Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRONX, NY (WFSB) - Fotis Dulos has been declared dead, according to his attorney, two days after attempting to commit suicide.

Dulos, accused of killing his estranged wife, had been in critical condition at Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx.

Attorney Norm Pattis said his family had flew in from Greece to see if they could harvest his organs.

Attorney: Fotis Dulos declared dead after suicide attempt

What odd wording. It comes across like they are there with coolers ready to sell to the highest bidder.

It's my understanding that the case against Dulos dies with him, no bond is needed, everyone gets their money back (except perhaps for a service fee). Legally, Fotis Dulos is something of a free man right now. Just dead.
Yes the 6% bondman fee and guess who paid it? His new girlfriend ... his last mark... grifting con artist to the end

NP: "a trial filled with evidence we think is no more than innuendo"

- does this guy know what the word "EVIDENCE" means?
Continue with trail.. Unreal. FD, the victim.... Unreal. I think the lack of sleep and strain these people have experienced over the past couple of days has simply corrupted useful consciousness for these people. This is a ploy to get the evidence only and the we will never hear about this again.

We all knew that's why he was still on life support... I wonder how they concluded who was in charge of his affairs...

I'm pretty confident that FD named his sister in an advanced medical directive or durable POA. Even if FD didn't have directives, health care providers traditionally have turned to family members for treatment decisions. A close family member is allowed to exercise “substituted judgment” on behalf of the patient. Decisions are eventually made with or without patient consent. (Not that different to probate law where the decedent dies without a will and the law still provides how family become the beneficiaries, etc.). MOO

Last edited:
@davealtimari

More from Pattis motion to keep the criminal case alive. Mr. Dulos children should not be subjected to a lifetime of coping with a fictional reality that their father murdered their mother in cold blood on the basis of baseless and rampant speculation.

Those kids wouldn’t have to deal with a “fictional reality,” if Norm shut his damn mouth and stopped pushing outlandish theories that have no basis in fact.

Telling those kids that their mommy abandoned them, is absolutely disgusting.

His client is dead, yet Norm is taking it upon himself to continue the destruction. He needs to be called out on this.

100% agree. He is the scum of the earth to me for what he has done to those kids. IMO, as bad as FD.

@davealtimari

More from Pattis motion to keep the criminal case alive. Mr. Dulos children should not be subjected to a lifetime of coping with a fictional reality that their father murdered their mother in cold blood on the basis of baseless and rampant speculation.

This is wicked! Who would be behind this - Fotis himself (via instructions) or member of his family?

I hope the courts put a quick end to this based upon the best interest of his children. How cruel!

Wow, sounds like NP wrote that one himself. Those were certainly not the words of an impartial reporter.
Yes!

I bet if you call the PR firm listed on the Pattis & Smith website that the phone will be answered, "Dave Altimari here, how can I help you"!

Simply baffled why the HC editors allow this to happen.

MOO

I thought usually life insurance wont cover suicides?

Usually does if policy is in effect over two years.
Those kids wouldn’t have to deal with a “fictional reality,” if Norm shut his damn mouth and stopped pushing outlandish theories that have no basis in fact.

Telling those kids that their mommy abandoned them, is absolutely disgusting.

His client is dead, yet Norm is taking it upon himself to continue the destruction. He needs to be called out on this.

I wish GF would file a slander suit against NP.

#BREAKING I just heard from Norm Pattis. He said, “Mr. Dulos was tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. Now he has been executed. We remain committed to demonstrating he did not murder Jennifer.”
@FOX61News

What an A$$hat. Fotis was not executed he selfishly took his own life after he executed the mother of the children he claimed to love so much. Just shut your piehole already and let the children grieve what should have and could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymoose