Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Norm here,

Just polished off a bottle of red as its been a [REDACTED] bad week and its only Wed.

My gravy train client just tried to off himself and it looks like he isn't going to make it.

SO mad about this as I am almost finished with our guest house construction on the Cape and needed that extra dough and my bookstore needs a new roof.

I'm also worried his sister is going to ask for the retainer back too. Very problematic for me if this happens as I am sure you can understand.

Clients are so demanding. Fd just had to pick the 1 day I was not available to try to gas himself. Its all so selfish and I spoke about it in therapy this morning as Fotis just keeps thinking about himself and he never thinks about me. I am important and valuable too you know. But no. Fotis just keeps wanting more and more and more and I feel like I've given him everything I've got. He is almost like a human vampire and I also find him a bit scary.

I have to tell you the truth here. Farmington PD owned me a favor and my good buddy in evidence released the Fd Glock 19 into my care. I told him Fotis scared the [REDACTED] out of me and I needed some protection. He said I get it Norm, anything for you Norm.

I know I have some shortcomings. Well a lot actually. But I tried. But I can't help but think that Fotis tried to kill himself yesterday because he was mad at me for not being there to pick him up. He just seems like such a need [REDACTED] some time and that is why I chose to not be there yesterday.

Do I regret anything about yesterday? NO way. I was off meeting a client and that client has the green and is tied into the network of others that have the green.

Fotis is on his own and in the hands of GOD now. You know I know a lot about religion as its a passion of mine. GOD will take care of me and will also take care of Fotis.

Sorry, gotta pop off now as I have to write Dave Altimari's article for tomorrow. He's another one that just keeps pushing all my buttons and is so demanding, but he never really wants to write an article. So irritating. Good think I am such a great writer and so miss my newspaper days.

MOO!
Needs an "lol" button! This is hilarious.

Some of it, though, is way too close to the truth.

Oops...

What Does It Take To Be The Most Trusted Advisor?

Gain insight from some of the industry’s most respected practitioners, who have achieved success by making it their business to respond to their clients’ needs. The panel will discuss issues surrounding integrity, the importance of the advisor’s ability to be a competent generalist, and why their clients trust them more than anyone else to tell the hard truth.

Panelists:
Anna K. Curry, CFP, Vice President

https://s3.amazonaws.com/jo.www.bucket/pepperinternational.com/events/pdfs/144/original/The Business of Managing Wealth Summit.pdf?1354636024

ETA, Reported in case it's not ok to post this.

Hi. Welcome to WS.

I have attached Both Police Reports for the Mama Dulos death and the documents relating to the examination of the vehicle and interviews of Fd, JFd, and Fd speaking for the Nanny.

You will find what the Police Officer said when he observed Mama Dulos while she was still lying on the driveway and Before she was taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

So, the Police were in fact called Immediately after the incident.

Then Mama Dulos later died at the hospital.

In the United States, it is standard protocol for the Hospital to call Police when someone has died under certain circumstances.

In this case, Police were Already involved when Jennifer Called them Immediately after the accident.

No One in the family is at fault for not calling the Police After Mama Dulos actually died.

It was the Hospital's responsibility to call the Police and they failed to do so.

It was also the Police Officer's responsibility to Follow Up on the case that he was Already in charge of when he arrived, Immediately after Mama Dulos was ran over.

Web Sleuths is a wonderful forum for many to express their knowledge, ideas, concerns, information, and investigations.

We also Respect the Terms of Service (TOS) on this website and therefore anything we state as Fact, Must be supported by Actual Evidence and/or links to that information.

Anything that is a Personal Opinion, MUST be stated as a Personal Opinion by the various ways, including In My Opinion, IMO, etc.

We love to hear everyones viewpoints, but we Must make sure that the correct Facts are being stated and we get those facts from Law Enforcement, Court Documents, and sometimes Main Stream Media Reports. Anything Else is Just an Opinion, which everyone is welcome to.

I suggest that we all form opinions based on the Facts as found in Official Documents and not just personal choice.

We are all here to help anyone looking for more information.

Which is Why I have attached the following documents.

I would love to hear everyone's viewpoint after they have the opportunity to inspect these documents.

IMO.
Got it! Sorry I’m new and not used to using IMO when I write. Don’t mind me guys. I think differently but will be sure to say IMO

This makes sense. If being an attorney includes personal advice and being a sort of 'watch dog' over your client, one would think their psychological health would rank very highly. It doesn't seem he either dealt with it, or cared to - or perhaps knew how to. Strikingly lacking for an attorney of that many years.

NP seemed in much lighter spirits today, though. I think he heard better news about his client than he is saying. Just my opinion, of course, but it seems likely - or at least highly possible - that he's leading the MSM astray once again.
@Alathea, I wish I could believe that Atty. P. heard better news about his client. I'm not so confident. All I know is that the last person in the world and certainly in this case who should be delivering the 'news' about Fd health is Atty. P. as his credibility on a good day IMO is questionable.

I just hope Atty Colangelo picked up the phone and did his own due diligence on the Fd situation before agreeing to whatever 'suggestion' was made by Atty. P and very much hope the State has made every effort to secure Fd while he is in NY.

If I had to guess I would think that Atty. P. went to Jacobi last night and saw the 'dire' situation and realised that it very neatly coincided with the financial end of Fd as evidenced by the collateral issues with the bond that can't really be rectified as Fd seems to be out $$$$. This would allow Atty. P. a graceful exit from a financial situation that is no longer advantageous and doesn't offer the PR opportunities that he once did. This is why I think Atty. P. looked a bit more relaxed today, he finally had his out from a case that is simply a drainer.

MOO

Norm here,

Just polished off a bottle of red as its been a [REDACTED] bad week and its only Wed.

My gravy train client just tried to off himself and it looks like he isn't going to make it.

SO mad about this as I am almost finished with our guest house construction on the Cape and needed that extra dough and my bookstore needs a new roof.

I'm also worried his sister is going to ask for the retainer back too. Very problematic for me if this happens as I am sure you can understand.

Clients are so demanding. Fd just had to pick the 1 day I was not available to try to gas himself. Its all so selfish and I spoke about it in therapy this morning as Fotis just keeps thinking about himself and he never thinks about me. I am important and valuable too you know. But no. Fotis just keeps wanting more and more and more and I feel like I've given him everything I've got. He is almost like a human vampire and I also find him a bit scary.

I have to tell you the truth here. Farmington PD owned me a favor and my good buddy in evidence released the Fd Glock 19 into my care. I told him Fotis scared the [REDACTED] out of me and I needed some protection. He said I get it Norm, anything for you Norm.

I know I have some shortcomings. Well a lot actually. But I tried. But I can't help but think that Fotis tried to kill himself yesterday because he was mad at me for not being there to pick him up. He just seems like such a need [REDACTED] some time and that is why I chose to not be there yesterday.

Do I regret anything about yesterday? NO way. I was off meeting a client and that client has the green and is tied into the network of others that have the green.

Fotis is on his own and in the hands of GOD now. You know I know a lot about religion as its a passion of mine. GOD will take care of me and will also take care of Fotis.

Sorry, gotta pop off now as I have to write Dave Altimari's article for tomorrow. He's another one that just keeps pushing all my buttons and is so demanding, but he never really wants to write an article. So irritating. Good think I am such a great writer and so miss my newspaper days.

MOO!
Priceless!!

I am relived FD has a friend trying to help....makes him seem normal, less monstrous. May he survive with prayers and somehow apologize to his children who I am sure in their heart still love him.

Further, I hope he can turn his life/heart around by making the most of what is left of his life- behind bars- after he is found guilty.

The universal condition of all people, everywhere and in all times, since the fall of our first parents into sin, is our innate depravity of heart which leads us to sin as soon as we are able to sin.

May we, too, conquer our own 'secret' battle for our heart and soul

Humbled by my own humanity-
Peace Out good people

@Alathea, I wish I could believe that Atty. P. heard better news about his client. I'm not so confident. All I know is that the last person in the world and certainly in this case who should be delivering the 'news' about Fd health is Atty. P. as his credibility on a good day IMO is questionable.

I just hope Atty Colangelo picked up the phone and did his own due diligence on the Fd situation before agreeing to whatever 'suggestion' was made by Atty. P and very much hope the State has made every effort to secure Fd while he is in NY.

If I had to guess I would think that Atty. P. went to Jacobi last night and saw the 'dire' situation and realised that it very neatly coincided with the financial end of Fd as evidenced by the collateral issues with the bond that can't really be rectified as Fd seems to be out $$$$. This would allow Atty. P. a graceful exit from a financial situation that is no longer advantageous and doesn't offer the PR opportunities that he once did. This is why I think Atty. P. looked a bit more relaxed today, he finally had his out from a case that is simply a drainer.

MOO
Would NP ever get paid for his services Incase FD is really brain dead?

Thank you for this information/explanation. Certainly fascinating! I was def thinking along the lines of something being very wrong with FD's brain.

If you mean a narcissist or sociopathic personality disorder, that is not going to show up with a post-mortem examination. You would have to have an experienced psychoanalysist or even psychiatrist to do some in depth testing and observation, over a period of time.

Would NP ever get paid for his services Incase FD is really brain dead?
I would think he could be paid for services already rendered but I don't know the legal answer. I'm also not sure if there is money in FD's coffers to pay him. I have never been certain that he was funneling money to Greece. I do think he was living off JD and her father though. He just wasn't ever able to make it work and grow like he hoped.

By all means, it has been an entirely unexpected and emotional last 36 hours or so with this case, not least for people on here who have followed this closely and dug into details over the months, many of whom also have local connections to the case.
Yesterday the post that began, “does anyone know what is going on at 4JC, there’s a man that just fell in the driveway” was the beginning of a bizarre turn of events, not just the suicide attempt itself, but the whiplash reporting- he’s dead!- he’s not dead! A new girlfriend materializes. GF smiling on camera. NP at a loss for words (or just fewer than usual), shaking hands with Coangelo in court.
On top of that there’s little info coming out. How satisfying is it to scour the medical literature to learn about hypobaric chambers, survival rates after acute CO poisoning, knowing FD might be dead by tomorrow in this case with filled with tragedy and horror
It’s no wonder everyone is feeling a little unhinged. People deal with it in different ways.
At the same time this is an important forum in a case with a gag order and many strange and tragic elements, so let’s do our best not to get it shut down as we work through the angst these turns of events have hit us with. There were slow periods before, there will be more news in coming days. KM is in court on Friday for his STBX charges, and MT will be there next week. FDs condition will become clearer but it could be several more days (or it could be the end). Hang in there everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member