Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the endless crazy suspense... only P can enlighten us... is he going to blame EE with some truly convoluted and unlikely scenario? the note does not apologize to or exonerate him
Yes where is the explanation? Revoke the client attorney privilege. Dude just died without explaining himself. The only thing I got from the note was his love for All the women in his life and his kids. Not one word about Jennifer

I posted earlier that she must have known her days were numbered, this is why she went along with Fo and everything that went down. She was desperate to keep him. We have asked for months why would she do this? I think it was because she realized she was losing him
Oh God, how I love your ability to summarize events!!!
I agree. Even with the other two going to trial. Lift the gag order! Out all the info

Now, that I have seen the If you are reading this, I am no more..

Letter...I think he really did kill himself on purpose, what a gutless coward, he spent mere DAYS in jail for something HE DID DO..

He couldn't hack the trial to 'clear his name' -- what if bond was met again and he was out, again, then was found guilty after a long trial...what does he do then when he is handcuffed at the guilty verdict, Epstein himself in jail (and no I don't for two seconds believe Epstein alone killed himself)...but what was FD long game, there just was no long game..what a complete nincompoop.

So, you are so right, it all goes back to the financials ... he didn't have them..for him without the con and the money - life was worthless - those kids meant, NOTHING to him, and I guess this Anne didn't have Farber money rolling - so he was done...This case gets curiouser and curiouser by the day....and how didn't we know he had a new GF...sneaky Dulos, very sneaky...
Wow, excellent.

Yeah, something seems to be coming for Anna. Curious as I am I can't wait to find out what that may be.
Why didn't AC write a Bank of America check to Famous PI and have Famous PI write a personal check to the court? Famous PI balked at something and he is no dummy. Something AC did regarding the bail money put her on the receiving end of laundered funds that the Feds were tailing and Famous PI was NOT going to touch that with his personal bank account. Naive AC believed that her socialite credentials (gee would Ralph Lauren's daughter sit next to a nobody?) would save her personal checking account from scrutiny? It must be kinda obvi that AC is not trust fund baby, just a regular working stiff who would lose her meal ticket if she didn't cut the check for her best client. The fact that she got her start at CapGemini meant she had to work hard pleasing clients just like Fd because they both came from humble beginnings. Lots of folks live with Fd because they would be homeless and carless otherwise. MOO.

what does he mean "we all have our limits?" does it mean he cannot fight any more?
It probably meant that he knew he was going to jail, and that was a bridge too far.

He knew he was going to lose in court, and going back to jail would have meant that his days as a free man were over.

That was his limit.
It's worse than that. He mentions jail first. That's most important. Then his friends, associates. Then the kids.

The horrific part is that "the limits" comment was part of his comment to his children! It limits his wanting to be with them, by defining parameters for just that. "I love you, but..."

"I would do anything to be with them... well, I mean, ALMOST anything - we all have our limits.

I'd be with you IF I could live in your grandmother's mansion and continue receiving her money. But screw it if it's going to mean I have to be poor, go to trial, or spend any time in jail - I mean really!, me? Jail? No way."

WS Fd suicide note anything but not quite.png

“My attorney can explain what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue. Everything else is a story fabricated by law enforcement.”

Here’s where we know FD is off the rails. He thinks there’s some conspiracy and LE is making up stories? Stories about EE and the truck seats? About their interviews with MT and KM? Where they said they didn’t see FD that morning, etc, etc; you’ve all made long lists of the evidence LE has listed in the AWs, and remarked on how FD never cooperated with LE to tell his side of the story. And I guess the judges who signed off on the AWs are also involved in the conspiracy.

Of course, he doesn’t really believe this, but he conjures it up as a defense, especially in his last moment here where he can’t avoid being exposed as a fraud. This is all completely consistent with narcisstic personality disorder. Read these excepts below and see if they don’t fit FD to a tee, and explain his note:

“The vehement defense against shame is also another reason why a narcissist never takes responsibility for his behavior. Why should he anyway, when he’s perfect and does no wrong? Nothing is ever his fault, no matter how great a mess he creates. Responsibility is always projected outwards, onto others, as blame. Admitting his culpability in anything could lead to shame and cracks in the false façade that defines his character — and his ego won’t allow that. It is a matter of life and death, ‘psychically’ speaking.”

Since a narcissist lives in his own reality in which he is unique and special, he also believes that can get away with anything, including murder that can stem from an uncontrollable rage attack. Sadly, that belief is not entirely unfounded: he has conned, used, and abused so many people so many times that this fact is an indication of his own superiority and invincibility to him. He sees himself above moral concerns and often above the law. The rules of decent and even legal conduct may not apply to him.

Because he sees interactions with people as a game based on manipulation and domination, he imagines that those who interact with him are trying to manipulate, dominate, and harm him as well. If he happens to be a grand tyrant responsible for the suffering of legions of people, then of course he has many enemies trying to get rid of him, so his belief that others are out to get him is at least partly justified and reality-based.

Ultimately, there is no escape from the ruthless, paranoia-infected world in which a narcissist finds himself immersed over time, other than through a total destruction of it and/or himself.“
The Unbearable Lightness of Being a Narcissist

Which brings us to January 28, 2020, in the garage of 4 Jefferson Crossing, friends.

Yikes. NP can explain Albany Avenue. Everyone is innocent. FD, MT and KM and AC is super wonderful. Ugghhh. It never never never ends. Never.

NP bragged from day 1 that he had an explanation for the odyssey of stupidity. Unfortunately, FD bit on the story that NP had an explanation prepared and it would clear up all the DNA, zip ties, blood confusion to get FD off the hook. But there was no explanation prepared. NP could not explain away the trip. But FD believed NP had an explanation for the trip, to the end of his life. He repeated it in his suicide note. He didn’t know that NP could not explain away the trip. FD got screwed by NP.

The Courant has obtained Fotis Dulos' note. Here's our story.

“If you are reading this I am no more," the letter starts. “I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had NOTHING to do with. Enough is enough."

“If it takes my head to end this, so be it,” Dulos wrote in the letter obtained by the Courant.

Dave Altimari on Twitter

weird syntax: "my head"... "if it takes my head to end this..." does that sound more poetic in Greek? It sounds as if his head is somehow disembodied before he starts, IMO.

This is the text of the note. I tried to copy it verbatim:

All,

If you are reading this, I am no more. I refuse to spend even an hour more in jail for something I had nothing to do with. Enough is enough. If it takes my head to end this, so be it. I want it be known that Michelle Troconis had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. And neither did Kent Mawhinney. I ask the state to let them free of any such accusations. I also ask the state to stop harassing my friends, Andrea and Anne (removed last names). They are honorable people. Please let my children know that I love them, I would do anything to be with them, but unfortunately we all have our limits. The state will not rest until I rot in jail. My attorney can explain what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue. Everything else is a story fabricated by law enforcement. I want to thank all my family and friends that stood by me this difficult time. Above all AC. I am sorry for letting you down and not continuing the fight.

-Fotis

If it takes my head to end this, so be it.

What do you think he means by that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member