Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that. I’m just saying Bowman hasn’t done this. Isn’t there a skill or an art to defending your client in a way that isn’t theatrical and is behind the scenes and strategic? Not for this guy. Doesn’t seem right to me the things he’s gotten away with saying to the media. Utter disrespect to a family trying to grieve and to a victim of Domestic Violence. There are other ways.
Robert DeNiro quote from the movie Colors: edited for good taste
There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and get one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and get 'em all".

Bowman is the older bull. So is Weinstein. Believe me, I beat a Malignant N in court recently. No way would I have wanted NP as my atty. I needed substance, not bluster. What case has NP ever actually won? A case where he was able to dispel guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? He is no Robert Shapiro that is for sure!!!!

Last edited:
State Securities Law Exam
Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law Examination
Mar 7, 2005
General Industry/Products Exam
Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
Feb 11, 2005

Left the firm in 2010 so it expire in 2012
so her illustrious "career" in the securities industry only lasted 5 yrs.
thanks for the great research.
5 yrs. isn't really long enough to build up enough 'book' to survive on unless she hit it big with some heavy hitters...which she apparently did not or she wouldn't have let her licenses expire. She simply left the business.

so her illustrious "career" in the securities industry only lasted 5 yrs.
thanks for the great research.
5 yrs. isn't really long enough to build up enough 'book' to survive on unless she hit it big with some heavy hitters.
Yes which is why I assume she is a social climber IMOO. Her parents don't make much money but she was brought up in a comfortable lifestyle. Mother involved in real estate father involved in wealth management as well.

And in my state we allow non refundable retainers to run through the trust account - wonder what’s allowed in CT?

If it was a non-refundable prepayment he wouldn't have to do any extra work to retain all of the money. Most people just call those "flat fee" arrangements or "prepayment" since "retainer" has such a well-known and defined meaning of a payment put forth by a client to secure representation which will be spent down as services are provided.

NP may have a big retainer he’s trying to spend down. If you don’t actually bill the time expected on a case you have to refund your client the retainer they put down that was never used. Attorneys put retainers into a trust account and you “pay yourself” only as you bill time or whatever your fee arrangement is. For example, if a client puts down a $20,000 retainer but miraculously the case settles early after only billing $5,000, the client is entitled to the remaining $15,000 as a refund.

If I’m taking a case for someone who refuses to settle or plea or act reasonably, you bet I’m asking for the full amount I expect in attorneys fees as a retainer to protect myself. If that client suddenly dies there’s going to be a large amount of money in my trust account that I’m not entitled to unless I do a lot more work for that client.

...like making the state continue to prosecute the case against my dead client.

I've thought about that too - hilarious if true. Would explain NP's reaction and grief. I would bet a lot that he hasn't spent all of Fotis's money yet. The court should make an inquiry into this question when it dismisses the case (it should direct NP to return the money to Fotis's estate - which presumably, he left to his kids).

Lissette Nuñez
@LissetteNunezTV

·
16m

New developments could impact Fotis Dulos’ properties in Farmington and New Canaan. Jennifer’s mother wants a realtor to take care of the Farmington home to get it back on the market. What are the chances of someone buying Dulos’ home? https://bit.ly/3b1DLDq

P
Robert DeNiro quote from the movie Colors: edited for good taste
There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and get one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and get 'em all".

Bowman is the older bull. So is Weinstein. Believe me, I beat a Malignant N in court recently. No way would I have wanted NP as my atty. I needed substance, not bluster. What case has NP ever actually won? A case where he was able to dispel guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? He is no Robert Shapiro that is for sure!!!!

My favorite clean joke. Thank you.

wow, has NP been in the Hyperbaric Chamber?
Yesterday my joking suggestion was to check with his doctor on his haldol dosage.

Seriously though this behavior is disturbing to watch and I don’t understand why his partner isn’t suggesting that he take a time out for reflection after a no doubt disturbing and stressful week. Perhaps he ought to be sectioned?

MOO
WOW!!

NP is mad and emotional.
Still sticking to FD was in Farmington.
6 mill bond possibly unconstitutional
house arrest possibly unconstitutional
Mentions the note left by Fd
Also, clearly points out the JFd is deceased
And then calls the public bloodthirsty and ignorant.
What do you think if we all chip in and get Atty. P. A large print version of the US Constitution and toss in the bonus of the Bill of Rights???!!

We could have it neatly wrapped in beautiful purple paper and ribbon and also attach a bouquet of seasonal purple flowers?

IMO the insanity from Pattisville needs to end as it is simply torturing children and family members that are grieving.

If Atty. P. Wanted to gain access to discovery items on behalf of Rena and the Rear Admiral then why not make a quiet request to the State rather than having his “Joe of Arc” moment here with ongoing hollow threats about Supreme Court appeals?

The ongoing references to constitutional rights rings so false when much of the audience has the education and sees through these false and oftentimes incorrect references to say nothing of the other false case references, spelling errors and copy and paste errors in motions presented to court.

We get it. Fd family members are upset and you are serving up the State and Social Media as the culprits. I believe these people are smart enough to to not fall for these absolute whopper sized lies. So much of the Court life of FD is public already. I’ve long suggested that Rena and the Admiral simply read the documents in Civil and Family court and reflect after doing so as to what else needs to be known.

I was personally disgusted by the victim blame game undertaken in the Crimimal matters on behalf of FD but I have to say that the idea of a grieving family is now being taken advantage of via false hopes of vindication, IMO goes beyond basic disgust and to a level that I simply believe is [REDActed]!

MOO

I agree with previous posts questioning AC bail money. I worked in the industry for many years and can confidently say a CFP in her early 40’s doesn’t have $150k to throw away. They work with money (other people’s money) and can live comfortably if clientele is large enough, but aren’t necessarily swimming in it.

Unless she had an inheritance, won a lottery, or more likely stole from clients accounts (temptation is real),I don’t see how she can throw away $150k on a suspected wife-murder she worked with for 5 years. Who is okay with that anyway, unless you want him for yourself? She had no problem sleeping in a mansion where his wife and kids lived for years, so I question her state of mind. Surely there’s more to this new side-piece than we know so far. jmo
but if only a business relationship, WHY was she living there in the same house since October? And driving his car, according to a neighbor? Did she just up and leave her career and move in with him? Maybe she was a funnel for other money. ??

Fd was a master manipulator, if nothing else. He knew how to get others in on his crimes so they couldn't speak against him. KM, MT for example.

I don't see any reason that this didn't happen to AC, as well. She was young and impressionable when he first worked with her (she was then 21). In 2010 she apparently left a prestigious job, and may have invested money for Fd - possibly illegally. If her other work after that is/was verifiable, did she make THAT much money to be spending what she did on him? IDK.

She apparently had a good career. Why ruin it - or - spend everything on him?
If she were doing so well, why would she want to risk everything (how much could she make per year? See top post above) for a fairly obvious criminal?

2010 was a pivotal year for Fd, according to him. The year his mother was run over by the nanny. The year he claims to have fallen out of love. Was he feeling guilty for what he was doing starting that year?

Was AC -- who according to Fd was his best friend -- in way over her head to the point where she'd HAVE to take the fall for Fd, perhaps coming up with an alibi for him?

Why would she invest so much money - unless perhaps it wasn't hers to begin with and it was actually "Fd's" - but actually the Farbers' - money?

Did he pay her to manage money not just from the Farbers, but from other (foreign) sources?

Hopefully, someone is looking into this.

Last edited:
She could be a really book smart social climber. You don’t necessarily have to be fabulously wealthy to go to Duke (I know several people whose kids have gone, and none are what I’d call wealthy). There is definitely a weird story there, for sure, though-hope we find out!

Being book smart and getting a degree from a top notch university like Duke gets a person to a higher social status than gross FD had. But in a real way.

Social climbers hang on to others in the hopes of achieving a status from those others that they themselves cannot achieve. Anyone who can get accepted to and graduate from Duke doesn't need to do that. So something else is up with her involvement with FD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90