Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...yes AND which explains nP's emotional
unloading- he's got plenty of guilt over his last conversation w/ FD.
Plus he probably had an underling make the call to FD about the emergency hearing on Tues., " Just drive yourself down to Stamford
Court. Just be here". "Nope, Norm won't be here, he's busy with another client."

I would also think they were pissed at him for doing the desecration at the memorial, causing more time and effort while showing what a wild card he was.

If AC has a separate legal relationship with Pattis and Smith, then, she can pay off Fd's bill slowly and surely over time through a monthly retainer agreement. She is in NC and neither of them are in the bar in states other than NY and CT. How many of her clients would be here in this area if she is based in Charlotte.

A neighbor told DailyMail.com: 'A young woman has been at Fotis' house several times over the past few months. They've been out jogging together. She's been driving one of his cars.'

Fotis Dulos had new girlfriend who fronted $150,000 for his bond | Daily Mail Online

BBM
IMO I'm surprised we never saw photo's of them out jogging. Not doubting the neighbor but considering the media attention around FD I think it's odd.

NP may have a big retainer he’s trying to spend down. If you don’t actually bill the time expected on a case you have to refund your client the retainer they put down that was never used. Attorneys put retainers into a trust account and you “pay yourself” only as you bill time or whatever your fee arrangement is. For example, if a client puts down a $20,000 retainer but miraculously the case settles early after only billing $5,000, the client is entitled to the remaining $15,000 as a refund.

If I’m taking a case for someone who refuses to settle or plea or act reasonably, you bet I’m asking for the full amount I expect in attorneys fees as a retainer to protect myself. If that client suddenly dies there’s going to be a large amount of money in my trust account that I’m not entitled to unless I do a lot more work for that client.

...like making the state continue to prosecute the case against my dead client.

Are you kidding do you think that FD paid into social security? He didn't even pay taxes and we know that FORE was a sham business. I think he falls into the exception category of "self employed tax evaders".

He did at one time have legitimate employment. We can verify this by the fact that he met AC at one of these employers, so yes, I do believe he, assuming he is a full American citizen, at some point paid into Social security. I could be 100% wrong in that assumption and I'm willing to accept that.

This is massive silliness (for lack of a better word that would not violate TOS) and I'm sure NP knows it. A criminal case is terminated by the death of a defendant, as to that defendant. Not as to the co-conspirators.

I googled this to make sure that nothing has changed in the 20+ years since I did criminal law (I've been doing civil enforcement since then). The first thing that pops up:

"Distinctions for criminal cases: Since these cases are brought on by the state or government, if the person charged with a crime dies, there is no defendant to prosecute and all pending charged against them are dismissed."

What Happens to a Lawsuit When a Defendant or Plaintiff Dies?

NP is desperately seeking to prolong his 15 minutes of fame. It's embarrassing.

I hope both other co-defendants plead and provide some valuable information now that FD isn't around but I'm afraid this gives them a chance to put it all on FD.

ETA - I see about 100 people were posting the same thing about the "silliness."

Selling them law services to clear FDs name as they take in his death at the hospital. MOO he continuously vilified JF to them and they think he is innocent.

Clearing his name in the court of public opinion: Just tell everyone why he isn't guilty. Just explain all that blood and blood covered evidence in his possession.
The public will shift if it is real and makes sense.

Clearing his name in court of law: MOO NP sold FD a hung jury or a supreme court voiding of the case on constitutional grounds as exoneration. He is selling the same to his family, who do not want him to be a monster and susceptible to the NP claim of being able to clear FD.

If NP is somehow withholding exonerating evidence, then I would say he is responsible for FDs despondency.

Selling them law services to clear FDs name as they take in his death at the hospital. MOO he continuously vilified JF to them and they think he is innocent.

Clearing his name in the court of public opinion: Just tell everyone why he isn't guilty. Just explain all that blood and blood covered evidence in his possession.
The public will shift if it is real and makes sense.

Clearing his name in court of law: MOO NP sold FD a hung jury or a supreme court voiding of the case on constitutional grounds as exoneration. He is selling the same to his family, who do not want him to be a monster and susceptible to the NP claim of being able to clear FD.
Vulture JMO

NP may have a big retainer he’s trying to spend down. If you don’t actually bill the time expected on a case you have to refund your client the retainer they put down that was never used. Attorneys put retainers into a trust account and you “pay yourself” only as you bill time or whatever your fee arrangement is. For example, if a client puts down a $20,000 retainer but miraculously the case settles early after only billing $5,000, the client is entitled to the remaining $15,000 as a refund.

If I’m taking a case for someone who refuses to settle or plea or act reasonably, you bet I’m asking for the full amount I expect in attorneys fees as a retainer to protect myself. If that client suddenly dies there’s going to be a large amount of money in my trust account that I’m not entitled to unless I do a lot more work for that client.

And in my state we allow non refundable retainers to run through the trust account - wonder what’s allowed in CT?

This makes the most sense, more than anything I came up with on my own, NP preying in his own way on FDs family’s emotions to keep this case going, keep filing, getting paid etc etc etc

I never said I didn't believe her, nor did I insinuate she wasn't in "grave danger."

I said the STBX's case (spousal rape and violation of protective order) are not directly related to the conspiracy to commit murder charge. That would be why there are two separate dates in the system for KM - one date for all charges related to STBX and another date for charges related to JFD.

I'm curious why they delayed today's hearing, although now I'm even more curious about the sealed motion to compel filed by STBX's team yesterday.
I wasn't arguing and I hadn't thought you missed anything. I just was emphasizing a tangential point. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Ran across this motion...which reveals why the object to RG as receiver for 4JX...Guess Michi was a licensed realtor, but Fd wanted her to receive a commission from RG...etc.
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18624462
no, Michi was not a licensed agent. She apparently took the course (maybe didn't pass the test ?) but never placed her license with a broker according to reseach done a while back.
edit- so it would not have been legal for her to have been paid any part of a commission even though FD wanted her to get a cut.

Last edited:
Ran across this motion...which reveals why the object to RG as receiver for 4JX...Guess Michi was a licensed realtor, but Fd wanted her to receive a commission from RG...etc.
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18624462

Quoting you again. I'm still laughing at this paragraph! HA

"The defendants have filed this so-called limited objection, but spent the first three pages quoting the law in regard to whether or not a receiver should be appointed, and then virtually consents to the appointment of a receiver. Apparently the only issue is who shall be appointed as receiver."

do you know "which license" ? From experience in the industry, I had 7 licenses.

State Securities Law Exam
Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law Examination
Mar 7, 2005
General Industry/Products Exam
Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
Feb 11, 2005

Left the firm in 2010 so it expire in 2012

wow, has NP been in the Hyperbaric Chamber?
Yesterday my joking suggestion was to check with his doctor on his haldol dosage.

Seriously though this behavior is disturbing to watch and I don’t understand why his partner isn’t suggesting that he take a time out for reflection after a no doubt disturbing and stressful week. Perhaps he ought to be sectioned?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members