Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they would need to harvest the organs instead of the body going to the medical examiner. Which furthers my thoughts that NP is FOS.

Could they have donated them to a researcher studying the effects of carbon monoxide on organs?

Organ retrieval is done before the complete post is performed @ the OCME.

Yes the organs can be retrieved for donation specifically for scientific study to a specific agency/ies, this function can/might/probably will be done @ the OCME
Moo,Ime

Anyone medical who knows if this sounds like an organ transplant situation?

View attachment 228907

Farmington CT Police on Twitter

My husband is an organ transplant nurse. He coordinates the receipt of the organs and transplant surgery and then follows the patient after surgery. So, I asked him about this. He said it's possible that FD could be listed on the transplant list. There are many, many organs that can be transplanted and each one is considered individually by recipient surgeons. What one surgeon may reject another surgeon may take. The CO poisoning would certainly be a factor in making that decision. Interestingly, his short jail stay while waiting to bond out may make him higher risk than the CO poisoning. Many times organs go unused after being offered to MANY different surgeons/patients. So, it's also possible that he was listed and the organs weren't taken. My money is on the last one.

There is an active black market for organs. Perhaps they planned to sell or auction them?

MOO

I'd like to hear more about this from you. Where do these black market surgeries take place? How are the transplants coordinated? Who provides the anti-rejection medications and testing that are required for a successful transplant?

I agree that Gloria Farber is much safer now with FD gone. It bothers me he will get a proper burial while JD body hasn’t been found. I pray the police will be able to find a clue that can lead them to JD so she will be able to be laid to rest with the respect, love and dignity she deserves.

Last edited:
My husband is an organ transplant nurse. He coordinates the receipt of the organs and transplant surgery and then follows the patient after surgery. So, I asked him about this. He said it's possible that FD could be listed on the transplant list. There are many, many organs that can be transplanted and each one is considered individually by recipient surgeons. What one surgeon may reject another surgeon may take. The CO poisoning would certainly be a factor in making that decision. Interestingly, his short jail stay while waiting to bond out may make him higher risk than the CO poisoning. Many times organs go unused after being offered to MANY different surgeons/patients. So, it's also possible that he was listed and the organs weren't taken. My money is on the last one.

I'd like to hear more about this from you. Where do these black market surgeries take place? How are the transplants coordinated? Who provides the anti-rejection medications and testing that are required for a successful transplant?

Out of curiosity, why would the short jail stay make him higher risk?

Wants to try the case...

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
This motion specifically points to a note found in Dulos' car "in which he declared his innocence of the infamous and heinous crimes that the State has accused him of and claimed his lawyers have the evidence to prove it." @News12CT

2:25 PM - 30 Jan 2020

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
UPDATE: motion from Dulos defense team asking all evidence found during search of Dulos’ home be preserved. That includes a note in Dulos’ car proclaiming his innocence. ⁦@News12CT

EPj8QHhXkAAPIJL.jpg

EPj8QgMWkAAyTGV.jpg

2:06 PM - 30 Jan 2020

Oh alright Norm. Let’s see the friggin note.

That's what I think too. I think this was the PDs way of telling everyone that NP is FOS

You can still have a body go to the ME and do organ donation prior.

Here is one such program:

Medical Examiners & Coroners | Gift of Life Donor Program
Gift of Life Donor Program works closely with Medical Examiners and Coroners throughout the region to ensure successful outcomes for all organ and tissue donor cases while supporting the forensic needs of an investigation. That collaboration in order to honor the wishes of an individual and their family to donate represents the national best practice according to the National Association of Medical Examiners.

When a Medical Examiner or Coroner takes jurisdiction of a case, Gift of Life Donor Program will contact their office to obtain approval for the donation and to ensure that all medical and forensic requirements are met. Gift of Life also provides any requested support to the investigation including available medical records, test results and even arranging for the presence of a forensic pathologist at the recovery procedure. Effective collaboration ensures that there is never a reason for a Medical Examiner or Coroner to turn down a donation opportunity. In fact, the National Association of Medical Examiners has stated that “zero denials” should be the goal of every jurisdiction.

Medical Examiners and Coroners also serve a critical role in honoring the wishes of individuals who die outside of a hospital to be tissue donors. In these situations Gift of Life Donor Program may not be notified of the case, but a referral from a Medical Examiner or Coroner can ensure every family possible is offered the donation option.

Organ Procurement – What’s your responsibility? :
In many cases, MEs/Cs are accountable for the recognition and collection of critical medical evidence and for the reconstruction of how the injury occurred. Some situations that require investigation include: (1) sudden death of an individual who was in apparent good health, (2) deaths by violence, (3) homicides or suicides, (4) accidental or industrial deaths, and (5) death of patients hospitalized less than 24 hours.

Good working relationships between organ and tissue recovery agencies and their local MEs/Cs can positively influence the donation process across the country and can decrease the organ shortage that affects thousands of people each day.

This is almost too frustrating to watch. If he’s so innocent he could have...not killed himself.

I do civil defense work in white collar cases and I have clients who get so annoyed and frustrated that they have to defend themselves in fraud cases like it’s something I personally picked for them to do for fun. I’m always reminding them to try less fraud and we’ll have fewer lawsuits. But that’s never the answer, it’s always someone else’s fault.

but wait Fotis dulos charachter was also being assassinated very publicly on a media campaign

MOO Fotis Dulos assassinated his own character by doing despicable things. If you have an explanation for his actual videoed behavior throwing a truck full of black trash bags out into public and private trashes in the Albany St. neighborhood and on Albany St. 6 bags recovered with her bloody garments and his DNA and fingerprints, and dozens more blood covered items, lets hear it.

I agree that Gloria Farber is much safer now with FD gone. It bothers me he will get a proper burial while JD body hasn’t been found. I pray the police will be able to find a clue that can lead them to JD so she will be able to be laid to rest with the respect, love and dignity she deserves.
Very eloquent and I’m sad that she may not get dignity at the end but he will - wrong on so many levels Imo

I hope they don't drop any charges against MT. The fact that she never came clean, never made a plea deal, never truly cooperated - she must be in so deep. She has so successfully kept herself off the radar but why doesn't Norm go defend the "lying lover"?

MOO Fotis Dulos assassinated his own character by doing despicable things. If you have an explanation for his actual videoed behavior throwing a truck full of black trash bags out into public and private trashes in the Albany St. neighborhood and on Albany St. 6 bags recovered with her bloody garments and his DNA and fingerprints, and dozens more blood covered items, lets hear it.
I wish I could remember Anne Lamott's quote about how if you wanted people to write better things about you, you should have behaved better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishbl