norm, anything for you Norm.

I know I have some shortcomings. Well a lot actually. But I tried. But I can't help but think that Fotis tried to kill himself yesterday because he was mad at me for not being there to pick him up. He just seems like such a needy [REDACTED] sometimes and that is why I chose to not be there yesterday. I needed to show him who was boss and what does he do? He [REDACTED] stabs me in the back by trying to gas himself.

Do I regret anything about yesterday? NO way. I was off meeting a client and that client has the green and is tied into the network of others that have the green. That is what is important to me. Well, that and the first amendment. My first amendment rights but not yours though. Sorry about that but I get mad when people disagree with me and try to be independent thinkers. That is such [REDACTED]!

God, now I am so worked up I need a joint. Buddy who is a friend of mine from Hartford PD just dropped off some of the best stuff you could ever imagine. Primo. So annoyed I have to go outside and smoke.

Fotis is on his own and in the hands of GOD now. You know I know a lot about religion as its a passion of mine. GOD will take care of me and will also take care of Fotis.

Sorry, gotta pop off now as I have to write Dave Altimari's article for tomorrow. He's another one that just keeps pushing all my buttons and is so demanding, but he never really wants to write an article. So irritating. Good thing I am such a great writer and so miss my newspaper days but he sure is a lazy [REDACTED].

MOO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads